Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

****OFFICIAL 2021 IN- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****


Recommended Posts

Ebron turns 26 in a couple days. He technically didn't improve *every* year. 

2014 - 25 248 1 ( ~68 FPs )

2015 - 47 537 5 ( ~153 FPs )

2016 - 61 711 1 ( ~167 FPs )

2017 - 53 574 4 ( ~160 FPs )

2018 - 66 750 13 ( ~253 FPs )

Don't get me wrong, I know he is not likely to get the 110 targets he got last year. But he has certainly earned a primary role. I don't know if someone has stats on his drops, but I had read that he has improved each year in that category as well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, barackdhouse said:

I like Anderson but he was my WR5, Penny was my RB6. I like him too but I have a few other shares and don't like him *that* much. I also own the 1.06 and have an early 2nd. The 1.10 probably makes this an overpay on my part but I don't mind doing that to get a deal I want. I'm almost certainly higher on Ebron and Ingram than many. And the roster spot is big to me. But I would imagine many share your view of it. I might be the only one on this board that likes Ebron. 1.5 PPR for TEs and he plays with Luck. Every single season he has improved. And he is only my TE2. 

Understood. Every team makeup is different and you do what you think is best for your team. In a vacuum, I like what you gave. But if Penny is your RB6 and Anderson your WR5, you’re doing a fine job of managing your team.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, kutta said:

Understood. Every team makeup is different and you do what you think is best for your team. In a vacuum, I like what you gave. But if Penny is your RB6 and Anderson your WR5, you’re doing a fine job of managing your team.

Yeah I mean I think the other guy's team got better too. Especially if Penny hits. And I consider Anderson an immediate starter for him. I don't know that the 1.10 will payoff in time for the 2020 jackpot but it certainly is a solid dart throw for him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, barackdhouse said:

I like Anderson but he was my WR5, Penny was my RB6. I like him too but I have a few other shares and don't like him *that* much. I also own the 1.06 and have an early 2nd. The 1.10 probably makes this an overpay on my part but I don't mind doing that to get a deal I want. I'm almost certainly higher on Ebron and Ingram than many. And the roster spot is big to me. But I would imagine many share your view of it. I might be the only one on this board that likes Ebron. 1.5 PPR for TEs and he plays with Luck. Every single season he has improved. And he is only my TE2. 

Honestly given the disbanding 2 seasons from now I’ll take your side. Two guys that will contribute significantly now and next year for players that may or may not and by the time they likely do it doesn’t matter for this league. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jeaton6 said:

Honestly given the disbanding 2 seasons from now I’ll take your side. Two guys that will contribute significantly now and next year for players that may or may not and by the time they likely do it doesn’t matter for this league. 

This disbanding thing is just so weird. I missed that and didn’t take that into account in my comments, but it would matter for sure.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, kutta said:

This disbanding thing is just so weird. I missed that and didn’t take that into account in my comments, but it would matter for sure.

Yeah it's a little weird for sure. It was set up as a 6 year dynasty where we roll half the dues each year into the 6th year pot. And there are actually eight 12 team leagues that are independent other than a combined points race for the playoffs. $60 buy in x96 x 6years means 1st place in 2020 is $5k instead of $1k. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Deuceman said:

12 Team .5 PPR

Team A got Derrius Guice, Royce Freeman, Chris Godwin, Christian Kirk and 1.4

Team B got Saquon Barkley, Gus Edwards, 4.10 and 5.10

I'll take team A anyday. 

Team B basically got Barkley and garbage. Team A got 5 future starters. That's crazy I wish someone would offer me basically their whole team for Barkley . I'm not high on Freeman, but the rest I like a lot. Would have been nice to get some more established talent, but these are key young pieces. 

I am high on Godwin, Kirk, and Guice. and 1.4 stands to be a very good WR

Edited by Dr. Dan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Dr. Dan said:

I'll take team A anyday. 

Team B basically got Barkley and garbage. Team A got 5 future starters. That's crazy I wish someone would offer me basically their whole team for Barkley . I'm not high on Freeman, but the rest I like a lot. Would have been nice to get some more established talent, but these are key young pieces. 

I am high on Godwin, Kirk, and Guice. and 1.4 stands to be a very good WR

Wow this surprises me.  Guice is coming off a nasty injury and hasnt played a down in the NFL, Freeman was extremely average and lost the starting spot to an UDFA, Godwin has had opportunities and really not capitalized or been overly impressive, Kirk has proven nothing, and the top of this draft is like the second round of most drafts. 

And then there is the consensus top pick in any and every dyansty draft out there in Barkley.  A proven commodity and a generational talent who will still be a consensus first round pick when some of these guys are relegated to bench or waiver wire fodder.  

I'll take the consensus number 1 and you can keep all of your "key young pieces".

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, ChuckLiddell said:

Wow this surprises me.  Guice is coming off a nasty injury and hasnt played a down in the NFL, Freeman was extremely average and lost the starting spot to an UDFA, Godwin has had opportunities and really not capitalized or been overly impressive, Kirk has proven nothing, and the top of this draft is like the second round of most drafts. 

And then there is the consensus top pick in any and every dyansty draft out there in Barkley.  A proven commodity and a generational talent who will still be a consensus first round pick when some of these guys are relegated to bench or waiver wire fodder.  

I'll take the consensus number 1 and you can keep all of your "key young pieces".

I offered JuJu, Aaron Jones, Jamaal Williams, and the 13th overall pick straight up for Saquon and it was declined within seconds, and I knew it was light and didnt blame him for declining it.  I think I prefer that package over the one that was accepted in this trade (because of JuJu), and I wasnt asking for Gus or any picks backs back with Saquon.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Deuceman said:

12 Team .5 PPR

Team A got Derrius Guice, Royce Freeman, Chris Godwin, Christian Kirk and 1.4

Team B got Saquon Barkley, Gus Edwards, 4.10 and 5.10

I'm taking Barkley side. Partly because I don't believe Freeman will be a weekly FF starter as long as Lindsay is there. And I love Guice and like Godwin and Kirk and 1.4 but we're talking about Barkley here. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 Team Salary Cap Dynasty 0.5 PPR (not involved)

A: gave up Mariota, Marcus TEN QB; Hines, Nyheim IND RB; Moore, Tarvarius SFO CB; Year 2019 Draft Pick 2.02; vet picks 1.02 (2 round draft of FA Vets prior to rookie draft)

B: gave up Year 2019 Draft Pick 1.07; Year 2020 Round 1 Draft Pick from B; $8.5 million in cap; vet picks 1.07 (2 round draft of FA Vets prior to rookie draft)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Sugar Huddle said:

The following deal went down last night in my 12 owner, 25 man rosters, ppr scoring league:

Team A trades David Johnson

Team B trades Tarik Cohen, Lamar Miller, John Kelly and this year’s 1.4

David Johnson,  I still believe (and right or wrong, don't value Miller or Kelly at all) 

Edited by ffmail4me
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Sugar Huddle said:

The following deal went down last night in my 12 owner, 25 man rosters, ppr scoring league:

Team A trades David Johnson

Team B trades Tarik Cohen, Lamar Miller, John Kelly and this year’s 1.4

I think it is light on the surface, but Johnson really hasnt been very good since 2016, granted some of that was due to injury and some due to a horrible supporting cast.  He really has had 1 great season, and the memories of that season are what drive his value in my opinion.  I think you can get more than this for him based on reputation, but I dont think he is actually worth more than this.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, ChuckLiddell said:

Wow this surprises me.  Guice is coming off a nasty injury and hasnt played a down in the NFL, Freeman was extremely average and lost the starting spot to an UDFA, Godwin has had opportunities and really not capitalized or been overly impressive, Kirk has proven nothing, and the top of this draft is like the second round of most drafts. 

And then there is the consensus top pick in any and every dyansty draft out there in Barkley.  A proven commodity and a generational talent who will still be a consensus first round pick when some of these guys are relegated to bench or waiver wire fodder.  

I'll take the consensus number 1 and you can keep all of your "key young pieces".

DTC has it at 68.9 to 76.3 without all the garbage team B is getting. That is essentially the difference of 1.12

Yes yes I know, you can trade 10 mediocre players to equal the value of Barkley... I just think all of these players are worth much more in 6 months than they are today. 

Full disclosure, I own Barkley, Guice, Godwin and I am trying to trade for Freeman. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Sugar Huddle said:

The following deal went down last night in my 12 owner, 25 man rosters, ppr scoring league:

Team A trades David Johnson

Team B trades Tarik Cohen, Lamar Miller, John Kelly and this year’s 1.4

Meh... I think I'd rather have Johnson and trade him for something else. This is a sell high on Cohen IMO. 1.4 will be a good pick potentially. The rest I couldnt care less about 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, ChuckLiddell said:

Wow this surprises me.  Guice is coming off a nasty injury and hasnt played a down in the NFL, Freeman was extremely average and lost the starting spot to an UDFA, Godwin has had opportunities and really not capitalized or been overly impressive, Kirk has proven nothing, and the top of this draft is like the second round of most drafts. 

And then there is the consensus top pick in any and every dyansty draft out there in Barkley.  A proven commodity and a generational talent who will still be a consensus first round pick when some of these guys are relegated to bench or waiver wire fodder.  

I'll take the consensus number 1 and you can keep all of your "key young pieces".

The top of this draft isn't like the second round of most drafts.  I would have kept Barkley, but you couldn't be more wrong about that one statement.  Somehow I don't see the first 4 picks in this draft and possible 5 picks ever making it to the 2nd round of any dynasty draft.

Edited by JohnnyU
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Flying Elvis said:

28 Team Salary Cap Dynasty 0.5 PPR (not involved)

A: gave up Mariota, Marcus TEN QB; Hines, Nyheim IND RB; Moore, Tarvarius SFO CB; Year 2019 Draft Pick 2.02; vet picks 1.02 (2 round draft of FA Vets prior to rookie draft)

B: gave up Year 2019 Draft Pick 1.07; Year 2020 Round 1 Draft Pick from B; $8.5 million in cap; vet picks 1.07 (2 round draft of FA Vets prior to rookie draft)

 

I'm unfamiliar with these kinds of leagues but if I'm seeing this right, seems like a deal for team A. trying to figure out what team A gave that's worth 1.7 and a 2020 1st...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, ffmail4me said:

I'm taking Barkley side. Partly because I don't believe Freeman will be a weekly FF starter as long as Lindsay is there. And I love Guice and like Godwin and Kirk and 1.4 but we're talking about Barkley here. 

Agree. Need a stud in return if you are trading Barkley. Some young nice pieces in return here but not nearly enough to consider IMO.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, JohnnyU said:

The top of this draft isn't like the second round of most drafts.

It's kind of close IMO but I'd phrase it more like the top of this draft is more like mid to late first round of most drafts. I've seen drafts past few years, past two years for sure, when the 3rd or 4th ranked guy from this class would not make my top 12 in other classes.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, ChuckLiddell said:

I think it is light on the surface, but Johnson really hasnt been very good since 2016, granted some of that was due to injury and some due to a horrible supporting cast.  He really has had 1 great season, and the memories of that season are what drive his value in my opinion.  I think you can get more than this for him based on reputation, but I dont think he is actually worth more than this.

He's played 4 seasons.

2015 - didn't start until midway through the season, got over 1000 total yards and 12 touchdowns (36 catches).

2016 - 2118 total yards and 20 touchdowns (80 catches). 

2017 - hurt week one, missed entire season

2018 - 1387 yards and 10 touchdowns (50 catches) with a new coach, new quarterback playing badly and all 5 starters on the offensive line on ir. 

If you're saying you don't expect him to get over 2000 yards and 20 touchdowns again, sure, i'll buy that. But he was a rb1 last year in a worst case scenario season, he's gotten double digit touchdowns every season and he's still got 2000 total yard and double digit touchdown upside. 

Buying all day if it only costs 1.4 plus relative trash. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Sugar Huddle said:

The following deal went down last night in my 12 owner, 25 man rosters, ppr scoring league:

Team A trades David Johnson

Team B trades Tarik Cohen, Lamar Miller, John Kelly and this year’s 1.4

On paper it may be a little light but Cohen is interesting in PPR. My league has some return yardage and he actually out scored DJ by 31. Throw in the 1.04 and it is not out of the realm. I own DJ and nobody in my league has any interest and I really can’t blame them. I think Kliff will be a short lived experiment although I think the offense will improve at least marginally. With DJ at 28 years old I can understand the other side especially if you can flip Miller for anything.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A flurry of trades went down yesterday in one of my leagues.  I'll stick with the letter the team is represented by through all listed trades so the moves as a whole can be tracked.

 

12 team PPR Superflex

TRADE 1:

Team A gave up: 

Sony Michel

Team B gave up:

Damien Williams

Christian Kirk

2019 1.04

TRADE 2:

Team C gave up:

Mark Ingram

Tevin Coleman

1.12

Team D gave up:

Kerryon Johnson

2020 3rd

2021 3rd

TRADE 3:

Team A gave up:

2019 1.10

2019 1.11

2019 2.12

Team E gave up:

1.06

TRADE 4:

Team A gave up:

Lev Bell

2021 1st (This pick gets moved in trade 6)

Team C gave up:

Mark Ingram

2019 1.02

2019 1.12

2021 1st

TRADE 5:

Team A gave up:

Alshon Jeffery

Allen Robinson

2021 2nd

Team D gave up:

Adam Thielen

TRADE 6:

Team E gave up:

Aaron Rodgers

Team C gave up:

Mitchell Trubisky

2021 1st (Originally owned by team A)

To put this in context...

The 2021 team A pick is significant because that team only owns Michael Thomas and James Connor as what I would say are elite assets.  He owns 2019 1.02, 1.04, 1.12, and what looks like a late 2021 1st....that is all the picks he has for the next three years with only two elite players.  Team D added a ton of win now talent, but only owns Aaron Rodgers alone at QB in superflex, and owns ZERO rookie picks in 2019,2020,and 2021.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, ChuckLiddell said:

I offered JuJu, Aaron Jones, Jamaal Williams, and the 13th overall pick straight up for Saquon and it was declined within seconds, and I knew it was light and didnt blame him for declining it.  I think I prefer that package over the one that was accepted in this trade (because of JuJu), and I wasnt asking for Gus or any picks backs back with Saquon.

That’s a horrible offer, shame on you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, BINGBING said:

BARF.  Hockenson and/or Fant are going mid to late 1st depending on the format.  They have a good looking future but Kittle just hit his prime.

 

35 minutes ago, Footdude said:

10 team PPR QQRRWWWWT

 

1.9 for Kittle

Kittle

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Dr. Dan said:

I'll take team A anyday. 

Team B basically got Barkley and garbage. Team A got 5 future starters. That's crazy I wish someone would offer me basically their whole team for Barkley . I'm not high on Freeman, but the rest I like a lot. Would have been nice to get some more established talent, but these are key young pieces. 

I am high on Godwin, Kirk, and Guice. and 1.4 stands to be a very good WR

Oof

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, JohnnyU said:

The top of this draft isn't like the second round of most drafts.  I would have kept Barkley, but you couldn't be more wrong about that one statement.  Somehow I don't see the first 4 picks in this draft and possible 5 picks ever making it to the 2nd round of any dynasty draft.

It was slight hyperbole for effect, I'll come clean on that.  But only slight.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Ray Barboni said:

That’s a horrible offer, shame on you.

I don't think that one was shame worthy. 

Juju is a late 1st round startup pick.  Jones is a 3rd or 4th round startup pick. 13th overall is probably a 10th rounder... 

I wouldn't consider the 1. 09, a 4th and a 10th shame worthy for the 1.01 or 1.02 depending on format. 

Edited by kittenmittens
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Dr. Dan said:

I'll take team A anyday. 

Team B basically got Barkley and garbage. Team A got 5 future starters. That's crazy I wish someone would offer me basically their whole team for Barkley . I'm not high on Freeman, but the rest I like a lot. Would have been nice to get some more established talent, but these are key young pieces. 

I am high on Godwin, Kirk, and Guice. and 1.4 stands to be a very good WR

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but Guice better be good or the you better crush the pick because none of the others are much above average.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Dr. Dan said:

I'll take team A anyday. 

Team B basically got Barkley and garbage. Team A got 5 future starters.

Outside of Godwin none of those other pieces have shown anything, and Godwin still has something to prove.

I like Guice but we can’t be sure about him yet. 

Bottom line is those guys may be future starters but they could be five average (or worse) pieces also. Guys like Godwin and Kirk aren’t anything special and most teams should have comparable starters(or frankly much better options) on their roster already or they're in trouble anyway.

Edited by Dr. Octopus
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Dr. Octopus said:

Outside of Godwin none of those other pieces have shown anything, and Godwin still has something to prove.

I like Guice but we can’t be sure about him yet. 

Bottom line is those guys may be future starters but they could be five average (or worse) pieces also. Guys like Godwin and Kirk aren’t anything special and most teams should have comparable starters(or frankly much better options) on their roster already or their in trouble anyway.

True. I could see wanting more proven pieces for Barkely

Link to comment
Share on other sites

man FFPC can be crazy at times, I got an offer of his Thielen, Richard, and 1.10 for my Kamara and 2020 3rd which I promptly rejected, I countered with his Mixon, 1.10 and 2020 1st for my Kamara (wasn't really shopping Kamara so was fine with a rejection) which he promptly rejected with a comment of 'I'll just get a rb in the draft'. Then I see this beauty go through the next morning

Team A gives Thielen and Richard

Team B gives Ito Smith

  • Thinking 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Aunt Jemima said:

man FFPC can be crazy at times, I got an offer of his Thielen, Richard, and 1.10 for my Kamara and 2020 3rd which I promptly rejected, I countered with his Mixon, 1.10 and 2020 1st for my Kamara (wasn't really shopping Kamara so was fine with a rejection) which he promptly rejected with a comment of 'I'll just get a rb in the draft'. Then I see this beauty go through the next morning

Team A gives Thielen and Richard

Team B gives Ito Smith

Yeah that's just giving Thielen away for free. I could easily see a Richard for Smith trade being fair.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Aunt Jemima said:

man FFPC can be crazy at times, I got an offer of his Thielen, Richard, and 1.10 for my Kamara and 2020 3rd which I promptly rejected, I countered with his Mixon, 1.10 and 2020 1st for my Kamara (wasn't really shopping Kamara so was fine with a rejection) which he promptly rejected with a comment of 'I'll just get a rb in the draft'. Then I see this beauty go through the next morning

Team A gives Thielen and Richard

Team B gives Ito Smith

That has to be a mistake. Accidentally checked Theilen or something. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, ninerfan said:

12 Team PPR

Gave: 2019 rookie picks 1.02, 1.09 and 1.13

Received: Zeke Elliott

11 minutes ago, Aunt Jemima said:


 

Team A gives Thielen and Richard

Team B gives Ito Smith

Wrong thread. These surely were meant for the worst offer you’ve received thread. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Gottabesweet changed the title to ****OFFICIAL 2021 IN- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
  • Create New...