What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (11 Viewers)

smoke monster said:
LOL...I wouldn't take White and Murray for those picks. But that is still much more reasonable the the Tyrod deal, that was beyond awful. 
"I'm willing to overpay for a mediocre QB who is, at best, a slight upgrade to the QB I'll include in the deal !!!!!!"

useless trade alert:

14 Team Devy League. Start 2RB/3WR/TE/Flex. Graded PPR 0.75/1.0/1.25

Sent: 2017 2nd (late)

Got: Chris Thompson

Reason: Late 2nds are pretty watered down in Devy (31 taken). I like RBs that catch passes. Don't think rookies can usurp those roles in Y1. WASH let Morris go, not sold on Jones, so I think/hope Thompson is healthy and gets some touches

Ha, same league, different owner

q/r/ww/t/ flex x 4 (r/w/t) ppr/1.5 ppr te

I send Latavius, Barnidge, stevie johnson

i get 2017 1, 2017 2

he is picking 9th this year, team isnt good tho, i would bet on some regression

same team/league, different deal

i send spencer ware to charknado owner

i get 2016 4th

Ha, same league, different owner

q/r/ww/t/ flex x 4 (r/w/t) ppr/1.5 ppr te

I send Latavius, Barnidge, stevie johnson

i get 2017 1, 2017 2

he is picking 9th this year, team isnt good tho, i would bet on some regression

same team/league, different deal

i send spencer ware to charknado owner

i get 2016 4th
First deal seems fine if you have the depth to pay it.  Second though, seems like you pretty much gave Ware away.

First deal seems fine if you have the depth to pay it.  Second though, seems like you pretty much gave Ware away.
seems to be the consensus about ware, i didnt realize people valued him so highly

it crossed my mind that it was a light return maybe cuz he owned west, but I guess i undersold

re: barnidge and murray

I have solid depth at both positions. I am pretty deep at WR too, and with the amount of flex spots we have, the positional depth isnt terribly important as much as overall depth.

my weekly starters would look like this right now;

Carr or Dalton

Ingram

Julio, Dez

Walker

flex players - Evans, Hill, Fleener, Clay, K. White possibly, Mike Floyd

Twatlantic Ocean gave up:Winston, Jameis TBB QBDecker, Eric NYJ WRAllen, Dwayne IND TE55 House of Pain gave up:Allen, Javorius BAL RBThomas, Julius JAC TEYear 2017 Round 1 Draft Pick from 55 House of Pain

Bummed, I was trying to get that 2017 because I suspect it could be 1.01-1.03.  He's a new owner taking over for an owner that drafted poorly in year 1 and promptly quit.   

Team A got : 1.08, 3.04

Team B got : 2017 1st (very likely top 3 pick)

Team X got : Baldwin

Team Y got : Ebron and 2017 2nd (early to mid)

Team 1 got : McKinnon, 2.03, 2017 3rd (crapshoot)

Team 2 got : 2017 1st (was champion last year)

Twatlantic Ocean gave up:Winston, Jameis TBB QBDecker, Eric NYJ WRAllen, Dwayne IND TE55 House of Pain gave up:Allen, Javorius BAL RBThomas, Julius JAC TEYear 2017 Round 1 Draft Pick from 55 House of Pain

Bummed, I was trying to get that 2017 because I suspect it could be 1.01-1.03.  He's a new owner taking over for an owner that drafted poorly in year 1 and promptly quit.   
I like D Allen's chances to really break out in Indy, plus he is relatively young, and I like Winston long term, but I'll take Julius, Buck and the 2017 1st all day long. 

Pwingles said:
What draft were you in that it didnt go Gurley/Cooper? Id take either of them over Zeke, and im about as high on him as one could be
in ffpc last year I had 1.1 and 1.3. I took Gurley at 1.1 someone took Gordon at 1.2 and I got Cooper at 1.3. I saw Gordon slide into the 2nd spot in a small percentage of drafts

2QB 3WR 3RB 2TE 1Flex .5ppr 10 team league - Not involved

Team A traded:  2.02 and 2.09

Team B traded: 1.10

A has a lot more consolidating to do but I guess that's a good first step

other one - not involved

Team C traded:  Allen Robinson

Team D traded: 1.05, 2017 1st (mid maybe? not entirely sure), 2017 2nd (likely late)

seems to be the consensus about ware, i didnt realize people valued him so highly

it crossed my mind that it was a light return maybe cuz he owned west, but I guess i undersold
I don't think you undersold in a one start RB league. 

I've got Charles in an FFPC league and turned down multiple offers to get Ware for 3.8 and that's a two minimum start RB league. Now I will say part of my reason for the rejections was roster cuts were coming and I did end up getting Ware as throw in on Gordon for AJ Green deal.  I'd have probably paid the 3.8 for him post-cuts when our rosters could expand. But again that's a two start RB league and 3.8 is best I'd have done so a 4th in a one start RB league seems ok to me.

Team D traded: 1.05, 2017 1st (mid maybe? not entirely sure), 2017 2nd (likely late)
Pretty easily Robinson.  No brainer actually

Actually just looked and saw 2 QB league with 0.5 PPR.

Still Allen easily

Last edited by a moderator:
14t PPR QRWWWTFFK DDDDDDDDDDDD 

Team A gave up Williams, Terrance DAL WR;Fuller, Kyle CHI CB; Year 2017 Round 5 Draft Pick

Team B gave up Crowell, Isaiah CLE RB;Randall, Damarious GBP CB

It still is
Touche. And agreed.

14t PPR QRWWWTFFK DDDDDDDDDDDD 

Team A gave up Williams, Terrance DAL WR;Fuller, Kyle CHI CB; Year 2017 Round 5 Draft Pick

Team B gave up Crowell, Isaiah CLE RB;Randall, Damarious GBP CB
For what it's worth, I am Team A. I am working on also dealing for Duke now if possible, though I think there's still value here without Duke. We can start up to 3 RB's and I like Randall over Fuller as well.

other one - not involved

Actually missed another 2017 1st for Allen Robinson, so 1.05, 2017 1st, 2017 1st and 2017 2nd all likely

Actually missed another 2017 1st for Allen Robinson, so 1.05, 2017 1st, 2017 1st and 2017 2nd all likely
that makes it closer, without any of them being early I still like the ARob side

Why would anyone trade Allen for the 1.06 in this draft? Seems way off imo. I'm assuming most see Coleman as useless.
even if you see coleman as a sneaky sleeper ready for a breakout and youre super high on him, you could prolly get him for a late 2, or a 3 in most leagues and people would still think you overpaid

I wouldnt ship KA for the 1.06 in this draft. I personally probably wouldnt move him for any pick I couldnt get Zeke for

that makes it closer, without any of them being early I still like the ARob side
I dunno, 3 firsts for a guy that's only done it for one year might take him from me, and I'm a huge Robinson fan.  I've just seen too many times a guy get hot early on once but can't sustain.  No indication regarding where the last 1st might be, but with as top-heavy as that draft looks even mid picks are looking pretty solid.  Package those three 2017 picks early next year and you can likely get into the top 5.  1.05 this year and next is pretty good ROI for a former 2nd round pick. 

I dunno, 3 firsts for a guy that's only done it for one year might take him from me, and I'm a huge Robinson fan.  I've just seen too many times a guy get hot early on once but can't sustain.  No indication regarding where the last 1st might be, but with as top-heavy as that draft looks even mid picks are looking pretty solid.  Package those three 2017 picks early next year and you can likely get into the top 5.  1.05 this year and next is pretty good ROI for a former 2nd round pick. 
fair point, and I can see where some folks would be skeptical and tempted to sell for that haul and I wouldnt fault them at all

If my team was in tear down mode and Robinson was my only asset Id be more inclined to do a deal like this maybe, but I prefer the young elite bird in the hand more often than not

I think comparing his ADP 2 years ago, to this years weak class is negligent. The fact he was seemingly under drafted (in what may be the sickest Fantasy draft for WR in ever) isnt even comparable to how he out performed that ADP. That ROI is hard to predict. You may not have any ROI at all. Id rather have a winning lottery ticket that keeps paying off, than trade that winning ticket in for a new chance to maybe win.

If you honestly dont think he is an elite guy (or will be) then i get doing that deal without a thought. But theyre so few and far between like him. Young, great fantasy offense with an up and coming QB, and already at 2 years of nfl experience. Thats very hard to beat.

Not involved but just pushed it through.

Team A sent: Tony Romo, Demaryious Thomas
Team B sent: Kirk Cousins, Chris Thompson

Is this the same league as the last trades you posted? If so this league has some.....ummmmm...interesting owners.
thats one way to put it

we have 1 owner who would be unbeatable at this point if he would stop acquiring great young assets and selling them for peanuts

a handful of decent owners who are fairly active and a few who are seemingly new to dynasty strat vs re draft

Team A got : 1.08, 3.04

Team B got : 2017 1st (very likely top 3 pick)

Team X got : Baldwin

Team Y got : Ebron and 2017 2nd (early to mid)

Team 1 got : McKinnon, 2.03, 2017 3rd (crapshoot)

Team 2 got : 2017 1st (was champion last year)
2017 1st

Ebron/2nd easy

'17 1st

other one - not involved

probably would have kept the 2.02/2.09 unless roster space is a huge issue

As this deal has been revised to include another '17 1st it is pretty close for me so it would probably depend on my team

Interesting, I didn't even consider it close.  The guy getting Fleener, though, really needed a TE.
I suppose the context of the teams matters here, but I think Fleener could be in for a big uptick so for me it looks like

Treadwell/Doctson//Coleman for 2 of Dixon/Collins/Caroo/Sheppard/H Henry/Fuller/Boyd/Howard/ Thomas/ and fleener

not terrible

12 team PPR

Josh Gordon, 2.12, 2017 1st (early), 2017 1st (mid-late)

for

Kelvin Benjamin, TY Hilton, 1.05

12 team (.5 RB, 1.0 WR, 1.5 TE)

Matt Forte, Pierre Garcon

for 

12 team PPR

for 

Zach Ertz, 1.06

12 team ppr, start qrrwwwtfkd

Team A gave Jeremy Langford, Marcus Wheaton

Team B gave Melvin Gordon

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

16 team ppr, start qrwwtffkd

Team C gave David Cobb

Team D gave pick 2.15

Team C gave Jonathan Stewart

Team E gave pick 2.01

Team C gave Jeremy Maclin, pick 2.01, 2017 3rd (turns into a 2017 2nd if White scores more that 200pts in 2016)

Team F gave Kevin White, pick 1.10

Team C gave David Cobb

Team D gave pick 2.15

Team E gave pick 2.01

Team C gave Jeremy Maclin, pick 2.01, 2017 3rd (turns into a 2017 2nd if White scores more that 200pts in 2016)

Gordon, but most will say Langford.

Cobb, I guess.

Stewart, by far.

White and 1.10.

Team C gave David Cobb

Team D gave pick 2.15

Team E gave pick 2.01

Gordon, 2.15, J Stew, White and 1.10

Users who are viewing this thread