Team A gave up

Elliott, Ezekiel DAL RB;

Johnson, Chris ARI RB;

McFadden, Darren DAL RB;

Morris, Alfred DAL RB

Team B gave up

Asiata, Matt DET RB;

McCaffrey, Christian CAR RB;

Year 2018 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team D (likely non-playoff team)

Clearly the inclusion of Asiata drove this deal...otherwise it seems extraordinarily light for Zeke.

Somebody panicked...

• Like 2

Non-PPR, not TE weighted.

I gave: Jeremy Hill, Coby Fleener, Adam Shaheen

I got: Zach Ertz

According to dynasty trade calculator I lost the trade, but my TEs were Ebron, OJ Howard, Fleener, and Shaheen. My RBs are David Johnson, Carlos Hyde, Leonard Fournette, Dalvin Cook.  

Wasn't confident in Ebron staying healthy this year, and Howard producing in year 1. I think Fleener has some huge games, but predicting them will be impossible.  Also, after the trade I realized that Kittle was on waivers and I picked him up and I needed to drop a player anyways in order to get a defense.  So basically, I got Ertz and Kittle for Hill, Fleener, and Shaheen (who probably won't be good for a couple years).

1 hour ago, fruity pebbles said:

David Johnson and Kenny Stills were traded for Todd Gurley, Jordy Nelson and Eric Ebron. PPR 16 teams

You could throw in a 2018 first and I'd still take DJ by a good margin

• Like 1

Two trades in a 0.5 PPR

I gave C West

I get 2018 4th

i was going to have to cut so took what value I could get. 

Team A gives Zay Jones, 2018 1st, 2018 3rd

Team B gives L Fitz, Reed, 2018 2nd

Team A has 50/50 chance of playoffs. Team B is legit contender for 1.01. IMHO. 

Edited by Andrew74
Typo

Just went down in my 14 team dynasty league.  Scoring doesn't matter because it's just so awful.

Team a gave: Josh Gordon

Team b gave: 2018 1st rounder (mid to late) (but who cares since it's basically free)

Team b took "taking a gamble" to a whole new level.  The pot odds are just awful if you even hit on this.  Please don't take this as a reflection of current pricing for Gordon.  This is merely an example of a terrible trade.

Edited by jmo87usc

1 hour ago, jmo87usc said:

Just went down in my 14 team dynasty league.  Scoring doesn't matter because it's just so awful.

Team b gave: 2018 1st rounder (mid to late) (but who cares since it's basically free)

Team b took "taking a gamble" to a whole new level.  The pot odds are just awful if you even hit on this.  Please don't take this as a reflection of current pricing for Gordon.  This is merely an example of a terrible trade.

I don't think it's that terrible. I wouldn't let Gordon go for a 2nd but I am a contender and still optimistic Josh plays this year. He looked like his same dominant self in preseason last year after however much time off.

25 minutes ago, fredsavage said:

I don't think it's that terrible. I wouldn't let Gordon go for a 2nd but I am a contender and still optimistic Josh plays this year. He looked like his same dominant self in preseason last year after however much time off.

There are just so many question marks even after the really huge question of "does he ever get reinstated?".  Let's say he does.  He's now 2 years removed from playing in an actual game.  Not a huge deal, but still needs to get in game shape.  Do the browns want him?  And if they do, he has to learn the offense.  Where does he fit in?  Rookie QB with Coleman, Britt, Njoku and Duke Johnson as options.  Just way too much stacked against him to pay that price in my opinion.

7 minutes ago, jmo87usc said:

There are just so many question marks even after the really huge question of "does he ever get reinstated?".  Let's say he does.  He's now 2 years removed from playing in an actual game.  Not a huge deal, but still needs to get in game shape.  Do the browns want him?  And if they do, he has to learn the offense.  Where does he fit in?  Rookie QB with Coleman, Britt, Njoku and Duke Johnson as options.  Just way too much stacked against him to pay that price in my opinion.

My feeling is that if Gordon ever gets reinstated the Browns will drop him immediately.  He costs them zero while he is suspended. They just cut Haden I assume to free up money and go in a new direction. I just don't see Gordon ever playing another down for Cleveland.

2 hours ago, jmo87usc said:

robbery lol, Gordon is pretty much worth close to zero right now. He will likely never play again

1 minute ago, smbkrypt24 said:

12 Team PPR. Start 1 QB, 1-3 RB, 1-3 WR, 1 TE

Team A traded:

Rob Kelley, Jared Cook, 2018 2nd

for

Team B:

J. Edelman and C. Fleener

Team A needed TE help and has depth at RB.  Team B is in a rebuild and had Perrine.

where is the TE help?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, smbkrypt24 said:

Im not sure if you are trying to say he isn't that good or if you don't recognize Fleener plays TE for the Saints.  Either way Fleener is an upgrade over Cook

I think he is saying Fleener played TE for the Saints last year and really wasn't much if any better than Cook.  Now, will Fleener be better in year 2 or might Cook be better or worse now in Oakland? I think he is saying he has them ranked pretty closely and doesn't see a TE upgrade in Fleener to Cook.

40 minutes ago, ThreeThousand said:

Sent:  Devonta Freeman, Melvin Gordon

Got:  David Johnson, Kendall Wright

This one might come down to how many you start and strength of your team. I love me some David Johnson but getting 2 top 10 dynasty RB isn't too bad.  Still, in the league where I own Johnson I'm not sure I could pull the trigger.

Just now, Warhogs said:

This one might come down to how many you start and strength of your team. I love me some David Johnson but getting 2 top 10 dynasty RB isn't too bad.  Still, in the league where I own Johnson I'm not sure I could pull the trigger.

Start 2-3 RB, 3-4 WR, 1-2 TE.  Other sure-fire starting RB is McCoy, with plenty of depth with Abdullah/TyMont/Terrance West.  I saw this as a bigger upgrade at RB1 than downgrade at RB3 - David Johnson plus Terrance West would have outscored Freeman/Gordon last year by about 50 pts in this format.  I also like his situation more - Gordon's YPC and Freeman's offensive changes scare me.

1 hour ago, Warhogs said:

I think he is saying Fleener played TE for the Saints last year and really wasn't much if any better than Cook.  Now, will Fleener be better in year 2 or might Cook be better or worse now in Oakland? I think he is saying he has them ranked pretty closely and doesn't see a TE upgrade in Fleener to Cook.

Thanks for clarifying.  Not sure why he couldn't have used a few more words in his post to explain.

16 hours ago, smbkrypt24 said:

Thanks for clarifying.  Not sure why he couldn't have used a few more words in his post to explain.

It was a joke - Fleener is not very good and he's barely, if at all, an upgrade to Cook. I figured that would be obvious to most.

I would be far from surprised if Cook produces more than him. Fleener has now played with Luck and Brees and has failed to be productive mostly because he has shown poor hands and a complete lack of game "smarts". Cook has been an underachiever as well though. Neither side of that trade really had much value to it so no big deal for the guy trading for Fleener though if he thinks a turn around is in order.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, lexus said:

What does Team A know that we/I don't know?

All I can think of for an answer is "nothing".:loco::D

Guy giving up Thomas is a long time Shanahan Zone blocking scheme running back owner. I was happy to get Thomas for such a low price!

1 hour ago, pghrob said:

12 team, 25 man rosters

PPR

Q,R,R,W,W,T,F,DST,K

Team A gets John Ross and Matt Breita

Team B gets Michael Thomas

Are we sure Team B didnt get scammed with the "other" Michael Thomas?  Because that's the only reason I can see for Team A to do this...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pghrob said:

12 team, 25 man rosters

PPR

Q,R,R,W,W,T,F,DST,K

Team A gets John Ross and Matt Breita

Team B gets Michael Thomas

This doesn't seem like it could be real. How would anyone think that's a good deal for Michael Thomas.

is the league up in arms?

38 minutes ago, pghrob said:

Guy giving up Thomas is a long time Shanahan Zone blocking scheme running back owner. I was happy to get Thomas for such a low price!

I have Brieda on a few teams as a lottery ticket - but I don't care what you think of Shanahans scheme, Brieda is an UDFA and while he's No. 2 on the depth chart now there's a decent chance that doesn't last long. 

Now I don't blame you I guess for taking that deal, but I'd surely feel a little dirty and I'm not sure it would be worth the league disharmony it would cause. That's a terrible terrible deal for the other guy.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Dr. Octopus said:

This doesn't seem like it could be real. How would anyone think that's a good deal for Michael Thomas.

is the league up in arms?

Yes the other guys said no good. Trade was vetoed with comments like #NoTradeRapists allowed. :unsure:

• Gottabesweet changed the title to ****OFFICIAL 2021 IN- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****