Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

****OFFICIAL 2021 IN- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****


Recommended Posts

Quote

5. Gave: Donte Moncrief, Delanie Walker, 2.08 pick (Chris Godwin), 3.04 rookie pick (re-traded)

Got: Dalvin Cook (acquired him after he was drafted; 2.04 was on the clock), 2.04 pick (JuJu Smith-Schuster)

Yikes.  You got the top 2 pieces in the deal for fifty cents on the dollar..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/15/2017 at 11:24 PM, kittenmittens said:

Yeah, if you're going to trade OBJ you can do better than that.  At least get Amari Cooper or Mike Evans or another young guy who has a good young QB throwing to him.  

Bortles is not cutting it, and I don't know how much the Jaguars are going to throw if they can play their way.

I think it was a fair return and I wouldn't trade Evans for OBJ straight up, you would have to add to OBJ. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Spike said:

Yikes.  You got the top 2 pieces in the deal for fifty cents on the dollar..

Moncrief only worth a 2nd rounder ?  Yikes on that logic.

http://playffwc.com/football/leagueF1000046/index.php?page=teamdraft

In this DFWC startup Moncrief went in the 4th round and JuJu in the 12th.

Edited by Dez
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Dez said:

Moncrief no longer worth a 2nd rounder ?  Yikes on that logic.

Averages in his 3 seasons:

42 receptions; 495 yards; 5 TDs

Is that what I should expect from a 2nd rounder?  Is that 2nd round value?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Spike said:

Averages in his 3 seasons:

42 receptions; 495 yards; 5 TDs

Is that what I should expect from a 2nd rounder?  Is that 2nd round value?

Injuries, brutha!  Not only to him, but to his young, blue chip QB as well.  JuJu may well be the real deal but he is battling Eli Rogers to be the WR3 on his own team - and his QB is flirting with retirement.  The FBG composite dynasty WR rankings have Moncreif at 22 and JuJu at 41.  Even if you personally like JuJu better, the consensus seems to disagree, meaning that the values in that trade are different to most than they are to you personally.  I get that you are just stating your own opinion, and the fact that it differs from consensus is actually awesome - we need more of that IMO.  But for most, Moncreif is worth a lot more than 2.04, or JuJu.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 ppr league (1.25 ppr for TE/ .2/re yd for TE  ----   1 ppr for RB/WR/   .1/re yd for TE)

 

Some moves I've made.

traded #20 rookie pick (guy took Engram)  for #28, #44, and Brate

traded #28 rookie and Marcel Dareus for #23, took McNichols

 

 

 

Some other trades that were made by other owners in the league

 

Aaron Rodgers for Luck and #8 rookie pick

Adams, Davante WR GB and #43 rookie for Derrick Henry and #50 rookie

Tyreek Hill and Eli Rogers for Sammy Watkins

Langford, Jeremy, Ginn, Ted and Pick #30 for Hurns, Allen, Crowell, Isaiah and Pick 54

Edited by Unwrittenlaw
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Unwrittenlaw said:

16 ppr league (1.25 ppr for TE/ .2/re yd for TE  ----   1 ppr for RB/WR/   .1/re yd for TE)

 

Some moves I've made.

traded #20 rookie pick (Engram)  for #28, #44, and Brate

traded #28 rookie and Marcel Dareus for #23, took McNichols

 

 

 

Some other trades that were made by other owners in the league

 

Aaron Rodgers for Luck and #8 rookie pick

Adams, Davante WR GB and #43 rookie for Derrick Henry and #50 rookie

Tyreek Hill and Eli Rogers for Sammy Watkins

Langford, Jeremy, Ginn, Ted and Pick #30 for Hurns, Allen, Crowell, Isaiah and Pick 54

If I'm understanding the scoring right, double yards for te and 1.25 ppr, then how in the hell did Engram drop to 20 and why would you not snap him up? Engram my a country mile on your trades.

Otherwise

Luck and pick by a fair amount

Adams by a lot

Sammy by a ton

Hurns/Crowell by a massive amount

 

Edited by gabes1919
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Unwrittenlaw said:

16 ppr league (1.25 ppr for TE/ .2/re yd for TE  ----   1 ppr for RB/WR/   .1/re yd for TE)

 

Some moves I've made.

traded #20 rookie pick (guy took Engram)  for #28, #44, and Brate

traded #28 rookie and Marcel Dareus for #23, took McNichols

 

 

 

Some other trades that were made by other owners in the league

 

Aaron Rodgers for Luck and #8 rookie pick

Adams, Davante WR GB and #43 rookie for Derrick Henry and #50 rookie

Tyreek Hill and Eli Rogers for Sammy Watkins

Langford, Jeremy, Ginn, Ted and Pick #30 for Hurns, Allen, Crowell, Isaiah and Pick 54

None of this makes any sense

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jadensdad said:

Ppr superflex 

team a - dalvin cook, devante Parker, witten

team b - deshaun Watson, kamara, rudolf, Texans d, 2018 first ( mid to late) and 4th

 

I don't even like Cook or Parker and I'll take that side.  

Also sidenote:  Love when trades involve defenses, cause obviously that makes or breaks it, same with adding a 4th at the end.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, jadensdad said:

Ppr superflex 

team a - dalvin cook, devante Parker, witten

team b - deshaun Watson, kamara, rudolf, Texans d, 2018 first ( mid to late) and 4th

 

Man if that's what it means to play in superflex count me out.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Hankmoody said:

Man if that's what it means to play in superflex count me out.

:shrug: could see someone preferring Watson to cook in superflex, at least it's not as large a difference as normal leagues. The rest seems fairly even. Rudy over witten, the pick and kamara over parker, Texans d probably the best defense so that helps even if we don't care about defense. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, jadensdad said:

Would you like it better if it was 1.5 and devante Parker for 1.6, 1.9, Rudolph and 18 first?

in superflex qb's are gold.  

No.  I wouldn't give up Cook for any combination of 1.06 and 1.09 on my list, let alone the donkeys listed.  And I'd easily give a playoff 2018 1st and Rudolph for Parker (I offered exactly that recently for him and was rejected).

 

10 minutes ago, Dr. Octopus said:
4 hours ago, jadensdad said:

Would you like it better if it was 1.5 and devante Parker for 1.6, 1.9, Rudolph and 18 first?

in superflex qb's are gold.  

I think that's the point he's trying to make.

Close, I was trying to make the point that they are fool's gold.  If I have to give 1.05 for Kamara and Watson just to try to stay competitive I want no part of that.  That trade equates to 1.05 for 1.11 and 1.14 in the most extreme 16 man draft I was in - most were much less (19 and 20 in one, 13/26, and 15/21 - for Cook!).  I get that that's the market price for a QB, it's just absurd. 

I also don't get drafting Cook at 1.05 and turning around and downgrading him a minute later. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, msudaisy26 said:

I think it was a fair return and I wouldn't trade Evans for OBJ straight up, you would have to add to OBJ. 

Agreed, I prefer Evans straight up too. I don't own Cooper anywhere but that's because his asking price is sky high. I'm sure his owners wouldn't mind upgrading to OBJ but I doubt they would add anything of significant value to do so.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Hankmoody said:

No.  I wouldn't give up Cook for any combination of 1.06 and 1.09 on my list, let alone the donkeys listed.  And I'd easily give a playoff 2018 1st and Rudolph for Parker (I offered exactly that recently for him and was rejected).

 

Close, I was trying to make the point that they are fool's gold.  If I have to give 1.05 for Kamara and Watson just to try to stay competitive I want no part of that.  That trade equates to 1.05 for 1.11 and 1.14 in the most extreme 16 man draft I was in - most were much less (19 and 20 in one, 13/26, and 15/21 - for Cook!).  I get that that's the market price for a QB, it's just absurd. 

I also don't get drafting Cook at 1.05 and turning around and downgrading him a minute later. 

My first deal that has been crushed by this board.  Oh well....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, jadensdad said:

My first deal that has been crushed by this board.  Oh well....

Not crushing it at all.  I said exactly the opposite - "I get that that's the market price for a QB" so I don't think you overpaid given the context of the league.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Hankmoody said:

 I get that that's the market price for a QB, it's just absurd. 

Things real GMs say? 

To each their own.  But one of the aspects of ff that I've disliked is the value/price of good RB.  Superflex at least lowers that value a tad and makes the positional values closer (real : fantasy)

I haven't played in a superflex in a decade but want to get back into one. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, -OZ- said:

Things real GMs say? 

To each their own.  But one of the aspects of ff that I've disliked is the value/price of good RB.  Superflex at least lowers that value a tad and makes the positional values closer (real : fantasy)

I haven't played in a superflex in a decade but want to get back into one. 

They are a lot more fun.  I only play superflex or 2 qb now, with bigger starting lineup requirements.  Depth and quality of talent reign supreme.  

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Tha Guru said:

In my rookie draft I was able to trade 1.04 for the 1.07 and DeMarco Murray.  The best part was since RB's in the draft are treated like gold, Corey Davis fell to me at 1.07.  Crazy as this is a PPR league.

I couldn't even get Davis to fall to 1.02 in two leagues or 1.04 in another.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Tha Guru said:

In my rookie draft I was able to trade 1.04 for the 1.07 and DeMarco Murray.  The best part was since RB's in the draft are treated like gold, Corey Davis fell to me at 1.07.  Crazy as this is a PPR league.

outlier

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 Team PPR. Start 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 3 Flex.

Gave: Perkins and Hill

Got: Landry 

Perkins was my RB 3 or 4. Now have Howard, Henry, Hill, Ware, Sims, Burkhead.

Tyreek was my WR 5/6. Now have Evans, Hopkins, Hilton, Adams, Landry, Sanders, White, Wallace, Shepard, Fuller.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, jeaton6 said:

12 Team PPR. Start 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 3 Flex.

Gave: Perkins and Hill

Got: Landry 

Perkins was my RB 3 or 4. Now have Howard, Henry, Hill, Ware, Sims, Burkhead.

Tyreek was my WR 5/6. Now have Evans, Hopkins, Hilton, Adams, Landry, Sanders, White, Wallace, Shepard, Fuller.

I prefer the duo 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, JetMaxx said:

Rejected a Wentz/Cooper offer for Mariota in a start 1 QB format. Whereas I question Wentz, I think MM is bound for greatness and the heir to my Rodgers. 

I love Mariota but that better be pharoh or kupp.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, jeaton6 said:

12 Team PPR. Start 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 3 Flex.

Gave: Perkins and Hill

Got: Landry 

Perkins was my RB 3 or 4. Now have Howard, Henry, Hill, Ware, Sims, Burkhead.

Tyreek was my WR 5/6. Now have Evans, Hopkins, Hilton, Adams, Landry, Sanders, White, Wallace, Shepard, Fuller.

I like that for Landry

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Gottabesweet changed the title to ****OFFICIAL 2021 IN- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
  • Create New...