What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (19 Viewers)

Heep said:
12 Team PPR (1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 2 Flex, 1 TE)

Gurley
I. Thomas
Olsen

for

Guice
Kittle
I pretty much consider the Panther TE's to be throw ins, but I'd pay that price for Gurley. I still think people are overreacting with him. Frankly, I'm much more worried about Guice, both short and long term.

12* team PPR TE premium (1.25)

I gave Kerryon Johnson, Goedert

I got 1.04*, Mark Andrews

*It was originally a 24 team league and has 2 copies of every player. Each year the bottom two teams are eliminated from the league and their rosters put into the rookie/FA draft pool. There are currently 18 actual teams. 2020 season has a jackpot and then we disband. Names in the draft pool include Michael Thomas, Julio, M Gordon, D Henry, A Jones, D Williams, all of whom I like a little better or close to even with Kerryon. And now I may have a better shot at moving the 1.04 to 1.02 or 1.01 to get Julio or Thomas.
I should have mentioned that I already own one version of Julio and can't own both versions, obviously. Draft started today and somehow Julio slid to my 1.04. So I did the following deal:

I gave 1.04, TreQuan Smith, Curtis Samuel

I got Chubb, Golden Tate

I acquired the 1.08 in some other deal and took the 2nd version of Jacobs there. First version went at 1.03 with Julio on the board, which I think is a little crazy for a league disbanding after next year.

But ultimately this worked out to Kerryon for Chubb for me. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Since it is the slow time of dynasty; going back to rookie draft time (early May) and posting more significant trades.  QRRWWTFF  PPR:

A gave:  TY, Paul Richardson, Sead

B gave:  Thielen

A gave Carson

B gave DeVante Parker

A gave 1.4, 1.12

B gave DJ Moore, 2.09

A gave: Gurley, JBrown, Mike Evans

B gave: Saquon, OJHoward, 2020 1st (playoff team; how good depends upon Gurley/Tyreek)

A gave C.Sutton, ASJ,2.9

B gave TY 4.09

I should have mentioned that I already own one version of Julio and can't own both versions, obviously. Draft started today and somehow Julio slid to my 1.04. So I did the following deal:

I gave 1.04, TreQuan Smith, Curtis Samuel

I got Chubb, Golden Tate

I acquired the 1.08 in some other deal and took the 2nd version of Jacobs there. First version went at 1.03 with Julio on the board, which I think is a little crazy for a league disbanding after next year.

But ultimately this worked out to Kerryon for Chubb for me. 
^^^^^this was in response to my own post below from early June, forgive me as I don't know how to format this so it is simple to follow:

from early June:

12* team PPR TE premium (1.25)

I gave Kerryon Johnson, Goedert

I got 1.04*, Mark Andrews

*It was originally a 24 team league and has 2 copies of every player. Each year the bottom two teams are eliminated from the league and their rosters put into the rookie/FA draft pool. There are currently 18 actual teams. 2020 season has a jackpot and then we disband. Names in the draft pool include Michael Thomas, Julio, M Gordon, D Henry, A Jones, D Williams, all of whom I like a little better or close to even with Kerryon. And now I may have a better shot at moving the 1.04 to 1.02 or 1.01 to get Julio or Thomas.

Today  (July 14) I moved Alshon Jeffery and Golden Tate for 1.16, 4.16 and two scrubs that I'll drop - Burkhead and Jeffrey Wilson.

I took Metcalf at 1.16 (which is a reach for many on this board I am sure). Njoku, Pettis, Tevin Coleman, Penny, the 2nd version of Alshon ironically, Jared Cook, Will Fuller were still on the board. I like Metcalf, though. I considered Njoku in that spot. I would also have considered either of the two copies of Hockenson.  That 4.16 will be more valuable than it sounds as well. 

Some recent deals in 12 team Superflex ppr.

Icemen / Two QB Its a TrapTrade

Icemen gave up Year 2020 Round 3 Draft Pick from Icemen

Two QB Its a Trap gave up Fitzpatrick, Ryan MIA QB

Sun Jul 14 8:37:20 a.m. ET 20192Icemen / LancersTrade

Icemen gave up Year 2019 Draft Pick 1.08; Year 2019 Draft Pick 4.08

Lancers gave up Year 2019 Draft Pick 1.07

Sat Jul 13 8:49:41 p.m. ET 20193Spk Trash / Browncoats SF8Trade

Spk Trash gave up Year 2019 Draft Pick 1.09; Year 2019 Draft Pick 2.09

Browncoats SF8 gave up Year 2019 Draft Pick 1.06

Sat Jul 13 4:08:05 p.m. ET 20194The Leftovers / LancersTrade

The Leftovers gave up Freeman, Devonta ATL RB; Year 2020 Round 1 Draft Pick from The Leftovers

Lancers gave up Year 2019 Draft Pick 1.04; Year 2019 Draft Pick 3.08; Year 2020 Round 2 Draft Pick from Lancers

Sat Jul 13 1:11:01 p.m. ET 20195MAD DOGS/ The LeftoversTrade

MAD DOGS gave up Year 2019 Draft Pick 1.01

The Leftovers gave up Year 2019 Draft Pick 1.03; Year 2019 Draft Pick 2.03

Fri Jul 12 7:33:40 p.m. ET 20196The Leftovers / IcemenTrade

The Leftovers gave up Engram, Evan NYG TE

Icemen gave up Howard, Jordan PHI RB; Coutee, Keke HOU WR; Year 2019 Draft Pick 3.04

Sat Jul 6 11:02:48 a.m. ET 2019

12 team PPR, start 1QB, 2 RB

Gave

Connor 

L. Jackson

Got

Guice

Winston
Connors health concerns me, and the fact that Samuels looked great maybe they'll get him more involved. 

I'll take Guice and Winston here even though it's a gamble on both Winson and Guice. I'm just very high on Guice

The Leftovers gave up Freeman, Devonta ATL RB; Year 2020 Round 1 Draft Pick from The Leftovers

Lancers gave up Year 2019 Draft Pick 1.04; Year 2019 Draft Pick 3.08; Year 2020 Round 2 Draft Pick from Lancers

The Leftovers gave up Engram, Evan NYG TE

Icemen gave up Howard, Jordan PHI RB; Coutee, Keke HOU WR; Year 2019 Draft Pick 3.04
I think I know who the sucker is in this league... 

Connors health concerns me, and the fact that Samuels looked great maybe they'll get him more involved. 
What about Connor's health concerns you? Is there carryover expected. I'm asking sincerely. I do not own him in any dynasty but have the 10th pick in redraft and would consider him there or at 2.03.

Samuels looked good, not great, and was also fresh late in the season. There is surely a chance Samuels earns a bigger role but Tomlin seems to prefer a single back offense.

What about Connor's health concerns you? Is there carryover expected. I'm asking sincerely. I do not own him in any dynasty but have the 10th pick in redraft and would consider him there or at 2.03.

Samuels looked good, not great, and was also fresh late in the season. There is surely a chance Samuels earns a bigger role but Tomlin seems to prefer a single back offense.
I guess for me it's his previous battle with Hodgkin's Lymphoma. 90% of recurrences occur within 5 years. Not to be morbid, but it's a risk. Treatment is really good for this cancer with the survival rate mid 80%. I will be the first person to admit to being conservative when it comes to picking players with potetial longer term health questions in fantasy. 

Someone bailed on Guice right after the injury update about his hamstring

Team A got: Guice

Team B got: 2021 1st (probably late)

I'll take Guice and Winston here even though it's a gamble on both Winson and Guice. I'm just very high on Guice
For me, Dr Dan, my concerns is Guice's health overall.  I just don't trust it, thus extremerly low and would not roster him on any of my teams.

For me, Dr Dan, my concerns is Guice's health overall.  I just don't trust it, thus extremerly low and would not roster him on any of my teams.
AP came back from an ACL tear just fine. Yet he's "moving up your board". I can see not liking his health for 2019, but I still debate that. Guice is a physical specimen who I know is working out extremely hard to get back to 100%. Someone who I may hear isnt working super hard I'd be concerned. But to each their own. I disagree and that's fine 

10 Team, Non PPR.....

I was offered my choice of Kenny Golladay or Calvin Ridley for Mark Ingram.  Accepted Golladay only because Ridley has to fight Julio, Sanu and Hooper for targets.

DJ/Ingram by quite a large margin.
I'd also take the Johnson side, but wide margin is pushing it. That is a 27 and 29 year old RB combo. Ingram is possibly(probably) worthless 2 years from now, and Johnson is likely less valuable than Cook by 2021. The short term value works in that teams favor though, but its a 55-45 deal to me.

10-team PPR

Gordon + OBJ

for 

Mixon + Diggs + Kirk
I'd say the Beckham/Gordon side, by a pretty big margin. Maybe I have way too high of expectations for Beckham with a good QB, but I'd want Mixon+Diggs just for him, and Gordon easily beats Kirk, and might be the 2nd best guy in the deal anyway. 

14 team PPR devy league. 

Gave: 

Damarea Crockett, Kahale Warring

Got:

Matt Breida
So Breida was free basically. 

10 Team, Non PPR.....

I was offered my choice of Kenny Golladay or Calvin Ridley for Mark Ingram.  Accepted Golladay only because Ridley has to fight Julio, Sanu and Hooper for targets.
You made the right call. Its possible Ridley is a better WR than Golladay, but unless Atlanta does some house cleaning, its unlikely to show up anytime soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd say the Beckham/Gordon side, by a pretty big margin. Maybe I have way too high of expectations for Beckham with a good QB, but I'd want Mixon+Diggs just for him, and Gordon easily beats Kirk, and might be the 2nd best guy in the deal anyway.
That seems like a lot for Odell, but I do see why you’d be excited about him going forward.  

League isn't currently Superflex, but will be for 2020 season. I am not a contender so was looking to cash in Kelce.

Team A: Gives Kelce, Damien Harris and Derek Carr

Team B: Gives Mark Andrews, 2020 1st (early to mid) and Jimmy G

Non-PPR; Zealots Field league.

Traded:

Antonio Brown and Rob Gronkowski

Received:

Derrick Henry, Mike Weber and Vance McDonald

My reasoning-my top RBs prior to the trade were Todd Gurley, Melvin Gordon and Kareem Hunt. 

My WRs left are Keenan Allen, Odell Beckham, AJ Green, DeVante Adams and DJ Moore (and lesser others).

Good deal or screwed the pooch?

League isn't currently Superflex, but will be for 2020 season. I am not a contender so was looking to cash in Kelce.

Team A: Gives Kelce, Damien Harris and Derek Carr

Team B: Gives Mark Andrews, 2020 1st (early to mid) and Jimmy G
Did you not actually own a QB on your roster?  Because that's a gross overpay for Jimmy G.  I figure Harris/Carr together should be able to get him, which leaves Andrews/1st for Kelce.  It feels about one 1st short to me.

I don't care how much I needed a QB in superflex, and I even like Lock a little bit, but I take Dede and Andrews all day. By a lot.
Yeah I agree. This owner has been basically the bad side of all the trash trades ive posted in the last few weeks. Same guy who paid a '20 1st for hunt

Did you not actually own a QB on your roster?  Because that's a gross overpay for Jimmy G.  I figure Harris/Carr together should be able to get him, which leaves Andrews/1st for Kelce.  It feels about one 1st short to me.
I have a young team that will not contend this year and I wanted to get out ahead of Superflex. I just have a bad feeling about the Raiders and I think a lot of my league will be scrambling at qb for 2020. I have Goff, Lamar and Jimmy G now. I tried shopping him to each of the top handful of teams and this was the best I could get. Maybe I should have waited until the season started.  

I have a young team that will not contend this year and I wanted to get out ahead of Superflex. I just have a bad feeling about the Raiders and I think a lot of my league will be scrambling at qb for 2020. I have Goff, Lamar and Jimmy G now. I tried shopping him to each of the top handful of teams and this was the best I could get. Maybe I should have waited until the season started.  
You got what you wanted, so I can't say it was a bad trade in that respect.  Every league is different, but I think I would have wanted more out of Kelce.

Non-PPR; Zealots Field league.

Traded:

Antonio Brown and Rob Gronkowski

Received:

Derrick Henry, Mike Weber and Vance McDonald

My reasoning-my top RBs prior to the trade were Todd Gurley, Melvin Gordon and Kareem Hunt. 

My WRs left are Keenan Allen, Odell Beckham, AJ Green, DeVante Adams and DJ Moore (and lesser others).

Good deal or screwed the pooch?
I'm not a big Henry fan but I do like this trade for you 

Well I just bought Jaylen Samuels for what should be a late 2020 2nd in an FFPC league.  
I did this deal about a week ago, just did another one to get Jaylen

10 team 1QB 3RB 5WR 2TE plus 2 flex spots (1 being superflex), also full IDP.

I gave up Njoku, 

I got Jaylen Samuels and a 2020 2nd (I'm guessing early, but mid at worst)

This one went down in my league tonight.

Team A:  Brandin Cooks, Dede Westbrook, 2020 4th

Team B:  2020 1st (likely mid), 2020 2nd

To me, B won this one.  He basically got Dede and the 4th for free IMO.

I did this deal about a week ago, just did another one to get Jaylen

10 team 1QB 3RB 5WR 2TE plus 2 flex spots (1 being superflex), also full IDP.

I gave up Njoku, 

I got Jaylen Samuels and a 2020 2nd (I'm guessing early, but mid at worst)
Don't get this at all in any format. But especially in a required 2 TE format. 

Users who are viewing this thread