What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (18 Viewers)

0.75 ppr QRRWWWTF

Gave Chris Carson (sold Sunday morning before a meh game from him)

Received Courtland Sutton, Quincy Enunwa

I initially offered Alex Collins for Sutton and this is what the owner came back with.

non-ppr, QRRWWWTF, 6 points all TD

A gets: Amari Cooper

B gets: Julian Edelman, 2019 1st (should be 8-12)

--

C gets: Drew Brees

D gets: 2019 1st (should be 10-12)

FFPC block buster.

D-Freeman

D-Parker

2019 1st round pick (Currently in 1st place with 19 VP's out of a possible 20 VP's)

for

Fournette

Ballage
Fournette by a mile, simply from a value standpoint. Have to ask yourself in a trade what net assets are worth the most from a value standpoint. Although, I’m selling Fournette everywhere I can in Dynasty, his value is considerably higher than Freeman (who’s fallen off with injuries the past few seasons, glad I sold high on him in the off-season) and Parker (bust in Miami), and what’s most-likely the 1.12 pick. The 2019 Draft isn’t as deep due to serious injuries to: D.K. Metcalf (Ole Miss WR), Star Miami WR Ahmmon Rodgers (retiring due to serious neck injury), and RB Rodney Anderson (top back in the draft, requires neck surgery). 

Amazing trade by you! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Another FFPC $500 Dynasty League blockbuster:

Had to give up on my favorite young RB, Dalvin Cook, as the offer made too much sense for my team, based on current roster configuration:

Roster, pre-trade:

QB: Watson, Ryan

RB: Kamara/Ingram/Cook/Fournette/Carson/AP

WR: Diggs/Hill/Baldwin/Cole/Fuller

Traded: RB Dalvin Cook, and WR Will Fuller for WR Antonio Brown and WR DaeSean Hamilton (who according to my co-owner is Sanders replacement next season in Denver).

out of nowhere a few huge trades in my 10 team, non PPR - QRWWFFT, IDP league

Allen Robinson for Corey Davis and Adrian Peterson

D Adams, DeSean Jackson and Ebron for D Freeman (before recent news), T Coleman, A Peterson, Robby Anderson and Travis Kelce

James Conner, N Hines and Sammy Watkins for J Rosen, Joe Mixon and Gallup

Mixon then spun off for McCoy, 2019 1st (good team), and 2019 2nd (slightly below average team)

PPR ALL TDS 6 POINTS

QWWWRRTFD

Team A gives Aaron Rodgers + 2019 1st (likely top 3) + Tyrell Williams 

Team B gives Mahomes + Edmonds

Kind of a weird one, so let me explain the situation. This is a 12 team league where QBs tend to be pretty replaceable. I already have Mahomes and Wentz. I needed another flex player for a playoff run. With all that said:

Gave: Jared Goff

Received: DeSean Jackson, 2020 3rd round rookie pick

Not a trade I'd make in a vacuum, but in practice the market for QBs is small in this format and with Mahomes and Wentz already on my team, I just didn't see Goff as an essential piece.

Kind of a weird one, so let me explain the situation. This is a 12 team league where QBs tend to be pretty replaceable. I already have Mahomes and Wentz. I needed another flex player for a playoff run. With all that said:

Not a trade I'd make in a vacuum, but in practice the market for QBs is small in this format and with Mahomes and Wentz already on my team, I just didn't see Goff as an essential piece.
I'm the biggest Goff fan on this board. I don't like it. I would have traded Wentz instead. 

Rodgers and the pick.
Thanks. I know I paid a lot but i see Mahomes as a generational talent. I now own what I would consider is the top two QB in dynasty for the foreseeable future in Goff/Mahomes. I'm ok with buying high sometimes. 

Oof. That's a paltry return for a 24 yo QB on the best offense in the NFL handcuffed to a great young HC who should keep the offense humming for at least another 5 years. 

Need feedback on this please

12 Team PPR 18 man roster with 1 IR slot 1 QB/2 RB/3 WR/1 TE 2 FLex (RB/WR/TE)  

--> I have Kamara as RB1 & quality WR Depth (OBJ, Sanders, Cooks, Jo Brown, Fuller) but RB2 is hurting.. Smallwood, R Jones left

Give: Den RB R Freeman & Buf RB L McCoy

Get: Arz DRB D Johnson

He really likes Freeman and sees him as long term gain.  McCoy is marginal for both sides just to balance.  He wants this....  I am not sure.... 

EBF said:

I respect the move, but Jackson wouldn't be a target of mine for that type of situation, he's so volatile.  

With you owning 3 of the top 10 dynasty QB's you could kind of set the market price a little where I'm sure you could get a better return.  I don't like this move.  The only teams that it wouldn't be an upgrade is the Rogers/Brees/Cam group.  I'm curious if that was to a rebuilding team or not?  Just to add salt to the wound if it was.  

FFPC league just completed this morning

I traded away:  J. Howard and Keelan Cole

I got:  Chris Godwin

I was looking for a flex upgrade and I was so happy to unload Howard.  I'll miss Cole a lot though.  He's so good, just stuck with Bortles.  

Birdie048 said:
Need feedback on this please

12 Team PPR 18 man roster with 1 IR slot 1 QB/2 RB/3 WR/1 TE 2 FLex (RB/WR/TE)  

--> I have Kamara as RB1 & quality WR Depth (OBJ, Sanders, Cooks, Jo Brown, Fuller) but RB2 is hurting.. Smallwood, R Jones left

Give: Den RB R Freeman & Buf RB L McCoy

Get: Arz DRB D Johnson

He really likes Freeman and sees him as long term gain.  McCoy is marginal for both sides just to balance.  He wants this....  I am not sure.... 
Sorry, man. This thread is for completed trades (and ensuing discussion) only. Potential trades go here: https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/forum/46-the-assistant-coach/

12 Team PPR:

Gave: Abdullah, 2019 2 (late)

Got: Yeldon, 2019 3 (mid to late)

Yeldon will be a potential flex/bye week filler for me this year and think he will go elsewhere next year in a bigger role.

tombonneau said:
Oof. That's a paltry return for a 24 yo QB on the best offense in the NFL handcuffed to a great young HC who should keep the offense humming for at least another 5 years. 
I think it's a "know your league" situation. It is always easy to reload at QB in this league, and conversely it's hard to get great value for them in trades. I did get a first for Wilson a couple years ago in a different league with the same format, but that's rare. When I traded Cam a year or two ago, the best I could get was two 2nd round picks from a playoff team. I got Mahomes with the 26th rookie pick last year. Wentz and Goff with the 20th and 24th two years ago. Mayfield went 20th this year. Meanwhile we start 5 players between RB and WR every week, so there's a huge demand for RB/WR and most people are short there.

I probably could've held out and gotten a better deal in the future, but in a 12 team league, almost everyone has a QB who is outscoring Goff this year and people just aren't going to break the bank for a QB when they always need bodies at RB/WR. I'm in 2nd place right now because of Mixon, Drake, Tyreek, JuJu, and Ebron, but after them my next best flex players are Chester Rogers, Marquise Goodwin, and Ty Montgomery. I needed better options.

I think it's a trade that will look bad in the future, but really the 3rd round rookie pick I got back should put me within shouting distance of some first round rookie QBs next year and Jackson slots right into my team as a starter, and should enhance my chances of actually thriving in the playoffs this year and perhaps beyond. Given that Goff was maybe never going to play a game for me when I have two guys who are arguably better competing for his spot, I think I can justify trading him light.

I think it's a "know your league" situation. It is always easy to reload at QB in this league, and conversely it's hard to get great value for them in trades. I did get a first for Wilson a couple years ago in a different league with the same format, but that's rare. When I traded Cam a year or two ago, the best I could get was two 2nd round picks from a playoff team. I got Mahomes with the 26th rookie pick last year. Wentz and Goff with the 20th and 24th two years ago. Mayfield went 20th this year. Meanwhile we start 5 players between RB and WR every week, so there's a huge demand for RB/WR and most people are short there.

I probably could've held out and gotten a better deal in the future, but in a 12 team league, almost everyone has a QB who is outscoring Goff this year and people just aren't going to break the bank for a QB when they always need bodies at RB/WR. I'm in 2nd place right now because of Mixon, Drake, Tyreek, JuJu, and Ebron, but after them my next best flex players are Chester Rogers, Marquise Goodwin, and Ty Montgomery. I needed better options.

I think it's a trade that will look bad in the future, but really the 3rd round rookie pick I got back should put me within shouting distance of some first round rookie QBs next year and Jackson slots right into my team as a starter, and should enhance my chances of actually thriving in the playoffs this year and perhaps beyond. Given that Goff was maybe never going to play a game for me when I have two guys who are arguably better competing for his spot, I think I can justify trading him light.
?....he ranks 7th in both of my leagues for QB scoring. This may be the last year that Desean Jackson has any value whatsoever (32 at end of year, services may not be retained by current team). Goff is young, has a offensive genius for a coach, stud RB to keep defenses honest, and a fantastic skill position crew. I don't mind selling and understand it may be difficult to sell but you got nothing of value in return. If your plan was to unload him week 4 was a perfect opportunity (465-5). Even now he should draw more than a 3rd round pick and a one year flex rental. 

?....he ranks 7th in both of my leagues for QB scoring. This may be the last year that Desean Jackson has any value whatsoever (32 at end of year, services may not be retained by current team). Goff is young, has a offensive genius for a coach, stud RB to keep defenses honest, and a fantastic skill position crew. I don't mind selling and understand it may be difficult to sell but you got nothing of value in return. If your plan was to unload him week 4 was a perfect opportunity (465-5). Even now he should draw more than a 3rd round pick and a one year flex rental. 
This. Goff is a top 5 dynasty QB (I personally have him above Wentz and Watson, but I understand that's debatable). I know 12 team 1QB formats result in low value for QBs, but he's worth WAY more than DeSean + 3rd.

If this is a 10 team league then... well, I never understood 10 team leagues unless they are superflex + a few more W/R/T spots. 

12 Team PPR:

Yeldon will be a potential flex/bye week filler for me this year and think he will go elsewhere next year in a bigger role.
I love Yeldon in dynasty- Sold him with Lockett for a 2019 1st (eh, I'm 50/50 on that deal, but feel better after week 6) and in another league straight up for Sutton  :cool:

You got him very cheap. Good score. 

12 Team PPR:

Abdullah is such a negative that it almost negates the very minor pick upgrade. The guy almost gave you Yeldon for free!

Abdullah is such a negative that it almost negates the very minor pick upgrade. The guy almost gave you Yeldon for free!
Yeah thanks. It started when I saw him move Lynch for a 3 to someone else. Figured I might get someone cheap.

So I offered him Abdullah, a 3 and 4 for Yeldon, he countered with a mid to late 2. This deal was my counter to him which high he accepted. I picked up the 3 in this deal he got for Lynch and moved my 2 (presently 6-0).

So he basically dealt Yeldon and Lynch for Abdullah and this late 2. 

0-6 team in a 12 team PPR is selling:

1st trade (not involved):

0-6 Gave: David Johnson, Manny Sanders

4-2 Gave: Guice, Kirk, 19 1st (late), 20 1st

2nd trade (with me):

0-6 Gave: Golden Tate

5-1 Gave: Robby Anderson, 20 2nd 

2nd trade (with me):

After seeing a lot of insane trades in this thread, here is an owner doing the rebuild right.  Sane value both ways (though probably an overpay for Johnson in the long run), good arbitrage of current to future value.

2nd trade (with me):

over pay for DJ. nice haul. 

the 2nd trade I think is fair... I am not a fan of Anderson, but the 2nd is nice 

12 team deep PPR dynasty.

Team A:  Mariota, Phillip Lindsay, 2019 2nd (projected 2.8-2.12)

Team B:  Deshaun Watson, 2019 1st  (projected 1.4-1.6)

Owner in league is clearing out his roster.  Team A from above also getting:

Willie Snead, Robbie Anderson, Erik Swoope, Jason Croom

for

Doug Baldwin, Hayden Hurst.

FF Ninja said:
This. Goff is a top 5 dynasty QB (I personally have him above Wentz and Watson, but I understand that's debatable). I know 12 team 1QB formats result in low value for QBs, but he's worth WAY more than DeSean + 3rd.

If this is a 10 team league then... well, I never understood 10 team leagues unless they are superflex + a few more W/R/T spots. 
12 teamer - I offered Stafford and a likely late 2019 1st rounder for Goff and was told I was not close.  And that guy also owns Mahomes, Rivers, and Winston in a start 1 QB league with no huge emphasis on the QB position.

A gets

Mike Williams, WR LAC

Russell Wilson, QB SEA

B gets

Jamison Crowder WR WAS

Jared Goff QB LAR

14 team PPR

Gave: Keenum

Got: 2020 3rd

Just clearing some roster room, someone has bye week issues in a couple weeks and I still have Chad Kelly

Gottabesweet said:
12 team deep PPR dynasty.

Team A:  Mariota, Phillip Lindsay, 2019 2nd (projected 2.8-2.12)

Team B:  Deshaun Watson, 2019 1st  (projected 1.4-1.6)

1st is on the wrong side imo. That side easily has the two best assets in the deal

jtd13 said:

2nd trade (with me):

That guy is crushing it with the rebuild. Extremely good value for DJ and Sanders. 

Users who are viewing this thread