What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (18 Viewers)

I want to say JuJu and 1.10, but I just can't.  Kamara.  
Agreed. Team that got JuJu/10 is in building phase on team but other than liking Kamara in a vacuum more the team that got him has DJ/Elliot and is loaded at every other position. The closest thing that team had to a need was RB depth and this just took care of that issue and losing JuJu does not remove their WR's from qualifying as being fairly loaded, so really good trade for that team IMO.

12 team PPR

M.Gordon for Cooper

12 team, non-PPR, large roster

Doctson & Gio for A.Jones & I.Crowell

Last edited by a moderator:
12 team ppr QB - 2RB -3WR - TE - FL

Team A gave up Year 2018 Draft Pick 1.02

Team B gave up McCaffrey, Christian CAR RB and Agholor, Nelson PHI WR and Year 2018 Draft Pick 4.01

Matt's Eagles said:
12 Team PPR

Team A got TY Hilton, Corey Davis, 1.4

Team B got Mike Evans, Funchess, 2.11
A, by a lot. Despite my liking Evans.

tkrull said:
12 team, non-PPR, full IDP

Team A:  D.Murray, D.Fowler DE/Jax, 5.10

Team 2:  J.Smith LB/Dal, 2.04
I like Fowler but I'll take Smith and the higher pick.

smbkrypt24 said:
In this league the amount of players traded has to be equal. I included Dak for the player on his side. 
Dak as a throw-in ain't half bad. 

menobrown said:
I'm all in on Barkley and don't think it's a bad price relative to what it's taken to get him but on this deal I'd take the Cooper side.
With small lineup and 12 team league I'll take Barkley.

That's one of the dumbest rules ever. Would make it much harder to get trades done.
Maybe. Most of my leagues have firm max roster spaces at least in season. So if you're trading a different number of players, one team is dropping someone and the other has space for a waiver move. I don't like unnecessary rules but most trades I'm in end up being even anyway. 

Team B gave up McCaffrey, Christian CAR RB and Agholor, Nelson PHI WR and Year 2018 Draft Pick 4.01
This one is really interesting to me in that I probably view it in a different way.  Unlike most that I've seen, I don't have Guice at #2.  I feel like I wouldn't need to pay up to get the 1.02 to get my #2 guy who I could probably get at 1.04.  So based on my rankings I'd take the McCaffrey side.  Now with this guy who I assume is going to trade up for his guy at #2 (whoever that may be), I can see paying this price as well.  Pretty even to me but I lean the McCaffrey side.  

PPR I'm taking McCaffery and agholor. Non PPR I'm probably taking the risk with the pick.  Seems fair either way.

The more I read the less Guice seems to be the 2nd RB choice by so called draft experts.  Funny how long ago 2016 was.
I think he's the #2 by fantasy people, but many draft "experts" are all over the board on the RB rankings after Barkley.  

The idea that Guice is in a tier of his own after Barkley is more a figment of the fantasy communities imagination.

I think he's the #2 by fantasy people, but many draft "experts" are all over the board on the RB rankings after Barkley.  

The idea that Guice is in a tier of his own after Barkley is more a figment of the fantasy communities imagination.
No way on God's green earth Guice is in a tear by himself after Barkley.

Which experts? 

I'm sure there are some out there as there are a zillion mock drafters anymore, but I can't recall coming across a single one where Guice wasn't the second RB off the board or where any rb other than Barkley or Guice went in the 1st.

Are there any well respected draftniks with either of those scenarios? 

Not sure what “experts” you are referring to but from what I have seen Guice is pretty close to a unanimous #2 behind Barkley by people who are paid to cover the draft.  

These went down in my FFPC (TE Premium) league the last 2 days...

Team A Gets: Dion Lewis, 1.03
Team B Gets: Leonard Fournette

Team C Gets: Jack Doyle, Will Fuller, 2019 1st (league champ)
Team D Gets: AJ Green, 2019 3rd (late), 2019 4th

These doozies went down in my FFPC (TE Premium) league the last 2 days...

Team E Gets: 2019 1st (league champ)
Team F Gets: 2019 2nd (mid), 2019 4th (who cares)
That trade makes zero sense.  why would anyone give up a future 1st for a future 2nd?  There has to be a typo there.

These doozies went down in my FFPC (TE Premium) league the last 2 days...

Team A Gets: Dion Lewis, 1.03
Team B Gets: Leonard Fournette

Team C Gets: Jack Doyle, Will Fuller, 2019 2nd (mid)
Team D Gets: AJ Green, 2019 3rd (late)
Fournette for 1.3 and Lewis is a big time steal...the Owner trading Fournette is really selling himself short...you gotta get a lot more than that...I am not an AJ Green guy but that is another steal...he can be frustrating but he is still a big time talent and you are getting him without coming close to touching your core there...I see no reason for the owners dealing Fournette and AJ to make these deals...especially in February.,..

Fournette for 1.3 and Lewis is a big time steal...the Owner trading Fournette is really selling himself short...you gotta get a lot more than that...I am not an AJ Green guy but that is another steal...he can be frustrating but he is still a big time talent and you are getting him without coming close to touching your core there...I see no reason for the owners dealing Fournette and AJ to make these deals...especially in February.,..
I traded Green. I finished second in the post season, but needed to shake things up as my WR core was: Green, Michael Thomas, Ty Hill. 

There was an error made in picks selected from the initial offer, instead of rescinding the trade, the other GM and I swapped the picks that should have been involved. 

Final deal was:

AJ Green and a 2019 3rd/4th 

for TE Jack Doyle, WR Will Fuller and a 2019 1st rounder - I’m excited I got that much for Green, I value him at Dez Bryant level. Keep in mind, this is a TE premium league, my TE’s are: Hunter Henry, D. Walker, and Doyle. 

I traded Green. I finished second in the post season, but needed to shake things up as my WR core was: Green, Michael Thomas, Ty Hill. 

There was an error made in picks selected from the initial offer, instead of rescinding the trade, the other GM and I swapped the picks that should have been involved. 

Final deal was:

for TE Jack Doyle, WR Will Fuller and a 2019 1st rounder - I’m excited I got that much for Green, I value him at Dez Bryant level. Keep in mind, this is a TE premium league, my TE’s are: Hunter Henry, D. Walker, and Doyle. 
I prefer  Green there. I also value him much more than Dez

Final deal was:

I understand your thinking on this, but AJG is the type of player I let retire on my squad (Like Larry in that regard).

if you have low expectation of contention over the next few years, then I like it more for you.

Edited to add: Don’t know who your RBs are, but I would’ve kept that WR core together.

Some one really did this?
Team getting Fournette + Shady is a serious contender, and this likely makes them a winner (or very closr to it), as this team was pretty stacked at every position aside from RB, where they literally had no one startable. I think Cohen was their best RB. Abomination.

Fournette is a stud, but ya, shady has maybe 2-3yrs left at most.

Team getting Fournette + Shady is a serious contender, and this likely makes them a winner (or very closr to it), as this team was pretty stacked at every position aside from RB, where they literally had no one startable. I think Cohen was their best RB. Abomination.

Fournette is a stud, but ya, shady has maybe 2-3yrs left at most.
Shady is 30 and started showing signs of slowing down last season. He may be useable over the next 2-3 years but likely a RB3 at best.

i like Fournette as much as the next guy, but that’s a ridiculous overpay - if he puts him over the top maybe it’s worth it, but it’s far from a given it will.

Shady is 30 and started showing signs of slowing down last season. He may be useable over the next 2-3 years but likely a RB3 at best.

i like Fournette as much as the next guy, but that’s a ridiculous overpay - if he puts him over the top maybe it’s worth it, but it’s far from a given it will.
to be fair, he may have looked like he was slowing down, but he finished as RB7 in that league this season. I think he has 2 good years lefta nd maybe one decent one. That's likely at most.

And then it depends how you look at Evans and Fournette. I think Evans is a monster, but his QB isnt panning out, and fournette is basically foolproof. there is defo a premium on RBs, so I dunno.

I agree, it's an overpay and waffle on which side won, constantly. It was a big one

to be fair, he may have looked like he was slowing down, but he finished as RB7 in that league this season. I think he has 2 good years lefta nd maybe one decent one. That's likely at most.

And then it depends how you look at Evans and Fournette. I think Evans is a monster, but his QB isnt panning out, and fournette is basically foolproof. there is defo a premium on RBs, so I dunno.

I agree, it's an overpay and waffle on which side won, constantly. It was a big one
But once you add in the 1.04 I don’t see it as close. Even if you think Evans = Fournette, there no way Shady is worth 1.04.  If it was a very late 1st maybe it’s ok but not at 1.04. 

I agree that the 1.04 is a big overpay, but am expecting RB1 numbers where I own Shady.  Next season, at least.  

I think people are way way way underrating the likelihood that Shady is done.  I brought this up in the Shady thread but when you look at these career workhorses that had a big drop in their YPC late in their career (and the age 29 season was the most common) they were almost always straight up done, right then.

Tomlinson, Shaun Alexander, Edge, Faulk, etc.  They all saw big drops in YPC in their age 29 seasons but still put up solid volume fantasy stats so retained value into their age 30 season, but pretty much all of them were already done.  Only Edge put together one more RB2 fantasy season and that was a bit of an outlier as he managed to eek it out with an even worse 3.3ypc the next year.

When you look at guys that kept going into their 30's like Gore and Curtis Martin they pretty much cruised right through their age 29 season with no signs of slowing down.  Gore had one of the most efficient seasons of his career at age 29 and Martin was well above his career YPC.

Bottom line is at this age when a guy shows any signs of slowing down it seems like it's usually a big giant red flag waving in our faces and telling us that the big cliff where he will become totally usless is right around the next bend, if not already here.  It's far from scientific, but Shady right now just feels a LOT like those guys coming off their age 29 seasons.

Final deal was:

That makes a lot more sense.  I'll still take the AJG side handily (especially since the 1st comes from a loaded team and is very likely to be late) but I was wondering what the heck was going on with that 3rd trade.

Bottom line is at this age when a guy shows any signs of slowing down it seems like it's usually a big giant red flag waving in our faces and telling us that the big cliff where he will become totally usless is right around the next bend, if not already here.
I dont disagree, but I also dont think he slowed down as much as some say. He looked good a lot of the times, and had some injuries, no?

Oddly enough, his receiving stats improved quite a bit this season.

Which experts? 

I'm sure there are some out there as there are a zillion mock drafters anymore, but I can't recall coming across a single one where Guice wasn't the second RB off the board or where any rb other than Barkley or Guice went in the 1st.

Are there any well respected draftniks with either of those scenarios? 
Off the top of my head the only one I can think of is Daniel Jeremiah who had Jones at 12 and Guice at 15 on his top 50 list. But a few things of note on that:

I've heard him say a few days after that list he was torn on Guice and Jones. He's got a west coast bias, he thinks teams on the west coast get ignored by national media to much so I think if it's close he's going to give some pub to west coast guys. Like last year he was only guy I recalled having Chad Hansen in his top 50.

So that's one but as Raback mentioned earlier he is pretty close to unanimous. It's wholly inaccurate to frame the fantasy community and not the draft "experts" for  him being the #2RB by a large majority and/or in tier by himself after Barkley, some say a very close tier.

12 team PPR, start 1Q, 2R, 3W, 1T, 2F, 1K, 1D

Team A gave up Gallman, Wayne NYG RB and Year 2018 Draft Pick 1.04
Team B gave up Thielen, Adam MIN WR and Year 2018 Draft Pick 2.10

My team is not involved in the trade

I agree that the 1.04 is a big overpay, but am expecting RB1 numbers where I own Shady.  Next season, at least.  
I should have made it more clear, I meant in the 2-3 year time frame Soulfly stated (meaning year 2 and 3), he should/could still put up at least high end RB2 numbers next season but honestly I wouldn’t be shocked if he hits the wall as soon as next year.

I'm sure I know which side most will prefer, but....

10-team PPR with deep IDP (start 11 defensive players)

Gave Devante Parker

Got 2.09 (Pick 19 overall)

Extremely deep at WR and taking a chance that Parker never reaches his ceiling. 

Users who are viewing this thread