Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

****OFFICIAL 2021 IN- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

14 minutes ago, JoeJoe88 said:

Team A:  CMC

Team B:  Aaron Jones, DJ Moore, 2021 1st

I’ll take CMC because personally I’m not as high on Moore/Jones as most are, plus it’s a 2021 first instead of 2020. 

Value wise it seems about right, but it’s a price that I could see a lot of people being happy to pay for a young stud RB as long as they have decent roster depth 

2 minutes ago, PigSkinMan said:

I’ll take CMC because personally I’m not as high on Moore/Jones as most are, plus it’s a 2021 first instead of 2020. 

I'd take CMC, too. The Panthers are all in on him -- the front office and coaches' jobs now depend on his success. Jones is in a new situation in Green Bay and hasn't been anointed "the guy" by the man in charge. DJ Moore is value, too, but I don't think, depending on format, that it's enough to overcome CMC. 

I'll take the sure thing. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, That one guy said:

Gave -2.04/4.04

Got - Allen Robinson

Pretty happy here

wow. must be a Miller truther

However I will say this- there are two WRs going in that range whom I think have better careers than ARob, but regardless you got great value 

Edited by Johnny B. Goode

6 hours ago, JoeJoe88 said:

Team A:  CMC

Team B:  Aaron Jones, DJ Moore, 2021 1st

I don't know why so many people are saying that this is a fair return (despite preferring CMC as they should). It isn't. This is a fraction of what it should cost for a guy like CMC, either that or the community as a whole is way too high on Jones and Moore. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

I don't know why so many people are saying that this is a fair return (despite preferring CMC as they should). It isn't. This is a fraction of what it should cost for a guy like CMC, either that or the community as a whole is way too high on Jones and Moore. 

Yeah, I don't criticize too harshly because a lot of unknowns go into these decisions, but in a vacuum, which nothing of course is, this trade is pretty lopsided, especially if it's PPR in the least.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

I would assume subbing out Moore for Godwin wouldn't make much of a difference in your eyes?  Would probably look worse, since he's ranked behind DJ in most dynasty rankings.  The reason I ask is the guy that received CMC offered either one, but the other guy chose Moore over Godwin.  

1 hour ago, JoeJoe88 said:

I would assume subbing out Moore for Godwin wouldn't make much of a difference in your eyes?  Would probably look worse, since he's ranked behind DJ in most dynasty rankings.  The reason I ask is the guy that received CMC offered either one, but the other guy chose Moore over Godwin.  

Yeah, wouldn't matter to me although maybe it would for some. I'd need the deal built around a tier 2 stud type at worst. As it stands imo it's two tier 3 types (at best) and a further future 1st. I wouldn't want to send a young stud like CMC when the return has a decent chance of leaving me holding nothing, comparatively. To not even get a 2020 1st in there was a huge failure imo. 

These are the types of consolidation deals that have helped me win championships--sending multiple "could be" or even "should be" types at the right time for a sure thing. Can it burn you once in a while? Sure, but you still got a stud. And in my experience that side almost always wins barring catastrophe, while also retaining more trade options--bc you don't require a "believer" to sell an agreed upon stud. 

Just my opinion. But consolidating my starting lineup like this and then backfilling my roster in other ways has been my bread and butter over the years. 

Edited by ConnSKINS26
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Yes I'm probably Jones biggest fan and I would take CMC here. Hes worth a lot more 

• Like 1

On 7/20/2019 at 10:51 PM, Zyphros said:

During our rookie draft we had a lot of action here is the results of that, at least so far. 

10 team 2QB 3WR 3RB 2TE 1flex .5ppr

I traded Tarik Cohen for 1.08 (Took AJ Brown) 

Arob got traded for 1.10 straight up (1.10 was DK Metcalf)

3.03 and a 2020 2nd for 2.07 (2.07 was Parris Campbell)

3.02 and 4.03 got traded for Ito Smith and a 2020 4th (3.02 was JJ Arcega Whiteside)

2020 2nd traded for DT and Lockett

3.05 for Justin Jackson and DJ Chark (3.05 was Hakeem Butler) 

I traded Jordan Howard for 3.09 and 2020 3rd (I took Kahale Warring) 

4.03 was traded for John Ross (4.03 was Diontae Johnson)

Cohen

Robinson

2020 2nd

JJAW

Lockett

Jackson+Chark

Howard

Coin flip, I guess Johnson 

14 hours ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

just a question since a couple pages back you'll see I also moved CMC a week ago. Comparing what I got vs this and wondering if it is about the same

I got David Johnson and Amari Cooper

He got Aaron Jones, DJ Moore, and a 2020 1st

doesn't seem terribly different to me, is the consensus we both sold light??

2 hours ago, Aunt Jemima said:

just a question since a couple pages back you'll see I also moved CMC a week ago. Comparing what I got vs this and wondering if it is about the same

I'm not an overly big fan of David Johnson (I think it's a good possibility he is drafted over in 2020). I'm in the minority but I'd take jones/moore/pick here. I'd sell Jones though. 

The best player in this deal IMO is Cooper but it could be the 2020 1st. 

I'd say both sold light, yes. I do like this trade for you a lot if you are contending. I just dont see DJ as a long term thing for you. So it requires more context 

Edited by Dr. Dan

3 hours ago, Aunt Jemima said:

FFPC

Brandin Cooks and DJ Moore

for

Davante Adams

I'd prefer Adams by quite a bit. I think Cooks is what he is at this point, which is a solid WR2, and Moore while having upside, is no lock to become better than Cooks, let alone reach Adams level. 

I feel like this was either a sell low on Adams, or more likely buying too high on Moore.

3 hours ago, Aunt Jemima said:

I like the Johnson/Cooper side here. It appears I value DJ Moore less than others in dynasty(which is interesting, because in redraft mocks I've often gotten him) but I think Cooper is the best player in this deal. I've got Johnson a little ahead of Jones, and without knowing where that 2020 pick is likely to be(so I'm assuming in the middle) I think its worth moving it for this combo, especially if this is a contending team.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Aunt Jemima said:

FFPC

Brandin Cooks and DJ Moore

for

Davante Adams

The longer I'm in my FFPC leagues, the more I value true studs.  As much as I like DJ Moore, he isn't close to Davante's level.  True #1 for the next 3 years.  

• Like 3

I'm with ConnSkins up-thread - on most points.

Just dealt Jameis Winston and a 2020 2nd for Cam Newton in a 12 team Superflex.  Think Cam is still a better bet and more trade-able asset over the medium term, even though Winston may be lights out this year.  Not really worried about Cam's shoulder and still think he can get better in that offense.

54 minutes ago, battlestar said:

I'm with ConnSkins up-thread - on most points.

Just dealt Jameis Winston and a 2020 2nd for Cam Newton in a 12 team Superflex.  Think Cam is still a better bet and more trade-able asset over the medium term, even though Winston may be lights out this year.  Not really worried about Cam's shoulder and still think he can get better in that offense.

There is probably a little added safety with Newton, just from a long term job security standpoint, but this feels like a sideways move to me. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Zyphros said:

The longer I'm in my FFPC leagues, the more I value true studs.  As much as I like DJ Moore, he isn't close to Davante's level.  True #1 for the next 3 years.  

yep.  i play in shallow starting lineup leagues.  studs rule the roost.  Gimme Devante.  

If the league has super deep lineups i can see the other side, but i'm not interested or familiar with those type of leagues. 

• Like 1

12 team PPR start QB 2RB 3WR TE 1Flex

with 2.3 on the clock

I gave: 2.3, 2.4, 2.10 and burton

I got: Kupp and Rudolph

received the offer and accepted right away, helps my team recover a little after trading away tyreek when the audio tape came out. Owner took Justice Hill and Mattinson with the 2 picks then Darwin Thompson with the 2.10.

then later I did 

I gave: 2020 second (finished third last year, should be abt the same range)

I got: 2.8 OTC and took Marquis Brown

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bfrahm3 said:

with 2.3 on the clock

received the offer and accepted right away, helps my team recover a little after trading away tyreek when the audio tape came out. Owner took Justice Hill and Mattinson with the 2 picks then Darwin Thompson with the 2.10.

then later I did 

You completely stole Kupp. Not sure I'd have made the deal for Brown though. 

That other owner got almost nothing for Kupp, both in the picks in general, and then in the 3 reaches they made. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Bfrahm3 said:

with 2.3 on the clock

then later I did 

I was gonna say that maybe some interesting names were still on the board for the other dude to sell low on Kupp, but ouch, that's an uninspiring group to receive for a young WR2/WR3 like Kupp. Well done, sir.

I prefer the 2020 2nd over M.Brown though. 

1 hour ago, travdogg said:

You completely stole Kupp. Not sure I'd have made the deal for Brown though. 

That other owner got almost nothing for Kupp, both in the picks in general, and then in the 3 reaches they made. 

Yeah JJAW, deebo and Campbell went the 3 picks before which r all guys I like. Said I was interested in moving the picks and got tht offer. I was very happy. 

Im not a big fan of brown but figured at that point it’s a solid pick. Mine should be tht late or later next year so if he turns out decent then I’ll be happy.

3 hours ago, Bfrahm3 said:

Yeah JJAW, deebo and Campbell went the 3 picks before which r all guys I like. Said I was interested in moving the picks and got tht offer. I was very happy. 

Im not a big fan of brown but figured at that point it’s a solid pick. Mine should be tht late or later next year so if he turns out decent then I’ll be happy.

Definitely would not have moved Kupp unless one or both of these guys were on the board. 

4 minutes ago, Milkman said:

QWWWRRTFKD

PPR

TEAM A gives LeVeon Bell + 2.02 + 2020 2nd (likely mid)

TEAM B gives 1.04 + 1.08 + Allen Robinson 

Bell side pretty easily 

(and I actually like A-Rob as a buy low)

this rookie class is just too weak 

Edited by PigSkinMan
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, kyter1 said:

16 TM PPR QB, 2RB,2WR,TE, Flex

Gave 1.02 and 2020 2nd

Got 1.05 and 1.11

12 TM PPR QB, 2RB,3WR,TE, Flex

Gave: 1.10, 2020 1st, Goedert and Anthony Miller

Got: Amari Cooper

The first one I like the 1.05 and 1.11 side.

The second one I like the picks and Goedert. A lot if that team is rebuilding. 

6 minutes ago, Milkman said:

The first one I like the 1.05 and 1.11 side.

The second one I like the picks and Goedert. A lot if that team is rebuilding. 

Hmm, I'm on the opposite side on both of these. I feel like the 1.2 to the 1.5 is a pretty steep drop, bigger than the 1.11 in my eyes. 

Maybe I'm too high on Cooper(I've always been a fan) but I think he's worth a decent amount more than that, unless that 2020 1st ends up at the top of the draft. Miller and Goedert are both interesting talents, but they both need a lot of things to go right ahead of them. 

49 minutes ago, hispeedthinmint said:

3.03 rookie/FA pick for Humphries & 4.09 (They picked Irv Smith with 3.03)

That is a solid deal to get Irv Smith. Despite his "extension" I doubt Rudolph is on the team in 2020.

12 minutes ago, travdogg said:

Hmm, I'm on the opposite side on both of these. I feel like the 1.2 to the 1.5 is a pretty steep drop, bigger than the 1.11 in my eyes. 

Maybe I'm too high on Cooper(I've always been a fan) but I think he's worth a decent amount more than that, unless that 2020 1st ends up at the top of the draft. Miller and Goedert are both interesting talents, but they both need a lot of things to go right ahead of them. 

Depends who he gets. I'm taking the same player at 1.05 I'd take at 1.02. If he's not there then yes it's bad. 1.11 is a great spot in this draft. Lots of prospects I like sitting there. 2020 could be deep. Unknown but I don't mind taking that chance there. Goedert is a stud just stuck behind Ertz. That can be frustrating but well see. Love the talent with him. I think he could force his way onto the field......

On 7/23/2019 at 11:08 PM, travdogg said:

There is probably a little added safety with Newton, just from a long term job security standpoint, but this feels like a sideways move to me. 

Agreed there's probably no difference between Cam and Winston this year, but I'll pay a 2nd in SF for the guy I'm confident is starting a few more years/isn't a threat to get benched in game.

Edited by jtd13
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, jtd13 said:

Agreed there's probably no difference between Cam and Winston this year, but I'll pay a 2nd in SF for the guy I'm confident is starting a few more years/isn't a threat to get benched in game.

Right the value in SF is in having QBs that you can count on to retain their starting role long term. 

A 2nd is a very cheap price to lock that up. 

I wasn't sure where to ask so I'll post here...

Hey guys, we are having a problem keeping 16 owners in our dynasty league. We are thinking to downsize the league from 16 teams to 12. What is the best way to disperse the 4 teams players? FA bidding or an auction seems most logical. Thoughts?

3 minutes ago, dipandglide said:

I wasn't sure where to ask so I'll post here...

Hey guys, we are having a problem keeping 16 owners in our dynasty league. We are thinking to downsize the league from 16 teams to 12. What is the best way to disperse the 4 teams players? FA bidding or an auction seems most logical. Thoughts?

If you’ve already drafted, then give every owner a pile of extra FA bucks and have an open auction.

Actually even if you haven’t drafted that’s a better plan than using the draft.  Having the 1.1 go from Josh Jacobs to DeAndre Hopkins isn’t really fair to owners who traded picks with certain expectations.

Some will say give the weaker teams more bucks in the auction but I would disagree.  This is too big a boost for the weaker teams.

(As to where to post it, probably deserved its own thread.)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jtd13 said:

4 hours ago, FreeBaGeL said:

Right the value in SF is in having QBs that you can count on to retain their starting role long term. 

A 2nd is a very cheap price to lock that up. 

These two points were precisely why I pulled the trigger.  Appreciate the validation.

On 7/26/2019 at 10:10 AM, jm192 said:

Traded Gurley

Got Mack/Penny

0.5 PPR

I'm not real high on Gurley this year, but this is very light. Two guys who might not even be starting next year for Gurley...

11 hours ago, Brandon Will said:

Fournette for DK Metcalf, Sterling Shephard and 15 overall (still waiting to pick in rookie draft)

20 team dynasty. Fournette owner had Barkley/Henry... needed depth at WR

1 pt 10 yds

6 pt all TD 

.25 PPR

Fournette is probably worth more, but he did go for a lone 1st in my league, so I guess this is better than that. Depends who goes at 15...

11 hours ago, Brandon Will said:

DJ Moore for Mark Ingram/Parris Cambell

Moore by a lot imo.

• Gottabesweet changed the title to ****OFFICIAL 2021 IN- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****