What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (22 Viewers)

12 team ppr dynasty

Traded hyde and mike davis for 1.8, cutler, and 2017 first.  Cutler becomes my third qb.  1.8 I think gets you the last of the good tier of wrs.  

12 team PPR start 1QB/2RB/3WR/te/1 Flex  6 points all TD's

Gave: Cam Newton, 1.05, Desean Jackson, Bryce Brown and Ben Watson

Got:Leveon Bell,Nelson Agholar, Phillip Dorsett, and Richard Rogers

Still have Russell Wilson to plug in at QB for Cam

12 tm PPR

Team A gave: Rawls, Kevin White, Charc West

Team B gave: Melvin Gordon, Diggs, Duke Johnson, Nelson Agholor

Seems cheap for Bell.  Good deal especially with Wilson already on your squad.

for his trade partner I assume?
Correct. What is the point of trading FOR Winston right now anyway?  Does the guy expect Winston to lead his team anywhere THIS season or something?  I sure hope not.

So now skip ahead to next year.  You just went a year with Winston on your team who likely didn't do much for you, at least not much more than a waiver wire QB would do for you, and now you have WInston and whoever you took at pick 24 this year instead of a top 3 pick.  Gee, which is more valuable?

It's one thing to trade a projected high future 1st for a player who will help you this year, but for one that very likely won't help you right now (if ever)???

The guy who acquired the probable high 2017 1st made out like a bandit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Robbery. I wouldn't deal Bell by himself for Cam, 1.5, Djax. Probably would take another 1st rounder. 

Robbery. I wouldn't deal Bell by himself for Cam, 1.5, Djax. Probably would take another 1st rounder. 
Agreed but a first rounder would not get it done for me either but I'd also rather have Dorsett and Agholor over DJAX and I mean individually each over him.

12 tm PPR

Trade seemed fairly even to me but I remain huge on Kevin White so I'd go that side but unlike the other two responses I think it's close. Rawls is same value as Gordon to me and I'd take Duke over West by at least a little but I can call all of that even so it boils down to a 2 for 1 of White against the two WR's who  I think are severely undervalued right now in Diggs and Agholor. So for me it's  close but I generally prefer the 1 to 2 side of a trade which is why I'd lean on White side.

12 team ppr dynasty

Traded hyde and mike davis for 1.8, cutler, and 2017 first.  Cutler becomes my third qb.  1.8 I think gets you the last of the good tier of wrs.  
Big win. Mike Davis is worthless and I'd put Hyde's value close to a 1.8 right now so it' like you got a free 2017#1.

12 tm PPR

Pretty even unless you think Gordon is already a bust and White already a stud.

I wouldn't trade Agholor/Duke for Rawls so Diggs/Gordon for White seems legit enough for me.  I'd probably take the side with the 4 undervalued players not the 2 overvalued ones

Bell side pretty easily

12 team ppr dynasty

picks/Cutler very easily

FFPC

Demariyus Thomas, Ertz, 2.9, 2017 3rd

for

Eifert, Maclin, Crabtree
DT/Ertz

FFPC

Demariyus Thomas, Ertz, 2.9, 2017 3rd

for

Eifert, Maclin, Crabtree

DT looked like a shell of himself down the stretch and truly looks like a player falling off the cliff but I've got to think he's  to young for that and he was just physically/emotionally worn down. More than anything I've just had to many experiences over the years of watching Maclin rolling on the ground in agony and Crabtree's walking out some foot pain  so I'd just keep DT and welcome the extra shots with the picks.

Trade seemed fairly even to me but I remain huge on Kevin White so I'd go that side but unlike the other two responses I think it's close. Rawls is same value as Gordon to me and I'd take Duke over West by at least a little but I can call all of that even so it boils down to a 2 for 1 of White against the two WR's who  I think are severely undervalued right now in Diggs and Agholor. So for me it's  close but I generally prefer the 1 to 2 side of a trade which is why I'd lean on White side.
i was one of the guys that said i liked the rawls side a lot better and thats because rawls easily has the most potential of the group in my book, he outproduced gordon and only played in like a third of the games gordon did and is in a better spot to continue to be a beast. im not a huge white fan but still like him over agholor or diggs and would gladly give up those two for white in a trade. i do like duke more then west but not enough to impact the deal.

12 team PPR. I'm not involved.

Trade 1:

Team 1 gets 1.08, 1.09.

Team 2 gets Josh Gordon

Trade 2:

Team 1 gets DeAndre Hopkins

Team 2 gets Rawls, Keenen Allen, 1.03

Team 2 is the same in both trades.

12 team ppr:

Mike Evans, Arian Foster

for

David Johnson
This is one of those trades I felt was even. I think Evans and Johnson will have similar ADP's in startup leagues. I'd personally take Evans before I took David Johnson but it's close and Foster still has a chance at giving a solid year or two or probably more accurately said as a chance of giving your spurts of production over the next year or two.

Trade 1:

Team 1 gets 1.08, 1.09.

Team 2 gets Josh Gordon

Trade 2:

I own Gordon and Hopkins so I'll look at this as how I'd feel if I was offered these trades.

On Gordon some leagues I'd accept and some I'd pass, which makes the trade team/league dependent which to me makes it an equitable trade.

I only own Hopkins one place and I'd pass for that, but I don't think it's terrible.

This is one of those trades I felt was even. I think Evans and Johnson will have similar ADP's in startup leagues. I'd personally take Evans before I took David Johnson but it's close and Foster still has a chance at giving a solid year or two or probably more accurately said as a chance of giving your spurts of production over the next year or two.
I'm the team receiving Johnson and also felt this was pretty even.  In terms of pure value I'd give a slight edge to Evans/Foster but I was loaded at wr and needed a RB1.  Still have OBJ, Watkins, Cooper, D Thomas, and John Brown.  May have been a slight overpay but strengthens my team.  

Trade 1:

Team 1 gets 1.08, 1.09.

Team 2 gets Josh Gordon

Trade 2:

I like team 2 in both.

Pack43 said:
I'm the team receiving Johnson and also felt this was pretty even.  In terms of pure value I'd give a slight edge to Evans/Foster but I was loaded at wr and needed a RB1.  Still have OBJ, Watkins, Cooper, D Thomas, and John Brown.  May have been a slight overpay but strengthens my team.  
I thought you did well and it definitely helps your starting lineup.  Evan isn't going to be a 90+ catch guy with his bad hands.  He needs the TDs to be a borderline #1 WR.  Johnson scored almost as much as Evans did in PPR and Johnson only started a handful of games.  Give me the 3 down RB that is a major focal point of the offense.  Foster's value is mainly just name recognition right now.  

12 team PPR

Team A gives: CJ Anderson

Team B gives: 2017 1st (very late)
If it's in the devy league I think this is from it won't be a late pick.  But even if it is, a Devy league 1st also have a different value than regular dynasty 1st, especially when both college and nfl draft picks are included together.

Trade 1:

Team 1 gets 1.08, 1.09.

Team 2 gets Josh Gordon

Trade 2:

Picks easy in first one for me

I would probably take Hopkins in second but it is close

Prolly Anderson
 He should have mentioned it was a devy league 1st rd pick that includes current draft prospects as well as any other college prospect not eligible for the draft that isn't currently on a league team.  Only so many devy players are allowed (around 12 to 15 I believe, MFL is currently down or I would check).  I also don't believe his pick will be late but I don't think it matters.  Not sure what kind of future Anderson has since it seems they are hell bent on always having someone to split carries with him.

I made the following trade to make a push this year (and hopefully next):

12 team graded PPR (.5, 1.0, 1.5). Start 2RB/2WR/TE/Flex

Gave: 1.03

Got: D Martin, 2.08

A little down on this draft after 1.01 and needed a RB to go with a strong core of Brady/Roth/D Murray/Evans/Dez/Cobb/DGB/Gronk

He should have mentioned it was a devy league 1st rd pick that includes current draft prospects as well as any other college prospect not eligible for the draft that isn't currently on a league team.  Only so many devy players are allowed (around 12 to 15 I believe, MFL is currently down or I would check).  I also don't believe his pick will be late but I don't think it matters.  Not sure what kind of future Anderson has since it seems they are hell bent on always having someone to split carries with him.
I'm in this league, and when you factor in the rookie draft can have Devy players (max 12 rostered) the pick has a few variables. I think the trade is more about how each owner values Anderson and the DEN offense.

A little down on this draft after 1.01 and needed a RB to go with a strong core of Brady/Roth/D Murray/Evans/Dez/Cobb/DGB/Gronk
I prefer the pick. 

12 team PPR

Team A gives: CJ Anderson

Team B gives: 2017 1st (very late)
1st

12 tm ppr

Team A: 1.03, 2.03, 2.09, 2017 1st (late), 2017 2nd (late)

Team B: DeAndre Hopkins, Alfred Morris
Hopkins pretty easily

I like it for you

Just moved Forte for the #9 rookie pick in this draft.  I already have the 1 and 4, so depending on who slides I may try to turn the 9 into a 2017 1st (10 team league).

1.3 will get you Derrick Henry in most ppr leagues, and I would prefer him to Martin even without the age difference. 

im not a fan of martin but i like this move with the thought of having the better chance to contend right now

Hopkins easily over the collection of picks.

The Martin trade is risky right now right before free agency.  Seems like best case scenario is that he stays in Tampa and his value stays put  Any of the reasonable landing spots outside of Tampa seem like his value would drop.

The Martin trade is risky right now right before free agency.  Seems like best case scenario is that he stays in Tampa and his value stays put  Any of the reasonable landing spots outside of Tampa seem like his value would drop.
Not sure.  If he lands in Dallas for instance, his value goes up.

Definitely risky, but thats what you have to do to chase a big payoff.  Once we know where he lands, his value will stabilize.

Not sure.  If he lands in Dallas for instance, his value goes up.

Definitely risky, but thats what you have to do to chase a big payoff.  Once we know where he lands, his value will stabilize.

I think if you are picking up Martin on hope he lands in Dallas you are about to be severely disappointed.  I don't think they are interested in the least unless he wants a contract like Mark Ingram got last year.

I'd rather have 1.3 than Martin myself, he's just not a consistent enough performer for my taste.

Which teams are worse for Martin?

I mean no one is likely to pay him 6+ million / year and then give him less carries.  Seems to me the chances are equal everywhere and there is the off-chance he gets a 3 down role somewhere

No idea where Martin might land, but I'm guessing he will go somewhere that will plan to utilize him. Off the top of my head, those teams that could use a starting RB: NE, HOU, NYJ, IND, MIA, BALT, TEN, NYG, CHI, TB, SF and DAL.

Don't know cap space, but don't think NE will spend that kind of money on a RB. DAL wouldn't last year for a known commodity. Maybe they are desperate with Romo's window closing?

My team's makeup is to win now and the scoring/starting requirements increase the demand for RBs. I have other teams/leagues where the 1.03>Martin.

I could have waited until FA and the NFL draft to make a move, but where's the fun in that?

I mean no one is likely to pay him 6+ million / year and then give him less carries.  Seems to me the chances are equal everywhere and there is the off-chance he gets a 3 down role somewhere
The most likely teams right now to sign Martin (if not the Bucs) seem to be the Titans and 49ers.  Other rumors include the Texans, Raiders, Patriots, Cowboys (longshot), and Jags (longshot).

Of those, I think only Dallas (longshot) would be an upgrade.  The Bucs not only have a solid offense that can move the ball, and is young and up and coming, but more importantly he just showed that he can perform with that personnel that doesn't look like it would be changing much around him other than them being directed by the guy that just made Devonta Freeman the top fantasy back.  There is a lot of value around that.

The 9ers and Raiders both have guys that would likely take some significant carries away (especially the 9ers) and on the Pats he would get almost no passing work.  None of the teams other than Dallas were as successful running the ball as the Bucs.  While the Titans (most oft rumored landing spot) seem like only a moderate downgrade the unknowns behind it would downgrade him even more, not to mention the RBBC-hungry coach he would then be playing for.

You never know, and this is one of the biggest fallacies in fantasy football, that if someone gets paid decent money they're going to get fed the football.   The most lucrative FA signings at RB the last three years have been DeMarco Murray, CJ Spiller, Ryan Mathews, Darren McFadden (Raiders), Mark Ingram, Frank Gore, Donald Brown, Reggie Bush, and Shonn Greene.  Not a ton of guys in there getting 288 carries.  In fact, none of them.

Users who are viewing this thread