What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (20 Viewers)

Last week before games:

Team A gave up Keenum, Case WAS QB; Singletary, Devin BUF RB; Goodson, B.J. GBP LB; Year 2020 Round 4 Draft Pick from Team B
Team C gave up Gordon, Melvin LAC RB; Year 2020 Round 2 Draft Pick from Team C

Just came across:

Team A and Team B have completed a trade:
Team A gave up Conley, Chris JAC WR and Year 2020 Round 2 Draft Pick from Team A
and Team B gave up Brown, Antonio NEP WR and Year 2020 Round 3 Draft Pick from Team B

Last edited by a moderator:
I got Antonio Brown for Tyler Boyd today.   Brown owner sent the offer last night after the civil suit story broke.

12 Team Dynasty PPR 1/2/2/1 2 Flex   ... not involved 

Team A:  Gave up Austin Ekler LAC RB & Deebo Samuel SF WR (eligible for Taxi Squad Rookie)

Team B: Gave up Aaron Jones GBP RB

14-team .5 ppr 1QB 1RB 2WR 1 TE 1FLEX

Team A Gave: 2020 2nd, 2021 2nd (both likely late, led league in points last year)

Team B Gave: Edelman, 2020 4th (likely early or mid)

I'm Team A. Feel that's a steep price for Edelman in only .5ppr, but with Tyreek and other WR injuries I was staring down the barrel of Trey Quinn at WR2 .... needed a bridge to Hill's (hopeful) return. Curious if others feel was significant overpay or not. 🤷‍♂️

Just completed a nice one in a 12 team non ppr 1 QB league...

I got Courtland Sutton, 2020 1st (very late), and Breida

I gave R.Wilson, 2020 3rd, 2021 3rd

IMO, thats about as big a haul as you can ever expect for a QB not named Mahomes.  I am delighted.  Have Lamar and Dak, so Wilson felt very expendable.
Wow, not sure how that can happen but well done I guess? RW must still have a ton of name value. I'd easily take Sutton over him straight up so not sure why the first (or Breida) is needed to make this work.

Seeing as we're discussing QB value:

16 team IDP

Builder (has Mahomes) gave Jackson, Lamar BAL QB; Freeman, Devonta ATL RB; Ford, Dee SFO DE

Team looking to make the playoffs gave up Hill, Taysom NOS QB; Cohen, Tarik CHI RB; Harris, Charles MIA DE;  2020 1st and 2nd

14 Team - Standard Scoring - No PPR

Team A gave: Julio Jones

Team B gave: AJ Green, Kittle

Team A has K Rudolf at TE, weekens WR position but has already missing MGordon so is more looking to future with the addition of Kittle

Team B has Kelce at TE and Julio goes to 2nd WR with Hopkins

Not to get to far off topic (more appropriate for the Hill thread) but I still see this kind of sentiment a lot and I'm wondering why this is still the prevailing view of him?

There was some pretty compelling information that came out during the off-season saga that not only was he not involved in any injury to his son, but he didn't beat up his pregnant GF either back in college (despite taking a plea deal). If that's believed (and I understand that plenty of people may be sceptical), then what is the reason for still thinking he's an awful human or is an off-field risk from a dynasty perspective? Is it the tape saying to his GF that she should be afraid of him or do people just not believe he's innocent of wrongdoing? Just curious because the narrative on him doesn't seem to have altered at all, despite the outcome of the investigation and no suspension. 
Aren’t the answers to your questions pretty obvious in the context of some one saying he’s a bad human being? 

On the topic of Tyreek here’s a trade..

10 team PPR 

Team A: Tyreek, Goedert 

Team B: Golladay, Montgomery, 2020 Mid 1st 

10 team 1-2QB's 3-5RB's 5-7WR's 2-4TE's plus full IDP rosters are 50 deep, not involved

Team A got: Parris Campbell, Terry McLaurin, 2020 3rd

Team B got: Derrick Henry

Team A is in rebuild mode

Zealots PPR IDP

Gave:

Brown, Antonio NEP WR and 

Crowder, Jamison NYJ WR and 

Valdes-Scantling, Marquez GBP WR and

Year 2020 Round 3 Draft Pick

Got:

Green, A.J. CIN WR and

Year 2020 Round 2 Draft Pick

I'm off the crazy train! :towelwave:

10 team 1-2QB's 3-5RB's 5-7WR's 2-4TE's plus full IDP rosters are 50 deep, not involved

Team A got: Parris Campbell, Terry McLaurin, 2020 3rd

Team B got: Derrick Henry

Team A is in rebuild mode
Like the Henry side there, even though I don't think Henry is perfect in his own right.

If I had to guess, McLaurin will prove to be a long-term mediocrity. I wasn't high on Campbell coming out of Ohio State, though it's too early to write him off.

I see that as basically Henry for two "meh" prospects and a 3rd. Seems good for the side getting Henry.

Gave:

Got:

Green, A.J. CIN WR and

This is an absurd overpay that is probably exactly the right move though so I would hate liking it for your side 

Like the Henry side there, even though I don't think Henry is perfect in his own right.

If I had to guess, McLaurin will prove to be a long-term mediocrity. I wasn't high on Campbell coming out of Ohio State, though it's too early to write him off.

I see that as basically Henry for two "meh" prospects and a 3rd. Seems good for the side getting Henry.
The fact it's start 5 to 7 receivers massively increases the value of those two meh prospects.  I still probably like the Henry side but it's hard to load up on young receivers when the rosters are 50 deep and over 50 receivers are going to start every week. 

Gave:

Got:

Green, A.J. CIN WR and

Lets take brown out of the equation...

You gave MVS (the no2 wr for Rodgers) and crowder (worth rostering for next season) for a guy who is at the end of the line and can't stay on the field for a bad team, plus a round upgrade in picks.

/Then/ you added a top wr in one of the leagues best offenses who'll be allowed to play for at least the next game and, if the NFL takes as long as it usually does, may play out the season before any ruling is given.

You not only got robbed, but you proceeded to give the theif a handy while they went through your wallet.

Lets take brown out of the equation...

You gave MVS (the no2 wr for Rodgers) and crowder (worth rostering for next season) for a guy who is at the end of the line and can't stay on the field for a bad team, plus a round upgrade in picks.

/Then/ you added a top wr in one of the leagues best offenses who'll be allowed to play for at least the next game and, if the NFL takes as long as it usually does, may play out the season before any ruling is given.

You not only got robbed, but you proceeded to give the theif a handy while they went through your wallet.
I'm taking the AJ Green side on this, and fairly happily. I see your point, but disagree in dynasty at least. 

Do you watch football?
Actually, no.  My account is two decades old and I've got tens of thousands of posts and more liked posts per month than you've got posts at a site called footballguys,  but I've never acquired a taste for watching the sport.  It's a huge relief to finally admit it.  Thank you for your clever question, devastating as it may have been.  

Actually, no.  My account is two decades old and I've got tens of thousands of posts and more liked posts per month than you've got posts at a site called footballguys,  but I've never acquired a taste for watching the sport.  It's a huge relief to finally admit it.  Thank you for your clever question, devastating as it may have been.  
Honestly that's how I feel about baseball.  Been playing fantasy for years but I hate the sport. Don't tell anyone please.  It would completely ruin my fantasy forum cred.

Team A Gave: 2020 2nd, 2021 2nd (both likely late, led league in points last year)

I'm Team A. Feel that's a steep price for Edelman in only .5ppr, but with Tyreek and other WR injuries I was staring down the barrel of Trey Quinn at WR2 .... needed a bridge to Hill's (hopeful) return. Curious if others feel was significant overpay or not. 🤷‍♂️
Before the season I gave a 2019 mid second for Edelman. So yes, I think it’s an overpay, but not a bad one to make to fill that WR spot.

It’s hard not to overpay as a contending team with a hole after week 1. 2nd round picks are nice to have but even early ones are tough to hit on if you consider yourself a good drafter. At .5 ppr Edelman will provide a decent floor compared to your options. What’s the point of having draft picks anyway if you never win? That window can slam shut quickly. One year you have Andrew luck, Antonio brown, d  freeman, gronk, jay ajayi, and lesean mccoy with some highly touted prospects in devante Parker snd breshaud Perriman, coming off a solid season and 2 years later you’re standing there with your **** in your hand. 

It’s hard not to overpay as a contending team with a hole after week 1. 2nd round picks are nice to have but even early ones are tough to hit on if you consider yourself a good drafter. At .5 ppr Edelman will provide a decent floor compared to your options. What’s the point of having draft picks anyway if you never win? That window can slam shut quickly. One year you have Andrew luck, Antonio brown, d  freeman, gronk, jay ajayi, and lesean mccoy with some highly touted prospects in devante Parker snd breshaud Perriman, coming off a solid season and 2 years later you’re standing there with your **** in your hand. 
Thanks that was somewhat my internal analysis especially in regards to value of a late second in 14 team. I look at some of the guys taken there and they are not far from fourth round lotto picks. 

14 team QRWWTFKD non-ppr 6 pts all tds

Team a gets 

Melvin Gordon, Marquis Lee

Team b gets

Team a's 2020 1st, Edelman, mostert (team b owns breida but doesn't start him) 

Team a won the league last year with this group but is 0-1 with the fewest points after week 1

Mahomes

Aaron Jones,  drake/ballage 

Diggs, larry fitz, Emmanuel Sanders 

Rudolph

Colts/dolphins d

Would love to hear feedback on this one

14 team QRWWTFKD non-ppr 6 pts all tds

Team a gets 

Melvin Gordon, Marquis Lee

Team b gets

Team a's 2020 1st, Edelman, mostert (team b owns breida but doesn't start him) 

Team a won the league last year with this group but is 0-1 with the fewest points after week 1

Mahomes

Aaron Jones,  drake/ballage 

Diggs, larry fitz, Emmanuel Sanders 

Rudolph

Colts/dolphins d

Would love to hear feedback on this one
I think it depends on where the 1st falls. I think gordon will be worth more than this come week 8 if he reports, and has a couple good years left although he does have some wear and tear. 2020 1st/Edelman is probably about right at this time, but if this team goes downhill, which it very well could, that pick could start creeping up. I have a hard time believing Gordon after this year going forward would be worth a top 5 rookie pick. 

Dolphins-esque rebuilder got a projected 2020 mid 1st and Noah Fant for Julio.

Was offered Courtland Sutton and a projected late first (by me) and chose this offer instead.  I was kind of surprised.  He felt that the likely better first outweighed the value difference between Sutton and Fant.  

Dolphins-esque rebuilder got a projected 2020 mid 1st and Noah Fant for Julio.

Was offered Courtland Sutton and a projected late first (by me) and chose this offer instead.  I was kind of surprised.  He felt that the likely better first outweighed the value difference between Sutton and Fant.  
Sutton >> Fant

12 team, .5 PPR, start QRRWWWTFlex

I gave: 2020 1st, 2021 2nd

I received: Sammy Watkins, Malcolm Brown

I won the league last year and my 1st projects late again this year.  I own Gurley so Brown was pretty valuable to me.  I also own Mahomes and Hardman. Other owner did a good job of selling high after week 1 but I feel like the upside with Watkins is worth it at that price as my team is loaded at RB but a bit underwhelming at WR.  

Users who are viewing this thread

• Dez