What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (14 Viewers)

Hey guys,

10 team - half ppr

30 man roster

2 qb, 2 wr, 2rb, 1te, 3 regular flex

wilson, Arod, and dak Prescott at qb

Odell, Godwin, Hilton, A. Robinson, John brown, P. Dorsett, and Anthony Miller at WR

Cook, kerryon, mack, AP, Rashad Penny, lat. Murray, Miller, and Alex mattison at RB

Kelce, goedert, Vance, jace sternberg at TE

i traded away 2021 1st, 2021 2nd, Lamar Miller, for Stefon diggs and joe Flacco...

thoughts on the trade? Overpaid?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys,

10 team - half ppr

30 man roster

2 qb, 2 wr, 2rb, 1te, 3 regular flex

wilson, Arod, and dak Prescott at qb

Odell, Godwin, Hilton, A. Robinson, John brown, P. Dorsett, and Anthony Miller at WR

Cook, kerryon, mack, AP, Rashad Penny, lat. Murray, Miller, and Alex mattison at RB

Kelce, goedert, Vance, jace sternberg at TE

i traded away 2021 1st, 2021 2nd, Lamar Miller, for Stefon diggs and joe Flacco...

thoughts on the trade? Overpaid?
Basically you traded a '21 1st and 2nd for Diggs.  Which, yes, is an overpay for a guy who has occasional huge weeks but no consistency in that offense.

Basically you traded a '21 1st and 2nd for Diggs.  Which, yes, is an overpay for a guy who has occasional huge weeks but no consistency in that offense.
Yeah totally agreed 😕 although it looks like there is a good chance for me to make a run for this season so i figure i go all-in on this one... Are you saying i probably could've gotten a better receiver?

About 2 other contenders that have similar teams to mine...

Yeah totally agreed 😕 although it looks like there is a good chance for me to make a run for this season so i figure i go all-in on this one... Are you saying i probably could've gotten a better receiver?

About 2 other contenders that have similar teams to mine...
Yes.  Those picks should have gotten you a wr1.

Yes.  Those picks should have gotten you a wr1.

A 1st and 2nd that are two years away should have bought him a WR1? In what type of league, exactly? That's insane. That's a low price for Diggs even taking into account all the downsides of his current situation. He did fine. You aren't getting an unblemished stud for a 2021 1st and 2nd in any league I've ever been in, crazy talk.

A 1st and 2nd that are two years away should have bought him a WR1? In what type of league, exactly? That's insane. That's a low price for Diggs even taking into account all the downsides of his current situation. He did fine. You aren't getting an unblemished stud for a 2021 1st and 2nd in any league I've ever been in, crazy talk.
16 team league with crazy deep benches.  Cause that's what I play in.  Gotta remember how not normal that is.

We had a "big boy trades" in 12 Team Full PPR (1/2/2/1/2 Flex)

Team A: Gave up Saquon Barclay NYG RB

Team B: Gave up THREE (3) 1st Round, a 3rd & a 4th 2020 Picks (1 mid/early & 2 Late projected for 1st rounders)

Team A (1-5) has redirected to "rebuild" and B (4-2) is going "all in"! 
Very similar to a trade I did in preseason prior to Elliot resigning taking over for a team in a 16 team league.

2020 3 x firsts, a third, and Ito Smith for Ezekiel.

all picks look to be top half at the moment. My team is the worst in the league with M Andrews, C Kirk being my 1-2 top players.

12 team, TE premium PPR, QB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, FLX, FLX

Sent S. Darnold, 2020 1st (late)

Received A. Rodgers, O. Howard, 2020 4th

Thanks - thats kind of how i saw it as well - appreciate the feedback

ConnSKINS26 said:
14 team PPR devy.

Gave:

Mahomes

Aaron Jones

Got:

Watson

Thielen
Gimme Watson & Thielen. AJones is super overrated & the Packers are seemingly souring on him. 60-40 RBBC, I don’t see AJones ever truly becoming “the next Green Bay workhorse”.

You can set your watch by Thielen & Mahomes & Watson aren’t too far apart. 

downsouth said:
16 team, 1/2 PPR
Start 3 RBs

Gave: Breida
got: D Singletary

Still have Chubb and Bell. this was my RB3.
I like that trade downstream. You don’t lose that much this year, and I could see Singletary being the man next year if Gore retires. 

12 team PPR. Start 1QB, 1RB, 1WR, 1TE, 2 Flex (WR/RB/TE).

DJ Chark, T. Boyd, R. Wilson, 2020 1st (1.7-1.12 range at this point), 2020 2nd (2.7-2.12 range at this point)

for

JuJu, Marquise Brown, Brissett

How'd you manage to pull that off?
I can see somebody making that deal, but I would need more then Devin alone...  But I think Brisset is distributing more to the the WR in Indy and TY will be 30 in a few weeks (Nov 14).

As a TY owner, I would want to get either Samuel WR or MSV type player added to the package... a lower WR2-3 player. 

FFPC, just saw Barkley & Gallman go for

Chark, Mattison, 2020 1st (Mid), 2020 1st (Late)

Ok. I just made this deal & I am unsure if I am happy....I made the offer inquiring who was available  - Lockett, MSV & R Wilson  

I am 5-2 & #3 in points.  He is 0-7 

I gave up Oak WR Tyrell Williams & 2020 late 1st

I got Sea WR Tyler Lockett & 2020 early 4th

My RB/WR are now  Chubb, D Freeman, L Murray, M Ingram, TY Hilton, R Woods, M Sanu & Dem Thomas. Start 2 & 2 flex.

How did I do?

Ok. I just made this deal & I am unsure if I am happy....I made the offer inquiring who was available  - Lockett, MSV & R Wilson  

My RB/WR are now  Chubb, D Freeman, L Murray, M Ingram, TY Hilton, R Woods, M Sanu & Dem Thomas. Start 2 & 2 flex.

How did I do?
I'd take your side pretty easily. This illustrates to me though that Lockett still doesn't command what he should relative to other WRs on the trade market. 

How did I do?
Good deal for you. 

12 Team PPR

Team A gave up 
Johnson, Kerryon DET RB 
Kittle, George SFO TE
Year 2020 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team C

Team B gave up 
Elliott, Ezekiel DAL RB

Kerryon Johnson and a 4th round rookie pick

for

D Freeman and a 3rd round rookie pick