Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

****OFFICIAL 2021 IN- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****


Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, Steelers4Life said:

I dunno.  Picks are generally overrated and fail far more than not, and few rookies have the pure upside of Gordon.  But picks tend to be a lot more valuable in May and June.

Very few rookies are 27 years old with a substance abuse issue, no time to learn the offense, and chronicly late for meetings on a zero tolerance team. 

I agree on the picks, just like to use their value for something more safe rather than more risky. 

Edited by kittenmittens
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, King of the Jungle said:

Just curious, why down on Thielen? He is a machine when it comes to production.

He really tailed off towards the end of last year with the Carolina game being his only really good game. Plus I thought the addition of Cousins would boost Rudolph and Diggs more and I expected the running game to be better. Obviously I have been wrong so far.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/15/2018 at 11:49 PM, EthnicFury said:

That bad? Out of curiosity, what would you say Crabtree is worth, picks-wise?

I don’t mean that as a challenge, legitimately curious as I was having a hard time valuing him before the trade (I mostly just knew I didn’t feel great about starting him).

I think he is a fine low end WR2. I value him as a 2. Wouldn buy for a mid to late 2 and sell for an early 2. Future 3’s should be reserved for upside Plays/2nd rounders this year that disappoint their owners IMO.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/15/2018 at 11:49 PM, EthnicFury said:

That bad? Out of curiosity, what would you say Crabtree is worth, picks-wise?

I don’t mean that as a challenge, legitimately curious as I was having a hard time valuing him before the trade (I mostly just knew I didn’t feel great about starting him).

Edited by jeaton6
Dup
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Aunt Jemima said:

FFPC

Team A gets Josh gordon

Team B gets random 2019 1st and John Ross

Downside of not having any Gordon shares. Can’t trade a player that hasn’t been fantasy relevant in 5 years but has “upside” for a first that you can easily end up flipping for a much better player

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, jeaton6 said:

I think he is a fine low end WR2. I value him as a 2. Wouldn buy for a mid to late 2 and sell for an early 2. Future 3’s should be reserved for upside Plays/2nd rounders this year that disappoint their owners IMO.

That’s fair. I saw him as the same value proposition as woods (3-headed wrbc, unpredictable who leads week to week) but older and in a worse offense. But it’s very possible I’m selling low after two weeks (and he certainly has demonstrated his ability in the RZ which gives him a pretty decent floor.

its also possible this is a bad trade in a vacuum I justified to myself due to acquiring woods at the same price.

when it came down to it, from a personal team makeup perspective I just had too many younger guys I didn’t feel appreciably worse about starting (woods, Lockett, Davis, Boyd etc) I wasn’t thrilled spending the roster spot. But that has lead me to mistakes before.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/15/2018 at 7:11 PM, HairySasquatch said:

12 team ppr, start 1 qb, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1TE, 1 Flex

Team A trades away: Alex Collins

Team B trades away: Sony Michel

Team A in rebuild 

I am not high on Sony, but I can see the reasoning from both teams. Gimme Collins on the team attempting to contend

On 9/15/2018 at 8:14 PM, jeaton6 said:

12 Team PPR:

Gave: Doyle

Got: 2019 2 (early to mid).

 

Team A Gave:  Conner

Team B Gave: Pettis, 2019 1 (mid), 2019 3

 

Team C Gave: Jordan Howard

Team D Gave: Thielen, Hyde

Doyle, Picks, Thielen

On 9/15/2018 at 9:29 PM, EthnicFury said:

Same league (got real trade happy all of a sudden I guess): 

gave: crabtree

got: 2019 3rd

the way I see it I would have gladly flipped Crabtree for woods and it opened a roster spot to pick up Higgins after the Gordon news dropped

Crab

14 hours ago, Aunt Jemima said:

FFPC

Team A gets Josh gordon

Team B gets random 2019 1st and John Ross

1st and Ross

11 hours ago, barackdhouse said:

12 team PPR TE premium

Team A gives Josh Gordon, Jared Cook

Team B gives Cobb, Kittle

 

I lean Kittle but its close.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16tm salary cap w/ tiered PPR (0.25/0.5/1.0)
Gave: Corey Davis(4yrs), David Njoku(4yrs), McKinnon(1yr), two '19 1sts (mid & late)
Got: Alvin Kamara(4yrs), Tarik Cohen(4yrs), '19 3rd (early)

I'm trying to make a title run this year. McKinnon can be tagged in our RFA period next offseason. The other owner spent over 50% of his cap on Bell & Hopkins this offseason but it hasn't worked out too well and is now trying to move both as well.

My team post trade

Mahomes, Carr
Gurley, Kamara, Mixon, Cohen, Morris
OBJ, Tyreek, Fitzgerald, Baldwin, Gordon, John Brown, Wilson
Gronk, Hooper
Lutz
LAR DST

Edited by eNdblu
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 Team, 0.5 PPR, QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex WR/RB/TE
Two trades just went down:

Team A gives: Freeman, Royce DEN RB; Kamara, Alvin NOS RB
Team B gives: Bell, Le'Veon PIT RB; Mixon, Joe CIN RB

Team A gives: Njoku, David CLE TE
Team C gives: Doyle, Jack IND TE

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 team PPR

A gave Corey Clement 

B gave Tyler eifert

Start 1-2 RB, 3-5 wr, 1-3 te. Clement wasn't starting for A (Fournette, Hunt, Lindsey), eifert might as the 3rd behind gronk and Howard. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Avery said:

12 Team, 0.5 PPR, QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex WR/RB/TE
Two trades just went down:

Team A gives: Freeman, Royce DEN RB; Kamara, Alvin NOS RB
Team B gives: Bell, Le'Veon PIT RB; Mixon, Joe CIN RB

Team A gives: Njoku, David CLE TE
Team C gives: Doyle, Jack IND TE

I own Kamara in all 4 of my leagues, but would happily move him and Royce for Bell and Mixon. 

Njoku.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

FFPC a couple deals happened

I traded:  Austin Hooper

I got:  Ronald Jones

Still have OJ Howard, Ian Thomas, Eifert and Shaheen.  Didn't need 5 TE's (1 on IR), and needed a dart throw RB behind Barkley/Howard.  

 

Other FFPC league I'm in but not involved with the trade with the same "Team A" and "Team B"

Team A got:  Watkins, Josh Gordon

Team B got:  2019 1st

 

Team A got:  Tarik Cohen

Team B got:  2019 2nd

 

Team B got:  2019 2nd (I think they're rebuilding with all these picks they're getting right now)

Team C got:  Anthony Miller

I was confused by this one honestly, just why sell now?  He still has a pretty good team with Brady, Barkley, Conner, Diggs, Godwin, Enunwa and Guice in IR.  

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Zyphros said:

FFPC a couple deals happened

I traded:  Austin Hooper

I got:  Ronald Jones

Still have OJ Howard, Ian Thomas, Eifert and Shaheen.  Didn't need 5 TE's (1 on IR), and needed a dart throw RB behind Barkley/Howard.  

 

Other FFPC league I'm in but not involved with the trade with the same "Team A" and "Team B"

Team A got:  Watkins, Josh Gordon

Team B got:  2019 1st

 

Team A got:  Tarik Cohen

Team B got:  2019 2nd

 

Team B got:  2019 2nd (I think they're rebuilding with all these picks they're getting right now)

Team C got:  Anthony Miller

I was confused by this one honestly, just why sell now?  He still has a pretty good team with Brady, Barkley, Conner, Diggs, Godwin, Enunwa and Guice in IR.  

 

 

RoJo

Pick, but fair

Pick

Miller

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, DreamTheater said:

This one went down in a league I am in...I am not involved.

Team A gave up Diggs and Mahomes for Sproles, Seals-Jones and a 2019 1st.

 

You mean it went down in a league you used to be in?? :X

I’d go ful Vontae Davis on that league asap 

Edited by jmo87usc
  • Like 11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, DreamTheater said:

ok....Wait a minute...the 2 teams just re-did this trade. 

Grant, Corey OBJ, Seals-Jones,  Year 2019 Round 2

Mahomes, Josh Adams, Diggs,  Year 2019 Round 4

How do two teams “re-do a trade?”

Sounds like something Lone Star should be starting a thread about...

Edited by Arodin
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, DreamTheater said:

This one went down in a league I am in...I am not involved.

Team A gave up Diggs and Mahomes for Sproles, Seals-Jones and a 2019 1st.

 

Wow. That’s very cheap for Diggs and Mahomes.

Looks like there was a mistake in the original trade. NM

Edited by kutta
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, DreamTheater said:

ok....Wait a minute...the 2 teams just re-did this trade. 

Grant, Corey OBJ, Seals-Jones,  Year 2019 Round 2

Mahomes, Josh Adams, Diggs,  Year 2019 Round 4

 ? This doesn’t sound correct.

Corey who? Clement or Davis? Josh Adams, really?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Gottabesweet changed the title to ****OFFICIAL 2021 IN- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
  • Create New...