What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (11 Viewers)

This one makes me shake my head....

The #1 pick this year (we haven't drafted yet)....for...

The #6 pick this year, a 1st round rookie pick in 2020, and TWO 1st round rookie picks in 2021

What's worse, I'm pretty sure the guy traded all that for the #1 to take Kyler Murray!!  We're a 10 team, start 1 QB league (but all TDs worth 6 points).  He's hoping Murray is the next Mahommes. 

Last edited by a moderator:

The #6 pick this year, a 1st round rookie pick in 2020, and TWO 1st round rookie picks in 2021

What's worse, I'm pretty sure the guy traded all that for the #1 to take Kyler Murray!!  We're a 10 team, start 1 QB league (but all TDs worth 6 points).  He's hoping Murray is the next Mahommes. 
Hope he had to pre-pay for 2020 and 2021

then why wouldn't he just offer that for Mahomes?  It would be a bad deal to get Mahomes, let alone a guy he hopes is Mahomes

Did Saquon re-enter the draft?

32 Counter Pass said:
Miller has not finished outside the top 24 RBs L5Y. Not sexy, but serviceable
26th in my PPR league last year we don't count week 17 because we don't play in week 17.

ChuckLiddell said:
Highway robbery in my opinion.  I would trade both of those picks for Gurley alone, and I think Henry is a top 7 dynasty TE.
And he's the one who made the offer! :)

12 Team PPR:

A: Gave Evans

B: Gave Dede, 2.02, 2.03, 2020 1/2020 2 (1.9-1.12, likely 1.11).

Hw told me he needed 1.01, 1.02, Chubb, 2020 (lmao).

26th in my PPR league last year we don't count week 17 because we don't play in week 17.
Considering he left in the 2nd quarter of week 15 and the Texans sat him week 16, it's not exactly surprising it dropped his ranking slightly through week 16. He was RB19 in PPG through week 14 in my league. As someone said, not sexy, but could do worse for a RB3 or low-end RB2.

Matt Ryan

For

2021 1st rounder (probably early)

We had an owner quit the league over this trade. 
I've long had a rule, that you have to have already paid for that season's league dues if you want to trade a pick from that season. Had multiple experiences of people trading future picks and sucking, and then quitting on a bad team with no picks.

That trade isn't awful, not something I'd do, but not awful. But I hate the idea of trading picks more than a year down the line.

14 team PPR

Traded Tyler Lockett for 2020 1st. His 1st this year is the 1.02. :)
That is a nice get for Lockett. I don't think he's going to rise above WR3 status, without highly fluky TD luck, which he had last year.

12 team PPR

Team A trades:

1.01 - Josh Jacobs was the pick

Team B trades: 

Julio Jones
Peanuts for Julio. Based on a couple things I've seen in this thread, and the dynasty value thread, these 30 year old WR's are great buys right  now, with people way too worried 3-4 years down the road. .

I've long had a rule, that you have to have already paid for that season's league dues if you want to trade a pick from that season. Had multiple experiences of people trading future picks and sucking, and then quitting on a bad team with no picks.

That trade isn't awful, not something I'd do, but not awful. But I hate the idea of trading picks more than a year down the line.

That is a nice get for Lockett. I don't think he's going to rise above WR3 status, without highly fluky TD luck, which he had last year.

Peanuts for Julio. Based on a couple things I've seen in this thread, and the dynasty value thread, these 30 year old WR's are great buys right  now, with people way too worried 3-4 years down the road. .
Paying high dollar for depreciating assets is usually a bad move.

if Jacobs puts up around 1k total yards this season he’ll be valued higher than Julio for sure.

at a lesser price I can see trading for Julio but no way would I pay top dollar for him 

Superflex 12 team, PPR

First Rookie draft is separate from the vet draft. We're in the 2nd round of the vet right now. with a bunch of trades. 

Picks are vet unless stated otherwise (or future years)

1.07 (OBJ) 5.07  for 1.12 (Evans), 4.01, 2020 first

3.01 , 13.06 for 4.01, 7.12, 2020 2nd

8.06 for 2021 first, 15.08

4.01, rookie 2.06 for 10.01, rookie 1.01

5.06, 19.06 for 15.02, 2020 first

12 team FFPC style (this is the one that disbands after a 2020 jackpot season)

I gave AJ Green, Drake, 2020 2nd (projected middle, not mine)

I got Montgomery, Trubisky, 2020 1st (looks early to me)

Why are they disbanding leagues?
It's not FFPC it is just very similar rules. This is one that we set up to roll over half the buyin every year until year 6 (2020) where there is a jackpot prize pool. It was just set up this way since the beginning startup in 2015.

Seems bad with league over after 2020
I'm pretty high on Montgomery and I think Green *could* fall off a cliff very soon. And that 2020 1st, although clearly a gamble, could net me one of the top rookie RBs next year. Which *could* hit for the 2020 season. Many unknowns but I like it.

12 team, 0.5 PPR, start 1/2/2/1 and a flex 

Tram A gives: Chris Carson + 2020 3rd

Team B gives: 2020 1st

I personally don’t see team B making the playoffs so this is a head scratcher. Team B does not have Penny. 

12 team PPR IDP Salary league

Traded Ezekiel Elliott for Nick Chubb, 2020 1st and 2019 3.04

I know Zeke is worth a little more than that but his salary is getting up there and I needed cap space. I felt like Chubb and his low salary plus the 1st was worth the sacrifice.

It must be pretty early in the offseason, because I need first names (and maybe teams) for most of these guys. 
Courtland Sutton WR DEN. Hope you know who he is

Gary Jennings WR for SEA. He was a throw in... however he may be a sneaky play for Baldwins slot position in Seattle

Michael Gallup WR DAL. Hope that's not a foreign name

James Washington WR PIT. Hope that's not a foreign name

Bruce Anderson RB TB. Possibly a contender to be the receiving back in TB. 

I can see not knowing Anderson and maybe Jennings... however they are both dart throws. I'm surprised you dodnt know Washington, Gallup, Sutton 

Gary Jennings WR for SEA. He was a throw in... however he may be a sneaky play for Baldwins slot position in Seattle

I can see not knowing Anderson and maybe Jennings... however they are both dart throws. I'm surprised you dodnt know Washington, Gallup, Sutton 
My bad, “Anderson”, “Jennings”, and “Washington” are all really common names and I have been playing for 20 years. Had a hard time placing them

Sutton (wr den)

Jennings (wr sea)

For 

Gallup (wr dal)

Washington (wr pit)

Anderson (rb tam)

I don't love any or these guys bur slightly prefer sutton to the rest so i probably take that side. 
I think I prefer the two dart throws (Gallup/Washington) over Sutton. Those guys both play with better QBs, too. 

The other two are just throw-ins, I agree. Probably better off with the RB lottery ticket due to resale opportunity. 

Pulled the trigger on this one today: Sutton and Jennings for Gallup, Washington, B. Anderson
Sutton side easily for me. At least he has (in theory at least) WR1 upside and will be the main target on the Broncos. I like Jennings too. Gallup and Washington are fine, but for me maxed out at WR2 level and very replaceable in fantasy. Anderson doesn't move the needle at all. 

Sutton (wr den)

Jennings (wr sea)

For 

Gallup (wr dal)

Washington (wr pit)

Anderson (rb tam)

I don't love any or these guys bur slightly prefer sutton to the rest so i probably take that side. 
I wouldn’t count on a comeback from Otis Anderson or rashad Jennings. They’re just too old at this point. And I don’t want anybody on Washington this year. Goran Suton was a nice college b-ball player for MSU but not sure his skills will translate to the field. I wasted all my Gallup jokes on puns in his thread. 

HTH!

Got back from the pool this morning with an offer of Zach Ertz for Mike Williams. I like Williams but had to check what happened to ertz.  Presume it's just goedert.  But I took it. 

I didn't need a TE, but figure I can move OJ Howard to flex. 

12 team PPR. Start 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex (RB/WR/TE) only two total TEs can start. 1 Kicker. 1 Defense. 20 roster sports.

Deebo Samuel, 2020 2nd

for

K. Warring (TE Texans), 2020 1st

When I first read the trade, I figured it was Wash DEF/ST....  not James Washington.....  but I did not immediately know Bruce Anderson...  without the RB indicator. 

As for the deal itself, I like what you picked up in Washington, Anderson & Gallup.  

Users who are viewing this thread