What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (8 Viewers)

For which team?  I think it is pretty even, but certainly expected a range of views
When you’re talking about a likely top 6 pick versus the likely 1.01 pick it seems like there’s a fairly decent chance you paid a hell of a lot to move up 1 or 2 draft slots (and there’s a chance you could even drop in the 2020 draft). Things happen that you can’t always predict. 

I cant see why you had to pay so much for so much uncertainty. I took Hunt with the 1.07 two years back. If the guy gets lucky like that on the 1.07 and 1.08 and then gets a few breaks on the waiver wire all of a sudden that likely 1.01 could be the 1.03.

FFPC

Got 
Brown, Antonio
2020 2nd Round
2020 4th Round
2019 Pick 4.02
2019 Pick 4.03

Gave
Moore, D.J. 
2019 Pick 1.10 
2020 5th Round 

Already some remorse (love moore, do not love ab), but my tm is win now luck,dj,chubb,evans,thomas,ab,allen,kupp and he is in pretty big rebuild so 2020 2nd should be early. Fwiw not having AB on any tm and having several shares of moore played a factor as well.

Was not an easy trade for me to make and I may not know better. Main reasons I made the trade:

1. Got irked by James Palmer report a few weeks ago since he seems pretty connected to Denver and he said the Denver coaching staff plan was to give Freeman  more carries then Lindsay. Makes no sense but that worried me.

2. Lindsay is my RB4 on this team, if he was higher up the pecking order would have been a problem but as I felt it made sense to sacrifice 8 games from my RB4 to potential of longer term upgrade. Hunt is a year younger,  bigger and IMO just has more upside. Obviously where Hunt is playing in 2020 will drive a lot of his value but yes I would be inclined to think he'll be the lead dog wherever he goes but at worst I'd see him as in a role like Lindsay is looking at, which is part of a 2 man RBBC it would appear.

3. I personally feel Hunt vs Chubb in terms of who is more talented is a legit debate. I prefer Hunt but I don't fault anyone who sees otherwise.  Chubb did not starting getting much work until week 7 last year. He will of course be getting a heavier workload from week one this year and that might prove more challenging for him to play like he did from week one this year vs coming in with fairly fresh legs in week 7 last year. By the time Hunt is back with fresh legs it might Chubb who is worn down a little and I also think a solid chance as we approach the trade deadline they will be more open to dealing Duke if they have not already done so knowing Hunt is coming. My belief is, and we'll see how this goes, is that Hunt will be a bigger factor for playoff teams next year in the last few weeks of the season then Lindsay will be.

Summary if I can survive negative of losing my RB4 for 8 weeks, which is not something I take lightly, but if I can I think I'll be better off in the long term with to me a good shot to be better in playoffs this year. I could be wrong but that's the thought process behind me taking this shot.
Well explained.  Thanks.

12 team FFPC

Team A gave Kerryon Johnson, 2020 1st (finished in 2nd last year but who knows moving forward)

Team B gave Guice, 1.03

followed by

Team A gave Guice, 2020 2nd

Team C gave 1.04, 2.04

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow I don't think it's even at all.  1.07 and 1.08 this year for maybe a better 2020 pick is insane.  I don't care how bad his roster is now, all it takes is one decent draft and one decent waiver add and that guy is upside down.  Plus he gave a 2020 2nd.  It's possible even if the pick ends up 1.01 that the 1.07 and 1.08 this year were free.  That's a horrible gamble to take.
I think Swift and Jeudy are miles ahead of anyone in this class and two of the best prospects to come out in years.  It’s a high price to pay but not unreasonable in my opinion. 

Currently debating this trade offer in my 12 team dynasty PPR. I’m being offered K Hunt for my 2.04. We can start 1qb, 1rb, 1wr, 1te, and 3 Flex. If I were to keep the pick I was looking at drafting Samuel Deebo but I’ve pasted the top remaining players based ADP and if anyone has any advice, I’d be eternally greatfull as I’m struggling to decide

AVAILABLE PLAYERS BASED OF ADP

1Harmon, Kelvin WAS WR (R)

2Harris, Damien NEP RB (R)

3Haskins, Dwayne WAS QB (R)

4Samuel, Deebo SFO WR (R)

5Arcega-Whiteside, JJ PHI WR (R)

6Anderson, Rodney CIN RB (R)

7Singletary, Devin BUF RB (R)

8Smith Jr., Irv MIN TE (R)

9Hill, Justice BAL RB (R)

MY ROSTER

Rodgers, Aaron GBP QB

Wilson, Russell SEA QB

RB

Ajayi, Jay FA RB (Q)

Cohen, Tarik CHI RB

Elliott, Ezekiel DAL RB

Jacobs, Josh OAK RB (R)

Johnson, Duke CLE RB

Lewis, Dion TEN RB

Sanders, Miles PHI RB (R)

Smith, Ito ATL RB

WR

Brown, John BUF WR

Bryant, Dez NOS WR

Gabriel, Taylor CHI WR

Golladay, Kenny DET WR

Goodwin, Marquise SFO WR

Jeffery, Alshon PHI WR 

Kupp, Cooper LAR WR

Moore, David SEA WR

Patterson, Cordarrelle CHI WR

St. Brown, Equanimeous GBP WR

TE

Herndon, Chris NYJ TE

Reed, Jordan WAS TE

Schultz, Dalton DAL TE

Thomas, Jordan HOU TE

Currently debating this trade offer in my 12 team dynasty PPR. I’m being offered K Hunt for my 2.04. We can start 1qb, 1rb, 1wr, 1te, and 3 Flex. If I were to keep the pick I was looking at drafting Samuel Deebo but I’ve pasted the top remaining players based ADP and if anyone has any advice, I’d be eternally greatfull as I’m struggling to decide

AVAILABLE PLAYERS BASED OF ADP

1Harmon, Kelvin WAS WR (R)

2Harris, Damien NEP RB (R)

3Haskins, Dwayne WAS QB (R)

4Samuel, Deebo SFO WR (R)

5Arcega-Whiteside, JJ PHI WR (R)

6Anderson, Rodney CIN RB (R)

7Singletary, Devin BUF RB (R)

8Smith Jr., Irv MIN TE (R)

9Hill, Justice BAL RB (R)

MY ROSTER

Rodgers, Aaron GBP QB

Wilson, Russell SEA QB

RB

Ajayi, Jay FA RB (Q)

Cohen, Tarik CHI RB

Elliott, Ezekiel DAL RB

Jacobs, Josh OAK RB (R)

Johnson, Duke CLE RB

Lewis, Dion TEN RB

Sanders, Miles PHI RB (R)

Smith, Ito ATL RB

WR

Brown, John BUF WR

Bryant, Dez NOS WR

Gabriel, Taylor CHI WR

Golladay, Kenny DET WR

Goodwin, Marquise SFO WR

Jeffery, Alshon PHI WR 

Kupp, Cooper LAR WR

Moore, David SEA WR

Patterson, Cordarrelle CHI WR

St. Brown, Equanimeous GBP WR

TE

Herndon, Chris NYJ TE

Reed, Jordan WAS TE

Schultz, Dalton DAL TE

Thomas, Jordan HOU TE
This thread is for completed trades only. Try the assistant coach forum. Or, if you ask in a general way, try the dynasty value thread.

Good luck!

Got
Blount, LeGarrette DET RB

Year 2019 Draft Pick 4.02

Year 2020 Round 1 Draft Pick

Gave
Year 2019 Draft Pick 2.01

Year 2019 Draft Pick 4.11

Not that I want Blount and was deciding between Campbell and Deebo in non-ppr. But you can't pass up 1st round picks. The team I got this from is picking 2nd this year.

Raback said:
I think Swift and Jeudy are miles ahead of anyone in this class and two of the best prospects to come out in years.  It’s a high price to pay but not unreasonable in my opinion. 
People thought that of AJ Brown and others in this draft (and not) 12 months ago too.  If you were getting a guarantee, maybe.  But if that original pick is "likely early" that owner already has a shot at one of those guys.

2020 1st (likely top 6) and 2020 2nd likely early

for

2020 1st (highly likely 1.1)

Just with those components that guy could be giving up his 2nd to move BACK in the draft.  I would not do that trade by itself.  But wait, he's giving him the 1.07 and 1.08 which may help make his pick later?  Even if those become Moore and Sutton there's a ton of lost equity there.  It's just irresponsible to include his own 2020 1st in there. 

Got
Blount, LeGarrette DET RB

Year 2019 Draft Pick 4.02

Year 2020 Round 1 Draft Pick

Gave
Year 2019 Draft Pick 2.01

Year 2019 Draft Pick 4.11

Not that I want Blount and was deciding between Campbell and Deebo in non-ppr. But you can't pass up 1st round picks. The team I got this from is picking 2nd this year.
So you got the better picks on both sides. That’s an odd trade for this guy to make. He’ll be picking first or second for many years to come.

Welcome new poster.  There's a banner from the moderation team on the main page of this forum to help you out:

The Shark Pool (NFL Talk)

Important Note about the Shark Pool:

Threads that are asking for advice on how you should draft or manage your team belong in The Assistant Coach forum.

You'll find a lot of good advice and information there.  Be sure to read the stickied posts to help you get better replies.

People thought that of AJ Brown and others in this draft (and not) 12 months ago too.  If you were getting a guarantee, maybe.  But if that original pick is "likely early" that owner already has a shot at one of those guys.

2020 1st (likely top 6) and 2020 2nd likely early

for

2020 1st (highly likely 1.1)

Just with those components that guy could be giving up his 2nd to move BACK in the draft.  I would not do that trade by itself.  But wait, he's giving him the 1.07 and 1.08 which may help make his pick later?  Even if those become Moore and Sutton there's a ton of lost equity there.  It's just irresponsible to include his own 2020 1st in there. 
Yea I’m just going to have to disagree on that.  This class was seen as lacking in superstar prospects from a ways back.  2020 class has multiple high level players who would have likely been the 1.01 if they had been in this class.  Next years 1.01 is going to be enormously value this time next year.  

Personally I'd take Deebo based on your roster. I think Hunt probably redeems some value over time, but it will take awhile.

Snorkelson said:
So net it’s kerryon/2020 1/2020 2 for 1.03/1.04/2.04? I’ll take kerryon and the 2020s. 
A fair take on the values, but it was two trades between three teams. So there isn't actually anyway to take Kerryon and the 20s, per se. 

A fair take on the values, but it was two trades between three teams. So there isn't actually anyway to take Kerryon and the 20s, per se. 
Yes there is, don’t make any of the trades. What team A gave and received between the two  trades was not worth it, in my opinion.

12 team PPR 6pt pass td

Team 1 gave up Gurley, Todd LAR RB; Eifert, Tyler CIN TE

Team 2 gave up Murray, Latavius NOS RB; Howard, O.J. TBB TE; Year 2019 Draft Pick 1.05; Year 2019 Draft Pick 4.06

Team 3 gave up Carr, Derek OAK QB; Year 2019 Draft Pick 1.01

Team 4 gave up Newton, Cam CAR QB; Howard, Jordan PHI RB; Year 2019 Draft Pick 1.06

Team 5 gave up Ballage, Kalen MIA RB; Robinson, Allen CHI WR; Year 2020 Round 1 Draft Pick (early-mid)

Team 6 gave up Williams, Damien KCC RB; Humphries, Adam TEN WR; Year 2020 Round 3 Draft Pick (mid)

Team 7 gave up Bernard, Giovani CIN RB; Hilton, T.Y. IND WR

Team 8 gave up Jackson, Justin LAC RB; Callaway, Antonio CLE WR; Washington, James PIT WR; Year 2020 Round 1 Draft Pick (mid-late)

Team 9 gave up Williams, Damien KCC RB; Baldwin, Doug SEA WR; Sanders, Emmanuel DEN WR; Ebron, Eric IND TE

Team 10 gave up Allen, Keenan LAC WR; Patrick, Tim DEN WR; Uzomah, C.J. CIN TE

10 team non PPR -

D Freeman and a likely very early 2020 1st rounder

for

Fournette and a likely mid to late 2nd in 2020

Really just swapping Fournette for Freeman, and moving up from around 17 to maybe 2 or 3 in next year's draft.

10 team non PPR -

for

Really just swapping Fournette for Freeman, and moving up from around 17 to maybe 2 or 3 in next year's draft.
Freeman and the 1st

Yea I’m just going to have to disagree on that.  This class was seen as lacking in superstar prospects from a ways back.  2020 class has multiple high level players who would have likely been the 1.01 if they had been in this class.  Next years 1.01 is going to be enormously value this time next year.  
Undoubtedly.  Not my intention to beat you up and after this I'll let this thread go back to regular programming, but my only point is that the guy might already have the 1.01 or 1.02 pick.  And he might have just given 1.07, 1.08, and a 2nd next year to move it down OUT of said stud range.  That's bad ownership.

And there were definitely multiple people espousing 2019 WR class as epic in May of 2018.  The posts are all over these boards.

'tis the season for Gurley action.  I track a bunch of related leagues to what I play in:

16 man tiered PPR TE premium full IDP
    Team A gets Year 2019 Draft Pick 2.02; Year 2019 Draft Pick 2.03; Year 2019 Draft Pick 2.09
    Team B gets Year 2019 Draft Pick 1.03

Team B gets Year 2019 Draft Pick 1.04; Year 2019 Draft Pick 1.05; Year 2019 Draft Pick 2.05
    Team A gets Year 2019 Draft Pick 1.12; Year 2020 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team C; Year 2020 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team B

16 man .5 PPR full IDP
Too many to track, a set of related leagues:
http://www64.myfantasyleague.com/2019/options?L=47374&O=03&TYPE=TRADE&FRANCHISE=0000&DAYS=3000
http://www73.myfantasyleague.com/2019/options?L=10792&O=03&TYPE=TRADE&FRANCHISE=0000&DAYS=3000
http://www62.myfantasyleague.com/2019/options?L=48401&O=03&TYPE=TRADE&FRANCHISE=0000&DAYS=3000

12 man full PPR full IDP
    Team A got Gurley, Todd LAR RB
    Team B got Fant, Noah DEN TE; Year 2019 Draft Pick 3.03; Year 2020 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team A

16 man tiered PPR TE premium full IDP
    Team A got Year 2019 Draft Pick 1.09; Year 2020 Round 3 Draft Pick from Team C
    Team B got Watkins, Sammy KCC WR; Year 2019 Draft Pick 3.05

Team D got Moore, D.J. CAR WR; Year 2019 Draft Pick 2.12
    Team B got Hilton, T.Y. IND WR

12 team 1 pt Ppr 

Team A:  Kelce, Tyreek Hill

Team B:  AJG, Chris Carson, 4.1, Chad Beebe. 

12 team PPR

Team A:   Evans, Njoku, 3.4

Team B:   JuJu, Ito Smith, 2.8, 2020 1st, 2020 2nd. 

PPR

1.7, Damien Williams, Darrell Williams, 2020 First 

for 

1.3, John Ross, Chase Edmunds, 3.2 (26 overall) 
that last one is ugly to me. I don't see the jump from 1.07 to 1.03 as that significant.

10 team non PPR -

for

Freeman and the pick.

What am I missing here? This looks terrible for side getting 1.3. It’s basically 1.3 for 1.7, Damien and future 1?
I’m actually the 1.7 side. The team is blowing it up.  I had a future 2 in the offer but he opted for the pick this year in the early 3rd.  I assume he wants David Montgomery and someone who isn’t going to share as much or lose goal-line with Hyde. 

I don’t like Damien myself but liked the value. I’m going to try and sell to the Hyde owner.  Williams is on a cheapish 2 year deal and already 27. I think as years go by he’ll be the PPR 12-15 touch guy.  If those are 4 catches a game then great.  I’ll try to pair him with a WR to get an upgrade in a 2 for 1

I’m actually the 1.7 side. The team is blowing it up.  I had a future 2 in the offer but he opted for the pick this year in the early 3rd.  I assume he wants David Montgomery and someone who isn’t going to share as much or lose goal-line with Hyde. 

I don’t like Damien myself but liked the value. I’m going to try and sell to the Hyde owner.  Williams is on a cheapish 2 year deal and already 27. I think as years go by he’ll be the PPR 12-15 touch guy.  If those are 4 catches a game then great.  I’ll try to pair him with a WR to get an upgrade in a 2 for 1
That team doesn’t appear to know how to blow it up. Especially if that’s his 2020 1. Opting for early third this year is a bad idea as well. Bet the league wasn’t happy about this one.

This would have been Uber overkill even for the 1.1 this year.

12 Team PPR 1 QB / 2 RB / 2 WR / 1 TE / 2 Flex

Team A Gives: L Bell NYJ RB & R Foster Buff WR                                                       Team A = Chubb owner and other RB = L Murray

Team B Gives: M Ingram Balt RB & K Hunt Clev RB                                                    Team B = Mack, Mixon & Dam Williams RB corp

Team A Gives: L Bell NYJ RB & R Foster Buff WR                                                       Team A = Chubb owner and other RB = L Murray

Team B Gives: M Ingram Balt RB & K Hunt Clev RB                                                    Team B = Mack, Mixon & Dam Williams RB corp
Bell. 

12 team PPR

Team A:   Evans, Njoku, 3.4

Team B:   JuJu, Ito Smith, 2.8, 2020 1st, 2020 2nd. 
2020 1st for free! 

12 team PPR 6pt pass td

Team 1 gave up Gurley, Todd LAR RB; Eifert, Tyler CIN TE

Team 2 gave up Murray, Latavius NOS RB; Howard, O.J. TBB TE; Year 2019 Draft Pick 1.05; Year 2019 Draft Pick 4.06

Team 3 gave up Carr, Derek OAK QB; Year 2019 Draft Pick 1.01

Team 4 gave up Newton, Cam CAR QB; Howard, Jordan PHI RB; Year 2019 Draft Pick 1.06

Team 5 gave up Ballage, Kalen MIA RB; Robinson, Allen CHI WR; Year 2020 Round 1 Draft Pick (early-mid)

Team 6 gave up Williams, Damien KCC RB; Humphries, Adam TEN WR; Year 2020 Round 3 Draft Pick (mid)

Team 7 gave up Bernard, Giovani CIN RB; Hilton, T.Y. IND WR

Team 8 gave up Jackson, Justin LAC RB; Callaway, Antonio CLE WR; Washington, James PIT WR; Year 2020 Round 1 Draft Pick (mid-late)

Team 9 gave up Williams, Damien KCC RB; Baldwin, Doug SEA WR; Sanders, Emmanuel DEN WR; Ebron, Eric IND TE

Team 10 gave up Allen, Keenan LAC WR; Patrick, Tim DEN WR; Uzomah, C.J. CIN TE
A few of these are landslides, with #3 the most egregious. 

I like the deal for both teams.

Users who are viewing this thread