What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (30 Viewers)

To each his own I suppose.  Coincidentally the only league I have Luck is a high stakes league where my backup is Wentz and someone offering me Cam wouldn't even get the conversation started for me.
I wouldn't have done that. It's a "Cam and..." type thing.  The "and" ended up being Olsen and rookie LB Davis.

Seems like an odd phrase to say.  Zeke arguably has a larger cloud of suspensions over his head after this 6 game one.  I understand preferring one to the other, whichever guy you prefer, but I think you're lying to yourself if that's the excuse.  
Yeah especially given the lingo in the letter from the NFL to Zeke talking about banishing from the league if he acts out again.

Bell, if I recall, didn't even technically get a drug strike for his last suspension so his next one would still be a 4 game suspension.  Zeke's, according to the league, would be for life.

I just moved McCoy & 2018 2nd rookie pick for D. Adams, Gronk & 2018 1st in PPR. I'm in rebuild mode. Planning to move Gronk for a lesser TE + upgrade elsewhere.

I just moved McCoy & 2018 2nd rookie pick for D. Adams, Gronk & 2018 1st in PPR. I'm in rebuild mode. Planning to move Gronk for a lesser TE + upgrade elsewhere.
That's nuts. McCoy, Adams and that 1st and 2nd would make me consider shipping Gronk on his own, but I don't even know if I would do that. 

Yes. We all value guys differently. I am sure he thinks Gronk will be hurt again & Adams will regress a lot. Both plausible. I own Gronk in another league & want to move him there too.
Well you could say that about anything.  David Johnson for Tyler Ervin...we all view guys differently.

Bottom line is on value, this isn't even close.  McCoy and Adams are about tied in startup ADP.  So it's basically Gronk (who goes earlier than either of them) and a 2018 1st for a.....2nd round pick.

Yes. We all value guys differently. I am sure he thinks Gronk will be hurt again & Adams will regress a lot. Both plausible. I own Gronk in another league & want to move him there too.
The trade is awful.  Anything can happen, sure, but he is giving away a ton more value.  

Belongs in the worst trade offered thread. It is Adams and Gronk for free. Why would you rebuild? Trade Brady and Larry Fitz and see if you can get Zeke, Mariotta, Crowell, Diggs and a couple more 1sts

12 team ppr, qb, 2 rb, 3wr, te, flex

Evans, Hunt, 4th

for

Howard, Crowder, Martin, 1st

( this was about three hours before the Ware injury)

12 teams, ppr

Gave: 

T Hill, Parker, 2nd (proj. mid-late)

Got:

Diggs, Landry

I wanted to cash out on some of this Parker hype. I don't see the WR1 ceiling others do.

Another......

12 teams, ppr

Gave:

L Bell

Got:

Zeke

I love Bell. But his situation, injury history, and past suspensions makes me prefer Zeke. Zeke is younger, doesn't have the injuries, and is in a young, upcoming, offense.
Diggs/Landry

Bell

Belongs in the worst trade offered thread. It is Adams and Gronk for free. Why would you rebuild? Trade Brady and Larry Fitz and see if you can get Zeke, Mariotta, Crowell, Diggs and a couple more 1sts
I came in next to last last year. My team is not going to win this year so I moved McCoy.

Evans, Hunt, 4th

for

I absolutely love Evans and I own him in every dynasty league I'm in.  That said I'll take the Howard side.  The way I see this one break down is Howard/1st for Evans, Crowder/Martin > Hunt.

12 teams, ppr

Gave: 

T Hill, Parker, 2nd (proj. mid-late)

Got:

Diggs, Landry

I wanted to cash out on some of this Parker hype. I don't see the WR1 ceiling others do.

Another......

12 teams, ppr

Gave:

L Bell

Got:

Zeke

I love Bell. But his situation, injury history, and past suspensions makes me prefer Zeke. Zeke is younger, doesn't have the injuries, and is in a young, upcoming, offense.
Hill Parker 2nd

Zeke in bubble, but depends on how your lineup looks without him early on. 

12 team ppr qrwwwftdk

lost Edelman last night

team a- Cobb 

team b- 18 2nd (random)

12 team superflex ppr

team a- cousin, alf

team b - flacco, Abdullah 

Jrodicus said:

Evans, Hunt, 4th

for

Evans side. Not a believer in Howard 

Zealots PPR :X :yucky:

Team A gave up Baldwin, Doug SEA WR and Kearse, Jermaine SEA WR

Team Bgave up Inman, Dontrelle LAC WR and Landry, Jarvis MIA WR

Zealots PPR :X :yucky:

Team A gave up Baldwin, Doug SEA WR and Kearse, Jermaine SEA WR

Team Bgave up Inman, Dontrelle LAC WR and Landry, Jarvis MIA WR
I'm sorry, what's so bad about this trade?  It looks like the most balanced one in the thread.  Did one of them get hurt?

Landry is on a drastic downward spiral in value right now.  Talk of them trading him, no contract extension very well won't be used as highly as in the past.  Baldwin wins this trade hands down.  
Hunh...I thought the op might have felt Landry side was the winner.  I need to go make some offers for him.  Probably goes to a better situation leaving Miami.

I would rather have Murray than fournette in redraft this year especially with the built in backup. 

I think fournette and Henry long term have similar ceilings and I might prefer Henry. 

So I'd easily prefer the Murray Henry side. 
Good thing this is a dynasty thread then

Good thing this is a dynasty thread then
It's entirely relevant that Murray > fournette in redraft because the general opinion is that Murray is gone after this year, maybe next.

And after that I'd consider them very similar - I like the titans more than the jaguars, their line is already much better, the offense is conducive to stud rb production, the coaching staff looks secure because they are arguably the favorites to win the division, and Henry has already looked very good at an nfl level.  

The main arguments in favor of Fournette are that he was the more highly regarded prospect, and he's younger, he was drafted earlier albeit by a bad drafting team, he is in a worse situation on a team that has struggled to get production from free agent or highly drafted rookies recently and has a weak o line and quarterback. He certainly could/should be a stud, but he's an already injured rookie with multiple foot issues early in his career. 

To me, the Murray/ Henry side is the easy choice in any format.

Yes, this is dynasty, but Fred's comment was relevant re: Murray > Fournette in redraft. Whether you agree that Murray actually outscores Fournette is opinion.

Ultimately, BF is suggesting he gets the better short-term option in his lineup AND gets the equal-or-better long-term option in Henry vs. Fournette, again opinion. 

Cost to acquire is reasonable, let's say Fournette at 1.3ish vs. Henry at 1.5ish + Murray at 1.10ish. 

I'd take Fournette in FFPC with the shorter rosters. 

12 team ppr  QB-2RB-3WR-TE-FL

Team A gave up

Elliott, Ezekiel DAL RB;

Johnson, Chris ARI RB;

McFadden, Darren DAL RB;

Morris, Alfred DAL RB

Team B gave up

Asiata, Matt DET RB;

McCaffrey, Christian CAR RB;

Year 2018 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team D (likely non-playoff team)

12 team ppr  QB-2RB-3WR-TE-FL

Team A gave up

Elliott, Ezekiel DAL RB;

Johnson, Chris ARI RB;

McFadden, Darren DAL RB;

Morris, Alfred DAL RB

Team B gave up

Asiata, Matt DET RB;

McCaffrey, Christian CAR RB;

Year 2018 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team D (likely non-playoff team)
Wow! I guess I need to throw out some offers for Zeke.

Users who are viewing this thread