What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (23 Viewers)

DexterDew said:
12 teams ppr, start 2RB/3WR/TE/Flex

gave: Drake and 2019 2nd

got: Marvin Jones and 2019 3rd

picks are for combo rookie/devy draft, 12 devy players rostered so the 2nd has some value

thought process: Drake was buried as my 5th rb, and i needed a startable WR to go with my young core (Thomas, Diggs, C Davis, M Williams and Gallup)
I like both players but go Drake here pretty close

What could Team A possibly be thinking?
“Dalvin Cook was my 1.6 last year and Mike Williams was my 1.5 last year, so pretty much a wash. So the deal is Evans for RoJo plus another 1st and RoJo I’m convinced is better than Jamaal Charles - book it! Burton and PRich are both worth late 1sts after this year, so this is a huge win.”

12 tm idp ppr

Team A gave: James Conner, Josh Gordon, 3.08

Team B gave: Corey Coleman, 2019 1st (late)
That is a fun trade to analyze...IMO it comes down to one thing...are you a Josh Gordon supporter or not...personally, I want nothing to do with him so I would like the return on him very much...you can never have enough first round picks in a Dynasty and Gordon just has too much luggage for my liking...I simply don’t trust him...on the flip side if you like Gordon (and I understand the reasons why) that is a fair trade to make...if you think he can be a reliable#2/#3 WR with blow up potential that is a nice asset to have and you have a year to try and get a first round pick back...this deal probably makes sense for both owners...

Is it just me or is page 410 full of bad deals?  Nobody is allowed to post something fair.  
There was 1 fair one.

McCaffrey, Crabtree, Jamaal Williams and 1.07 (Michel)

for

Antonio Brown

Most seen this as a win for the Brown side but especially with Michel falling to 1.07 it looks more than fair.

Kenyan Drake

for 

I would do that if I was getting Drake...the following names are speculation (and other guys may use other names) but this deal after the picks are made is something like Drake, Chrtian Kirk and J’mon Moore for Nick Chubb and James Washington...I would pull the trigger on that...

Last edited by a moderator:
All this Chubb talk reminded me to post this....just for Soulfly's pleasure. In FFPC rookie draft today,

Gave: Mixon

Got: 1.06 (took Chubb), 2019 2nd (mid?) & 4.04.

I have Mixon and Chubb about equal so I took the extra draft capital.

All this Chubb talk reminded me to post this....just for Soulfly's pleasure. In FFPC rookie draft today,

Gave: Mixon

Got: 1.06 (took Chubb), 2019 2nd (mid?) & 4.04.

I have Mixon and Chubb about equal so I took the extra draft capital.
I am not a Mixon guy so I would do that trade...it is a good deal for both sides...

Zero evidence that Chubb could ever be effective as a receiver out of the backfield, which greatly limits his ceiling in most leagues.  Given his devastating injury history his floor is substanital, too.  And yeah he had a strong year last year but still nowhere near the preinjury efficiency that he had before and was outplayed by Michel who boasted 1.9 yards more per carry, receiving yardage and with one more rushing touchdown even than the larger chubb.

Henry and Ridley (or Moore) @1.9 for Chubb ( or Penny, Sony or Guice) @ 1.3 is pretty fair IMO. It really depends on the rest of the roster whether I make that deal

Not really the normal thing I see in here, but why not:

Dynasty startup, PPR, IDP, 1.5PPR TE, Best ball, combined rookie/vet startup. 1QB 1RB 2WR 1TE 2FLEX 2DL 2LB 2DB 1DFLEX 

League is Basically Two 16 team leagues that meet for the playoffs, so 32 owners total. Also, the draft is 3RR and 40 rounds.

I give: 3.08 (pick 40), 4.08 (pick 56), 5.09 (Pick 73), 22.08, 25.09

I get: 1.07, 20.10, 28.10, 29.07, 30.10

So, basically my 3,4,5 for his first when it comes to players that matter. My plan is to get my 3 studs (fingers crossed to avoid the busts, lol), and then prioritize young high upside guys over aging vets at pretty much all of my other picks. If I hit, great, if not, I should have a good pick in year one. I spent a few days looking over recent ADP rankings that I could find, and I really wasn't loving anything in the 3-5 round range outside of rookie RBs. Long time between my first three picks and my next, though, with the first one coming at 88 overall.

Henry and Ridley (or Moore) @1.9 for Chubb ( or Penny, Sony or Guice) @ 1.3 is pretty fair IMO. It really depends on the rest of the roster whether I make that deal
1.9 for McCoy

2RB 2WR 2flex RWT

Rodgers (Brady)

Hunt, McCoy, Henry, Dion Lewis (LMurray, DMurray and Ekeler)

Julio, AJG (Crowder, Golladay, Amendola, Marvin Jones, Corey Davis)

Ertz (Watson, Jonnu Smith)

12 tm PPR - not my trade but curious on thoughts

A gets: Watkins, Michel, 2019 1st (likely late)

B gets: Evans, Crowder

12 tm PPR - not my trade but curious on thoughts

A gets: Watkins, Michel, 2019 1st (likely late)

B gets: Evans, Crowder
Yeah I'll take Evans and Crowder as well.  I'm not much a Sammy believer but value wise seems to be reasonable.  I like Crowder quite a bit for the year in an Alex Smith led offense.  

12 team ppr superflex qqrrwwwftkd

i gave - will fuller 

i got - Tevin Coleman 

needed depth at rb, and fuller was #6 wr behind obj, Hopkins, Hilton, Baldwin and Goodwin 

12 tm PPR - I was OTC and made the following deal

Gave: Mixon, 1.08

Got: Hunt

I took RoJo and Freeman earlier and was going to take a WR but this offer was sent to me, and thought it was too good to pass up.  Not a huge Mixon believer...

I took RoJo and Freeman earlier and was going to take a WR but this offer was sent to me, and thought it was too good to pass up.  Not a huge Mixon believer...
Mixon.  

If your intention is wr, there are lots this year and I am sure you can somebody good and established with the 1.8 in a trade.

I can see why you'd make it. I do like Hunt, but I worry he might have had a near career year in his rookie season. Then again, Mixon wasn't even close to that production year 1, so Hunt is definitely the smarter play based on what has already happened. Personally I would have stayed with Mixon and drafted Kerryon at 1.08 (or another RB that fell, if Moore was already gone) and tried to deal him for a WR later. But if you like Hunt a lot more than Mixon, I think it was a good trade.

And actually, I just remember that I was in a similar situation, pick wise. I had 1.08, a mediocre WR group, and was thinking of going Moore if he was there, but he ended up going at 1.06. I eventually traded the 1.08 to a RB needy team and got TY Hilton for it. I gave up Royce Freeman (who I do like), so we'll see if it was worth it, but you may have been able to swing that 1.08 into a better WR than you could have drafted.

12 team ppr superflex qqrrwwwftkd

i gave - will fuller 

i got - Tevin Coleman 

needed depth at rb, and fuller was #6 wr behind obj, Hopkins, Hilton, Baldwin and Goodwin 
If you need depth at RB this is a very nice deal...there is also the x-factor that Coleman could be next year's McKinnon...a FA who gets a great opportunity to be the top dog...

Definitely Hunt...he is a stud in a very good situation...that is not a high price to pay for an RB that should finish as a top 5-7 RB this year and for a few more after that...

this is probably all about preference; I would take Mixon + another starting rb or 2nd best wr in the draft.

Will be interesting to see ranking of Mixon and Hunt at end of year..

14 team qrwwtfkd, non ppr

Kerryon Johnson, Greg Olsen

For

Aj green 
I mean, Olsen is probably a zero piece added so I think there should be something else added but this is not much less than what people are getting for Green these days. Mid 1st at best with a small piece.

If that’s all it takes to get Green these days, I’m trading for him all day or riding into the sunset with him on any team that has a championship shot.

Users who are viewing this thread