What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (11 Viewers)

12 team PPR TE premium

Team A gives Hooper

Team B gives 2019 1st (almost a lock for 1.12)

Not involved, the 1st is not from team B, but the original owner of the pick has a very stacked team.  Almost "disband the league" bad.  Bell holdout is helping the rest of the league right now, he has Gurley, Fournette, Bell, OBJ, Nuk, A Brown, Gronk, Wilson, Rams D, etc....good depth, too.  

Still seems too high to me for Hooper.

12 team PPR TE premium

Team A gives Hooper

Team B gives 2019 1st (almost a lock for 1.12)

Not involved, the 1st is not from team B, but the original owner of the pick has a very stacked team.  Almost "disband the league" bad.  Bell holdout is helping the rest of the league right now, he has Gurley, Fournette, Bell, OBJ, Nuk, A Brown, Gronk, Wilson, Rams D, etc....good depth, too.  

Still seems too high to me for Hooper.
If this guy puts together teams like that maybe we should all run out and get hooper.....

Some recent trades that went down in a 12 Team PPR leagues (different leagues)

Trade 1 

Team A got K Benjamin, 2019 2nd

Team B got Lesean McCoy

Trade 2

Team A got Alex Collins

Team B got A Peterson

Trade 3

Team A got Marlon Mack

Team B got 3 2019 3rd rounders

Trade 4

Team got T Cohen, K Cole

Team B Alex Collins, A Peterson

Trade 5

Team A got Guice

Team B got P Lindsay and a 2019 late 1st

Last edited by a moderator:
Team A received Kenny Golladay

Team B received Sony Michel

12 team Dynasty / devy league PPR 26 man rosters..

Team A received Kenny Golladay

Team B received Sony Michel

12 team Dynasty / devy league PPR 26 man rosters..
Wow, I'm not enamored with either player, but this is a steep drop off in value for Michel or a steep jump up in value for Golladay. Or both. There was a huge gap b/w the two just a few weeks ago.

FFPC, in dire need at TE

Gave Cooper, Sanders, and a 5th

for

Engram, Keelan Cole, and a 3rd
FFPC seems like a no brainer for Engram to me.  I'm also on the Keelan Cole bandwagon.  For a dynasty trade, I think it's a super easy choice considering Sanders' age and Cooper constantly failing to live up to expectations.  Don't get me wrong I like Cooper enough but I think it's wise to sell him honestly and Engram is likely to outscore him in that format I'd imagine.  

Opinions please. 

Looking to trade for Godwin. We aren’t Dynasty per se, we are allowed 4 keepers and they move up 3 rounds from where they were drafted the year before. Godwin can be kept in the 23rd round so I could essentially keep him for 5-7 years. 

My Landry (no keeper status) and Henry (potential keeper in 9th next year) -for- his Godwin (keeper in 23rd) and Dion Lewis 

My receivers (start 3) are M Thomas, Hill, Landry, Baldwin, Kupp, Goodwin.  
Wrong forum. This is for completed trades. Go to Assistant Coach Sub-forum.

12 team PPR. I’m not involved.

By far the best team gives D. Freeman and Yeldon.

By far the worst team gives 2019 1st (I’d be shocked if it wasn’t top 2 - almost guaranteed to to be 1.01).

12 team PPR. I’m not involved.

By far the best team gives D. Freeman and Yeldon.

By far the worst team gives 2019 1st (I’d be shocked if it wasn’t top 2 - almost guaranteed to to be 1.01).
Wow, I guess making deals like that is how you get to be by far the best team.  It's probably time to sell Freeman as soon as he us healthy again.

Aunt Jemima said:
FFPC, in dire need at TE

Gave Cooper, Sanders, and a 5th

for

Engram, Keelan Cole, and a 3rd
Seems right on to me in terms of value for both sides and if need of a TE a deal I'd do and I'm about as big of a Cooper supporter as you'll come across.

14 team PPR

Team A: Odell, 2019 3rd

Team B: Mike Evans, 2019 first (early to mid likely)

Dynasty PPR:

Trade 1:

Team A gets Dalvin Cook

Team B gets 2019 1st (mid) and James Connor

Trade 2:

Team C gets Melvin Gordon

Team D gets Isaiah Crowell and Calvin Ridley

Who won each?

Dynasty PPR:

Trade 1:

Team A gets Dalvin Cook

Team B gets 2019 1st and James Connor

Trade 2:

Who won each?
The first one depends on the pick, IMO. Cook if mid/late and Connor if it has a realistic shot to be top 3 or 4. 

Gordon should demand a good deal more than this, IMO.

14 team PPR:

Team A: Diggs

Team B: Golladay, Drake

I think I'd still take Diggs, but Golladay is making me think twice and he is basically the same age as Diggs. Drake is still a decent RB2 in my eyes, with upside. I'd probably want a 2nd or 3rd added to the Golladay side but I though it was pretty fair.

Dynasty PPR:

Trade 1:

Team A gets Dalvin Cook

Team B gets 2019 1st and James Connor

Trade 2:

Who won each?
Trade 1: I'd take the first and Connor but I'm pretty low on Dalvin

Trade 2: Gordon pretty easily IMO

Dynasty PPR:

Trade 1:

Team A gets Dalvin Cook

Team B gets 2019 1st (mid) and James Connor

Trade 2:

Who won each?
Conner and the 1st by a mile.  Conner is better than Cook is by himself.  But I'm a known Cook hater.

Melvin Gordon by a mile in the 2nd.  Typical capitalization after a blow up week from Ridley/Crowell.  Gordon is a main piece on a dyno squad.  Crowell and Ridley are bye week fillers for now, and I don't expect that to ever change.  

14 team PPR:

Team A: Diggs

Team B: Golladay, Drake

I think I'd still take Diggs, but Golladay is making me think twice and he is basically the same age as Diggs. Drake is still a decent RB2 in my eyes, with upside. I'd probably want a 2nd or 3rd added to the Golladay side but I though it was pretty fair.
Golladay and it's not close for me on this either.  Injury history for Diggs and Golladay being a dominant #1 make it an easy choice.  I take him straight up over Diggs, Drake is the bonus that I flip to the Dolphins fan in my league.  Any 2nd will do.  

QRRWWWTFKD

PPR

6 POINTS ALL TDS

Team A gives Baker Mayfield + 2019 3rd

Team B gives Lockett + Dak
Close for me but I think I go Baker and follow the "flavor of the week" type of situation.  I'm a Dak fan and think that coaching staff has done him 0 favors to help him along, but I feel like Baker could vault past him in dynasty value following this week.  I'd take that chance as long as I'm secure at my starting QB spot (my guess is Baker and Dak aren't the starting QB's for these teams).  

12 Team PPR, 1 per 20 passing and 6 per passing TD.

Gave: Dalton

Got: Agholor

He needed QB (lost Jimmy and only had Dak). I had 4 and am trying to continue accumulating youth (very young team at 0-3).

10 team friends and family keeper league.  

QRWFFFTKD

Gronk (1 year) 

Ajayi (2 years) 

Eagles d

For

Goff (4 years) 

Michel (4 years) 

Chiefs d

Guy getting goff is 0-3 had just lost garropolo and had nobody else at qb but mariotta. Guy getting gronk is 1-2 but has a strong roster. 

10 teamer, QRWWTFF, non ppr

Juju and Jordan Reed

Kelce and a 2020 1st round pick (two years out, but from historically weaker team).  

12 tm PPR, standard scoring/lineup

Gave: Kelce

Got: Engram, J.Washington, 2019 2nd (team is a top contender)

Starting a rebuild and felt like this was a good return...even with Engram's injury last week 

14 team qrwwtf .5 ppr

Team A (defending champ) gives Jimmy G and Mike Williams

Team B gives Goff and early mid 2019 first

Team A only had Dak behind Jimmy

Users who are viewing this thread