What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (16 Viewers)

14 team Ppr

One of the best teams in the league with a deep and young roster gave up:

AJ Green and Case Kennum for Sammy Watkins and Trey Burton.  

Team that gave up Watkins/Burton is probably a lower level playoff team this year.

thoughts

12 Teams, 1 PPR, 24 roster spots w/ 4 Taxi spots. Annual 4 round rookie draft.  QB/2-3 RB/3-4 WR/1-2 TE 1 D/ST

Team 1 gave up:

Foreman, D'Onta; Brown, Antonio WR; Humphries, Adam WR; 2018 2.07 and 4.05

Team 2 gave up: 

Collins, Alex RB; Evans, Mike WR; Chiefs, Kansas City Def; 2018 2.04
I know Evans doesn't produce the way AB does, but he's still a at worst top5 dynasty WR for an aging vet.  Plus the better pick and RB and roster spot?  Yeah it's Evans here.  

I know Evans doesn't produce the way AB does, but he's still a at worst top5 dynasty WR for an aging vet.  Plus the better pick and RB and roster spot?  Yeah it's Evans here.  
I agree. I like Collins too--although he is not a sure thing I was impressed last year by his running.

12 team 0.5PPR. Start 1/2/2/1 and a flex. 

I gave: Breida, ‘19 3rd and 4th (should be late)

I get: 2.07 and ‘19 5th (mid to late)

Basically Breida and a late 3rd for the 2.07  

Other team was the McKinnon owner. I needed to consolidate my roster and felt a decent return on a guy I drafted at 5.06.  I hope to use the 2.07 to move up in the 1st. 

bostonfred said:
How do ligament tears in the wrist that cause a running back to miss a full session usually heal?   His game is dependent on volume carries and catching a lot of footballs, so it's a pretty important question.

I know the range of motion in his wrist was bad enough that he couldn't come back when his team was hovering near .500 in late November and his coach was ready to retire  I know he still had stitches  in December.  I know his doctors told him recovery from his injury was "unpredictable".

I'm not ready to write all that off because it was "only" a wrist injury .
I don’t think he’ll be eased back in due to a wrist injury.

Soulfly3 said:
10 team PPR - 1ppr / 1.5 TE

Diggs for Njoku + 1.08
Njoku. 

Plus if you wanted to, 1.08 could be your favorite flavor at TE in the draft if you viewed one that high.  My guess is that pick turns into one of Chubb/Michel/Penny/Rojo/Goedert/Gesicki in that format and I'll take that deal every damn day.  Diggs is overvalued in fantasy because of his playoff catch.  Someone said it in another thread.  Guys who go for 60/70 catches and 800ish yards are a dime a dozen that can be found much cheaper than what Diggs costs. 

Charles Clay's best year with Tyrod was also 57/552/4.  As bad as the Browns have been they look to be on the rise with great weapons and Njoku is 3x the talent Clay is.  

10-team Best Ball PPR with deep rosters (size 50) and full IDP.

Gave: 4.08, 5.09

Got: Marquise Goodwin

We start 3 WR with potential for 4.  

RustyFA4 said:
14 team Ppr

Team that gave up Watkins/Burton is probably a lower level playoff team this year.

thoughts
I take Green.  Last year mid season I gave up a 1st, 2nd and Watkins just for AJ Green.

FFPC

Gave - 1.02, 1.04, 1.07, Cousins, Stills

Got - Michael Thomas, Engram

Fair trade I do believe on both sides.
I see similar to bolded. Biggest reason I'd have for not wanting to give those picks for those players is just the fun of pondering it over next month and half. But with Stills and Cousin having pretty meager value to me you turned a 3 prospects into arguably the best fantasy TE and WR to enter the league in last 3 years. 

All happened during same startup never when OTC except once. Some based on picks OK but some strange picks no doubt!

12 Team PPR, required to start 3 RB and 3 WR

1)

Gave 5.3 (Tate), 2019 2 (traded in round 4)

Got: 5.12 (Watkins), 2019 1 

2)

Gave: 6.10 start-up (early in draft-ended up as Crabtree)

Got: 1.6 Rookie 

3)

Gave: 7.3 start-up (couple rounds before pick-ended up being CJA) 

Got: 2019 1 and some earlier round 10 and 12 pick swaps

4)

Gave: 8.10 start-up (Round before pick, ended up being Agholor)

Got: 2019 1 

5) Not involved (this one painful and frustrating since I offered 9.3 and 3.1 Rookie for the same pick but for some reason he selected this offer instead). 

Gave: 8.12 (Ended up Tedd Ginn  :X ), 12.12, 3.9 Rookie

Got: 11.12, 1.9 Rookie

Talent still OTB - Luck, Newton, Mariota, Goff, Winston, Mike Williams,Golladay, Cobb, Corey Coleman, Crowder

6) 

Gave: 9.3 (while OTC and guy took Perine), 13.3 

Got: 9.10, 11.10

Last edited by a moderator:
FFPC

Agree on it being fair. Deeper rosters, I'd take the 5 players/picks over the 2. But in FFPC, always pays to consolidate. 

FFPC

My first reaction was OMG PICKS THAT LOOKS FUN!!!

But thinking about it, I'll take the players.  Realistically what are the odds that you hit on 3 first round picks?  At least one of those guys is going to be a bust most likely, and it's probably 50/50 that two of them end up being a bust.  The ones that hit I'm not sure will ever reach the top 10 overall dynasty status MT has.

Bird in the hand, and all that.  But I get having all those picks is fun/tempting.

Agree on it being fair. Deeper rosters, I'd take the 5 players/picks over the 2. But in FFPC, always pays to consolidate. 
It's not exactly consolidating, in terms of roster space, per se. Two players on each side. The picks won't count against the roster until after the rookie draft. And they can still be moved. 

I'd probably take the picks side but it's fair. 

All happened during same startup never when OTC except once. Some based on picks OK but some strange picks no doubt!

1)

2)

3)

4)

5) Not involved (this one painful and frustrating since I offered 9.3 and 3.1 Rookie for the same pick but for some reason he selected this offer instead). 

Talent still OTB - Luck, Newton, Mariota, Goff, Winston, Mike Williams,Golladay, Cobb, Corey Coleman, Crowder

6) 

It seems like there may be a lot of first time dynasty players in this league. There's an awful lot of first round picks being traded for marginal redraft type players. 

It seems like there may be a lot of first time dynasty players in this league. There's an awful lot of first round picks being traded for marginal redraft type players. 
Most of the draft pick trades were close to normal value but I agree the players taken with them doesn’t make too much sense Dynasty-wise.

slicedbred21 said:
12 Teams, 1 PPR, 24 roster spots w/ 4 Taxi spots. Annual 4 round rookie draft.  QB/2-3 RB/3-4 WR/1-2 TE 1 D/ST

Team 1 gave up:

Foreman, D'Onta; Brown, Antonio WR; Humphries, Adam WR; 2018 2.07 and 4.05

Team 2 gave up: 

Collins, Alex RB; Evans, Mike WR; Chiefs, Kansas City Def; 2018 2.04
I wouldn't trade Evans for Antonio unless I was all in for 18. 

Matt's Eagles said:
12 Team .5 PPR

Team A got McKinnion, Cooper, Ertz

Team B got Gurley, Hunter Henry
Gurley / HH really easily. 

RustyFA4 said:
14 team Ppr

thoughts
Watkins and Burton slightly over green.

Soulfly3 said:
10 team PPR - 1ppr / 1.5 TE

Diggs for Njoku + 1.08
close but in a 10 team league with enhanced te I'll take njoku and the pick.

16 team ppr IDP

Team A: Alvin Kamara + 4.01

Team B: Juju + 2.07 + 2.14 + 2.16 + 2019 2nd
Kamara, but IDP makes it closer than my initial reaction. Assuming IDPs score similar to decent offense. You can get a few nice LBs (which are usually King among IDP) with those picks.

32 team ppr IDP (2 copies of each player available) a few more trades in the last few days

Pick 122 for Antonio Morrison

Picks 47 and 90 for Zach Cunningham

Two 2019 4ths for onwuasor and Samson ebukan

Picks 43, 75, 84 for Alec ogletree and Karl Joseph

Pick 184 for Erik swoope

Burfict, Church, pick 40 for pick 63, 2019 2nd (likely late), 2020 4th. (this one got a couple gripes but we don't veto and really it's not that bad imo)

16 teamer

Q, 2rb, 2wr, flex, TE

1.6, 2.6, Josh Gordon, Chris Carson

For

1.2, 2.1, 2.13, Joe williams, 2019 2nd(top 3)

I acquired the 1.2

12 tm PPR, standard scoring/lineup (2 RBs, 3 WRs, etc)

Gave: 1.12, 3.12 and Hurns

Got: Drake

Needed another RB to pair with Gurley and felt this was good value for Drake.  Gore doesn't change his value at all and there was no RB I could get with 1.12

Needed another RB to pair with Gurley and felt this was good value for Drake.  Gore doesn't change his value at all and there was no RB I could get with 1.12
Isn’t it a little early to determine that there is no rb at 1.12? The move makes sense but probably didn’t need to add hurns/3.12, but I understand not letting that get in the way either. I think there are some very good backs and a lot of  situations that could garner value right away. It’s a good move for you, I just disagree somewhat with the no rb at 12 statement, although drake is a safer bet I suppose without knowing who is playing where yet. 

Isn’t it a little early to determine that there is no rb at 1.12? The move makes sense but probably didn’t need to add hurns/3.12, but I understand not letting that get in the way either. I think there are some very good backs and a lot of  situations that could garner value right away. It’s a good move for you, I just disagree somewhat with the no rb at 12 statement, although drake is a safer bet I suppose without knowing who is playing where yet. 
I meant no RB likely at 12 I'd rather have than Drake.  After the main guys (Barkley, Guice, Chubb, Jones, Michel, etc) who will be long gone by time 12 rolls around, give me Drake.  And Hurns/3.12 were just to seal the deal.  Have little value to me...

I got to agree with the idea that at pick 12 you should anticipate you won't be able to draft a RB that you can look at for immediate help.  That's a hard spot in a normal draft to grab a usable RB and I was in FFPC drafts last year when I could not get get Kamara at Hunt at pick 12 and reference FFPC because those drafts usually had 3 TE's go in round one and push RB's back.

This year it's all about the RB's in round one.  They are going to get picked clean in first part of the round. My guess is at pick 12 you are looking at taking what on average would be the 9th RB off the board. That's not going to be easy to nail walk in help.

Nice price for Drake

1)

2)

3)

4)

6) 

The side that gave on all those trades won the trade pretty handily in my opinion. 

1)

2)

3)

4)

6) 

Got: 9.10 (Cam, I traded this pick in 8 below), 11.10
3 more trades:

7)  Not involved - while OTC

Gave: 9.6 (Booker), 13.6

Got: 10.8 (Burton), 11.5

8) Involved - couple picks before OTC

Gave: 9.10 (ended up as Cam Newton)

Got: 2019 1 (Normally I wouldn’t trade Cam for random 2019 1, but given QBs still OTB (Luck, Goff, Mahomes, Carr, Winston, Brady, Brees I was fine doing so)

9) Involved - couple picks before OTC

Gave: 11.10, 14.10, 17.3

Got: 10.5 (Goff), 16.5, 17.8

3 more trades:

7)  Not involved - while OTC

Gave: 9.6 (Booker), 13.6

Got: 10.8 (Burton), 11.5

8) Involved - couple picks before OTC

Gave: 9.10 (ended up as Cam Newton)

Got: 2019 1 (Normally I wouldn’t trade Cam for random 2019 1, but given QBs still OTB (Luck, Goff, Mahomes, Carr, Winston, Brady, Brees I was fine doing so)

9) Involved - couple picks before OTC

Gave: 11.10, 14.10, 17.3

Got: 10.5 (Goff), 16.5, 17.8
Burton

pick by a lot in a start 1qb league

pretty even, depends on who was left and how much I liked my team.

12 team ppr superflex

team A - foles 

team B - Wallace 

I am team A.  I have been trying to sell Wallace for 2 years.  I have wentz,luck, and cousins.  I feel like foles is more than a handcuff.  He is free agent in a year and an nfl team will give Super Bowl mvp a big contract.  

That is when I sell him

12 team PPR/IDP

Team A gave  Wentz, Carson PHI QB;Bell, Le'Veon PIT RB;Conner, James PIT RB;Crowder, Jamison WAS WR;Woods, Robert LAR WR;Njoku, David CLE TE;Casey, Jurrell TEN DE;Mack, Khalil OAK LB; Year 2018 Draft Pick 3.10;Year 2018 Draft Pick 4.01; Year 2019 Round 2 Draft Pick ;Year 2019 Round 2 Draft Pick 

Team B gave up Ryan, Matt ATL QB;McKinnon, Jerick SFO RB;Conley, Chris KCC WR;Crabtree, Michael BAL WR;Tate, Golden DET WR;Kelce, Travis KCC TE;Jordan, Cameron NOS DE;Brown, Zach WAS LB; Year 2018 Draft Pick 1.06;Year 2018 Draft Pick 1.13; Year 2019 Round 3 Draft Pick 

Users who are viewing this thread