What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (13 Viewers)

Id take Drake & preston

Interesting. I'd have Drake miles ahead of Singletary in value so this is a bit odd to me (adding a piece on top, even if just a flier), but I realise I might be lower than most on him. 

I think ADP probably backs you guys up right now. I've been trying to deal or package Drake for ages in this league and nobody likes him. Now that alone isn't a good reason to sell a guy "cheaper", but I hate owning guys I can't flip. I think I'll be able to package Singletary more easily in the types of consolidatipn deals I was attempting with Drake, and for me that's the decider. I'll get back whatever value I lost here when I'm able to make a deal with a rebuild that Drake wasn't allowing me to make. 

12 team PPR

Team A got: Mack, D. Freeman, Fuller, McLaurin

Team B got: Diggs, Cohen, Dexter Williams

Team C got: David Montgomery, Watkins, Rivers(non-superflex)

Team D got: Todd Gurley, Malcom Brown, Josh Rosen

12 team PPR

I’ll take the Gurley side. He’s being written off too quickly, and I free up a roster spot by instantly cutting Rosen.

ChuckLiddell said:
Bumping this one because it didnt get one single comment and I am interested to hear some thoughts on it f anyone has any.  I traded away Gordon in this deal.  Surprisingly little remorse, but I am an Aaron Jones believer.
It’s risky. Gordon is a proven commodity, and seems a good bet to continue that production until the wheels fall off, which may be a couple years. Freeman and jones both seem like guys who will start this year but could easily be replaced. 

If jones gets most of the work in GB and keeps the job going forward he could be solid, but is only 1.5 years younger than Gordon. Freeman is a good back but seems destined to split time or miss time. He’s only a year older than Gordon though and Coleman is gone, so perhaps he’s under the radar. 

Interesting deal really. Hoping for a freeman rebound or jones taking a step, but wonder if you made an overly complicated deal for brown, who you seem to want as a handcuff. 

12 team TE premium a few trades from the rookie draft last weekend

Team A sends 1.09

Team B sends Lindsey

Deal 2

Team C Sends 1.12

Team B sends Royce Freeman

Deal 3

Team B sends 3.12, '20 3rd

Team D Sends 3.02 (took D Knox)

Deal 4

Team E sends Lev Bell

Team F sends 1.07, 2.12, '20 1st

12 team PPR

I'll take the Diggs side in the 1st deal. The Rookies are whatever, but Diggs>Mack+Fuller, and Cohen=Freeman to me. 

Great deal for the Gurley side. I would have wanted a ton more for Gurley. Like 2 better players than Watkins/Rivers, or multiple 1st rounders.

Team A sends 1.09

Team B sends Lindsey

Deal 2

Team C Sends 1.12

Deal 3

Deal 4

Team E sends Lev Bell

I think team B lost all 3 deals. Needlessly breaking up the Broncos backfield for guys unlikely to be as productive, and trading 2 picks(even late ones) for a very meh TE. 

I'd probably prefer Bell, especially if that 1.7 was an earned pick, meaning the addition of Bell, likely makes next year's 1st even lower. 

Typo, was looking at the wrong line of text when i was re typing them from the league activity section onto here.

Deal 3 was actually the same pick trade but the selection was Irv Smith (whoops)

ChuckLiddell said:
Bumping this one because it didnt get one single comment and I am interested to hear some thoughts on it f anyone has any.  I traded away Gordon in this deal.  Surprisingly little remorse, but I am an Aaron Jones believer.
In terms of 2019 points, I can see a scenario where Freeman and Gordon put up very comparable totals.  By that measure you come out ahead by almost a whole Aaron Jones.

In terms of future value, I can see a scenario where Jones is the most valuable player of the three in spring of 2020.

Last edited by a moderator:
ChuckLiddell said:
Mevlin....

ChuckLiddell said:
I too am a big Aaron Jones guy, so I'll take your side.  If Freeman can stay healthy, he should rival(if not potentially surpass) Melvin's output this season.  

Team A sends 1.09

Team B sends Lindsey

Deal 2

Team C Sends 1.12

Deal 3

Deal 4

Team E sends Lev Bell

I think i like lindsay better than 1.9 and Freeman better than 1.12 but i like two firsts better than the pair, if that makes any sense at all. 

The chance at a good starting running back is worth a late first in a weak rb draft, even though both guys have risk.  There aren't any sure things in the late first this year - i think a guy like mecole hardman or Paris Campbell has upside to be about as good

But I don't like either guy so much that I'd give two firsts for the pair. Because now I'm getting one of 3 things - a good rb and his backup, two mediocre rbs that eat into each other's touches too much, or two guys that both get screwed when Denver takes a back early in an upcoming draft.  I feel like there are better players available for two firsts, even 2019 1.9 and 1.12. 

If i could trade either pick on the clock for a 2020 first - even if i have to bundle something with it - it's a huge win for the guy getting the picks. I'd gladly take an early 2020 first over the pair and i think two 2019 firsts could get me into that range. 

I'd probably prefer Bell, especially if that 1.7 was an earned pick, meaning the addition of Bell, likely makes next year's 1st even lower. 
Im the team that traded for Bell, it was actually the 1.11, 2.12 and my 2020 1st. That being said the 7 was my draft slot.

Needed a lot of help on this team as a middling roster.

QB, RB, WR, WR, TE, FLX, FLX, FLX, FLX

QB: R. Wilson, M. Trubisky 

RB: C. Mccaffrey, L. Bell, A. Jones, D. Guice, D. Lewis, R. Jones, P. Barber 

WR: A. Cooper, M. Williams, C. Kirk, E. Sanders, N. Agholor, D. Jax, L. Treadwell, J. Ross, J. Doctson, C. Hogan, P. Dorsett

TE: H. Henry, E. Engram, A. Hooper, R. Gronkowski 

PPR Superflex, no TE premium. Gave: 

Travis Kelce

Adam Thielen

Zay Jones

Received:

Odell Beckham

Noah Fant

2020 1st (mid), 2 2020 2nds (mid)

I’m rebuilding and it felt like solid exit value for Kelce/Thielen.

As of now, it's MT easily. 

2 weeks into the season if Guice looks legit, it's an even deal.  
serious question about Guice, I know the ACL isn't the death knell it used to be, but has anyone torn their ACL before playing a down in the league and then come back at the RB spot? Tons of vets have done it, they knew what it takes, ADP, McGahee, even  Jamal Lewis....but has anyone had a complete 1st season wipe out and come back and be a stud RB?

serious question about Guice, I know the ACL isn't the death knell it used to be, but has anyone torn their ACL before playing a down in the league and then come back at the RB spot? Tons of vets have done it, they knew what it takes, ADP, McGahee, even  Jamal Lewis....but has anyone had a complete 1st season wipe out and come back and be a stud RB?
McGahee's was before he played a down. 

FFPC deal I made

I got: DJ Moore and a 2020 1st (middle of the road team, maybe playoff contender, FFPC rules means that could be anywhere)

I gave up: Robert Woods and Chris Godwin

I felt the roster spot was important enough, and Woods/Godwin were flex's anyways.  Felt like I could give them up.  Still have JuJu and OBJ along with Curtis Samuel, DK, Deebo to fill the gap.  

Mcgahee was drafted in the first while injured. He would have gone top 5 if healthy. 

Jedeveon and dante Fowler stand out as guys injured before they played a game who came back to be studs, albeit not running backs. Kellen Winslow jr. barely played as a rookie. 

Kijana Carter stands out as a... less positive example. 

Todd Gurley??

Mcgahee was drafted in the first while injured. He would have gone top 5 if healthy. 

Jedeveon and dante Fowler stand out as guys injured before they played a game who came back to be studs, albeit not running backs. Kellen Winslow jr. barely played as a rookie. 

Kijana Carter stands out as a... less positive example. 
Fowler is an example of a guy who never made it back. He's been a major bust. 

Davanta Adams went for:

Sutton, Mack/Hines and Dante Pettis
Hate seeing deals like this...unless I'm the one consolidating. It means one of your leaguemates got a guaranteed stud for a few question marks. And usually it means you didn't do your homework and it should have been you swooping in for the stud. Note: general you here, not "you" specifically. I know I hate seeing deals like this go down and not being involved. 

Hate seeing deals like this...unless I'm the one consolidating. It means one of your leaguemates got a guaranteed stud for a few question marks. And usually it means you didn't do your homework and it should have been you swooping in for the stud. Note: general you here, not "you" specifically. I know I hate seeing deals like this go down and not being involved.  
I got adams, the guy with him was clearly in a rebuild IMO. Might just put my lineup over the top now. 

I disagree. Someone hasnt been doing their homework on Adams... or doesnt know what I know I guess 

I disagree. Someone hasnt been doing their homework on Adams... or doesnt know what I know I guess 
Do you mean how LaFleur has been impressed with Adams, or that Rodgers wants to throw to him all the time?  All these things being said it's hard to keep track.  

Maybe you're thinking of these fun stats instead of blurbs.  Found from a quick search on Twitter. 

He had 0 games of less than 7 targets, 7 games with 7-11 targets, and a league leading 8 games with 12+ targets.  (https://twitter.com/tof_Justin/status/1138469284148125696)

He's the only WR last year to have either 80 yards and/or a TD.  (https://twitter.com/FantasyPros/status/1140023679020961792)

Or that he was the only PLAYER last year to have over 30 targets in the redzone.  (https://twitter.com/SonOfFantasyFB/status/1141075396638593024)

Or that Rodgers threw for 25 TD's and over HALF of them went to Davante.  

All these things make me so confused.  I went and verified the stats.  Holds true.  

FFPC deal I made

I got: DJ Moore and a 2020 1st (middle of the road team, maybe playoff contender, FFPC rules means that could be anywhere)

I felt the roster spot was important enough, and Woods/Godwin were flex's anyways.  Felt like I could give them up.  Still have JuJu and OBJ along with Curtis Samuel, DK, Deebo to fill the gap.  
Love your side

FFPC deal I made

Fair trade. But if your team is good and you make the playoffs you might really miss the guys you traded away. They might be the difference between a championship or not. If you don’t think you will make the playoffs then it is a good deal. 

12 Team PPR

Saquon Barkley & Ekeler

for

1.01, 1.04, 1.06, 2.07, 2.08, 2020 1st (back end)

i just took over an orphan that only had Barkley, Lockett and T. Burton as assets. Trying to compete by year 3.

12 Team PPR

Saquon Barkley & Ekeler

for

i just took over an orphan that only had Barkley, Lockett and T. Burton as assets. Trying to compete by year 3.
If i were doing this I'd have wanted 2020 1sts not 2019 but this is certainly reasonable.  

If i were doing this I'd have wanted 2020 1sts not 2019 but this is certainly reasonable.  
Hard to get multiple 2020s off one team at this point. But I was able to get the one he had. I’m trying to use the picks to acquire more 2020s though so I’m on board with your thought process.

Fair trade. But if your team is good and you make the playoffs you might really miss the guys you traded away. They might be the difference between a championship or not. If you don’t think you will make the playoffs then it is a good deal. 
My team is good all over, and like I said, Woods and Godwin were bye week guys or flex's so my depth isn't quite there anymore.  I'm banking on DK or Deebo to do something to help out with that.  A little risky, but felt it was worth the youth upgrade for what I expect to be the same production as Woods anyways.  Godwin might not pan out, still like him a lot but I feel I got away from the risky players or the ones who don't carry the same "name value".  

FFPC (different team than my last one)

I gave up: N'Keal Harry and Aaron Jones

I got: Amari Cooper

I like Harry, I don't love him.  He's just a guy that I find hard to peg but everything seems to point to him being good.  I like Aaron Jones, I don't love him because of injury in the past and lack of usage.  I think both could see competition rather easily next year in the draft and cloud their outlook.  I have Amari as the dynasty WR6 right now.

PPR superflex, rebuilding, sent:

Travis Kelce/Adam Thielen/Zay Jones

for

Odell Beckham Jr., Noah Fant, 2020 1st (mid), 2 2020 2nds (mid)

Thought it was a good exit value for 2 aging guys that don't fit a rebuild.  Gives me 4 2020 1sts to work with including 3 from projected bottom half teams.

12 Team PPR

Saquon Barkley & Ekeler

for

Honestly, I would have much rather kept Barkley. This is a very weak draft, and those picks really aren't all that valuable for the best player in fantasy. Not that my draft is how everyone's will go, but those picks came out to: Jacobs, Harry, Brown, JJAW, and Hill. 

FFPC (different team than my last one)

I gave up: N'Keal Harry and Aaron Jones

I got: Amari Cooper

I like Harry, I don't love him.  He's just a guy that I find hard to peg but everything seems to point to him being good.  I like Aaron Jones, I don't love him because of injury in the past and lack of usage.  I think both could see competition rather easily next year in the draft and cloud their outlook.  I have Amari as the dynasty WR6 right now.
I like this deal quite a bit. I'm not quite as high on Cooper(WR8 for me) but I'm not a huge Harry fan, and Jones(while very good) doesn't offer the long term security that Cooper does.

for

Thought it was a good exit value for 2 aging guys that don't fit a rebuild.  Gives me 4 2020 1sts to work with including 3 from projected bottom half teams.
I like this deal a lot. I think people (who aren't super Browns fans)are sleeping on Beckham in Cleveland. He's a top-5 overall player in my opinion. I would have taken this deal for just Beckham, so you cleaned up here.

for

This appears to be Fant, 2020 1st and 2 2nds for free. You spanked him!

I gave 2019 1.4 pick (still have 1.1 and 1.3)

I got Eric Ebron (Engram and Kelce are my starters)

Dynasty TE Premo League

Tex

I gave 2019 1.4 pick (still have 1.1 and 1.3)

I got Eric Ebron (Engram and Kelce are my starters)

Dynasty TE Premo League

Tex
start or flex more than 1?

if not, and also considering your starters, I think i would wanna at least wait til it was otc but prolly prefer the pick

if so, I think its a possible push, but still prolly prefer the pick

Would you prefer Hockenson or Fant over Ebron? I realize ebron is super young so I see the appeal. Just not sure I can get passed the shortcomings of the past with him.

start or flex more than 1?

if not, and also considering your starters, I think i would wanna at least wait til it was otc but prolly prefer the pick

if so, I think its a possible push, but still prolly prefer the pick

Would you prefer Hockenson or Fant over Ebron? I realize ebron is super young so I see the appeal. Just not sure I can get passed the shortcomings of the past with him.
We start two TEs, Ebron finished as the #6 TE with Luck last year. I planned on using that pick on Fant or TJ but I prefer Ebron over both this year and in the future for different reasons.

Tex

Users who are viewing this thread