Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

****OFFICIAL 2021 IN- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

2 hours ago, Sitch said:

2 deals in a 12 team PPR:

1) Gave Diggs, got M.Gordon

2) Gave D.Murray/Decker, got Perriman, 1.10, 2.11, 2017 2nd

gordon

looks like the side getting murray is a competitor so I like that deal for a team that can win now (*assuming those late picks are theirs)

Edited by Pwingles
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Sitch said:

2 deals in a 12 team PPR:

1) Gave Diggs, got M.Gordon

2) Gave D.Murray/Decker, got Perriman, 1.10, 2.11, 2017 2nd

Melvin

Murray and Decker for me but pretty close

On 4/17/2016 at 7:32 PM, djmich said:

Start 1QB/2RB/4WR/1Flex

Le'veon Bell

for

Watkins, Gore, Von Miller

Watkins

On 4/17/2016 at 8:25 PM, Brooklyn70 said:

Received D. Lewis and 1.11 for J. Maclin and 2.3.

12 team PPR league.

I like Lewis upside especially with NE resigning L. Blount.

Maclin

On 4/17/2016 at 9:11 PM, Crimson King said:

Team A traded Dion Lewis

Team B traded Gio Bernard

Gio

On 4/17/2016 at 10:10 PM, jwb said:

12 Team PPR

Gave 1.11, 2.04, Charles Clay, Vance McDonald 

Got: Matt Jones, Eric Ebron.

Picks

12 hours ago, trojanbronco said:

12 team PPR

Team A gets: Mark Ingram, 1.11

Team B gets: Kevin White, 2.08

White

4 hours ago, Sabertooth said:

Dicey.  Give me Diggs side unless he was way down you depth chart. 

even if actually top 3?

3 hours ago, steelers1080 said:

Pick, by a lot IF it ends up being top 3.  You get Fournette, Chubbs, Juju, or Cook.  Not bad at all.

this, a lot of this....

Juju>>>>>>>>>>>>Diggs

5 hours ago, JohnW1970 said:

12 Team PPR

Gave: Matt Jones, Martavis Bryant and 3.09

Got: Jeremy Langford, Tyler Lockett and Willie Snead

Ouch. I think somebody hasn't been reading the newspaper recently.

5 hours ago, Ron_Mexico said:

Diggs and 1.12

for

what should be a top 1-3 2017 pick.

Not a Diggs guy so prefer pick but understand the other side of you like him.

6 hours ago, Ron_Mexico said:

Diggs and 1.12

for

what should be a top 1-3 2017 pick.

if someone is gonna have a top 3 pick in 2017 draft why in the world would they trade it for Diggs/late 2016 1st.  don't really get this.  There is close to no chance Diggs is worth nearly as much as one of the top 4 guys in 2017 class.

It isn't like Diggs production this season is going to make them a contender in 2016.

Diggs pretty much has to put up 1,200+/8+ to make this trade a win for the team getting him.  If Minn drafts a WR high the trade is even worse.

1 hour ago, ILUVBEER99 said:

if someone is gonna have a top 3 pick in 2017 draft why in the world would they trade it for Diggs/late 2016 1st.  don't really get this.  There is close to no chance Diggs is worth nearly as much as one of the top 4 guys in 2017 class.

It isn't like Diggs production this season is going to make them a contender in 2016.

Diggs pretty much has to put up 1,200+/8+ to make this trade a win for the team getting him.  If Minn drafts a WR high the trade is even worse.

This is why one guy owns the 1.12, and the other is trading his premium picks. One is a champ, one is a chump. No offense, perhaps diggs is sweet or the pick busts, but this is likely the reason one guy will keep winning.

1 hour ago, Pwingles said:

jordy

Apples to apples, I think Jordy by a bit also, and I'm the one who traded him. But I have a full rebuild going on. If Jordy stumbles even a little, or gets hurt in any way, his value completely disappears. And due to his age, it's not going much higher than Lockett, even if he does well.   

2 minutes ago, jwb said:

Apples to apples, I think Jordy by a bit also, and I'm the one who traded him. But I have a full rebuild going on. If Jordy stumbles even a little, or gets hurt in any way, his value completely disappears. And due to his age, it's not going much higher than Lockett, even if he does well.   

I can see that. Mightve been able to get a bit more, but maybe not. I think you might be better off trying to flip Lockett imo, but im not that high on gadget/high variance guys. Lockett has pretty solid value right now, im sure you could find another owner willing to give you a solid wr+ back for him

3 hours ago, dipandglide said:

Gave:

Got:

Devin Smith, Cody Latimer

Pretty meh class. this might be a slight overpay but I like both of these guys more than who I'd get at 2.07. 

I'm ok with this. I think both guys are underrated right now. 

4 hours ago, King of the Jungle said:

Agree. I still like Latimer as a late developer and Smith is a decent flier.

Agreed. I always got the feeling that Manning didn't trust Latimer and he was in the dog house. I'm hoping that post Manning is different and he finally gets a chance. Its too bad Osweiler is gone as he and Latimer got a lot of reps in together. 

Smith is a hold for a couple years. Hopefully Marshall and Decker help him develop and he takes over as one of the Jets primary wr's. 

FFPC blockbuster I did last night:

Gave:

Mike  Evans

Got:

Devonta Freeman

2017#1 which I project as mid to high based on FFPC draft playoff format, was non-playoff team last year and my best guess is same but should be close.

2017#2 which I project as late

I'll miss Evans, or at least his potential because this was a startup league from last year and losing Evans 13 fantasy points a game is not a big blow but losing his long term potential could be. I'm expecting more people to like the Evans side of this especially since Freeman has his detractors and I can understand that but for me I could not resist the haul.

13 minutes ago, Hankmoody said:

Yeah that's a haul, I take that and I don't even like Freeman much.  I'd look to flip him for AJ Green and wouldn't be afraid to put one of those 2016 picks up to get it done.

I would do that but he's already on my team from an earlier trade this off-season where main parts I gave was Melvin Gordon and Hurns to get him and I know Freeman has his detractors but I'd rather have him than those two.

4 hours ago, dipandglide said:

16 team, ppr, 20 man rosters, QB, 1-4rb, 1-5wr, 1-3te, k, def

Gave:

K. bell, 3.05

Got:

J Crowder, 3.12

Bell may have the higher ceiling, but Crowder is looking Landry-lite in ppr. Thoughts? 

Ugh...This is brutally difficult for me because both Bell and Crowder are two of my favorite deeper stashes at the WR position. In a 16 team league, the difference between the 3.05 (pick 37) and 3.12 (pick 44) is almost inconsequential. This is just comes down to who you like most. Total coin-flip for me. I do agree with your premise that Bell has the higher theoretical ceiling, and Crowder has the "PPR appeal".

6 hours ago, DansRams said:

12 team ppr

Julio, Gio, Coates

for

Hilton, Diggs, 1.10, 2017 1st (mid - early) and 2017 1st late

Gio/Coates=2017 late 1

Even if competing think I'd roll the dice on the Hilton side and flip Diggs immediately for a 1. Definitely will be a hit to starting lineup but probably one that I could  live with (especially if Gio is RB3 or RB 4).

6 hours ago, DansRams said:

12 team ppr

Julio, Gio, Coates

for

Hilton, Diggs, 1.10, 2017 1st (mid - early) and 2017 1st late

I think Julio alone should have brought in almost this much. Not all "1sts" are created equally, and it looks like the owner that sold Julio is probably only looking at one coveted 1st, the one in '17 that projects to be high. Bare minimum, the owner selling Julio shouldn't have had to add Gio to the deal.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, jeaton6 said:

Gio/Coates=2017 late 1

Even if competing think I'd roll the dice on the Hilton side and flip Diggs immediately for a 1. Definitely will be a hit to starting lineup but probably one that I could  live with (especially if Gio is RB3 or RB 4).

GL getting a 1st for Diggs.  he's gone for that in a few trades but in most leagues no way anyone gives up any 2017 1st for him.

• Like 3

Just now, ILUVBEER99 said:

GL getting a 1st for Diggs.  he's gone for that in a few trades but in most leagues no way anyone gives up any 2017 1st for him.

Just went 5.9 in my startup (in between 1.5 and 1.6). that ended a week ago and was immediately flipped for a 2017 1. Doesn't have to be a 2017 1. I think he could be moved for a mid 2016 1 as well which I'd jump on.

Sounds like there is a lot of variance in value for diggs. I'm in the  "no way for a first" group. Not that you can't get one, but I don't think "immediately" flipping him is as easy as that in every league, and trading a stud on that premise is a dangerous game. 

• Gottabesweet changed the title to ****OFFICIAL 2021 IN- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****