What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (22 Viewers)

Team A gets Devante Parker, WR

Team B gets Jacob Tamme, Vance McDonald TEs, and rookie 3.14 pick.

PPR with standard scoring mostly (TE 1.5, WR 1, RB .75).
Effing seriously? Even if you're down on Parker this is absurd. I want Parker for my 3.14. Tamme and McDonald have literally no value. I guess if they are really deep rosters. But even in TE premium there are better or equal choices on the wire.

Effing seriously? Even if you're down on Parker this is absurd. I want Parker for my 3.14. Tamme and McDonald have literally no value. I guess if they are really deep rosters. But even in TE premium there are better or equal choices on the wire.
he has Landry but nothing to speak of at TE. TE's are rarely ever make it to the offseason auctions. so something is better than nothing, suppose. that said, i had little hesitation about accepting the offer when it came over the wire

he has Landry but nothing to speak of at TE. TE's are rarely ever make it to the offseason auctions. so something is better than nothing, suppose. that said, i had little hesitation about accepting the offer when it came over the wire
I'll bet the rest of the league wants to lynch the other owner. This is seriously bad. Unless the TE premium is 5 PPR and ####ty TE's get 15 PPR.

To help us better understand where was Max Williams drafted last year? 

In my 12 team PPR QRRWWTFFDK, I moved my 2017 2nd for Buck Allen today.  I like the upside of Trestman's playcalling. I'm gambling, but I've got what I think is a top team for this year, so that 2nd should be late. Buck's floor doesn't scare me in terms of whether this trade pans out. But if he can be the main guy there, I'm loving it. I'll take average NFL RB ability with great opportunity all day long. Anyway, if it busts, so be it.

In my 12 team PPR QRRWWTFFDK, I moved my 2017 2nd for Buck Allen today.  I like the upside of Trestman's playcalling. I'm gambling, but I've got what I think is a top team for this year, so that 2nd should be late. Buck's floor doesn't scare me in terms of whether this trade pans out. But if he can be the main guy there, I'm loving it. I'll take average NFL RB ability with great opportunity all day long. Anyway, if it busts, so be it.
I'm not so sure he'll be the main guy as long as Forsett is in town

that's a fair price for Buck.  Some mocks have BAL taking Elliott with their 1st, but if that doesn't happen Buck should be ok.

I'll bet the rest of the league wants to lynch the other owner. This is seriously bad. Unless the TE premium is 5 PPR and ####ty TE's get 15 PPR.

Williams went 1.15 in the Rookie draft. Parker went 1.8.

It's an IDP league too with a cap. I was hoping he'd bite on the R3 counter but I was prepared to go R2.14 to land Parker. i'd tell you he's going to be starting on my squad but he's mostly depth.

14T - PPR IDP - QRWWWTFFKDDDDDDDDDD

Team A gave up:
Lawrence, Demarcus DAL DE
Year 2017 Round 2 Draft Pick (2.01 - 2.05)
Year 2017 Round 2 Draft Pick (2.01 - 2.03)
Year 2017 Round 4 Draft Pick (4.01 - 4.05)
Year 2017 Round 4 Draft Pick (4.09 - 4.14)
Year 2017 Round 4 Draft Pick (4.04 - 4.08)
Year 2017 Round 5 Draft Pick (5.11 - 5.14)
Year 2017 Round 6 Draft Pick (6.01 - 6.03)

Team B gave up:
Ridley, Stevan DET RB
Year 2017 Round 1 Draft Pick (1.11 - 1.14) 

14T - PPR IDP - QRWWWTFFKDDDDDDDDDD

Team A gave up:
Lawrence, Demarcus DAL DE
Year 2017 Round 2 Draft Pick (2.01 - 2.05)
Year 2017 Round 2 Draft Pick (2.01 - 2.03)
Year 2017 Round 4 Draft Pick (4.01 - 4.05)
Year 2017 Round 4 Draft Pick (4.09 - 4.14)
Year 2017 Round 4 Draft Pick (4.04 - 4.08)
Year 2017 Round 5 Draft Pick (5.11 - 5.14)
Year 2017 Round 6 Draft Pick (6.01 - 6.03)

Team B gave up:
Ridley, Stevan DET RB
Year 2017 Round 1 Draft Pick (1.11 - 1.14) 
love  the trade for guy getting the 2017 1st.  the 4th and laters are irrelevant, so it's (2) 2nd's for a 1st.  Weird stuff happens in FF, while the 1st may look late anything can happen.  Even worst case scenario it's not bad for the guy getting the 1st.

love  the trade for guy getting the 2017 1st.  the 4th and laters are irrelevant, so it's (2) 2nd's for a 1st.  Weird stuff happens in FF, while the 1st may look late anything can happen.  Even worst case scenario it's not bad for the guy getting the 1st.
Yeah I think knowing that it is a 1st makes the value much higher. Being IDP does mean that Lawrence has some value and the top IDP guys go in the 2nd round usually.  Not sure which which side I prefer but I've been seeing more of these types of trades lately. 

Yeah I think knowing that it is a 1st makes the value much higher. Being IDP does mean that Lawrence has some value and the top IDP guys go in the 2nd round usually.  Not sure which which side I prefer but I've been seeing more of these types of trades lately. 
that changes it a bit, I don't play IDP so have no idea how much value Lawrence has. 

that changes it a bit, I don't play IDP so have no idea how much value Lawrence has. 
I'm in this league. I'd pay a mid to late 3rd for Lawrence as a young DE but the real question is the difference between a late 1st and an early 2nd. 3 similar trades went down in this league in the last few weeks. 

14 team non-ppr non-te required (tes count as wrs)

Team A gets

2016 1.07 and Eifert

Team B gets

Gronk

It's an IDP league too with a cap. I was hoping he'd bite on the R3 counter but I was prepared to go R2.14 to land Parker. i'd tell you he's going to be starting on my squad but he's mostly depth.
Is this owner a perrennial dumpster fire?

Is this owner a perrennial dumpster fire?

So why exactly would he do this trade and not look to deal for a solid tight end?

Yeah I fell asleep on the couch last night watching tv, heading to bed when I woke up I looked at the msg board in my league because we had two guys doing a dispersal, had an offer out so I checked to see it there was any action and had that waiting for me. I was so confused, I laid there for a few minutes staring at my phone trying to see what I was missing, then put my phone down to go to sleep. I laid there thinking for a minute and woke up enough to go hit accept. Then I couldn't go back to sleep because I got gronk.

12t ppr

Team A got - Dez, Langford, L Murray, Snead, 2017 2nd and 3rd likely early)

Team B got - Gio, B Perriman, 1.1, 2 2017 1sts (both likely top 5)

12 team 0.5 ppr with yardage bonuses (not my trade)

* HOGSFAN gets: Javorius Allen RB BAL, Demaryius Thomas WR DEN, Matt Jones RB WAS; 2016 2nd round pick #7 19th overall, 2017 1st round pick (mid, same team's as other picks), 2016 1st round pick #7 7th overall
* Anthony Carter gets: Antonio Brown WR PIT, Devonta Freeman RB ATL

jeaton6 said:

Ha!   Just said nearly the same thing in the Parker thread

Another big one 12T ppr

Team A gets - Julio, A Elington, A Morris, J Graham

Team B gets - T Coleman, K Benjamin, 1.2 and 2017 1st (probable top 4)

Last edited by a moderator:
12 team 0.5 ppr with yardage bonuses (not my trade)

* HOGSFAN gets: Javorius Allen RB BAL, Demaryius Thomas WR DEN, Matt Jones RB WAS; 2016 2nd round pick #7 19th overall, 2017 1st round pick (mid, same team's as other picks), 2016 1st round pick #7 7th overall
* Anthony Carter gets: Antonio Brown WR PIT, Devonta Freeman RB ATL
Brown and Freeman.

Another big one 12T ppr

Team A gets - Julio, A Elington, A Morris, J Graham

Team B gets - T Coleman, K Benjamin, 1.2 and 2017 1st (probable top 4)
Julio and scraps.

16 team PPR 1.5 TE- catch to the league is contracts for players - Hopkins contract ran out and was franchised (you can do this 2 times max) so the guy dealt him so in 2 years he wouldn't become a RFA and would lose him for nothing or have to match a huge bid.

Hopkins (Hou) WR

for

Eifert (Cin)TE

Tate (Det) WR

Hill (Cin) RB

Last edited by a moderator:
14T PPR IDP QRWWWTFFKDDDDDDDDDD

Team A gave up: Cobb, David TEN RB;Ellington, Andre ARI RB

Team B gave up: Year 2017 Round 4 Draft Pick; Year 2017 Round 5 Draft Pick

Picks in idp league. Players in non-idp, and really only Ellington. I believe he is in contract year so I'd maybe see where he ends up but not real sold on him either.

14 team PPR (TE 1.5) 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, plus 3 Flex

Stefon Diggs, Devin Funchess, Willie Snead, Dwayne Allen 

for

Demaryius Thomas

I'd rather have Dt in my lineup but if I needed depth then it makes sense. Don't love any of the pieces personally but there's potential I'm wrong.

Did you guys see that it was 14 team Te premium with 3 wr/3 flex?  That does change the calculus quite a bit.   3 nfl wr2s and a decent starting te who should get a bigger role by default with fleener gone doesn't sound like much in most leagues but in that format it's a lot closer and the guy getting Allen could be the winner even without the other receivers.   

Did you guys see that it was 14 team Te premium with 3 wr/3 flex?  That does change the calculus quite a bit.   3 nfl wr2s and a decent starting te who should get a bigger role by default with fleener gone doesn't sound like much in most leagues but in that format it's a lot closer and the guy getting Allen could be the winner even without the other receivers.   
I still take DT side, I dont thiink the argument that hes getting a TE in  TE premium league makes him a potential winner. Allen is a solid IRL TE, but im not sold on him being a difference maker in FF yet. maybe if they get some more OL in the draft he wont have to block as often and will open him up for some more targets

Users who are viewing this thread