What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (22 Viewers)

northern exposure said:
12 team non-ppr Zealots league.

Team 1 Gave: 2018 1.11 rookie pick, 2018 2.05 rookie pick

Team 2 Gave: 2018 1.04 rookie pick, 2018 3.04 rookie pick
I wouldn’t even make an offer like this. Maybe I should be? 

I love my Zealots league, but I've also seen some pretty dumb trades over the years. Sometimes I wonder if there being no money on the line affects things a bit. Wouldn't want to change it though, def one of my favorite leagues.

A couple of recent ones....

12 tm, ppr

Gave: Josh Gordon

Got: Ingram

I needed RB help and am strong at WR.

------------------

12 tm, ppr, ffpc

Gave: Dez, 3.08

Got: Jamaal Williams, 2.11

Dez was my WR4 and I have Aaron Jones. I feel good about it. 

On 5/9/2018 at 2:57 PM, jadensdad said:
PPR dynasty

Gave: 1.01

Got: 1.02, 1.09, 2.02, and 4.02

Hard to pass up, especially considering I loathe the Giants
Saquon, not close
Interesting the feedback on this one. I do love Barkley, but I'm surprised at just how "can't miss" the perception of him is. There's no such thing in the NFL. Historically, the 2nd pick in fantasy drafts has a hit rate just a few percentage points lower. Add in the chances of hitting on a late first and early 2nd, and it seemed like an easy choice for me. Maybe I should have shopped it instead, but I wanted the #2. No other deal I could have found would have included a high 1st AND another 1st this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
2 leagues both 12 Team PPR:

League 1: (startup this year)

Gave: Guice (I picked at 1.2), 1.5 (He took Penny)  1.7 (he took Freeman)

Got: Hunt, Amari, Derrick Henry

A lot of chatter after this one.

League 2: Team A and B same two

Team A Gave: Hunt

Team B Gave: 1.9, 2.12, 4.1, 2019 1 (late)

This one peeved me as I offered 1.8, 2.7, Crowder (he asked for him), 4.11 when he told me he had the one above lined up. He said deal if I offer 1.6 ilo 1.8 which I do and then he goes ahead and accepts the other one without seeing if I could sweeten further (which I would have if he really didn’t think it was better than what he took). Vent over.

Team A Gave: Chris Thompson, 3.8

Team B Gave: Hyde, Carlos Henderson

Team A Gave (same Team A): Jordan Howard

Team C Gave: 1.5, 2019 1 (late), Graham

. Maybe I should have shopped it instead, but I wanted the #2. No other deal I could have found would have included a high 1st AND another 1st this year.
- You definitely should have shopped it

- if you cant find a better deal, then dont make the deal

- its May, why rush a deal?

- you sold light, regardless of you thoughts on Barkley

- You are correct that historically the hit rates of picks 1 and 2 are very close, however, there are obvious outlier years.  This is one of the them.

And this is coming from someone who thinks Barkley is overrated.

A couple of recent ones....

12 tm, ppr

Gave: Josh Gordon

Got: Ingram

I needed RB help and am strong at WR.

------------------

12 tm, ppr, ffpc

Gave: Dez, 3.08

Got: Jamaal Williams, 2.11

Dez was my WR4 and I have Aaron Jones. I feel good about it. 
I can’t even get 2.11 for dez. You should feel very good about it- I think there’s a real chance no one wants the headache. Very nice trade for you. 

djb916420 said:
12 Team Superflex Devy 

Jamaal Williams/1.06/1.07

for 

Le’veon Bell, James White, Conner
Bell by far...not really close...if you are going to deal an elite FF RB you have to get much more...Jamaal is intriguing but if he wasn’t starting by week 5 or 6 it would not be a shocker...1.6 and 1.7 are nice picks but you don’t even know who will be available with those picks...you could end up with two guys that you really weren’t targeting when making this deal...that being said I can see how this deal could work out well but when you are dealing a player with the value of Bell you need more meat on the bone...

14 team PPR start QRRWWTFF

Team A gave: Brandon Cooks, Hunter Henry, 3.07, 4.11

Team B gave: LeSean McCoy, Larry Fitzgerald, 2019 2nd, 2019 3rd, 2019 4th, 2020 3rd, 2020 4th 

A little context here.  These were the top two teams in the league last year (though both lost to the team with Gurley).  Team A is now pretty clearly the league favorite this year.  

I love my Zealots league, but I've also seen some pretty dumb trades over the years. Sometimes I wonder if there being no money on the line affects things a bit. Wouldn't want to change it though, def one of my favorite leagues.
It absolutely does.  Same reason I won’t play a poker game for play money.  There needs to be a real incentive or people do not act in the same manner as they would

Team B gave: LeSean McCoy, Larry Fitzgerald, 2019 2nd, 2019 3rd, 2019 4th, 2020 3rd, 2020 4th 

A little context here.  These were the top two teams in the league last year (though both lost to the team with Gurley).  Team A is now pretty clearly the league favorite this year.  
Team A just gave the best two dynasty assets by far. Certainly hope Team A would win as that is a really terrible value deal that will look a lot worse if it doesn’t cash. PU

Team A just gave the best two dynasty assets by far. Certainly hope Team A would win as that is a really terrible value deal that will look a lot worse if it doesn’t cash. PU
Agreed.  But that team still has a lot of young talent on the bench and a loaded starting lineup now.  He’ll be rolling this out in a 14 teamer...

QB: Wentz

RB: Kamara

RB: McCoy

WR: Evans

WR: Adams

TE: Engram

Flex: Fitzgerald

Flex: J. Howard

It absolutely does.  Same reason I won’t play a poker game for play money.  There needs to be a real incentive or people do not act in the same manner as they would
While I agree, I'm in a few $50 dynasty leagues and I want to win those leagues more for the competition than the $300 or so which means very little in the grand scheme.

djb916420 said:
12 Team Superflex Devy 

Jamaal Williams/1.06/1.07

for 

Le’veon Bell, James White, Conner
This is bad by itself but since its devy I assume 1.06 and 1.07 are more watered down?

I would take Brown easily because I don't value the picks very highly this year.
thanks. I got brown in the deal....hoping to put me over the top for a title. but ya never know he's gonna be 30, hoping for two more good seasons. he has had 100 plus catches in like 5 straight...does that continue? can BigBen stay on the field for 16? 

Yeah, I guess I phrased that poorly, as I agree with that. I do think, however, that Zealots is a bit different in that it isn't a casual thing to join or a casual league to participate in. Back when I applied to join it was almost like filling out a resume and I think it is still similar. It is definitely more a community than a fantasy league.  At this point I've been playing with largely the same owners in the same league since 2007. One of the longtime owners actually just became "co-owners" with his young son. Definitely a more meaningful league than any of the ones I pay money for, personally.

2 trades in a 12 team PPR 2RB 3WR no flex (going into 17th season)

Martavis Bryant, 2.04 for

1.11, 2019 1st (mid-late), Sam Bradford

------------------------------

Allen Robinson, 3.06 for 

1.05, 2019 3rd, 2020 2nd

Wouldn't move Cooks alone for this. Ouch.

Allen Robinson, 3.06 for 

1.05, 2019 3rd, 2020 2nd
Picks easily in both trades.

12 teams ppr, start 2RB/3WR/TE/Flex

gave: Drake and 2019 2nd

got: Marvin Jones and 2019 3rd

picks are for combo rookie/devy draft, 12 devy players rostered so the 2nd has some value

thought process: Drake was buried as my 5th rb, and i needed a startable WR to go with my young core (Thomas, Diggs, C Davis, M Williams and Gallup)

Allen Robinson, 3.06 for 

1.05, 2019 3rd, 2020 2nd
If I could get half of that for Bryant I would be pleased.

12 Team PPR:

Team A Gave: Thielen and Engram 

Team B Gave: Miller, Reed, 2.8, 2019 2

Team A likes to use Twitter polls to show how “good” his terrible offers are. Looks like he forgot to do it here. 

:wall:

Team B Gave: 1.5

Team C Gave: Aaron Jones, 2.8

This is the same Team B as above, happened before other one.

jeaton6 said:
12 Team PPR:

Team A likes to use Twitter polls to show how “good” his terrible offers are. Looks like he forgot to do it here. 

Well team b, you win some, you lose some.

DexterDew said:
12 teams ppr, start 2RB/3WR/TE/Flex

gave: Drake and 2019 2nd

got: Marvin Jones and 2019 3rd

picks are for combo rookie/devy draft, 12 devy players rostered so the 2nd has some value

thought process: Drake was buried as my 5th rb, and i needed a startable WR to go with my young core (Thomas, Diggs, C Davis, M Williams and Gallup)
I'll take the Drake side :P

bicycle_seat_sniffer said:
thanks. I got brown in the deal....hoping to put me over the top for a title. but ya never know he's gonna be 30, hoping for two more good seasons. he has had 100 plus catches in like 5 straight...does that continue? can BigBen stay on the field for 16? 
AB all day, every day at that price. 

16 team IDP PPR.

Gave: Myles Garrett + 3.15 rookie pick 

Got: C.J Mosley, 4.12 

12 team PPR TE 1.5 mostly FFPC style

Several from day 1 rookie drafts (8 different leagues here, some of these I was involved, some not):

1.08 for Mack/2.03

1.03 for 1.06/2.01

1.04/2.04 for C Davis/3.10

2.02/3.06/2019 1st for Drake/1.10/4.03

1.12 for 2019 1st/3.06

12 team PPR TE 1.5 mostly FFPC style

Several from day 1 rookie drafts (8 different leagues here, some of these I was involved, some not):

1.08 for Mack/2.03

1.03 for 1.06/2.01

1.04/2.04 for C Davis/3.10

2.02/3.06/2019 1st for Drake/1.10/4.03

1.12 for 2019 1st/3.06
1.08 picked Freeman in 1st

1.10 picked Johnson in the 4th one 

1.12 picked Dion Lewis in the last one

Vets are available in these. Dixon and Burton are available in a couple of these and am curious to see where they go.

12 Team PPR:

Well team b, you win some, you lose some.

jeaton6 said:
12 Team PPR:

Well I bought Thielen, Engram from him for much more than he paid but still feel good about it.

Gave: 1.7, Drake, Brate

Got: Thielen, Engram

Still sitting on 6 firsts.

Team A gives - Mike Evans, Dalvin Cook, Trent Taylor

Team B gives - 1.05 (Ronald Jones), 1.08, Mike Williams, Paul Richardson, Trey Burton

Brand new startup.  Not involved and not in the league 10t ppr qb 2 rb 2 wr 1te 2 flx

Team A trades Chubb, M Williams, 2019 1st, 2020 1st and 2nd, 2021 1st and 2nd

Team B trades OBJ

Team A is pretty young and the likely favorite to win the title before getting OBJ, so I would guess the draft picks would be late, but who knows 2-3yrs out.
Hope team A is paid up until 2021 or else I’m guessing he folds the moment things don’t go his way

Team A gives - Mike Evans, Dalvin Cook, Trent Taylor

Team B gives - 1.05 (Ronald Jones), 1.08, Mike Williams, Paul Richardson, Trey Burton
When I originally read this I saw Evans and immediately looked st the return, thought “I wouldn’t deal Evans for that.” Completely missed Cook being a part. Drewd21 said it best^^^^^

Raback said:

Cooks/Henry by a lot for me

Users who are viewing this thread