What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (7 Viewers)

ninerfan said:
12 team PPR.

Team A gets: Phillip Dorsett, 2016 rookie picks 1.01 & 3.01, 2017 1st

Team B gets: Mike Evans
Picks side.  Wouldn't be surprised if Elliott is valued over Evans straight up next offseason.  Put it at about 60/40 in Evans favor.  Getting Dorsett and 2017 1st in addition weights the trade to the Elliott/picks side by a decent amount.

So get them a different way.  Not good.
Matter of opinion - future value of Dez isn't what it was going in.  Another Romo injury derailing a season, foot injury toward the end, getting up there in age.  How many elite seasons do you realistically see in him - as I see it, he goes as Romo goes, and there may not be much time left in that hourglass.  Maybe I sold a year too early, but so be it.

I think some probably don't see as much value in Lockett and Diggs as I do and that's fair - conservative offenses for both now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Matter of opinion - future value of Dez isn't what it was going in.  Another Romo injury derailing a season, foot injury toward the end, getting up there in age.  How many elite seasons do you realistically see in him - as I see it, he goes as Romo goes, and there may not be much time left in that hourglass.  Maybe I sold a year too early, but so be it.

I think some probably don't see as much value in Lockett and Diggs as I do and that's fair - conservative offenses for both now.
Those opinions are fine, definitely logic in the thought process Dez might be overvalued.  So trade Dez for something else.  And trade something else for Lockett and Diggs.................

I don't agree on Dez.  I think he is a super stud talent who had an injury and came back too soon, along with terrible back up QB play.  He had no chance to succeed when he came back with both of those things going on.  If he was 100% I think he would  have done well no matter who the QB was.  I agree he is probably overvalued, but you still under sold.  But if you feel otherwise, that is fine.  Again, like I said, deal Dez away if you want, but deal him for something else, and deal something else for those other guys.

32 Team. Full IDP

Gave: Martavis Bryant, PIT WR (5 yr)

Got:  Pick 1.12 (7 yrs)
Pick

Hawkeye Hellraiser said:
A big one in FFPC - I was involved on this one:

Dez, Travis Benjamin, Theo Riddick, 2017 3rd

for

Diggs, Lockett, Hurns, 2017 1st and 2nd (likely late)
Dez

ninerfan said:
12 team PPR.

Torrey smith

for

3.03, 3.12
Picks

Dez Bryant and Mike Evans

FOR

DeAndre Hopkins and DeVante Parker
Nuk

Do people really think parker is that talented?  Landry is a target hog.  Tannehill hasn't taken that big step forward yet.  For whatever reason,  Miami hasn't really been a good place for top receivers to emerge.   A lot of good players who end up there underperform.  It doesn't help that they have an awesome nightlife for pro athletes.   I see some upside but it's hard for me to get too excited about him.  

Do people really think parker is that talented?  Landry is a target hog.  Tannehill hasn't taken that big step forward yet.  For whatever reason,  Miami hasn't really been a good place for top receivers to emerge.   A lot of good players who end up there underperform.  It doesn't help that they have an awesome nightlife for pro athletes.   I see some upside but it's hard for me to get too excited about him.  
Parker is very good, will make things better for tanny and landry

Those opinions are fine, definitely logic in the thought process Dez might be overvalued.  So trade Dez for something else.  And trade something else for Lockett and Diggs.................

I don't agree on Dez.  I think he is a super stud talent who had an injury and came back too soon, along with terrible back up QB play.  He had no chance to succeed when he came back with both of those things going on.  If he was 100% I think he would  have done well no matter who the QB was.  I agree he is probably overvalued, but you still under sold.  But if you feel otherwise, that is fine.  Again, like I said, deal Dez away if you want, but deal him for something else, and deal something else for those other guys.
I think that's a fair take - I might have been in the minority on that one - and I am not typically a guy who loves giving up the best talent in the deal, which was definitely Dez.  Although all three guys are probably in the WR3 category on ADP, they all feel like guys who may be undervalued to me - and I'm not afraid to take the risk here, even if I might have given up more in this deal than I should have.  I make lots of deals and find that typically, the more active I am, the better my teams perform.

My bigger concern like I said before is that I think Dez's value goes the way of Romo's.  Why JJ would be content to bring in goofs like Schaub and Weeden to back up Romo is beyond me.  I don't know anyone who believes like JJ that Romo has 4-5 good seasons left - I think 1-2 is probably as optimistic as I would go on Romo - and if there's nobody decent backing up Romo and he goes down again, there goes the value of Dez again.  Even if the Cowboys draft a guy in the first like Goff, there's little chance he's ready to step in immediately and be effective for that offense, again putting risk on the next year or two.

Appreciate the honest take on this either way - thanks!

Yes Parker looks like a younger AJ Green and Landry was a target hog and now it's a new system so not sure he'll sustain that use and since there are not a lot of other options on the team I think they can easily sustain enough usage for both of them.

The nightlife comment seems like you are just splitting hairs, making up reasons to not like Parker.

Huge trade...not involved...12t ppr (ffpc rules)

Julio Jones, L Murray

for

Freeman, Locket, 1.04, 2107 1st (likely top 4),
Freeman side but I would be flipping him if I could

Torrey smith

for

3.03, 3.12
picks

Traded 2017 second, likely mid to late, and 2017 third(late), and 2017 5th and got Coby Fleener.
I could go either way but likely Fleener

ninerfan said:
12 team PPR.

Picks/Dorsett

Hawkeye Hellraiser said:
A big one in FFPC - I was involved on this one:

Dez, Travis Benjamin, Theo Riddick, 2017 3rd

for

Diggs, Lockett, Hurns, 2017 1st and 2nd (likely late)
Dez

Dez Bryant and Mike Evans

FOR

DeAndre Hopkins and DeVante Parker
Dez

So it seems Martavius Bryant's current value is LESS than pick 12 this year since everyone seems to be taking the other side in those deals.

I will take Bryant over pick 12 this year assuming it isnt tiny rosters

So it seems Martavius Bryant's current value is LESS than pick 12 this year since everyone seems to be taking the other side in those deals.

I will take Bryant over pick 12 this year assuming it isnt tiny rosters
I won't, but mostly because I think he gets cheaper at the draft.  Someone's gonna fall in lust with Braxton Miller or Paul Perkins in the 2nd and offer up Bryant for the OTC pick.

another FFPC

Dorial Green Beckham, 1.10, 1.12

for

2 2017 1sts ( likely to be in 8-12 range), 2nd and 3rd place teams last year
Seems kinda strange.  Picks 10 and 12 alone should get two projected late 2017 1sts. 

I suppose anything can happen with the picks, but wow. 

to put it in context I'm the one that got DGB, 1.10 and 1.12, I won last year which was startup year. Other owner did the trade back for draft picks to the extreme last year and has a ton of 1sts and 2nds this year (more than he can roster) so he is trying to move some of those to next year draft and this now gives him like 4 1sts for next year, realistically I don't think his build will work until year 3.

I on th other hand have rb 2 of D Murray and rb3 of Forte who I'd like to get one more title from before the wheels fall off so moved some of my capital to this year. But who knows I may flip those picks come draft time

Unless that 2017 1st is top 3, the other side.
Hard to say.  

Brees/Dalton

Foster/Blount/vereen

Jordy/marshall/edelman/cruz/Amendola/stevie

Gates/rudolph/zmiller

Denver kicker 

Cincinnati/giants

1.2, 1.5, 1.6, 1.9

Probably middle of the road,  maybe a little stronger.  Henry is absolutely locked in as 1.2 but the other picks are tbd.

Aunt Jemima said:
to put it in context I'm the one that got DGB, 1.10 and 1.12, I won last year which was startup year. Other owner did the trade back for draft picks to the extreme last year and has a ton of 1sts and 2nds this year (more than he can roster) so he is trying to move some of those to next year draft and this now gives him like 4 1sts for next year, realistically I don't think his build will work until year 3.

I on th other hand have rb 2 of D Murray and rb3 of Forte who I'd like to get one more title from before the wheels fall off so moved some of my capital to this year. But who knows I may flip those picks come draft time

The other owner had plenty of time to make deals, he should have waited until momentum built for some rookies. You got a steal and only way it does not work if is one of those picks that you project late ends up being high. So good trade for you, not sure I've seen a trade that you have made yet that  I did not like your side of the deal, at least at the time the trade went down.

Hankmoody said:
I won't, but mostly because I think he gets cheaper at the draft.  Someone's gonna fall in lust with Braxton Miller or Paul Perkins in the 2nd and offer up Bryant for the OTC pick.
I tend to agree with both of you. I would give up 1.12 for Bryant when it's all said and done but not now,  I'd be willing to risk waiting to see if momentum would build for the 1.12. I'm practicing what I am preaching, I've got 1.11 and can afford to kill a roster spot with Bryant all year but I'm holding off for now.

Aunt Jemima said:
another FFPC

for

DGB

14 team, non ppr

Qrwwftkd

2017 first 

2017 second

For 

2016 1.9

Brandon Marshall
I can see either side, I think right now its an underpay for Marshall tho if you look at it as a 1st for a 1st and the 2nd for Marshall

Aunt Jemima said:
another FFPC

for

Wow - agree with the sentiments above, that's a steal for you!  Nice get!

12 team ppr, start qrrwwwtfkd

Team A gives: Ivory, 2.10, 3.10

Team B gives: 2.01
I wouldn't think someone would have to add that much to Ivory to get the 13th pick in a relatively weak draft.  I mean, A gave Ivory and the 34 to move up 9 spots in the 2nd round?

Users who are viewing this thread