Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

****OFFICIAL 2021 IN- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, ChuckLiddell said:

12 team PPR, playoffs for the league occur during the NFL playoffs, so guys in playoff teams are worth more...

I gave:  DJ Moore, Lamar Miller, 2021 first (who knows?)

I got:  Gurley, Crowder

I'd be happy to pay that price for Gurley. Really think he's being undervalued. He could easily lose 6-7 touches a game off the last 2 seasons, and still be a top-5 RB. The playoff thing is nice to, as the Rams are pretty much a lock to make it, where as Carolina and Houston aren't.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, barackdhouse said:

12 team FFPC

Team A gives Mike Williams

Team B gives Lockett, Barber, 2020 3rd

And I gave Lockett away last year for a late 2nd :wall:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, NE_REVIVAL said:

12tm ppr (1qb) recent orphan acquisition

Gave Thielen

Got  Harry, K. Murray, A. Callaway

Prbly not liked by most but i like all 3 and tm needs rebuild

Feel like you could have gotten more, but also I doubt many people get what they should for Thielen.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, ffmail4me said:

PPR Dynasty

Gave: Callaway

Got: Doyle

 

i needed TE help did I sell low on Callaway or is this about right? 

Neither player does much for me.  I slightly prefer Doyle.  I struggle to believe in the Browns and Callaway seems pretty far down the pecking order.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, NE_REVIVAL said:

12tm ppr (1qb) recent orphan acquisition

Gave Thielen

Got  Harry, K. Murray, A. Callaway

Prbly not liked by most but i like all 3 and tm needs rebuild

I prefer your side in a vacuum, for a rebuilding team love your side.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 team PPR IDP

I traded Tyler Eifert, 2019 1.06 and 2019 2.03 for 2020 1st, 2nd and 3rd

I still have 2019 1.2 and 1.12 and 3 other 2019 2nds which I will hopefully turn into 2020 1sts. I also have Hunter Henry at TE, so Eifert was expendable.

So far I have 3 2020 1sts, 2 202 2nds, and 2 2020 3rds

I also traded Myles Jack in the same league for 1 of those 2020 1sts.

Edited by tex
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Pwingles said:

12 team te prem ppr

sent 1.10, corey davis

got 2.2, ‘20 1st

I like 2020 1sts like most, but think Corey takes a leap this year. Certainly not into WR1 territory but enough where his value starts increasing. If Mariotta doesn’t stay healthy they have a nothing to lose Tannehil who can get him the ball. He has extra help surrounding him to take some pressure off and I think he takes advantage of it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Zyphros said:

10 team, start 2QB 3RB 3WR 2TE 1flex .5ppr

I gave up Njoku and Boyd

I got OJ Howard

I love me some OJ Howard in every possible way so I'm ok with probably paying a little too much.  

Njoku and Howard are prett close. I take the side with Boyd.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, King of the Jungle said:

I like 2020 1sts like most, but think Corey takes a leap this year. Certainly not into WR1 territory but enough where his value starts increasing. If Mariotta doesn’t stay healthy they have a nothing to lose Tannehil who can get him the ball. He has extra help surrounding him to take some pressure off and I think he takes advantage of it. 

Maybe. But lets be honest, davis could be the next TO and it wont matter because he has two derps throwing him the ball.  On talent alone i love davis, but i have him on several teams and he is arguably my wr5 on this team, so id rather have another 1 next year. If it was a top 5 pick this year i dont think i would be selling in this same deal but all 3 rbs, both tes ( te prem) and harry are for sure gone by pick 10. So moving back a few spots, dumping a player who never starts and getting a pick upgrade in a better class was easy for me

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Zyphros said:

10 team, start 2QB 3RB 3WR 2TE 1flex .5ppr

I gave up Njoku and Boyd

I got OJ Howard

I love me some OJ Howard in every possible way so I'm ok with probably paying a little too much.  

I am with you.  Howard >>> Njoku for me so I will take the Howard side, especially in 2 TE.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 Team PPR 1 QB 2 RB 2 WR 1 TE 1 Flex 1 D 1 K

Same teams throughout

Team A gives Keenan Allen and 2.02

Team B gives Joe Mixon

 

Team B gives LeSean McCoy, Julio Jones, 2020 1st (mid to late)

Team C gives James Conner, Sterling Shepard 2020 3rd (late)

 

Team D gives 2.03, 2020 1st (early)

Team C gives 1.10 2.06 3.06

 

Team A gives 2.08

Team D gives Courtland Sutton

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, mashedbananas said:

10 Team PPR 1 QB 2 RB 2 WR 1 TE 1 Flex 1 D 1 K

Same teams throughout

Team A gives Keenan Allen and 2.02

Team B gives Joe Mixon

 

Team B gives LeSean McCoy, Julio Jones, 2020 1st (mid to late)

Team C gives James Conner, Sterling Shepard 2020 3rd (late)

 

Team D gives 2.03, 2020 1st (early)

Team C gives 1.10 2.06 3.06

 

Team A gives 2.08

Team D gives Courtland Sutton

Team A did well. So did team C. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, mashedbananas said:

10 Team PPR 1 QB 2 RB 2 WR 1 TE 1 Flex 1 D 1 K

Same teams throughout

Team A gives Keenan Allen and 2.02

Team B gives Joe Mixon

 

Team B gives LeSean McCoy, Julio Jones, 2020 1st (mid to late)

Team C gives James Conner, Sterling Shepard 2020 3rd (late)

 

Team D gives 2.03, 2020 1st (early)

Team C gives 1.10 2.06 3.06

 

Team A gives 2.08

Team D gives Courtland Sutton

Team A did amazing

Team C did great as well

Link to comment
Share on other sites

FFPC $500 Dynasty trade:

Decided to take a calculated gamble on acquiring Gurley. Traded Kenyan Drake and a super late 2020 1st (probably 1.11, or 1.12) for Gurley. 

The risk on Gurley is mitigated a bit on my side, as I was able to draft Darrell Henderson @ 1.6

The off season has been productive:

Traded Calvin Ridley and a 3rd for Kirk, 1.8

Traded Diggs for 1.6, 2020 1st and now retired Doug Baldwin (maybe he comes back).

Drafted:

1.6: RB Darrell Henderson 

1.8 TE Noah Fant (TE premium)

1.11 WR Marquise Brown

2.11 QB Kyler Murray

3.2 TE Jace S.

now Gurley for Drake and a late 2020. Still hold another 2020 1st that could be top-3. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Tejas said:

FFPC $500 Dynasty trade:

Decided to take a calculated gamble on acquiring Gurley. Traded Kenyan Drake and a super late 2020 1st (probably 1.11, or 1.12) for Gurley. 

The risk on Gurley is mitigated a bit on my side, as I was able to draft Darrell Henderson @ 1.6

The off season has been productive:

Traded Calvin Ridley and a 3rd for Kirk, 1.8

Traded Diggs for 1.6, 2020 1st and now retired Doug Baldwin (maybe he comes back).

Drafted:

1.6: RB Darrell Henderson 

1.8 TE Noah Fant (TE premium)

1.11 WR Marquise Brown

2.11 QB Kyler Murray

3.2 TE Jace S.

now Gurley for Drake and a late 2020. Still hold another 2020 1st that could be top-3. 

Seems like insanely good value for Gurley.  

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 team PPR, rookie draft started at 0800 EST. Just before start of the draft:

Gave Carson, 1.10, 2.1 (13) for 1.2, 4.2

Used 1.2 to draft WR Harry (Jacobs went 1.1).

Carson was a fringe/spot starter for our team, which is strong at QB, RB, and TE, but very weak at WR.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/27/2019 at 7:36 PM, mashedbananas said:

10 Team PPR 1 QB 2 RB 2 WR 1 TE 1 Flex 1 D 1 K

Same teams throughout

Team A gives Keenan Allen and 2.02

Team B gives Joe Mixon

 

Team B gives LeSean McCoy, Julio Jones, 2020 1st (mid to late)

Team C gives James Conner, Sterling Shepard 2020 3rd (late)

 

Team D gives 2.03, 2020 1st (early)

Team C gives 1.10 2.06 3.06

 

Team A gives 2.08

Team D gives Courtland Sutton

Why  would someone cash out on sutton already at that price...he was probabaly pick 1.10...1.11

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 team FFPC 

Team A gives Boyd, 2020 1st

Team B gives Gurley

 

Team C gives Mike Williams, 2020 2nd & 3rd

Team D gives Thielen, 2020 4th

 

This league just had it's startup before the NFL draft. Williams has bounced around twice now. And that is low for Gurley. Or is it? Certainly less than wherever he took him in the startup.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, barackdhouse said:

12 team FFPC 

Team A gives Boyd, 2020 1st

Team B gives Gurley

 

Team C gives Mike Williams, 2020 2nd & 3rd

Team D gives Thielen, 2020 4th

 

This league just had it's startup before the NFL draft. Williams has bounced around twice now. And that is low for Gurley. Or is it? Certainly less than wherever he took him in the startup.

Super low for Gurley. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ive done four trades this offseason. 12 team ppr dynasty. One qb.

Traded: Julio/Ryan/2.4/2.7/3.3 for Luck/Sutton/Winston/1.6 
Context - I picked Fant at 1.6 after Hockenson went the pick before. For those not liking that "reach", I got Metcalf then at 1.8. If you look at my top four wrs on my team below, it made sense to me to do a julio/luck centered deal.

Traded: Doctson for 2.6 (got hakeem butler)

Traded: Watkins for 1.8 and 2021 second
Context: trade was done prior to tyreek incident news. Got DK Metxalf with the first.

Traded: 1.4 and 2.10 for 2.1 and 2020 first
Context: Team i traded with finished last this past year and picked jacobs at 1.1 and wanted to really fortify the rb position. When Harry went third in our rookie draft, this deal was able to be completed so he could get miles sanders. Not a brutal team though but definitely a middling team at best. I picked Marquise Brown at 2.1. My team is updated post trades and post rookie draft is directly below. 

12 team dynasty ppr (qb rb wr wr te fx d k) ...... 26 man rosters
Qb -luck, mayfield, winston, carr, rosen, 
Rb - zeke, mccaffrey, cook, fournette, guice
Wr - obj, m thomas, evans, juju, m Williams, sutton, metcalf, campbell, hollywood, h butler
Te - henry, ebron, fant 
D - Broncos, Redskins 
K - vinateri

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

People seem unclear. IMO this thread is to list trades, not team histories, draft selections and how people's teams have progressed. We all benefit from seeing the value actually given for players and then how other owners think someone else's valuation was too strong or too weak on one player or another. As important as they are to you, none of us gain from learning who you drafted or what your roster looks like.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Catbird said:

People seem unclear. IMO this thread is to list trades, not team histories, draft selections and how people's teams have progressed. We all benefit from seeing the value actually given for players and then how other owners think someone else's valuation was too strong or too weak on one player or another. As important as they are to you, none of us gain from learning who you drafted or what your roster looks like.

Do you think I should trade for Kevin white? He could be good in Arizona!

Edited by Snorkelson
Maybe he should take it to the bragging thread, jeez that team is stacked
  • Laughing 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 team PPR IDP

Traded Sammy Watkins for 2020 1st. I now have 4 2020 1sts and 2 2020 2nds. And I still have Fuller, Godwin, Kirk, Lockett, Pettis, and Mike Williams at WR. Also have the 1.2 in 2019 draft, which will either be Harry or Jacobs. A lot of young talent on this team which may not make the playoffs but will be competitive. And well set for 2020! :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, tex said:

12 team PPR IDP

Traded Sammy Watkins for 2020 1st. I now have 4 2020 1sts and 2 2020 2nds. And I still have Fuller, Godwin, Kirk, Lockett, Pettis, and Mike Williams at WR. Also have the 1.2 in 2019 draft, which will either be Harry or Jacobs. A lot of young talent on this team which may not make the playoffs but will be competitive. And well set for 2020! :)

Trade pick 2 for another quality pick in this draft plus a future 1st.

And dont forget to spend all season trying to trade for top end guys who got hurt.........use Lockett for that.

 

Edited by ghostguy123
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, ghostguy123 said:

Trade pick 2 for another quality pick in this draft plus a future 1st.

And dont forget to spend all season trying to trade for top end guys who got hurt.........use Lockett for that.

 

Working on that. ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Gottabesweet changed the title to ****OFFICIAL 2021 IN- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
  • Create New...