Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

****OFFICIAL 2021 IN- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****


Recommended Posts

58 minutes ago, bjlmonster said:

Recently finished very active draft. 12team ppr. 14 trades since May 1 with a lot of guys moving up and into draft targeting picks. Here are a few of the more interesting trades.

  • Team A - Gave 1.07 (P. Campbell)
  • Team B - Gave 2.05, R. Penny
  •  
  • Team C - Gave Devonta Freeman, C. Sutton, 3.08
  • Team D - Gave 1.11 (D Henderson), 2.02 (H. Butler), 2.11
  •  
  • Team E - Gave 1.12 (D. Samuel), 3.12, 5.12
  • Team F - Gave 2.04, 2.08, 4.10
  •  
  • Team G - Gave 2020 1st
  • Team H - Gave 2.01 (D. Singletary)
  •  
  • Team A - Gave 3.05, 2020 2nd
  • Team H - Gave 2.07 (JJAW)
  •  
  • Team D - Gave 3.08 (M. Weber), 3.11, 4.11
  • Team I - Gave 4.09, 2020 2nd
  •  
  • Team E - Z. Ertz, 4.10, 4.12
  • Team F - J. Ross, E. Engram, 2020 2nd, 2020 4th
  •  
  • Team C - 2020 3rd
  • Team H - 4.04 (R. Armstead)

 

Prefer:

Penny/2.5

Freeman/Sutton/3.8, not even really close. 

Even deal

2020 1st, by a mile over Singletary.

3.5/2020 2nd over JJAW

4.9/2020 2nd 

Ertz side, pretty handily.

Fair deal, Armstead should have been long gone by then.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, SieteCinco said:

12 Team SuperFlex 1PPR Devy League 

*Rookie/Devy combined draft where 10 college players can be drafted 

Team A: 1.10, 2.10, Gerald Everett
Team B: 1.05 (OTC - Jerry Jeudy)

1.10 ended up being Haskins, 2.10 ended up being Daniel Jones

Jeudy easily for me. it's not even close IMO 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, bjlmonster said:

Recently finished very active draft. 12team ppr. 14 trades since May 1 with a lot of guys moving up and into draft targeting picks. Here are a few of the more interesting trades.

  • Team A - Gave 1.07 (P. Campbell)
  • Team B - Gave 2.05, R. Penny
  •  
  • Team C - Gave Devonta Freeman, C. Sutton, 3.08
  • Team D - Gave 1.11 (D Henderson), 2.02 (H. Butler), 2.11
  •  
  • Team E - Gave 1.12 (D. Samuel), 3.12, 5.12
  • Team F - Gave 2.04, 2.08, 4.10
  •  
  • Team G - Gave 2020 1st
  • Team H - Gave 2.01 (D. Singletary)
  •  
  • Team A - Gave 3.05, 2020 2nd
  • Team H - Gave 2.07 (JJAW)
  •  
  • Team D - Gave 3.08 (M. Weber), 3.11, 4.11
  • Team I - Gave 4.09, 2020 2nd
  •  
  • Team E - Z. Ertz, 4.10, 4.12
  • Team F - J. Ross, E. Engram, 2020 2nd, 2020 4th
  •  
  • Team C - 2020 3rd
  • Team H - 4.04 (R. Armstead)

 

B easily

D

E

G by a mile

H by a bit

I

E

fair

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, tex said:

12 team PPR IDP salary league

I took a chance on Gurley and traded 2019 1.09 and 1.10 for Gurley and Hunter Henry. I needed a RB and felt like Gurley was well worth that price along with Henry.

Highway robbery in my opinion.  I would trade both of those picks for Gurley alone, and I think Henry is a top 7 dynasty TE.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, tex said:

12 team PPR IDP salary league

I took a chance on Gurley and traded 2019 1.09 and 1.10 for Gurley and Hunter Henry. I needed a RB and felt like Gurley was well worth that price along with Henry.

Jesus. I don’t see how some of you guys get these trades accepted lol. 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This one makes me shake my head....

The #1 pick this year (we haven't drafted yet)....for...

The #6 pick this year, a 1st round rookie pick in 2020, and TWO 1st round rookie picks in 2021

What's worse, I'm pretty sure the guy traded all that for the #1 to take Kyler Murray!!  We're a 10 team, start 1 QB league (but all TDs worth 6 points).  He's hoping Murray is the next Mahommes. 

Edited by matttyl
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, matttyl said:

This one makes me shake my head....

The #1 pick this year (we haven't drafted yet)....for...

The #6 pick this year, a 1st round rookie pick in 2020, and TWO 1st round rookie picks in 2021

What's worse, I'm pretty sure the guy traded all that for the #1 to take Kyler Murray!!  We're a 10 team, start 1 QB league (but all TDs worth 6 points).  He's hoping Murray is the next Mahommes. 

Hope he had to pre-pay for 2020 and 2021

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, matttyl said:

This one makes me shake my head....

The #1 pick this year (we haven't drafted yet)....for...

The #6 pick this year, a 1st round rookie pick in 2020, and TWO 1st round rookie picks in 2021

What's worse, I'm pretty sure the guy traded all that for the #1 to take Kyler Murray!!  We're a 10 team, start 1 QB league (but all TDs worth 6 points).  He's hoping Murray is the next Mahommes. 

then why wouldn't he just offer that for Mahomes?  It would be a bad deal to get Mahomes, let alone a guy he hopes is Mahomes

Edited by ghostguy123
  • Like 2
  • Laughing 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, matttyl said:

This one makes me shake my head....

The #1 pick this year (we haven't drafted yet)....for...

The #6 pick this year, a 1st round rookie pick in 2020, and TWO 1st round rookie picks in 2021

What's worse, I'm pretty sure the guy traded all that for the #1 to take Kyler Murray!!  We're a 10 team, start 1 QB league (but all TDs worth 6 points).  He's hoping Murray is the next Mahommes. 

Did Saquon re-enter the draft?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, 32 Counter Pass said:

 

Miller has not finished outside the top 24 RBs L5Y. Not sexy, but serviceable

26th in my PPR league last year we don't count week 17 because we don't play in week 17.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Dez said:

26th in my PPR league last year we don't count week 17 because we don't play in week 17.

Considering he left in the 2nd quarter of week 15 and the Texans sat him week 16, it's not exactly surprising it dropped his ranking slightly through week 16. He was RB19 in PPG through week 14 in my league. As someone said, not sexy, but could do worse for a RB3 or low-end RB2.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, cloppbeast said:

At least another 1st for Julio.

Meh.  It’s hard to move Julio.  Nobody is gonna give up more than 1.01 for him.

i like the Jacobs side.  It’s a trade that can’t kill you and could payoff big.  Julio is losing value due to age regardless of what he does.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, MTskibum said:

Matt Ryan

For

2021 1st rounder (probably early)

We had an owner quit the league over this trade. 

I've long had a rule, that you have to have already paid for that season's league dues if you want to trade a pick from that season. Had multiple experiences of people trading future picks and sucking, and then quitting on a bad team with no picks.

That trade isn't awful, not something I'd do, but not awful. But I hate the idea of trading picks more than a year down the line.

3 hours ago, tex said:

14 team PPR

Traded Tyler Lockett for 2020 1st. His 1st this year is the 1.02. :)

That is a nice get for Lockett. I don't think he's going to rise above WR3 status, without highly fluky TD luck, which he had last year.

1 hour ago, deadlyrange0321 said:

12 team PPR

Team A trades:

1.01 - Josh Jacobs was the pick

Team B trades: 

Julio Jones

Peanuts for Julio. Based on a couple things I've seen in this thread, and the dynasty value thread, these 30 year old WR's are great buys right  now, with people way too worried 3-4 years down the road. .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, travdogg said:

I've long had a rule, that you have to have already paid for that season's league dues if you want to trade a pick from that season. Had multiple experiences of people trading future picks and sucking, and then quitting on a bad team with no picks.

That trade isn't awful, not something I'd do, but not awful. But I hate the idea of trading picks more than a year down the line.

That is a nice get for Lockett. I don't think he's going to rise above WR3 status, without highly fluky TD luck, which he had last year.

Peanuts for Julio. Based on a couple things I've seen in this thread, and the dynasty value thread, these 30 year old WR's are great buys right  now, with people way too worried 3-4 years down the road. .

Paying high dollar for depreciating assets is usually a bad move.

if Jacobs puts up around 1k total yards this season he’ll be valued higher than Julio for sure.

at a lesser price I can see trading for Julio but no way would I pay top dollar for him 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, jeaton6 said:

12 Team PPR:

A: Gave Evans

B: Gave Dede, 2.02, 2.03, 2020 1/2020 2 (1.9-1.12, likely 1.11).

Hw told me he needed 1.01, 1.02, Chubb, 2020 (lmao).

So starting his negotiation he wanted all that, then traded Evans for all the other garbage? You have the 1.01 and 1.02 and the guy trading Evans didn’t make that part of the deal? Smh, good trade. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Ben & Jerry's said:

12 team IDP ppr

Gave: Derrick Henry

Received: Philip Lindsey, 2.08, 4.12, 5.04, 5.12, 2020 2nd

I slightly prefer the Lindsay side. That is a lot of pick in an IDP league.

2 hours ago, tex said:

12 team PPR

Traded Damien Williams for Kenny Golliday and 2020 2nd

I'd prefer the Golladay side by quite a bit. The wrong team is throwing in a 2nd rounder here.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Superflex 12 team, PPR

First Rookie draft is separate from the vet draft. We're in the 2nd round of the vet right now. with a bunch of trades. 

Picks are vet unless stated otherwise (or future years)

 1.07 (OBJ) 5.07  for 1.12 (Evans), 4.01, 2020 first

3.01 , 13.06 for 4.01, 7.12, 2020 2nd

8.06 for 2021 first, 15.08

4.01, rookie 2.06 for 10.01, rookie 1.01

5.06, 19.06 for 15.02, 2020 first

Edited by -OZ-
Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, Concept Coop said:

Why are they disbanding leagues?

It's not FFPC it is just very similar rules. This is one that we set up to roll over half the buyin every year until year 6 (2020) where there is a jackpot prize pool. It was just set up this way since the beginning startup in 2015.

 

53 minutes ago, ghostguy123 said:

Seems bad with league over after 2020

I'm pretty high on Montgomery and I think Green *could* fall off a cliff very soon. And that 2020 1st, although clearly a gamble, could net me one of the top rookie RBs next year. Which *could* hit for the 2020 season. Many unknowns but I like it.

Edited by barackdhouse
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/8/2019 at 8:06 AM, Snorkelson said:

So starting his negotiation he wanted all that, then traded Evans for all the other garbage? You have the 1.01 and 1.02 and the guy trading Evans didn’t make that part of the deal? Smh, good trade. 

I wasn’t part of the trade.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 team PPR IDP Salary league

Traded Ezekiel Elliott for Nick Chubb, 2020 1st and 2019 3.04

I know Zeke is worth a little more than that but his salary is getting up there and I needed cap space. I felt like Chubb and his low salary plus the 1st was worth the sacrifice.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Dr. Dan said:

Pulled the trigger on this one today: Sutton and Jennings for Gallup, Washington, B. Anderson

It must be pretty early in the offseason, because I need first names (and maybe teams) for most of these guys. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, tangfoot said:

It must be pretty early in the offseason, because I need first names (and maybe teams) for most of these guys. 

Courtland Sutton WR DEN. Hope you know who he is

Gary Jennings WR for SEA. He was a throw in... however he may be a sneaky play for Baldwins slot position in Seattle

Michael Gallup WR DAL. Hope that's not a foreign name

James Washington WR PIT. Hope that's not a foreign name

Bruce Anderson RB TB. Possibly a contender to be the receiving back in TB. 

I can see not knowing Anderson and maybe Jennings... however they are both dart throws. I'm surprised you dodnt know Washington, Gallup, Sutton 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Gottabesweet changed the title to ****OFFICIAL 2021 IN- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
  • Create New...