What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (10 Viewers)

3 part trade. I am Team A. buying into the Murray hype. 

Team A: Dak, Preston Williams

Team B gives: Jimmy G, 2021 1st

(Includes a 2021 3rd or 2022 3rd for player to be named)

Team A gives: Jimmy G, 2021 1st, 2020 2nd (mid to high), Grier

Team C gives: Kyler Murray, Ollison, 2020 3rd (mid), 2021 3rd

Team A gives: 2021 3rd from above

Team B gives: Gaskin 

(satisfying agreement from above)
4th part:

Team B gives Preston Williams

Team A gives 2020 3rd (mid from above) 

So for me it works out to:

Get: Kyler Murray, 2021 1st (mid to low), Gaskin, Ollison

Gave: 2021 1st (low), Dak, 2020 2nd (mid to high), Grier

*Gaskin and Ollison are probably cuts

Just moved the 1.1 and Doug Martin for 1.3 and D.J. Moore.  He needed a more sure thing at rb as he’s quite thin there and has Zeke.  He will take Jacobs and have Martin to solidify the Raiders backfield.  I’ll take Sanders (pick 2 is a bears fan that will take Montgomery), to go along with Michel, Mack and D Freeman, but I also add D.J. Moore to go with Godwin and Lockett.  Also have Sammy Watkins, now as my wr4. I like sanders long term and had him about equal to Jacobs anyway as I like the eagles offense better than the Raiders. 
This was awful at the time, but even worse now that Martin has been cut. Good deal for you 

Small trade. 12 team, non-PPR, keep 13, non-TE-mandatory. I own Melvin Gordon

gave: 1.10 (he took Hockenson...???? See non-TE-mandatory note above)

got: Ekeler + 2.3 ( I took JJAW. AJ Brown was available at 1.10 before I traded and I don’t like the Tenn offense at all)

Few more trades. 12 team 1/1/2/3 flex k ded. 6pt all td (im team c rebuilding)

Team a: 2019 1.12

Team b: jimmy g, peyton barber

Team c: james conner, tyler lockett

Team d: b cooks, 2020 1st, 2021 1st (both early-mid)

Team c - antonio brown

Team e- 2020 1st(mid), 2021 2nd

12 team FFPC style

I gave Westbrook, 2020 1st (I'm stacked and defending champ)

I got 2020 1st (Westbrook might now be his best player - team is really bad)

But as often pointed out, in FFPC you have to compete for draft picks. So even though this guy's team is horrible, he will have to win matchups during the toilet bowl in order (for me) to get the 1.01. But I'm down for rolling those dice. 

Luck owner here not comfortable going forward with Carr as my QB1.

Gave:

QB Josh Rosen, QB Ryan Fitzpatrick, 2020 2nd, 2021 1st and 2nd

Received:

QB Matt Ryan

Ryan owner already had Mahomes.

A first and two seconds for Matt Ryan?  Insane overpay unless Falcons get 12 points per passing TD.
He had more fantasy points than Luck last year. I guess I just value a set it and forget it QB.

Also, I intend those picks to be late round position. :oldunsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
He had more fantasy points than Luck last year. I guess I just value a set it and forget it QB.

If you're a real contender I think you gotta do it. Carr isn't taking you to the championship but Ryan can. It hurts but if all your team is missing is a QB then I could get behind it.

12 team FFPC style

I gave Westbrook, 2020 1st (I'm stacked and defending champ)

I got 2020 1st (Westbrook might now be his best player - team is really bad)

But as often pointed out, in FFPC you have to compete for draft picks. So even though this guy's team is horrible, he will have to win matchups during the toilet bowl in order (for me) to get the 1.01. But I'm down for rolling those dice. 
I think I'd take your side for a better draft slot next year. You're only giving up a Jaguar WR. Can't end that bad, can it?

If you're a real contender I think you gotta do it. Carr isn't taking you to the championship but Ryan can. It hurts but if all your team is missing is a QB then I could get behind it.
I guess I’d argue that if you’re a real contender then you acquire a different top 10 QB if that’s the price to pry from his owner a 34 year old QB coming off of just his 2nd ever top 5 fantasy season in an eleven year career.  

Would love to see the rest of your team in this league.

Contract style dynasty, 12 teams PPR, 20 player roster, start 1Q - 2R - 3W - 1T - 1F (R/W), 1K&D

Traded Thielen... for... Josh Allen and Christian Kirk. 

I had Luck and needed a QB and could not keep Thielen after this year at all due to a rule on franchising players can only be signed to 1 year, then dropped, so I would lose him next year anyway.  

I guess I’d argue that if you’re a real contender then you acquire a different top 10 QB if that’s the price to pry from his owner a 34 year old QB coming off of just his 2nd ever top 5 fantasy season in an eleven year career.  

Would love to see the rest of your team in this league.
http://www58.myfantasyleague.com/2019/options?L=42272&O=07&F=0012

Team would have looked a little better if I hadn't abandoned ship on Tyreek for pennies on the dollar.

Last edited by a moderator:
12 team ppr, QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, FLX, FLX

Team A receives: Mike Williams, Ty Williams, 2020 2nd (early), 2020 3rd (late)

Team B receives: Kerryon Johnson, Dante Pettis

12 Team PPR:

Team A Gives: Duke, Godwin, Ekeler

Team B Gives: 2020 1 & 2 (Early to Mid)

Team A Gives: Mike Williams, Jakobi Meyers, Waller, 2 2020 2’s (late)

Team C Gives: 2020 1 (Mid to Late), Enunwa 

Team C Gives: 2 2020 2’s (late), 2020 2 (late), 2020 3 & 4

Tram D Gives: Carson, Gallup

Godwin & Ekeler were shopped, others unlikely to have been.

14 team PPR devy league. Separate rookie and devy drafts. I’ve won league last two years.  Had only Darnold at QB after Luck retired. 

Gave. 2020 1st and Luck

Got. Aaron Rodgers. 

12 Team PPR:

Give me the players in every one.

12 Team PPR:

Middle one is tough. I don't want to buy Mike Williams for that but I don't want to sell him (I own him in one league only) that low either. I'd like to just hold him and see if he emerges fully. Maybe wait until he is worth more. Then again if he doesn't blow up maybe his trade value is about capped. At least as far as the the 2020 picks market is concerned. Maybe you can get a better 2021 pick. Or if he does blow up you keep him and crush it. Guess I'm saying I'd hold but I'm not really a buyer. 

12 team, 1 pt ppr, flex.

I traded Vance McDonald 

for

Tre'Quan Smith.

I have OJ Howard at TE and wanted more WR depth.  Smith is flying under the radar but he quietly put up a decent rookie season and is in a good position to be WR2 in New Orleans.

I was just given a 2020 2nd for Andy Dalton, for whom I paid a 2020 3rd earlier this off-season.

Guy wanted to replace Luck on his roster.

No. Zealots IDP, start one QB.

Couldn't hit accept fast enough.
Once again, proof that qbs aren’t worthless. It’s hard to deal them, but every year there’s an injury or something that sends a team scrambling, and if you make a timely offer you can profit off of a backup QB. Drafting a guy like Daniel Jones in rd 3-4 can pay off with some patience. 

12 team start 1-2-3-1-1-1

Hunt (luck owner) for Prescott.  Seems like a total panic move to me, they had brady anyways.

Dyno TE Premo 

I gave Mike Williams 

I got 2020 1.4 (Projected)

and

I gave Sony and D. Walker

I got 2020 1st and 3rd, 2021 2nd and 3rd

I now have Six 2020 1st round picks while keeper my young core together.

Tex

A couple from a rookie draft

12 team ppr qrrwwtf

Team A receives:James Conner, Courtland Sutton, Adam Thielen, Evan Engram, 2020 1st (late), 2020 2nd, 2020 3rd

Team B receives: Christian McCaffrey, Davante Adams, Dallas Goedert (Ertz owner)

Team C receives: 2019 Draft Pick 2.08 (Preston Williams), Year 2019 Draft Pick 3.01 (LeSean McCoy)

Team D receives: Jimmy Garoppolo

Team E receives: Tevin Coleman

Team F receives: 2019 Draft Pick 2.07 (Deebo)

12 Team PPR  1/2/2/1 2 Flex 

Team A -  gave up Campbell, Parris IND WR; Green, A.J. CIN WR; $3.00 in blind bidding

Team B - gave up Hilton, T.Y. IND WR; Parker, DeVante MIA WR

12 Team PPR  1/2/2/1 2 Flex 

Team A -  gave up Campbell, Parris IND WR; Green, A.J. CIN WR; $3.00 in blind bidding

Team B - gave up Hilton, T.Y. IND WR; Parker, DeVante MIA WR
Well, then he offered me TY Hilton...   My other WR = R Woods LAR, Mike Williams LAC, Tyrell Williams OAK & Mohamed Sanu ATL 

I gave up Deebo Samuels SF, Curtis Samuels CAR, James Washington PIT

I received TY Hilton IND & Tre'Quan Smith NOS

Well, then he offered me TY Hilton...   My other WR = R Woods LAR, Mike Williams LAC, Tyrell Williams OAK & Mohamed Sanu ATL 

I like TY and Tre'Quan.  SF seems like a mess; Samuels is intriguing but I am not crazy about buying receivers in that offense because CAM still runs a lot; James Washington was intriguing too but it sounds like the WR Pitt drafted this year is also looking good and JuJu is the man.  In other words, lots of questions marks on this side of the equation.

TY does have a QB downgrade but should still be the top WR on that team and a top 15 WR overall at worst. Tre'quan showed some skills last year, is in NO offense and should assume the WR2 spot.

I like TY and Tre'Quan.  SF seems like a mess; Samuels is intriguing but I am not crazy about buying receivers in that offense because CAM still runs a lot; James Washington was intriguing too but it sounds like the WR Pitt drafted this year is also looking good and JuJu is the man.  In other words, lots of questions marks on this side of the equation.

TY does have a QB downgrade but should still be the top WR on that team and a top 15 WR overall at worst. Tre'quan showed some skills last year, is in NO offense and should assume the WR2 spot.
With all of the talented receivers in the league, i’m not so sure TY is the top 15 slam dunk he used to be. 

Deebo, Curtis and Washington are my top dynasty targets.

So, sorry. But I don’t like that trade for you 

Deebo, Curtis and Washington are my top dynasty targets.

So, sorry. But I don’t like that trade for you 
Trust me...I am a big fan of the “Samuels”....it was not a quick decision...but TY is only 29 and I believe the situation Jacoby is now in will allow him to do well. 

My view: Curtis is Cam’s #4 Target. Limited opportunities. I guess 60 targets

Deebo is still uncertain of starting role and  SF offense leaves a lot to be desired 

JW might be WR4 in Pitt and Connor & Jaylen will be higher in targets

TY will still see >100 targets.  

Long term TY has more years to play 

Super minor deal in FFPC

I traded Justin Jackson for a 3rd in 2020. 

Probably could of begged for more but I wanted the roster spot to churn some waiver guys through the season.  

Trust me...I am a big fan of the “Samuels”....it was not a quick decision...but TY is only 29 and I believe the situation Jacoby is now in will allow him to do well. 

My view: Curtis is Cam’s #4 Target. Limited opportunities. I guess 60 targets

Deebo is still uncertain of starting role and  SF offense leaves a lot to be desired 

JW might be WR4 in Pitt and Connor & Jaylen will be higher in targets

TY will still see >100 targets.  

Long term TY has more years to play 
.... we disagree on the bolded.

I think Curtis Samuel is going to be the WR1 in Carolina - so that means he’s the #2 option behind CMC.

Can you argue that? Olsen won’t be a major target. DJ Moore is great, but Samuel is the playmaker at the position. 

Love TY. But I just don’t see the future with him. With luck retiring? I see him as the next D-JAX 

Then you gave up Deebo. Who I think is the next, at worst, Anquon Boldin. James Washington? Steelers know how to draft WR’s ... he’s gonna be a stud. Even if he’s the #2 behind juju? He’s gonna be valuable. 

.... we disagree on the bolded.

I think Curtis Samuel is going to be the WR1 in Carolina - so that means he’s the #2 option behind CMC.

Can you argue that? Olsen won’t be a major target. DJ Moore is great, but Samuel is the playmaker at the position. 
Well, difference of opinion here in that CMC is #1 and Cam keeping it himself #2 and his trust & history will have Olsen above Samuels.  The highlight Samuels has had most of this preseason are from Backup QB’s and not Cam.  He has limited reps with Cam due to his injuries/recovery.

Yes, I gave up talent. No doubt. But I also got talent and I am happy with the deal.  But I do appreciate the feedback.

14 team PPR IDP Superflex, start 2WR.  

Reigning champ looking to repeat.

Sent DJ Moore and a 2020 1st (likely mid to late) for Julio Jones and a 2020 3rd.

Was going to be starting Nuk and TY Hilton, which I was fine with before Luck retired so am glad for the upgrade.

Users who are viewing this thread