What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (15 Viewers)

Ratbone said:
12 team PPR dynasty

Team A gave- Sterling Shepard and Marvin Jones

Team B gave- 2018 1st, probably 5-9. 
Shepard

FreeBaGeL said:
12 team non-ppr that starts 2rb, 2wr, 1 flex so tends to be fairly RB heavy.

Gave: Mike Evans, DeMarco Murray

Got: 1.02 (Fournette), Dez Bryant
Evans Murray

12 team PPR QRRWWTFFDK TE 1.5 PPR

Team A gave 2018 1st (middle and from someone not involved)

Team B gave 1.10 OTC

Then Team A announced he is shopping the pick. So I did this:

I gave 2.03 and 2.11 

Team A gave 1.10 and 3.10

I took Hunt at 1.10. He took Zay Jones at 2.03. Njoku was on the board at 1.10 but I have Gronk, JT, Cook and need RB help pretty bad. Kamara and Perine had just come off at 1.08 and 1.09 so I didn't feel Hunt would make it back to 2.03. 

12 team PPR QRRWWTFFDK TE 1.5 PPR

I gave 2.01 and 2018 3rd 

I got 1.11 and 4.03

I took Juju. Get my guy mentality. I took Njoku at 1.08

10 team non-PPR with IDPs - pretty standard scoring, but sack heavy (3 points per sack, with a point for the tackle itself) - start 1 qb, 1 rb, 2 wr, 2 flex, 1 te, 2 dbs, 2 lbs, and 2 dls

A gives Kenneth Dixon and the #32 rookie pick

B gives JJ Watt

$400 Salary cap ppr dynasty league, start 1QB/1RB/2WR/2FLEX/1TE/1K:

Cobras get:

Watkins $66 and Kendal Wright $6

Uranus Terror get:

McCoy $70 and Pitta $3

who wins?

10 team non-PPR with IDPs - pretty standard scoring, but sack heavy (3 points per sack, with a point for the tackle itself) - start 1 qb, 1 rb, 2 wr, 2 flex, 1 te, 2 dbs, 2 lbs, and 2 dls

A gives Kenneth Dixon and the #32 rookie pick

B gives JJ Watt
Wtf

Wait, if you get a point for a tackle, and 3 for a sack, how is that "sack heavy"?
Isn't the standard 2 points per sack since you're already getting 1 point for the tackle?  If a guy does the sack-fumble-recovery in our league (as the FF and FR are each worth 2 points) it's an 8 point play. 

Zealots Field; non-PPR  start 1-3RBs

Traded Doug Martin for the 2.04.

Just have no faith in Martin anymore.  Maybe I sold early; maybe I should have had more faith.

Isn't the standard 2 points per sack since you're already getting 1 point for the tackle?  If a guy does the sack-fumble-recovery in our league (as the FF and FR are each worth 2 points) it's an 8 point play. 
Sacks don't register as tackles.  And 3 point for sacks is still a little light for a fully balanced leagues - mine are all 2 or 3 for a sack and we are nowhere near balanced as a result.  There are a lot of theologies out there, but I've seen big play/balanced scoring with sacks at 6-8.  That brings guys like Von Miller into the dominant territory they deserve.  Miller is currently very below average in my leagues - he's an LB3/4 at best.

Sacks don't register as tackles.  And 3 point for sacks is still a little light for a fully balanced leagues - mine are all 2 or 3 for a sack and we are nowhere near balanced as a result.  There are a lot of theologies out there, but I've seen big play/balanced scoring with sacks at 6-8.  That brings guys like Von Miller into the dominant territory they deserve.  Miller is currently very below average in my leagues - he's an LB3/4 at best.
Um, I'm pretty sure that this MFL league registers a sack as a tackle (as well as the obvious sack).  I'm not sure if that's standard or whatever, but that's how it's accounted for.  So if you have a DE that comes in just on third down and registers just two solo sacks - that's 8 points (3 points per each sack, and 1 point for each tackle which was a sack). 

Anyway, there is also a small 1 or 2 point bonus at that 2nd or 3rd sack, have to look aback through the scoring exactly. Regardless, in 2015 Watt scored 150.5 points and the next best DL (Carlos Dunlap) scored 109.5.  The top LB (L David) scored 171.  So the above Watt for Dixon trade above hinges on Watt returning to that form, or not.

• Smile
Reactions: Dez
That is not a sack heavy league.  So never mind, I only read "sack heavy" when I originally responded, and the league is not sack heavy.

Still Watt

Last edited by a moderator:
When a player gets a sack they are also credited with a tackle on the play.  This is 100% fact.

I play in a sack heavy league....sack = 6 pts, tackle = 0.5 pt

Now that's sack heavy.

When a player gets a sack they are also credited with a tackle on the play.  This is 100% fact.

I play in a sack heavy league....sack = 6 pts, tackle = 0.5 pt

Now that's sack heavy.
Thanks for the clarification.  I wasn't fully aware of the terminology.  I was thinking that 2 points per sack, INT, forced fumble ore recovery was "standard", and that 3 would be "heavy".  Again, my bad.

So with all that - standard league, 10 teams, non-PPR.  Kenneth Dixon pretty much straight up for JJ Watt?

10 team, 1/2 ppr for WR/TE only

traded a 2018 4th rounder for Ladarius Green. 

I don't need a TE, but I still think a flyer on Green is worth it. I will hopefully know before the season starts if he is a keeper or a drop.

Docston has startup ADP in the 5th round and Perkins in the 9th.  Value-wise I think there was a clear winner here.  How it will actually work out is anyone's guess of course.
I would think Perkins would have slightly more value than Doctson considering where each stand right now.

I would think Perkins would have slightly more value than Doctson considering where each stand right now.
WRs typically don't lose their starting positions like RBs do. And with Pryor only on a 1 year deal, seems Doctson has a clear path to starting now and for the foreseeable future IMO. 

CabinFever said:
WRs typically don't lose their starting positions like RBs do. And with Pryor only on a 1 year deal, seems Doctson has a clear path to starting now and for the foreseeable future IMO. 
I'll believe it when I see it.

Agreed, but the rest of the roster as described by the side getting Brown is very critical to maintaining competitiveness going forward - IMHO.

This one I believe was pretty even if anything most will take picks side based on Gronk's downfall as most people focus on recent events.  Non PPR TD heavy league (1 pt per 20 yards). Any picks taken 2nd round on can be placed on the taxi squad for up to 3 years.  Risky to take Gronk but hoping for 3-4 more year of a fairly healthy Gronk over the tier 2 rookies that might hit or miss.  Could see this trade going either way odds are in favor of the 8,9,17 hitting 1 to 2 guys and winning the deal but if Gronk is Gronk for 3 more years I will be ok with the deal.

I gave

Edelman

Funchess (Taxi squad)

for

Gronk

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread