Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

****OFFICIAL 2021 IN- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****


Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, TheMaddog said:

12 team, keep 10, 26man roster, non-ppr, 1/1/2/3flex/k/d

Traded on the clock....

Team A Trades: Corey Coleman, 1.11 (Marlon Mack), 2018 1st

Team B Trades: Antonio Brown, 2018 2nd

#notraderapistsallowed 

criminal. Hey, better get that 2nd!

to make it worse he picks Mack at 1.11. I'm assuming you're the brown side.

Edited by Snorkelson
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Snorkelson said:

#notraderapistsallowed 

criminal. Hey, better get that 2nd!

to make it worse he picks Mack at 1.11. I'm assuming you're the brown side.

I'd take the Brown side too, but I dont think its that egregious.  Its basically 3 first round picks for Brown and a second (although the 1.11 is a whole lot different than if it were a top 5 pick).  The second was definitely not necessary.  If it were just Coleman and two firsts for Brown I would say thats close to fair value - but I'd still prefer Brown.  

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ChuckLiddell said:

I'd take the Brown side too, but I dont think its that egregious.  Its basically 3 first round picks for Brown and a second (although the 1.11 is a whole lot different than if it were a top 5 pick).  The second was definitely not necessary.  If it were just Coleman and two firsts for Brown I would say thats close to fair value - but I'd still prefer Brown.  

 

Mack is not a first round pick (i know people have different values and maybe he becomes a stud but he's more of a mid 2nd value (went 19 in my dyno draft).  Coleman is a late first value.  Next years first is time value discounted.  So two late firsts for Brown.  Not enough

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, djmich said:

Mack is not a first round pick (i know people have different values and maybe he becomes a stud but he's more of a mid 2nd value (went 19 in my dyno draft).  Coleman is a late first value.  Next years first is time value discounted.  So two late firsts for Brown.  Not enough

Well, he got a first rounder.  You can disagree with how he used it all you want, but the trade was for the pick, not for Mack.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, ChuckLiddell said:

Well, he got a first rounder.  You can disagree with how he used it all you want, but the trade was for the pick, not for Mack.

That's true, but the value of that pick is still a late first.  Overall AB just worth more than a couple of late first dart throws, which is exactly what Mack is.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, TheMaddog said:

12 team, keep 10, 26man roster, non-ppr, 1/1/2/3flex/k/d

Traded on the clock....

Team A Trades: Corey Coleman, 1.11 (Marlon Mack), 2018 1st

Team B Trades: Antonio Brown, 2018 2nd

Yikes. Pretty bad in a vacuum but even worse in a keep 10. Mack probably won't even be keepable in that shallow of a league and it makes it harder to hold on to Coleman much longer if he doesn't breakout soon as well. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, djmich said:

That's true, but the value of that pick is still a late first.  Overall AB just worth more than a couple of late first dart throws, which is exactly what Mack is.

To be clear, its 3 late first dart throws.  I agree that its a bad trade, but I think we are about to see an overuse of the #traderapist schtick, and I don't think this falls into that category.  Anytime you get 3 first round picks for a player, I find it tough to call it rape.  Him throwing in the second rounder is baffling though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, ChuckLiddell said:

To be clear, its 3 late first dart throws.  I agree that its a bad trade, but I think we are about to see an overuse of the #traderapist schtick, and I don't think this falls into that category.  Anytime you get 3 first round picks for a player, I find it tough to call it rape.  Him throwing in the second rounder is baffling though.

It's 3 unproven commodities for the #1 wr, and what is likely an early 2018 2nd. Sure that future first could be early, but it's probably late. "3 firsts" is fine when one is top 5 or has a shot at being the 1.01. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Snorkelson said:

It's 3 unproven commodities for the #1 wr, and what is likely an early 2018 2nd. Sure that future first could be early, but it's probably late. "3 firsts" is fine when one is top 5 or has a shot at being the 1.01. 

Unless you know something I don't know, we have no clue whatsoever as to where those future draft picks will fall. 

I've been pretty clear that I think the team getting Brown won the deal - especially with the ridiculousness of also getting the second rounder.  I just think calling this trade rape diminishes greatly from some of the truly disgustingly bad deals that have come up in this thread.

Coleman was an early first last year, and showed some real promise before he got hurt - and that was with Cody Kessler, Kevin Hogan, and RG3 hurling ducks at him.  I think he is a pretty solid commodity, albeit unproven.  Tack on 2 more firsts - one late and one we have no idea about, and it does not seem anywhere close to rape in my opinion.  That second rounder is stupid though.  AND...all of this said, I would trade Coleman, the 1.11, and a future first for Brown all day long - I just don't think its rape.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, ChuckLiddell said:

I'd take the Brown side too, but I dont think its that egregious.  Its basically 3 first round picks for Brown and a second (although the 1.11 is a whole lot different than if it were a top 5 pick).  The second was definitely not necessary.  If it were just Coleman and two firsts for Brown I would say thats close to fair value - but I'd still prefer Brown.  

 

3 firsts for brown was effectively how i saw it. Coleman was a 1.05 in 2017, with nothing really available at 1.11 I shopped the pick with owner looking to move antonio brown 'sell high'.  According to owners in the league i 'lost'.. thats why trades happen when value is viewed different. The 2nd was a last minute change after coleman was swapped for kev. White in the deal. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This thread is so often about the bigger-name players; here's one for the roster flotsam.

12-team PPR, starting 1/1/2/1 & 3 FLEX

Scrambling to make cut-downs -- from 28 to 25 non-DEF/PK slots -- while still adding from the waiver wire, this is the culmination of 4 trades and a blind-bidding session, all in the last few days:

Gave:

TJ Yeldon  

Braxton Miller

De'Angelo Henderson

Joe Williams

'18 3rd (late)

'18 5th (late)

roughly 1/3 of my blind bidding dollars (historically, the waiver wire is very thin during the season)

 

Received: 

Brandon Oliver (own Melvin, don't own Fournette or any other DEN/SF RBs)

Marquise Goodwin

Kendall Wright

'18 2nd (early/mid)

'18 4th (early/mid)

'18 4th (late)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Couple of big name WR trades

12 team dynasty PPR 1QB 2RB 3WR 1TE 1FLEX

Team A gives: Mike Evans, Tyrod Taylor

Team B gives: Allen Robinson, Tyrell Williams, Donte Moncrief, Rex Burkhead

---------------------------------------

Team A gives: AJ Green

Team B gives: Kareem Hunt, Marqise Lee, 2018 1st

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, mcintyre1 said:

Couple of big name WR trades

12 team dynasty PPR 1QB 2RB 3WR 1TE 1FLEX

Team A gives: Mike Evans, Tyrod Taylor

Team B gives: Allen Robinson, Tyrell Williams, Donte Moncrief, Rex Burkhead

---------------------------------------

Team A gives: AJ Green

Team B gives: Kareem Hunt, Marqise Lee, 2018 1st

Evans and AJ and it's not close.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, FreeBaGeL said:

I would take either Foreman or Benjamin alone over all 3 players on the other side, much less both of them. 

bizarre trade.  Rishard Matthews and Brieda are barely worth roster spots.  Samuels is a decent prospect but not worth close to both Foreman and Benjamin.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, mcintyre1 said:

Couple of big name WR trades

12 team dynasty PPR 1QB 2RB 3WR 1TE 1FLEX

Team A gives: Mike Evans, Tyrod Taylor

Team B gives: Allen Robinson, Tyrell Williams, Donte Moncrief, Rex Burkhead

---------------------------------------

Team A gives: AJ Green

Team B gives: Kareem Hunt, Marqise Lee, 2018 1st

If it's the same Team A in both trades some one needs to remove his trading license. The Evans one is particularly bad.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 recent deals in separate leagues, both 12 team PPR

1) Gave: Brady, Fitz

Got: Luck, D-Jax

Also have Stafford at QB so I was ok with waiting on Luck even if it is a short term hit

 

2) Gave: Brady, Snead

Got: Rivers, K.Benjamin

Also have Brees so really the upgrade at WR is worth it alone

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just seen this in my ppr league. 

Team A gives Leveon Bell. 

Team B gives McCoy, Crowder and a 2018 3rd. 

 

Sad part is I offered Melvin Gordon, Golden Tate and a 2017 1st, last year when he was out of playoff contention. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just seen this in my ppr league. 

Team A gives Leveon Bell. 

Team B gives McCoy, Crowder and a 2018 3rd. 

 

Sad part is I offered Melvin Gordon, Golden Tate and a 2017 1st, last year when he was out of playoff contention. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, msudaisy26 said:

Just seen this in my ppr league. 

Team A gives Leveon Bell. 

Team B gives McCoy, Crowder and a 2018 3rd. 

Sad part is I offered Melvin Gordon, Golden Tate and a 2017 1st, last year when he was out of playoff contention. 

First, terrible trade. 

Second, did you try to acquire this off-season? If so, for what? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Sitch said:

2 recent deals in separate leagues, both 12 team PPR

1) Gave: Brady, Fitz

Got: Luck, D-Jax

Also have Stafford at QB so I was ok with waiting on Luck even if it is a short term hit

2) Gave: Brady, Snead

Got: Rivers, K.Benjamin

Also have Brees so really the upgrade at WR is worth it alone

Luck

Benjamin

Both no brainers.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, JPeso said:

First, terrible trade. 

Second, did you try to acquire this off-season? If so, for what? 

We had talks, but no official offer. He wanted me to add Doctson, and another 2017 1st. The talks were in March or April. 

Edited by msudaisy26
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Nero said:

I gave Jay Ajayi and Terrance West  for Ameer Abdullah and Bernard Perriman.

 

Already been called terrible on the league message board.

I love Ameer and am pretty down on Ajayi, but I'm still not sure you got enough "on paper" for him. That said, if you like the players you got back that's the ultimate judge, IMO.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Nero said:

I gave Jay Ajayi and Terrance West  for Ameer Abdullah and Bernard Perriman.

 

Already been called terrible on the league message board.

I think this is totally a matter of personal opinion. All those players have question marks and caveats. Which ones you believe makes you like one side or the other. I certainly wouldn't express any concern over that trade on a league message board.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, joey said:

I think this is totally a matter of personal opinion. All those players have question marks and caveats. Which ones you believe makes you like one side or the other. I certainly wouldn't express any concern over that trade on a league message board.

 

As someone who hates all players in the deal, other than Abdullah who I'm just indifferent on, it's Ajayi and not particularly close.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

3 minutes ago, fruity pebbles said:

16 team ppr

Adam Shaheen, Sheldon Richardson, Mike Gillislee and Donte Moncrief

for

Antonio Brown

I don't play IDP but is Richardson worth that much, cuz I know none of those other pieces add up to much.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, fruity pebbles said:

16 team ppr

Adam Shaheen, Sheldon Richardson, Mike Gillislee and Donte Moncrief

for

Antonio Brown

Not bagging on you directly, but trades like this aren't even worth posting here.  They are clearly outliers and don't give anyone any concept of true value in the market place, all they are are a reason for people to complain.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Matt's Eagles said:

12 team PPR TE yardage bonus

Team A gets Kittle, 2018 2nd

Team B gets Zay Jones

Kittle please and thank you

10 hours ago, Matt's Eagles said:

12 team PPR, running yard bonus

Team A got Abdullah, M Goodwin, 2018 4th

 

Team B got Powell/Forte, C Beasley

Abdullah for me and the only reason is age

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Gottabesweet changed the title to ****OFFICIAL 2021 IN- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
  • Create New...