What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (13 Viewers)

12 team ppr

OTC trade

Ginn&Juice/ Texas Trophy HuntersTrade

Ginn&Juice gave up Year 2019 Draft Pick 1.12

Texas Trophy Hunters gave up Year 2020 Round 1 Draft Pick from Texas Trophy Hunters; Year 2020 Round 2 Draft Pick from Texas Trophy Hunters

Trophy hunters took Deebo Samuel 

Last edited by a moderator:
12 team ppr

Texas Trophy Hunters gave up Year 2020 Round 1 Draft Pick from Texas Trophy Hunters; Year 2020 Round 2 Draft Pick from Texas Trophy Hunters

this feels like a no brainer....2020 looks much better....and might be higher pick in the round

12 team ppr

Trading 1.11 or 1.12 for a next year 1st is always a win. And in this case a free 2nd was given too. That's crazy. I wouldnt take Deebo over any 1st round pick next year. This kind of trading is what allows teams to keep picking 1.12 as they build talent. 

Trading 1.11 or 1.12 for a next year 1st is always a win. And in this case a free 2nd was given too. That's crazy. I wouldnt take Deebo over any 1st round pick next year. This kind of trading is what allows teams to keep picking 1.12 as they build talent. 
agreed..no one at back of 1st round this year worth a 1 and a 2 next year....or even a 1 and a 4 picking where you where really

agreed..no one at back of 1st round this year worth a 1 and a 2 next year....or even a 1 and a 4 picking where you where really
Agreed.  I was happy to deal 1.08 otc (Monty or Fant) in SF TE Premium for a probably late 2020 1st.

That class is just so loaded. 2019 is actually good too, just more deep than having a bunch of super talented studs. 

also in a superflex dynasty league just traded Dante Pettis and a 3rd next year for Russell Wilson...(gives me Mahomes, Wilson, and Murray as my QB;s) . Like Pettis but really wanted to feel good about that QB position.
Love Pettis but hard to be excited about any SF pass catcher as there are just too many talented mouths to feed. Great deal for you.

Love Pettis but hard to be excited about any SF pass catcher as there are just too many talented mouths to feed. Great deal for you.
I disagree.  SF is one team where IMO there isn't a lot at WR.  Yes, there is Kittle at TE, but there is also plenty of room for someone like Deebo Samuel to breakout.  

I disagree.  SF is one team where IMO there isn't a lot at WR.  Yes, there is Kittle at TE, but there is also plenty of room for someone like Deebo Samuel to breakout.  
I guess what I am saying is they have a lot of potential upside in many players. Pettis, Kittle, Deebo, Hurd (two tds in first action), Goodwin, Bourne (coach has been raving about him), James....

It is just hard to invest heavily in one guy not knowing how this is going to shake out. Too early to say which young guys are going to rise to the top.

I guess what I am saying is they have a lot of potential upside in many players. Pettis, Kittle, Deebo, Hurd (two tds in first action), Goodwin, Bourne (coach has been raving about him), James....

It is just hard to invest heavily in one guy not knowing how this is going to shake out. Too early to say which young guys are going to rise to the top.
agree...and QB so valuable in superflex...with Mahomes, Murray, and Wilson im in great shape...if Murray hits could always try and flip Wilson

Agreed.  I was happy to deal 1.08 otc (Monty or Fant) in SF TE Premium for a probably late 2020 1st.

That class is just so loaded. 2019 is actually good too, just more deep than having a bunch of super talented studs. 
Echoing this sentiment. I happily traded 1.07 and 1.12 for 2020 firsts. And OTC traded 1.14 for one as well.

Echoing this sentiment. I happily traded 1.07 and 1.12 for 2020 firsts. And OTC traded 1.14 for one as well.
I do t play dynasty, would like to get into one someday, but I was listening to a podcast and the one guy was saying lots of people are doing this in anticipation of the 2020 draft class. He cautioned people saying guys like Montgomery, Singletary, Henderson (depending on how you and others view them) could be going in the 4 to 7 range in rookie drafts and they look like they'll be amazing players. This guy was saying that there are always diamonds in the rough and that guys like Kamara and he mentioned a few others went in the 5 to 8 range or later in their rookie drafts. Again, I don't play dynasty bit thought I'd pass this along. I think I'd be going in the direction you guys did of trading picks for next year.

I do t play dynasty, would like to get into one someday, but I was listening to a podcast and the one guy was saying lots of people are doing this in anticipation of the 2020 draft class. He cautioned people saying guys like Montgomery, Singletary, Henderson (depending on how you and others view them) could be going in the 4 to 7 range in rookie drafts and they look like they'll be amazing players. This guy was saying that there are always diamonds in the rough and that guys like Kamara and he mentioned a few others went in the 5 to 8 range or later in their rookie drafts. Again, I don't play dynasty bit thought I'd pass this along. I think I'd be going in the direction you guys did of trading picks for next year.
Thanks.  I don't know if many think that Montgomery, Singletary or Henderson are very likely to be amazing.  It's pretty close to the consensus view that all of Etienne, Swift, Taylor, Dobbins, Benjamin, Akers and potentially Hill are quite a bit better backs than any of those three. 

You also have Jeudy, Lamb, Higgins, Ruggs, Tua, Herbert, Fromm, Higgins and more in that class.  

Thanks.  I don't know if many think that Montgomery, Singletary or Henderson are very likely to be amazing.  It's pretty close to the consensus view that all of Etienne, Swift, Taylor, Dobbins, Benjamin, Akers and potentially Hill are all quite a bit better backs than any of those three. 

You also have Jeudy, Lamb, Higgins, Ruggs, Tua, Herbert, Fromm, Higgins and more in that class.  
Vibing with mittens here. Next year projects to have 8 or more first round wr/RBs and about the same in the second round. This year had 3 in the first. If you have a top 5 2019 pick and want to take one of the backs I don’t blame you. But if you’re in the mid or late get the random 2020 first. You’re going to be looking at a higher drafted player

Swap of controversial players... 

Aaron Jones for Corey Davis

I'll take Jones on a contender and Davis if I'm rebuilding.

Love Pettis but hard to be excited about any SF pass catcher as there are just too many talented mouths to feed.
This gets said so much on this board and some of the teams it’s said about shock me.

What makes SF as a “too many mouths to feed” team? They have one elite player in Kittle and after that it seems wide open and receivers have a good track record in Shanahan’s offense. I think as a second year player Pettis has an advantage over the rookies and I think he’s the most well rounded of the group as well.

I do like Deebo as well but think he’s a third option as the possession guy. If Jimmy G stays healthy I think this could be a decent offense.

This gets said so much on this board and some of the teams it’s said about shock me.

What makes SF as a “too many mouths to feed” team? They have one elite player in Kittle and after that it seems wide open and receivers have a good track record in Shanahan’s offense. I think as a second year player Pettis has an advantage over the rookies and I think he’s the most well rounded of the group as well.

I do like Deebo as well but think he’s a third option as the possession guy. If Jimmy G stays healthy I think this could be a decent offense.

EDIT....forgot Trent Taylor.....so much young talent...

For me it is not just “too many mouths to feed”...but there are so many young talented players. With Pettis, Kittle, Deebo, Hurd, Goodwin, Bourne, James....I personally am not confident on who will emerge to be the main guy(s). My original point (from a dynasty and value standpoint) was that I would rather invest in some of the lower cost options (Hurd, Bourne, James) versus paying for Pettis/Kittle/Deebo because I am not terribly confident who will be garnering the majority of targets long term.

Aaron Jones whether rebuilding or contending 
I'll take Jones for more pts in 2019 and Davis for more points rest of career. 

There are flaws with both, but I'd rather have Davis. 

5th round running backs entering their age 25 season are very unlikely to be around very much longer.  Jones hasn't been able to stay healthy enough to give me any confidence that he will be able to hold off a committee. 

5th round running backs entering their age 25 season are very unlikely to be around very much longer.  Jones hasn't been able to stay healthy enough to give me any confidence that he will be able to hold off a committee. 
Huh ?

Aaron Jones has been in the league for 2 seasons and has 214 total career carries averaging 5.5 per rush. I agree with the injury issue, but draft round and age have nothing to do with discounting his value.  He has very low mileage and produces at a high level.

Huh ?

Aaron Jones has been in the league for 2 seasons and has 214 total career carries averaging 5.5 per rush. I agree with the injury issue, but draft round and age have nothing to do with discounting his value.  He has very low mileage and produces at a high level.
Most RBs don't last very long at all.  Only the very best last more than a few years. 

Jones only getting 214 carries over 2 years in the league for an RB is an indictment, IMO.  He can't beat out Jamaal Williams for workhorse duties? It shows he is probably not the kind of elite back who is going to be around for long.  Parity at the position is high, it just takes a relatively minor injury to make a non elite RB worse than his backup.  Once that happens, it's hard to get the job back. 

Aaron Rodgers also hates to check down to RBs... 

Jones is limited ceiling and his long term value is at a high risk. 

Most RBs don't last very long at all.  Only the very best last more than a few years. 

Jones only getting 214 carries over 2 years in the league for an RB is an indictment, IMO.  He can't beat out Jamaal Williams for workhorse duties? It shows he is probably not the kind of elite back who is going to be around for long.  Parity at the position is high, it just takes a relatively injury to make a non elite RB worse than his backup.  Once that happens, it's hard to get the job back. 

Aaron Rodgers also hates to check down to RBs... 

Jones is limited ceiling and his long term value is at a high risk. 
Not sure who you are referring to. Aaron Jones is 24, and going into this season as the #1 RB for Green Bay, he has low miles, and a league high YPC.  Remember we are comparing him to Corey Davis, who is on the borderline of being a bust. I'll take 24 year old Aaron Jones 8 days a week over 24 year old Corey Davis. It's not close for me. I agree with you about the injury concern, it's a valid one,  but he's dynamic when he's on the field. 

Just took over a team in a 10 team PPR with Bonuses for Long TDs. QB and RB are very good but WR and TE are garbage!

First Move:

Gave Dak and Lamar Miller

Got Lamar Jackson and Curtis Samuel

12 team $325 salary IDP performance league.

Team A Got:

• A.Rodgers $67
  • Josh Allen $4
  • D.Henry $7
  • J.Smith-Schuster $6
  • S.Watkins $7
  • 2019 2.10
  • 2020 1st rounder (likely late)
Team B Got:

• D.Watson $10
  • A.Kamara $13
  • S.Diggs $3
Team B won the championship last year.  Team A was bottom 4.

Not sure why the other guy would do that but well done I guess. Should've at least made you pay a slight handcuff tax IMO. 
Henderson “might be good” or even great ... but, Malcolm Brown is the backup. 

I think a Henderson for Singletary trade is more than fair.

let DS show something early? Flip that for a 2020 first. 

Henderson is nice. But is he really? 

Not sure why the other guy would do that but well done I guess. Should've at least made you pay a slight handcuff tax IMO. 
I prefer Singletary and personally wouldn't trade Singletary to get Henderson but Henderson definitely had more trade value than Singletary, at least earlier in the offseason.

Henderson “might be good” or even great ... but, Malcolm Brown is the backup. 

I think a Henderson for Singletary trade is more than fair.

let DS show something early? Flip that for a 2020 first. 

Henderson is nice. But is he really? 
I just would've thought that the person getting Singletary could get a little more on top. I agree that they are both unknowns at this point. 

I just would've thought that the person getting Singletary could get a little more on top. I agree that they are both unknowns at this point. 
I get your rational ... but the reality is, is that one of these rookies is behind a stud (maybe an arthritic stud? But non the less, a stud. Paint me in the camp that believes TG3 can provide top production on limited touches - similar to what Kamara has done)

Just accepted. 12 team SF PPR

Gave Jaylen Samuels and Drew Lock

Got 2020 1st

The league is a start up so I can’t speak to the strength of the 1st but I would guess mid

Just accepted. 12 team SF PPR

Gave Jaylen Samuels and Drew Lock

Got 2020 1st

The league is a start up so I can’t speak to the strength of the 1st but I would guess mid
I paid a 2nd about 2 months ago for Jaylen Samuels, and you put Lock in the 2nd round range in Superflex, so 2 2nds for a 1st?  Yeah I'd take that, unless I was really high on Samuels and thought he could be the #1 after this year.  

I paid a 2nd about 2 months ago for Jaylen Samuels, and you put Lock in the 2nd round range in Superflex, so 2 2nds for a 1st?  Yeah I'd take that, unless I was really high on Samuels and thought he could be the #1 after this year.  
I actually do feel that Samuels could be the 1 and think that it’s likely that Conner gets hurt at some point this year. But the Steelers will likely split the work as long as Conner and Samuels are both there (which they will be at least through next year).

Still, even though his value could increase and I think it will, 1 in the hand is worth 2 in the bush, especially when the 1 is a 2020 1st right now

Team A Gets - Sammy Watkins

Team B Gets - Duke Johnson, DaeSean Hamilton

PPR League , I’m not involved, but with Duke’s recent trade, I’m not sure what side I would want.  Looks very fair to me.

Here is the league specifics and team scenario"

• Salary cap league ($250)
  • Full IDP and start DL/DL/LB/LB/DB/DB/Flex/punter on defense
  • Superflex and start Q/R/R/W/W/T/SF/K on offense
  • WR on roster (prior to trade)- Thielen ($3/2019), Golladay ($7/2020), Pettis ($10/not under contract), RFA rights to Hopkins (estimated to go for $50 in auction with ability to match)
  • LB on roster (prior to trade) - Jarrad Davis ($10/2019), Schobert ($5/2020)
  • QB on roster - Newton, Lamar J., and Carr (plan to use QB in SF spot so don't need WR)
  • RB on roster - Chubb, Kerryon, Lindsay
  • Earliest pick in Rookie/FA draft is 3.08

Trade completed:  Thielen for Roquan Smith ($10/2019), 1.06, and $6 salary dump to free up space to match on Hopkins

Users who are viewing this thread