What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (19 Viewers)

12 Team .5 PPR

Team A got Derrius Guice, Royce Freeman, Chris Godwin, Christian Kirk and 1.4

Team B got Saquon Barkley, Gus Edwards, 4.10 and 5.10
I'll take team A anyday. 

Team B basically got Barkley and garbage. Team A got 5 future starters. That's crazy I wish someone would offer me basically their whole team for Barkley . I'm not high on Freeman, but the rest I like a lot. Would have been nice to get some more established talent, but these are key young pieces. 

I am high on Godwin, Kirk, and Guice. and 1.4 stands to be a very good WR

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll take team A anyday. 

Team B basically got Barkley and garbage. Team A got 5 future starters. That's crazy I wish someone would offer me basically their whole team for Barkley . I'm not high on Freeman, but the rest I like a lot. Would have been nice to get some more established talent, but these are key young pieces. 

Wow this surprises me.  Guice is coming off a nasty injury and hasnt played a down in the NFL, Freeman was extremely average and lost the starting spot to an UDFA, Godwin has had opportunities and really not capitalized or been overly impressive, Kirk has proven nothing, and the top of this draft is like the second round of most drafts. 

And then there is the consensus top pick in any and every dyansty draft out there in Barkley.  A proven commodity and a generational talent who will still be a consensus first round pick when some of these guys are relegated to bench or waiver wire fodder.  

I'll take the consensus number 1 and you can keep all of your "key young pieces".

Wow this surprises me.  Guice is coming off a nasty injury and hasnt played a down in the NFL, Freeman was extremely average and lost the starting spot to an UDFA, Godwin has had opportunities and really not capitalized or been overly impressive, Kirk has proven nothing, and the top of this draft is like the second round of most drafts. 

And then there is the consensus top pick in any and every dyansty draft out there in Barkley.  A proven commodity and a generational talent who will still be a consensus first round pick when some of these guys are relegated to bench or waiver wire fodder.  

I'll take the consensus number 1 and you can keep all of your "key young pieces".
I offered JuJu, Aaron Jones, Jamaal Williams, and the 13th overall pick straight up for Saquon and it was declined within seconds, and I knew it was light and didnt blame him for declining it.  I think I prefer that package over the one that was accepted in this trade (because of JuJu), and I wasnt asking for Gus or any picks backs back with Saquon.

12 Team .5 PPR

Team A got Derrius Guice, Royce Freeman, Chris Godwin, Christian Kirk and 1.4

Team B got Saquon Barkley, Gus Edwards, 4.10 and 5.10
I'm taking Barkley side. Partly because I don't believe Freeman will be a weekly FF starter as long as Lindsay is there. And I love Guice and like Godwin and Kirk and 1.4 but we're talking about Barkley here. 

The following deal went down last night in my 12 owner, 25 man rosters, ppr scoring league:

Team A trades David Johnson

Team B trades Tarik Cohen, Lamar Miller, John Kelly and this year’s 1.4

28 Team Salary Cap Dynasty 0.5 PPR (not involved)

A: gave up Mariota, Marcus TEN QB; Hines, Nyheim IND RB; Moore, Tarvarius SFO CB; Year 2019 Draft Pick 2.02; vet picks 1.02 (2 round draft of FA Vets prior to rookie draft)

B: gave up Year 2019 Draft Pick 1.07; Year 2020 Round 1 Draft Pick from B; $8.5 million in cap; vet picks 1.07 (2 round draft of FA Vets prior to rookie draft)

The following deal went down last night in my 12 owner, 25 man rosters, ppr scoring league:

David Johnson,  I still believe (and right or wrong, don't value Miller or Kelly at all) 

I think it is light on the surface, but Johnson really hasnt been very good since 2016, granted some of that was due to injury and some due to a horrible supporting cast.  He really has had 1 great season, and the memories of that season are what drive his value in my opinion.  I think you can get more than this for him based on reputation, but I dont think he is actually worth more than this.

DTC has it at 68.9 to 76.3 without all the garbage team B is getting. That is essentially the difference of 1.12

Yes yes I know, you can trade 10 mediocre players to equal the value of Barkley... I just think all of these players are worth much more in 6 months than they are today. 

Full disclosure, I own Barkley, Guice, Godwin and I am trying to trade for Freeman. 

Meh... I think I'd rather have Johnson and trade him for something else. This is a sell high on Cohen IMO. 1.4 will be a good pick potentially. The rest I couldnt care less about 

The top of this draft isn't like the second round of most drafts.  I would have kept Barkley, but you couldn't be more wrong about that one statement.  Somehow I don't see the first 4 picks in this draft and possible 5 picks ever making it to the 2nd round of any dynasty draft.

28 Team Salary Cap Dynasty 0.5 PPR (not involved)

A: gave up Mariota, Marcus TEN QB; Hines, Nyheim IND RB; Moore, Tarvarius SFO CB; Year 2019 Draft Pick 2.02; vet picks 1.02 (2 round draft of FA Vets prior to rookie draft)

B: gave up Year 2019 Draft Pick 1.07; Year 2020 Round 1 Draft Pick from B; $8.5 million in cap; vet picks 1.07 (2 round draft of FA Vets prior to rookie draft)
I'm unfamiliar with these kinds of leagues but if I'm seeing this right, seems like a deal for team A. trying to figure out what team A gave that's worth 1.7 and a 2020 1st...

I'm taking Barkley side. Partly because I don't believe Freeman will be a weekly FF starter as long as Lindsay is there. And I love Guice and like Godwin and Kirk and 1.4 but we're talking about Barkley here. 
Agree. Need a stud in return if you are trading Barkley. Some young nice pieces in return here but not nearly enough to consider IMO.

The top of this draft isn't like the second round of most drafts.
It's kind of close IMO but I'd phrase it more like the top of this draft is more like mid to late first round of most drafts. I've seen drafts past few years, past two years for sure, when the 3rd or 4th ranked guy from this class would not make my top 12 in other classes.

I think it is light on the surface, but Johnson really hasnt been very good since 2016, granted some of that was due to injury and some due to a horrible supporting cast.  He really has had 1 great season, and the memories of that season are what drive his value in my opinion.  I think you can get more than this for him based on reputation, but I dont think he is actually worth more than this.
He's played 4 seasons.

2015 - didn't start until midway through the season, got over 1000 total yards and 12 touchdowns (36 catches).

2016 - 2118 total yards and 20 touchdowns (80 catches). 

2017 - hurt week one, missed entire season

2018 - 1387 yards and 10 touchdowns (50 catches) with a new coach, new quarterback playing badly and all 5 starters on the offensive line on ir. 

If you're saying you don't expect him to get over 2000 yards and 20 touchdowns again, sure, i'll buy that. But he was a rb1 last year in a worst case scenario season, he's gotten double digit touchdowns every season and he's still got 2000 total yard and double digit touchdown upside. 

Buying all day if it only costs 1.4 plus relative trash. 

On paper it may be a little light but Cohen is interesting in PPR. My league has some return yardage and he actually out scored DJ by 31. Throw in the 1.04 and it is not out of the realm. I own DJ and nobody in my league has any interest and I really can’t blame them. I think Kliff will be a short lived experiment although I think the offense will improve at least marginally. With DJ at 28 years old I can understand the other side especially if you can flip Miller for anything.

A flurry of trades went down yesterday in one of my leagues.  I'll stick with the letter the team is represented by through all listed trades so the moves as a whole can be tracked.

12 team PPR Superflex

TRADE 1:

Team A gave up: 

Sony Michel

Team B gave up:

Damien Williams

Christian Kirk

2019 1.04

TRADE 2:

Team C gave up:

Mark Ingram

Tevin Coleman

Team D gave up:

Kerryon Johnson

2020 3rd

2021 3rd

TRADE 3:

Team A gave up:

2019 1.10

2019 1.11

2019 2.12

Team E gave up:

TRADE 4:

Team A gave up:

Lev Bell

2021 1st (This pick gets moved in trade 6)

Team C gave up:

Mark Ingram

2019 1.02

2019 1.12

2021 1st

TRADE 5:

Team A gave up:

Alshon Jeffery

Allen Robinson

2021 2nd

Team D gave up:

Adam Thielen

TRADE 6:

Team E gave up:

Aaron Rodgers

Team C gave up:

Mitchell Trubisky

2021 1st (Originally owned by team A)

To put this in context...

The 2021 team A pick is significant because that team only owns Michael Thomas and James Connor as what I would say are elite assets.  He owns 2019 1.02, 1.04, 1.12, and what looks like a late 2021 1st....that is all the picks he has for the next three years with only two elite players.  Team D added a ton of win now talent, but only owns Aaron Rodgers alone at QB in superflex, and owns ZERO rookie picks in 2019,2020,and 2021.

I offered JuJu, Aaron Jones, Jamaal Williams, and the 13th overall pick straight up for Saquon and it was declined within seconds, and I knew it was light and didnt blame him for declining it.  I think I prefer that package over the one that was accepted in this trade (because of JuJu), and I wasnt asking for Gus or any picks backs back with Saquon.
That’s a horrible offer, shame on you.

I'll take team A anyday. 

Oof

The top of this draft isn't like the second round of most drafts.  I would have kept Barkley, but you couldn't be more wrong about that one statement.  Somehow I don't see the first 4 picks in this draft and possible 5 picks ever making it to the 2nd round of any dynasty draft.
It was slight hyperbole for effect, I'll come clean on that.  But only slight.  

That’s a horrible offer, shame on you.
I don't think that one was shame worthy. 

Juju is a late 1st round startup pick.  Jones is a 3rd or 4th round startup pick. 13th overall is probably a 10th rounder... 

I wouldn't consider the 1. 09, a 4th and a 10th shame worthy for the 1.01 or 1.02 depending on format. 

I'll take team A anyday. 

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but Guice better be good or the you better crush the pick because none of the others are much above average.

I'll take team A anyday. 

Team B basically got Barkley and garbage. Team A got 5 future starters.
Outside of Godwin none of those other pieces have shown anything, and Godwin still has something to prove.

I like Guice but we can’t be sure about him yet. 

Bottom line is those guys may be future starters but they could be five average (or worse) pieces also. Guys like Godwin and Kirk aren’t anything special and most teams should have comparable starters(or frankly much better options) on their roster already or they're in trouble anyway.

Outside of Godwin none of those other pieces have shown anything, and Godwin still has something to prove.

I like Guice but we can’t be sure about him yet. 

Bottom line is those guys may be future starters but they could be five average (or worse) pieces also. Guys like Godwin and Kirk aren’t anything special and most teams should have comparable starters(or frankly much better options) on their roster already or their in trouble anyway.
True. I could see wanting more proven pieces for Barkely

man FFPC can be crazy at times, I got an offer of his Thielen, Richard, and 1.10 for my Kamara and 2020 3rd which I promptly rejected, I countered with his Mixon, 1.10 and 2020 1st for my Kamara (wasn't really shopping Kamara so was fine with a rejection) which he promptly rejected with a comment of 'I'll just get a rb in the draft'. Then I see this beauty go through the next morning

Team A gives Thielen and Richard

Team B gives Ito Smith

man FFPC can be crazy at times, I got an offer of his Thielen, Richard, and 1.10 for my Kamara and 2020 3rd which I promptly rejected, I countered with his Mixon, 1.10 and 2020 1st for my Kamara (wasn't really shopping Kamara so was fine with a rejection) which he promptly rejected with a comment of 'I'll just get a rb in the draft'. Then I see this beauty go through the next morning

Team B gives Ito Smith
Yeah that's just giving Thielen away for free. I could easily see a Richard for Smith trade being fair.

Team B gives Ito Smith
That has to be a mistake. Accidentally checked Theilen or something. 

I'm unfamiliar with these kinds of leagues but if I'm seeing this right, seems like a deal for team A. trying to figure out what team A gave that's worth 1.7 and a 2020 1st...
Yeah, looked the same to me, as well. Apparently, the team I took over week 5 last year is in a league with an owner that spams offers until he finds the guppy. I may not be a long-term owner in that one...

BINGBING said:
The 2021 team A pick is significant because that team only owns Michael Thomas and James Connor as what I would say are elite assets.  He owns 2019 1.02, 1.04, 1.12, and what looks like a late 2021 1st....that is all the picks he has for the next three years with only two elite players.  Team D added a ton of win now talent, but only owns Aaron Rodgers alone at QB in superflex, and owns ZERO rookie picks in 2019,2020,and 2021.
Seems like team A is just clicking buttons

The takeaway for me is that Thielen might be in play for a reasonable price.  Time to send an offer.
Thielen trade that may interest you.

12 team ppr Dynasty-

Team A gave- OBJ (Post trade), Kendrick Bourne and 3.2 pick. 

Team B gave- Thielen, Golladay, 1.12

Users who are viewing this thread