What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (16 Viewers)

12 Team 0.5 PPR

Team A get: A. Thielen, 2020 1st
Team B gets: M. Williams, M. Lynch, 2.04 (Gesicki), 2.08 (pending), 3.04 (pending)

Last edited by a moderator:
12 team ppr QB-2RB-3WR-TE-FL

T

eam A gave up McCaffrey, Christian CAR RB; Williams, Terrance DAL WR

Team B gave up Guice, Derrius WAS RB; Ridley, Calvin ATL WR

Milkman said:
Kupp for me. I think he’s being underrated. He had a pretty dang good rookie year yet people are expecting him to go backwards this year. I expect him to keep improving.

Kupp for me. I think he’s being underrated. He had a pretty dang good rookie year yet people are expecting him to go backwards this year. I expect him to keep improving.
Yeah I'm one of those people too. Although I wouldn't blame anybody for thinking differently. Kupp was the clear #2 behind Woods. He was only a target hog when Woods was missing time. So between them two I feel Kupp is clearly #2. Then you bring Cooks in and I feel Cooks is better than Watkins and will command more targets. Lots more. That pushes Kupp to #3. 

I like Kupp but don't like his situation. 

Yeah I'm one of those people too. Although I wouldn't blame anybody for thinking differently. Kupp was the clear #2 behind Woods. He was only a target hog when Woods was missing time. So between them two I feel Kupp is clearly #2. Then you bring Cooks in and I feel Cooks is better than Watkins and will command more targets. Lots more. That pushes Kupp to #3. 

I like Kupp but don't like his situation. 
I see that. For whatever reason I'm taking a much more simplistic view of the situation. Kupp was a rookie coming in cold last year. He's got a whole year under his belt and all talk is that he and Goff are absolutely on the same page in preseason. I just think those two are going to be buddy/buddy, and he is going to look Kupp's way a lot this year.

But, we'll have to see. 

I see that. For whatever reason I'm taking a much more simplistic view of the situation. Kupp was a rookie coming in cold last year. He's got a whole year under his belt and all talk is that he and Goff are absolutely on the same page in preseason. I just think those two are going to be buddy/buddy, and he is going to look Kupp's way a lot this year.

But, we'll have to see. 
Awesome. Thanks for the response. It's a super valuable situation that seems tricky to figure out. It will be really cool to see how it all plays out! CHEERS!

10 team, non PPR, QRWWFFTK, IDP

James Washington (taken ~2 months ago at rookie pick #30) for M Mariota. 
qb in a 1 qb 10 team league seem worthless. I'll take Washington easy here

14 Team - Standard Scoring - 6pts all TDs

A Gave: Luck

B Gave: Mahomes and Ross

A's current starter is Watson

B's current starter is Stafford
mahomes

Team A: TY 

Team B: mid-late 2019 1st, late 2019 1st, late 2019 2nd

12 team standard 
I'll take the picks

12 team ppr QB-2RB-3WR-TE-FL

T

eam A gave up McCaffrey, Christian CAR RB; Williams, Terrance DAL WR

Team B gave up Guice, Derrius WAS RB; Ridley, Calvin ATL WR
this one is tough... I guess he take guide and Ridley but it seems pretty close. 

12 team PPR - QRWWWFTKD

Team A - luck and Eifert 

Team B - rivers, goedart,Ridley
Wow, not really understanding this one...Luck has a ton of upside but still has health questions and Eifert's middle name is injury...Rivers still looks like he has some good years in him and from a dynasty standpoint Ridley is an excellent asset and Goedert is very intriguing...that is a real nice haul...

Couple of trades that went down in my 12 team .5 PPR league:

Trade A

Team 1 got Darnold, Lockett
Team 2 got Matt Ryan

Trade B
Team 3 got Dak Prescott, Corey Clement
Team 4 got Emanuel Sanders

Trade C

Team 5 got C Ridley, Royce Freeman
Team 6 got Alex Collins

Couple of trades that went down in my 12 team .5 PPR league:

Trade A

Team 1 got Darnold, Lockett
Team 2 got Matt Ryan

Trade B
Team 3 got Dak Prescott, Corey Clement
Team 4 got Emanuel Sanders

Trade C

Team 5 got C Ridley, Royce Freeman
Team 6 got Alex Collins
1. Fair. Depends if I'm rebuilding.

2. Fair. Depends on roster needs. Might lean slightly to Prescott/Clement

3. Ridley/Freeman bigly  

Wow, not really understanding this one...Luck has a ton of upside but still has health questions and Eifert's middle name is injury...Rivers still looks like he has some good years in him and from a dynasty standpoint Ridley is an excellent asset and Goedert is very intriguing...that is a real nice haul...
I can see liking either side here.  Depends how much you think Luck recovers and if you consider Ridley a future stud. 

12 team PPR

Give: Chris Carson, Demaryius Thomas

Get: Julio
Value wise it's Julio in a landslide and I like Carson just as much as anyone.

Real question though.  Why are people so ready to write off DT?  Is it because of the Sutton pick?  Aren't they basically the same age with career's very similar to each other?  

Andy Dufresne said:
What?

Shepard/Kirk by a country mile. 
I see it as two secondary WR's that will never be top targets versus a starting backfield. I agree with you and would take the WR's as well but I don't feel like there is a huge difference in value depending on team needs. 

I see it as two secondary WR's that will never be top targets versus a starting backfield. I agree with you and would take the WR's as well but I don't feel like there is a huge difference in value depending on team needs. 
That's the thing about PPR though. It makes #2 receivers more worthwhile. And I think it could be disputed that Kirk will remain a #2. 

As to the Bucs' backs, I might agree that both combined would make one backfield starter. :P  Seriously, it's a marginal talent and a likely draft bust we're talking about here. Reminds me of the Redskins backfield last year. 

Shepard is a guy more people are going to wish they'd rostered after this season is done. 

That's the thing about PPR though. It makes #2 receivers more worthwhile. And I think it could be disputed that Kirk will remain a #2. 

As to the Bucs' backs, I might agree that both combined would make one backfield starter. :P  Seriously, it's a marginal talent and a likely draft bust we're talking about here. Reminds me of the Redskins backfield last year. 

Shepard is a guy more people are going to wish they'd rostered after this season is done. 
I posted this trade for these very reasons. I thought it was interesting. On one hand, I think Ro Jo has the best opportunity, even with his lack of preseason success, to become a top player. I see Barber as nothing more than a throw in.

On the other, Shepard is the proven commodity here as a WR2/WR3. We’ll have to wait and see with Kirk, but early evidence shows he could be similar to Shepard. 

I think this makes sense if you believe Ro Jo’s preseason is not indicative of how his career ultimately plays out.

All that said, I’m not a risk taker and would favor the WRs. 

Another one involving Shepard. 

Team A gets:

2019 1st, 2nd and 3rd (late) 

Sterling Shepard 

Peyton Barber

Team B gets:

Mixon

I like the Mixon side here even though I think his value is a little ahead of him and his offense proving something. Those picks are going to be late because Team B now has a super team assembled. 

Comes down to preference. I like Barber more than most and dislike Shepard more than most. Agree that the WR side wins but don't see it as a blowout. Don't like Jones much but believe between the two …. one will surface. 

Users who are viewing this thread