What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (11 Viewers)

FFPC

Engram NYG TE

for

Henry LAC TE

K-Johnson Det RB
In FFPC before the injury I was torn on which one of these two I preferred but both were my top two dynasty TE's.  Since HH has a solid 15 months to recover I got zero concerns he'll be good to go next year so for me this boils down to paying Kerryon for the year you don't have Hunter.

All in all I'd consider this a fair trade and one I'd label as team specific, as in if HH team is a contender and thin at TE this makes perfect sense.

Was offered this today.  Full point PPR, 2QB.

My:  Ertz, Rosen

His: Keenum, B. Cooks

Would leave me with just Kittle currently on my roster at TE, though there are a few decent guys on the wire once free agency picks up.  I'd have Mariota, Keenum, Alex Smith and Lamar Jackson at QB.  Current notable WR's are Hill, Cobb, Shepherd, Godwin and Martavis Bryant.  

Was offered this today.  Full point PPR, 2QB.

My:  Ertz, Rosen

His: Keenum, B. Cooks

Would leave me with just Kittle currently on my roster at TE, though there are a few decent guys on the wire once free agency picks up.  I'd have Mariota, Keenum, Alex Smith and Lamar Jackson at QB.  Current notable WR's are Hill, Cobb, Shepherd, Godwin and Martavis Bryant.  
This thread is for completed trades.  You might want to try the AC (assistant coach) forum for questions about your own teams.  They're usually really helpful.  

FFPC

Sammy Watkins and a 2019 1st

for

Josh Gordon and a 2019 1st

both teams should be playoff teams, the future first component is more of a bet by each owner on their team

This one happened earlier this week

standard PPR scoring start 1qb, 2rb, 3wr, 1 te and 1 flex

Team A gives  Watkins and Michael Thomas

Team B gives 1.01

FFPC

Sammy Watkins and a 2019 1st

for

Josh Gordon and a 2019 1st

both teams should be playoff teams, the future first component is more of a bet by each owner on their team
Interesting trade. Fair and close. Both high upside but Gordon higher, both with low floors but Gordon's floor is zero so lower. I'd take the Gordon gamble on this one.

Interesting trade. Fair and close. Both high upside but Gordon higher, both with low floors but Gordon's floor is zero so lower. I'd take the Gordon gamble on this one.
I like this. I have tried swapping picks with other owners as a bet. Never can get anyone to do it with more than a 3rd. 

I like this. I have tried swapping picks with other owners as a bet. Never can get anyone to do it with more than a 3rd. 
I saw someone do this a couple years ago and have now been successful in doing this both the last two years.  I now make it a habit to rank all the teams in my league and then go after any teams I see as worse than mine in pick swaps.  It's one way to ensure no tanking and also be more involved in the league in rooting against their team.

I saw someone do this a couple years ago and have now been successful in doing this both the last two years.  I now make it a habit to rank all the teams in my league and then go after any teams I see as worse than mine in pick swaps.  It's one way to ensure no tanking and also be more involved in the league in rooting against their team.
I did this one I gave up a 1st/3rd for a 1st.........he won the championship so I got pick 16 and he got picks 10 and 42........

I did this one I gave up a 1st/3rd for a 1st.........he won the championship so I got pick 16 and he got picks 10 and 42........
Haha sometimes they work out.  Sometimes it doesn't.  Hopefully you can even the score next time you do it.

PPR NON-IDP 

Gave: Marshawn Lynch

Got: 2019 3rd

It's a rebuild of a orphaned team that's pretty bad. Get while the gettin' is somewhat good.

PPR NON-IDP 

Gave: Marshawn Lynch

Got: 2019 3rd

It's a rebuild of a orphaned team that's pretty bad. Get while the gettin' is somewhat good.
like it.

I have Lynch in a non-ppr and I'd give him up for a 3rd for sure. (since I don't really need him as a short term starter.

like it.

I have Lynch in a non-ppr and I'd give him up for a 3rd for sure. (since I don't really need him as a short term starter.
I get a rebuilding team trading him away (although I would've hoped for a current 3rd or a future 2nd), but if you are a playoff contender then there's no reason to trade him away for a future 3rd. He's a one year rental, but he showed last year he could put up RB1 numbers for a stretch. I would rather keep that for depth or mid-season trade value than strengthen a competitor for a future 3rd. 

I get a rebuilding team trading him away (although I would've hoped for a current 3rd or a future 2nd), but if you are a playoff contender then there's no reason to trade him away for a future 3rd. He's a one year rental, but he showed last year he could put up RB1 numbers for a stretch. I would rather keep that for depth or mid-season trade value than strengthen a competitor for a future 3rd. 
Agree in this context.  But for reference,  I'll likely be starting three rookie WRs all season long. 

Agree in this context.  But for reference,  I'll likely be starting three rookie WRs all season long. 
Oof, this is not the draft class to be starting 3 rookies! So yeah, I don't fault you for taking the bird in hand there. I'd have probably been greedy and hoped for a hot start for Lynch so I could get a future 2nd, but if Oakland is a dumpster fire (serious possibility) then a 3rd might be hard to get for him after a few weeks.

Oof, this is not the draft class to be starting 3 rookies! So yeah, I don't fault you for taking the bird in hand there. I'd have probably been greedy and hoped for a hot start for Lynch so I could get a future 2nd, but if Oakland is a dumpster fire (serious possibility) then a 3rd might be hard to get for him after a few weeks.
I sold Lynch early last year. He fetched me a  mid 2nd 2018 which turned out to be the 15th overall pick which could return me either  K. Johnson, A. Miller, J. Washington, or M. Gallup all of whom I like and could be starting their rookie season.

Tex

I sold Lynch early last year. He fetched me a  mid 2nd 2018 which turned out to be the 15th overall pick which could return me either  K. Johnson, A. Miller, J. Washington, or M. Gallup all of whom I like and could be starting their rookie season.

Tex
One man's trash is another man's treasure. :thumbup:

Saw this one, did a double take:

Team A Gave: Crowell, Cobb, Fitz

Team B Gave: Mike Williams, 2019 1 & 3.

Team getting players will be starting Brady, Mixon, Guice, Fitz, Tate, Landry, with one of Royce, Cobb, Crowell as Flex and depth (not much else). 

Seemed like the picks side in a landslide to me. This same owner offered me his 2019 1-4 picks for AB but obviously getting a 1 year rental in Fitz, plus  Cobb and Crowell for a top 5 1st and Mike Williams is even a higher return than AB.... ;)

Agree.  I think I'd rather just hold and hope he gets off to a hot start and try to get something better than a 3rd at that point.

Not that I think it was a bad trade to get the 3rd for a rebuild while you can get something, I just would have preferred the above approach slightly.

Saw this one, did a double take:

Team A Gave: Crowell, Cobb, Fitz

Team B Gave: Mike Williams, 2019 1 & 3.

Team getting players will be starting Brady, Mixon, Guice, Fitz, Tate, Landry, with one of Royce, Cobb, Crowell as Flex and depth (not much else). 

Seemed like the picks side in a landslide to me. This same owner offered me his 2019 1-4 picks for AB but obviously getting a 1 year rental in Fitz, plus  Cobb and Crowell for a top 5 1st and Mike Williams is even a higher return than AB.... ;)
I'd definitely take the side with the picks, but that looks like a playoff team to me, not a top 5 pick.

Agree.  I think I'd rather just hold and hope he gets off to a hot start and try to get something better than a 3rd at that point.

Not that I think it was a bad trade to get the 3rd for a rebuild while you can get something, I just would have preferred the above approach slightly.
Unless, as Ninja spoke to, you think the Raiders are a train wreck in the making. In which case Lynch could actually decrease in value. So it's a roll of the dice you have to take when it comes to a veteran.

Unless, as Ninja spoke to, you think the Raiders are a train wreck in the making. In which case Lynch could actually decrease in value. So it's a roll of the dice you have to take when it comes to a veteran.
Yep, dead on.  I tend to take a lot of risks in fantasy so I probably would have held in hopes that he did play well early on, but can't fault anyone for cashing out now before he has a chance to quash any value that could have been gotten from him. 

I'd definitely take the side with the picks, but that looks like a playoff team to me, not a top 5 pick.
I think a lot has to fall right for that team to be in the playoffs. Counting on some young RBs who may or may not produce. Landry with the change of scenery, Fitz with the new QB. His TEs Are Gesecki, McDonald, Hooper and little depth. Maybe borderline but I’d bank on it more likely being out than in. 

12 team ppr, not involved

Team A gets

Cooks, Doyle, jaleel scott

Team B gets

Crowder, Albert Wilson, Gerald Everett
12 TM PPR, not involved. Building Stacks is Team B from the trade above

Buildin' Stacks 3 gave up Collins, Alex BAL RB;Valdes-Scantling, Marquez GBP WR;Andrews, Mark BAL TE; Year 2019 Round 3 Draft Pick from Baba Yaga;Year 2019 Round 4 Draft Pick from Buildin' Stacks 3

A Team Has No Name gave up Montgomery, Ty GBP RB;Henderson, Carlos DEN WR;Reed, Jordan WAS TE

Users who are viewing this thread