What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (19 Viewers)

Langford isn't even a locked in starter for his own NFL team. He looked really good for a couple weeks, but he can still get tre masoned. You can almost certainly still get him after the NFL draft for that same price. Seems pricy if you're going to hold the uncertainty too.

1.0 PPR. I trade this year's rookie 1.08, I get Melvin Gordon. Kid, in my opinion, just has to much talent not to explode.
Gordon

A couple of more 12 team PPR deals.....TE bonus

Team A gets Megatron

Team B gets JJ Nelson

Team C gets Edelman, Gronk, pick 2.12

Team D gets Antonio Brown, Crowell, Jonathan Stewart, CAP

Team F gets pick 1.2, Ebron, Dorsett

Team E gets Hyde, Crabtree, wolford
Calvin

Gronk

pick 1.2/Ebron/Dorsett very easily

12 team ppr QB-2RB-3RW-TE-FL

I will take the picks and Strong/Amaro

Team A gets

Christine Michael

Gavin Escobar

Team B gets

Nelson Agholor

MyCole Pruitt
Agholor for free

Langford

for

Hyde

Mike Davis

Matt Jones
Hyde/Jones/Davis

Not a super exciting deal. Dynasty - Non PPR (Zealots)

Team A: Gives 2017 4th round rookie pick

Team B: Gives Sammie Coates

Not a super exciting deal. Dynasty - Non PPR (Zealots)

Team A: Gives 2017 4th round rookie pick

Team B: Gives Sammie Coates
Pretty decent price for a swing on Coates

12 team ppr QB-2RB-3WR-TE-FL

Team A traded:
Alfred Morris RB | WAS

David Johnson RB | ARI

Sam Bradford QB | PHI

Ty Montgomery WR | GB

Jameis Winston QB | TB

Team B traded:
Cam Newton QB | CARLeSean McCoy RB | BUF

Blaine Gabbert QB | SF

Karlos Williams RB | BUF

Kamar Aiken WR | BAL
Johnson/Morris/Winston for me but a very interesting deal I could see both sides of

Last edited by a moderator:
Langford

for

Hyde

Mike Davis

Matt Jones
I don't trust the 49er backs in Chips offense. Jones may be better than given credit though. i think it's close and might side with langford depending on the league.

Langford

for

Hyde

Mike Davis

Matt Jones
I don't trust the 49er backs in Chips offense. Jones may be better than given credit though. i think it's close and might side with langford depending on the league.
Why? because of this last year? Remember Chip had McCoy as a top fantasy back when he was healthy and gave him a ton of carries.
ONLY argument I could see for the Langford side would be the freeing up of a couple roster spaces.

I like Hyde/Jones considerably more than Langford, even if I have no faith at all in Davis.

Langford

for

Hyde

Mike Davis

Matt Jones
Why? because of this last year? Remember Chip had McCoy as a top fantasy back when he was healthy and gave him a ton of carries.
hyde and davis are nothing like mccoy and no where near as good.

Langford

for

Hyde

Mike Davis

Matt Jones
ONLY argument I could see for the Langford side would be the freeing up of a couple roster spaces.

I like Hyde/Jones considerably more than Langford, even if I have no faith at all in Davis.
i think langford is the best player in the deal. getting the best player and freeing up roster spots can be a nice win. imo, hyde is overrated and was a huge sell high last year when he was ranked as a top 5-10 dynasty rb. i think i like jones better than him.

14 team PPR

Didn't expect to ever receive an offer for Hopkins I'd snap accept...

Gave:

Deandre Hopkins

Got:

Le'Veon Bell

John Brown

2017 mid-late 1st

Team A gets

Christine Michael

Gavin Escobar

Team B gets

Nelson Agholor

MyCole Pruitt
Pruitt is better than Escobar IMO. Like that side much more.
not sure there is enough data out there to support that at this point, but either way, Algholor could be by far the best piece in this deal assuming he progresses the next season or two. He could be Pedersons Maclin.

14 team PPR devy league (lots of devy's rostered, one round per year and all the usual suspects are rostered)

Gave:

Agholor

2017 1st (mid, but this class has been totally cannibalized)

Got:

Jordan Matthews

14 team PPR devy league (lots of devy's rostered, one round per year and all the usual suspects are rostered)

Gave:

Agholor

Got:

Jordan Matthews
Seems very cheap for Matthews in PPR
Perhaps but you have to be pretty sure he is actually better than Agholor to give up 2 1sts + Agholor.

Even devy diluted not sure I make that deal but I have never been the biggest Matthews supporter

Gave:

Agholor

Got:

Jordan Matthews
Perhaps but you have to be pretty sure he is actually better than Agholor to give up 2 1sts + Agholor.

Even devy diluted not sure I make that deal but I have never been the biggest Matthews supporter
Yeah, even with those not being premium picks, I'm still nervous about it because I like Agholor. Matthews seems to have a rabid following though so I'll probably flip him for something safer and avoid the risk entirely.

Gave:

Agholor

Got:

Jordan Matthews

Granted Agholor showed me close to nothing last year and I know Jordan Matthews can bring back higher trade value but if I put trade value aside I'd rather have Agholor. Feel like he's a better fit for the system.

12 team ppr QB-2RB-3WR-TE-FL

Team A traded:

Alfred Morris RB | WAS

David Johnson RB | ARI

Sam Bradford QB | PHI

Ty Montgomery WR | GB

Jameis Winston QB | TB

Team B traded:Cam Newton QB | CAR

LeSean McCoy RB | BUF

Blaine Gabbert QB | SF

Karlos Williams RB | BUF

Kamar Aiken WR | BAL
Whoever got David Johnson killed that trade imo.
I actually view this trade as even but hard to know without knowing full roster limit and if I gave an edge to the Johnson side it's because of the more minor pieces of the trade.

But I'd take Cam/Bills RB's over David Johnson/Winston and that to me are the major pieces in this deal.

12 Team PPR. Start 3 WR.

Team A gets: Rookie picks 1.01, 2.12 & 3.12

Team B gets: TY Hilton, 1.12 & 2.01 rookie picks

14 team PPR

Didn't expect to ever receive an offer for Hopkins I'd snap accept...

Gave:

Deandre Hopkins

Got:

Le'Veon Bell

John Brown

2017 mid-late 1st
In the one league I own Hopkins, I would not accept this for him.

Good haul though based on value though, however I don't think it is the finger breaking snap accepting deal some make it seem like it is

edit.....on second though, I would probably just take it on value alone and trade Bell for a different top WR

12 Team PPR.

Team A gets: Rookie pick 1.06

Team B gets: LeSean McCoy & Andy Dalton

Subsequent Trade:

Team A gets: Duke Johnson

Team B gets: Karlos Williams

12 Team PPR.

Team A gets: Rookie pick 1.06

Team B gets: LeSean McCoy & Andy Dalton

Subsequent Trade:

Team A gets: Duke Johnson

Team B gets: Karlos Williams
Wow...somebody has six top rooks they like enough for that? I'll take McCoy and a strong QB2 vs a mid-1st in a thin class.

Duke vs Karlos...pick 'em.

Two trades in zealots one ppr, one standard

NON PPR

Team A: Gives Buck Allen/Tony Romo/Dez Bryant

Team B: Gives Demaryius Thomas/2016 1.8/ 2017 4th

PPR

Team A: Gives Lamar Miller/JayAjayi/2017 2nd

Team B: Gives, Devonta Freeman/Jordan Matthews/2017 4th

NON PPR

PPR

DT/1.8

Freeman/Matthews

Langford

for

Hyde

Mike Davis

Matt Jones
I did the deal because I think forte is gone and I think they liked what they saw in Langford. I just get the feeling hyde and jones are just another guy. I could be wrong as usual but I like the deal for now.....

Tybeeman said:

NON PPR

PPR

DT side, the 1st sways it for me. If i was absolutely destroyed at QB, i would go the other way

Mathews side, by quite a bit

16 Team Full IDP

Gave: 1.11

Got: 2017 1st rd pick & 2017 3rd rd pick
2017 picks

ninerfan said:
12 Team PPR. Start 3 WR.

Team A gets: Rookie picks 1.01, 2.12 & 3.12

Team B gets: TY Hilton, 1.12 & 2.01 rookie picks
I'd probably take Hilton and a couple swings at the the end of the 1st

Users who are viewing this thread