What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (23 Viewers)

12 Team ppr

Team 1 gave- 1.1 and Dwayne Allen

Team 2 gave 1.5,1.6 and 1st in 17. (probably 4-6 even with Elliot)
Think even with the 2017 first I lean the 1.01.

At the 5 you probably have missed Elliot, Treadwell, Doctson and Coleman. Maybe someone takes Henry in the top 4 but I wouldn't bet on it. Unless you like Henry in which case congrats on the great trade.

Well, if you end up in the top 4 picks next year I could definitely see that having more long term value.  But as it stands AB.

If it ends up being DGB, Coleman, Chubb/Fournette, I could see this being regretted 3 years down the line (especially if Big Ben retires) but for now, give me the best WR in football.
I think this trade puts me into the top 3 if I can avoid injuries/bad luck. 

My team:

Cam/Dalton/Cousins/Flacco

Da Johnson/CJA/Duke/M Gordon/McKinnon/McFadden/Ellington

AB/Dez/Sammy/KBenj/T Austin/D Adams/Dorsett/Crowder/Coleman

Eifert/Walford/Z Miller

1.07/2.04/2.07/4.08/4.11

2QB 3WR 2RB 2TE 2Flex .5ppr 10 team league

Team A traded: 1.02 and 3.10

Team B traded: 1.06, 2.03, 2018 1st and 2nd

12 team PPR - 20 man rosters in season, have to cut to 15 before our rookie draft

Give: DT, Graham, Dorsett, K.Williams

Get: Gronk

My rationale was I'm pretty loaded at WR (Jeffery, Cooks, Landry, Hilton) and really wanted to upgrade at TE...may have overpaid a bit but made sense with my roster

12 team PPR - 20 man rosters in season, have to cut to 15 before our rookie draft

My rationale was I'm pretty loaded at WR (Jeffery, Cooks, Landry, Hilton) and really wanted to upgrade at TE...may have overpaid a bit but made sense with my roster
I think you got a steal.  Everyone values players different, but the only piece of those 4 that I'm interested in is Karlos, and he isn't worth a ton.

gronk by a lot unless this is 2013 and those other two guys are future rookie picks, then id take the other side

I think thats probably the cheapest I've seen Gronk go for in a while. Great job.

10 team IDP league (start 1 qb, 1 rb, 2 wr, 2 flex, 1 te, 2 dl, 2 lbs, 2 dbs).  Trade involving dudes with girl names.

A trades - Chris Ivory, Preston Brown, Stephone Anthony and the #12 pick (also owns Rawls, and has plenty of LB depth)

B trades - Christine Michael, Navarro Bowman (also owns Yeldon)

10 team IDP league (start 1 qb, 1 rb, 2 wr, 2 flex, 1 te, 2 dl, 2 lbs, 2 dbs).  Trade involving dudes with girl names.

A trades - Chris Ivory, Preston Brown, Stephone Anthony and the #12 pick (also owns Rawls, and has plenty of LB depth)

B trades - Christine Michael, Navarro Bowman (also owns Yeldon)
Ivory and 12 by far.

True, but good IDP's are a dime a dozen.
Tell that to JJ Watt and Kuechly.  I own Watt, but I offered a first round rookie pick for Kuechly and was laughed at.  I agree that LBs are a fairly easily replaceable position, especially in a 10 teamer - but Bowman is still a stud at his position, and may only get better with the fast paced offense SF is likely to use - meaning their defense will be on the field for more plays.

Tell that to JJ Watt and Kuechly.  I own Watt, but I offered a first round rookie pick for Kuechly and was laughed at.  I agree that LBs are a fairly easily replaceable position, especially in a 10 teamer - but Bowman is still a stud at his position, and may only get better with the fast paced offense SF is likely to use - meaning their defense will be on the field for more plays.
Didn't notice it was a 10-teamer.  Nickel a dozen.

If you are Team A, you may want to decrease the value you place on IDP's.

Fairly standard scoring - 1 point per tackle, 2 or 3 for stuff like forced fumbles, fumble recovery, INTs and sacks.  1 point tackle bonus at 6 solos, another 2 points at 10 (very rare, but does happen). 

He's also correct that LBs "come out of no where" every year, but you also have to be the one that gets them - and you have to use your waiver claims and roster spots for those guys which may make you miss out on some offensive guy.  All 4 of the top LBs in the league were rostered all season - but #5, 7, 8 and 11 were all free agents at one point (they were the only 4 of the top 16).  Bowman was right at 2 PPG better than the #11 guy, though. 

He's a Riddick injury away from being a top 5 back.
The guy only topped 50 rushing yards 3 times last year - never hit 80.  They also brought in Ridley and still have Zenner. 

Combined Riddick and Abdullah didn't have 800 rushing yards last year. 

He was a rookie, and who said anything about rushing yards? Riddick goes down and then Abdullah becomes a 3 down back.

Not speaking to the original trade which was way off base. Abdullah's usage was held back because of fumbles and rookie-itis. He did well with his carries, especially after Cooter took over (4.6 ypc in those games even with a real bad OL). Granted fumbles and pass pro were concerns coming into the league, so did he even answer those concerns? It's easy to see him in a situation where Ridley neuters him like Bell because AA continues to make mistakes. It's easy to see him excel and become a RB1. Talent is still there, you just question maturity/usage. It's not a Sankey situation where he doesn't look like a good player. He looks good just makes mistakes. As a low RB2 it's worth the risk, but the OP doesn't reflect that value.

Run It Up said:
He's a Riddick injury away from being a top 5 back.
like, on his own team?

Run It Up said:
He was a rookie, and who said anything about rushing yards? Riddick goes down and then Abdullah becomes a 3 down back.
Ive seen the same flashes of talent everyone else has. He was pretty inefficient with the passing targets he had 25-39 183yd, 7.3 avg, 4th worst on the team, 2 of the ones who were worse were zenner and stafford (apparently he caught a ball once?)

Not sure he is good enough in pass pro and receiving to be a 3 down guy but maybe he could improve.

4.2 ypc isnt awful , but doesnt make me think stud either. With Joique gone, if he could get a good portion of the 90 carries he lost to Joique, he may put up decent numbers. If they bring in another back tho, and he splits carries 3 to 2 like he did last season on just 1st and 2nd downs, that wouldnt be great fantasy wise

Hes a very capable receiver, one of the best of last class, as mentioned above, he was limited by a lot of factors, most of those are gone. Just needs to tighten up his game, Riddick proved he was better than good receiver last year, hes carved out a role in that offense and its relegated AA into a two down back.

And those of you who think Ridley is in any way contending with either of those guys is crazy, Zenner has a better chance.

Team A gets Devante Parker, WR

Team B gets Jacob Tamme, Vance McDonald TEs, and rookie 3.14 pick.

PPR with standard scoring mostly (TE 1.5, WR 1, RB .75).

I think Parker is overrated...however even with 1.5 TE I love the Parker side.
I think Parker is overrated as well but he's worth way more than that price (which was basically nothing). Tamme is a 31 year old journeyman TE (that has scored 11 TDs in 8 seasons) and McDonald could have some upside in a Kelly offense but could just as easily take a backseat to Garrett Celek or Blake Bell. 

I can't understand that trade at all.

12 team PPR

Team A gets: McCoy/R.Randle/Gillmore

Team B gets: 2017 1st (projected 1-6), ASJ, 2.09
2017 1st, unless in full on, window closing, "must win now or bust" mode.

12 team ppr (.75/1/1.25) QRRWWWTF K D 5pt PaTD

Gave: White/Conley

Got: Jeffery
Jeffery.

Team A gets Devante Parker, WR

Team B gets Jacob Tamme, Vance McDonald TEs, and rookie 3.14 pick.

PPR with standard scoring mostly (TE 1.5, WR 1, RB .75).
Unless it's a 50-team league, it's hard to imagine there aren't waiver wire TEs that could come close enough to Tamme or McDonald to make them expendable.  Looks like getting Parker (a 2015 late 1st) for a 2016 3rd.

A traded - #9, #12, and #14

B traded - #22, #24, 2017 1st (likely top 5)
The 2017 1st round hype is officially out of control. Two late 1's and an early 2 for a couple late 2's and a futur 1? Unless you've got too many 2016 picks/good rostered players than you know what to do with this is bizarro world.

Unless it's a 50-team league, it's hard to imagine there aren't waiver wire TEs that could come close enough to Tamme or McDonald to make them expendable.  Looks like getting Parker (a 2015 late 1st) for a 2016 3rd.

basically the way it worked out. 

Users who are viewing this thread