What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (24 Viewers)

PPR- Team 1- Gave Antonio Brown

Team 2 gave- Perriman, Duke Johnson, Theo Riddick, 1.1, 3.1 and 1st in 17. 
Brown.  And the smaller the rosters the better this looks. 

Even with huge rosters still Brown.  If I needed to rebuild I could see the other side but would go after different pieces than Perriman, Duke, and RIddick

From my perspective Antonio's value is largely reliant on Big Ben staying healthy and peppering him with targets. Antonio averaged less than 60ypg without Ben playing.  I like to mitigate my potential for losing a season with the loss of one player, so I personally would prefer Treadwell(1.01), Perriman(2015 mid 1st), Duke (big PPR threat 2016), Riddick (consistent PPR RB2/3), a 1st in 2017, and a wildcard 3.01 this year. I didn't mean haul like "wow you crushed that deal haul" I just didn't want to type all the stuff out like I just did even longer.
If you looked at his numbers this season vs last season im not sure you can make that argument

Trades from a couple of leagues, each 12 team PPR

Team A: Latavius Murray, Richard Rodgers, 3.07

Team B: Doug Martin

Team A: Arian Foster and James White

Team B: Marvin Jones

Team A: Jordan Reed, Kendall Wright, Terrence Williams, 1.07, 2017 2nd, 2018 3rd

Team B: Dez Bryant, Kyle Rudolph

Posted this in the Montgomery thread as well, but recently made this trade in a 32-team IDP dynasty where WR value is extremely high:

3.32 and 2017 2nd for Montgomery

14 team PPR devy league. Start 2-4 RB's. I'm rebuilding.

Gave: Jordy Nelson, *Bo Scarbrough

Got: Nick Chubb

The leg injury is worrisome, but Chubb is the holy grail of devy RB's if he recovers fully and as a rebuilding team this was a no-brainer. 

We can start up to 4 RB's in this league and I now own all of these RB's from the devy pool:

Chubb, Fournette, Cook, McCaffrey, Guice, Hurd, Perine, Jones II
I would take Chubb also

Three trades I completed this week.  PPR, TE premium.  Not saying which side I'm on yet.

Trade A : Zach Ertz for 2017 2nd

Trade B : Davante Adams and Ladarius Green for 2016 3.06 & 2017 2nd

Trade C : 2017 1st for John Brown

I've uncorked a series of mainly super minor, cut down fueled trades in FFPC leagues over past few days. Trades are so minor I'll just list side I'm on and brief reason, not that anyone cares but these  trades are so boring it's the least I can do if I'm going to mention them.

Gave: Jay Ajayi

Got: 2017#2,  (was a playoff team last year but way FFPC draft playoffs work this pick could be anywhere and this owner has earned my trust to compete at all times should he not make playoffs and be in draft playoffs)

Reason: Ajayi was on roster bubble, was highly likely  going to be a keeper but when it's not certain and I can get a pick with some potential value I'll take it and keep the guy I was leaning on cutting who I like just as much and think makes more sense for my team anyway.

Gave: Crockett Gilmore

Got: 4.6

Reason: Was going to cut him and few attempts I made to get a third got rejected so took best offer I got, also had no picks in third or fourth round and wanted to get at least one pick back. As a side note I think he's better than Maxx Williams and owner who got him got a better deal than I got back, but all I care about is me. He's the kind of player I'd have cut before I took any less of an offer and just tried to redraft.

Gave: Deangelo Williams

Got: 3.10

Reason: It's a  better trade for sure to the owner getting DWILL as he's the Bell owner than it was for me but similar to AJayi trade I was debating keeping DWILL or another player and had them both fairly even and got a pick for the one I could and will keep the other. I'm also  pretty lean on picks to the point this is now my second best pick, best one is 24 and for those familiar with FFPC this is FFPC rules but a private league and it's got some roster options to be able to keep prospects a bit longer then traditional FFPC, which to me makes those later seconds/thirds a tad more valuable.

smoke monster said:
I might take the Green side if I had nothing at TE. If he got Ertz then I'd take the picks. You upgrade from Green to Ertz (replacing the pick you gave), and get a 3rd for Adams.

And then I'd take the 1st for John Brown.
Most TE premium leagues enable you to start more than one and TE's get hurt a lot.  Both were under priced deals for TE premium leagues, but the Ertz trade was by far the worst of the two.

smoke monster said:
I might take the Green side if I had nothing at TE. If he got Ertz then I'd take the picks. You upgrade from Green to Ertz (replacing the pick you gave), and get a 3rd for Adams.

And then I'd take the 1st for John Brown.
Seems like a kind of low evaluation for Brown. What about him don't you care for? Just curious, since I've been throwing around a couple offers to try and trade for him in one league. 

My only concern about him is that once Fitz retires (really shifting Brown into the spotlight), Palmer may follow suit. 

FFPC Trades in leagues I'm in. Not involved in most of these

A Ertz, 3.03

B 2017 1 and 2017 3 (hard to predict finish, pretty good team)

C 1.1, Ebron, Sims, 3.1, 2017 3

D 1.3, Yeldon, ASJ, 2.3

E 1.12, Dion Lewis, 2017 3 2017 7

F 2017 1, 2017 2, 2.08 (hard to predict finish, pretty good team)

G Snead, 6.03

H 2017 2

More FFPC trades. Not involved in most

A Olsen

B 2017 1, 2017 3 (hard to predict finish but good team)

C Dorsett

D 2017 1, 2017 4 (hard to predict finish but pretty good team)

E Decker, 2017 1, 2.3, 4.3 (hard to predict finish)

F DT, Lacy

G Edelman, 3.11

H 2017 1, 2017 2, 2017 4, Ryan Mathews (hard to predict finish)

More FFPC Trades

A Moncrief, 1.11, 1.12

B Reed, 2.1

C Arod, E Sanders, Hurns

D Doug Martin, Doug Baldwin, Palmer, Dalton, 4.7, 5.7

E M Bryant, Lockett

F K Benjamin, Diggs, Fleener

ConnSKINS26 said:
You serious? In the TE direction, way too cheap for both. And I'm not even a fanboy or owner of either.
I just traded a mid-1st and 2nd for Ertz, I think, in a TE-premium league.  And was pretty happy about it.

All they have to do is wait a short while and he will screw up again and they won't have to bother picking him up.
Yup. Even if he doesn't have more off the field issues his production will be very limited by the surrounding talent. Given the sum of his off field issues and team talent I just cannot see a high probability of success. He is a big avoid for me and I suspect there will be a lot of buyer's remorse related to Gordon this coming season. 

Yup. Even if he doesn't have more off the field issues his production will be very limited by the surrounding talent. Given the sum of his off field issues and team talent I just cannot see a high probability of success. He is a big avoid for me and I suspect there will be a lot of buyer's remorse related to Gordon this coming season. 
There are reasons to worry about Gordon but that one makes zero sense.

menobrown said:
There are reasons to worry about Gordon but that one makes zero sense.
Evidently you have forgotten how impotent Fitz was when the Cards QB situation sucked. Or Crabtree during CK's meltdown. Or Garcon during RGII's meltdown. I could go on, but I think you get the picture now. I am saying the same thing applies here. Unless... the Browns recently acquired an NFL competent QB.  :unsure:

So when I add it up it: Possible addict + Substantial period of inactivity + Questionable QB talent = 20% chance of fantasy relevance and just not worth the risk at his current price.

HTH

Evidently you have forgotten how impotent Fitz was when the Cards QB situation sucked. Or Crabtree during CK's meltdown. Or Garcon during RGII's meltdown. I could go on, but I think you get the picture now. I am saying the same thing applies here. Unless... the Browns recently acquired an NFL competent QB.  :unsure:

So when I add it up it: Possible addict + Substantial period of inactivity + Questionable QB talent = 20% chance of fantasy relevance and just not worth the risk at his current price.

HTH
Or how impotent Gordon was when his QB situation su.....wait a second.

I think his point is that Gordon was the top fantasy WR a few years back playing with a QB carousel or Jason Campbell, Brandon Weeden, and Brian Hoyer.  Hard to argue that his QB situation is going to doom him when he's already been crazy good amidst a terrible QB situation, the same way people aren't bumping Hopkins way down the rankings for being stuck with a poor QB situation.

HTH
No but I guess you forgot how bad the QB are that Gordon has played with and Crabtree's and Garcons's meltdowns were more talent/injury based than QB.  So please don't go and on and on, I've heard enough.

And like I said there are reasons to worry about Gordon, such as 2 of the 3 things you listed, worrying that QB play is going to suddenly derail him is not one of them.

ghostguy123 said:
FFPC

Karlos Williams

for

Pick 5

I'd rather have pick 5 but in an FFPC league I saw Williams dealt for similar value yesterday. That deal also included Javorious Allen going with Williams and the team getting back 1.3, 3.3 and 3.12. I've got a pretty low opinion of Allen so seems about right to me.

ffpc I bought him the other day, gave 2.11,2.12 for Dorsett and 3.6. I think this is closer to his value right now. Untapped potential and is a wr3. No way would I pay a first
And I liked that deal for you and in this same league the Dorsett owner twice tried to offer me him for essentially Brandon Marshall, once during the season and again in the offseason. You got him a lot cheaper than paying Brandon Marshall, not matter how old he is.

Users who are viewing this thread