What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (17 Viewers)

Andy Dufresne said:
Why would anyone give that for Noah Fant?
This is one of those trades I think the new Fant owner could end up winning but it's just a little  rich to me considering the strength of this draft plus when you acquire someone in FFPC before the cutdown date at end of March I want more value since you are taking on that extra roster spot and enabling the other team to free up one.

But he's 22, he absolutely flashed, this TE class is not overly strong or deep and most TE's pop in year two. I took him at 1.7 last year and don't have one iota of regret.

Since majority of successful fantasy TE's break out or take big year two jumps and are rarely useful as rookies  I don't think it's a stretch to think his value went up because you basically had another team waste the roster spot on him last year.

I just don't like the timing due to roster constraints and general build up of rookie love and feel like if I was looking for a TE I'd not pay more then 10-12 range for him right now and I would label Fant as one of my top "buy" TE's. Look at this another way I would think the odds are considerably low that after months of rookie buildup that if you wanted Fant for 1.5 when rookie drafts start that you can't get it. The 1.5 is just much of more of a fluid likely to increase asset right now to me but now it's spent.

10-team PPR with IDP

gave Miles Sanders, OBJ, 1.07, 1.09

got Saquon, Devin Singletary, Mike Williams
I heavily prefer Sanders and the picks here.  As good as Saquon is, give me 2 great picks that I’m confident I can draft quality players with.  Maybe that’s arrogant of me thinking I can draft well.  I have a tier drop after top9 though as well and a few favorites in that range that I like.  

I’m not a believer in Singletary or Mike Williams long term so I’d prefer giving those up instead of getting them.  But I do like the idea of trading OBJ but I wouldn’t put picks with him to get something of value.  

I heavily prefer Sanders and the picks here.  As good as Saquon is, give me 2 great picks that I’m confident I can draft quality players with.  Maybe that’s arrogant of me thinking I can draft well.  I have a tier drop after top9 though as well and a few favorites in that range that I like.  

I’m not a believer in Singletary or Mike Williams long term so I’d prefer giving those up instead of getting them.  But I do like the idea of trading OBJ but I wouldn’t put picks with him to get something of value.  
I agree with all of that.   

12 Team PPR

Team A receives: DeAndre Hopkins, DeAndre Washington

Team B receives: Zeke Elliott, Tony Pollard

Last edited by a moderator:
12 Team Non PPR

Team A gives:  

Devin Singletary, Pick 1.11

Team B gives:

Ronald Jones, Rashaad Penny, Dallas Goedert, Pick 2.02

12 Team Non PPR

Team A gives:  

Devin Singletary, Pick 1.11

Team B gives:

Ronald Jones, Rashaad Penny, Dallas Goedert, Pick 2.02
I'm not a believer in Penny or Jones, but I do love Goedert.  I suppose it's a fair trade, but what it really boils down to to me is Singletary and the 1.11 vs Goedert and the 2.02.  I probably still side with Singletary and the 1.11.

12 Team PPR

Team A receives: DeAndre Hopkins, DeAndre Washington

Team B receives: Zeke Elliott, Tony Pollard
Too light for Elliot IMO. He scores more in general, more consistently, at a more premium position. Plus Pollard is someone of real value, to Elliot owner or otherwise. I know I own Pollard in two leagues and you'd need a second to pry him away from me.

FFPC

Gave: Tevin Coleman and Jared Goff

Got: Rashad Penny

Was going to cut Goff. Had Tevin as my last keeper but wanted to upgrade as I don’t think he is worth keeping. I anticipate Penny missing all or most of next season which is fine as team has no immediate needs and I think he still might be a good long term play who I can likely stash on IR next season and not take up a roster spot.

12 Team PPR 1/2/2/1/ 2 Flex 

I needed an upgrade on WR3 (D Adams, T Lockett, M Sanu, M Boykin, T Gabriel) & had all late picks (4 round rookie draft) limited space on Roster to use picks anyway....

Got:  Cin WR John Ross

Gave: 2.11, 4.06, 4.11, 4.12 

Two trades were made in two of my dynasty leagues:

12 team, ppr, superflex:

Zeke Elliott for 1.04, 1.09, 1.11, 2.04

and

12 team, ppr:

Saquon for 1.02, 1.10, 1.12, and Stefon Diggs

This one just went down in my league (not involved).  10 team superflex PPR

Team A sends: Justice Hill and 2.3

Team B sends Mark Andrews

Team receiving Hill is also the Ingram owner for what that's worth.  

FFPC

Gave: Tevin Coleman, Jared Goff

Got: Rashad Penny

Goff was going to be a cut and I don't think Tevin is deserving of making a 14 man off-season roster but he was my current 14th and last keeper and I needed to make an upgrade and view RB as my teams biggest need.

My expectation with Penny is that he misses all or most of next season. Anything else would be a bonus.

When I do cuts my RB's look like they will be  Penny along with Kamara/Latavius, Dalvin/Mattison and Bell. So basically 2 starters who I got handcuffed and  Bell as my #3RB.  My idea here is that I stash Penny on IR most or all of next year, and hopefully in 2021 he enters my RB mix which with hope he replaces Bell as my RB3. Cost of this was basically free or whatever I could get for Goff/Tevin so pretty happy with this fairly minor trade even if I think first chance I see benefit is likely 2021.

Gave:  Clev TE D Njoku                                                                 

Got: Mia WR Preston Williams & JAX WR Dede Westbrook 

I still have TE's LAR Tyler Higbee, NOS Jared Cook, OAK/LV Darren Waller, WAS Jeremy Sprinkle & NYG Kaden Smith). 

I still have TE's LAR Tyler Higbee, NOS Jared Cook, OAK/LV Darren Waller, WAS Jeremy Sprinkle & NYG Kaden Smith). 
Unicorn by several Njokus.

This one just went down in my league (not involved).  10 team superflex PPR

Team A sends: Justice Hill and 2.3

Team B sends Mark Andrews

Team receiving Hill is also the Ingram owner for what that's worth.  
Ouch.  Andrews by a lot.  By the time Ingram is done BALT will probably have a much better option than Hill to take over the role.

Unicorn by several Njokus.

Seconded. 
Thanks for the feedback... I was surprised by the offer... I was afraid I was missing something...  He has Kittle so I was not sure his goal.  

Thanks for the feedback... I was surprised by the offer... I was afraid I was missing something...  He has Kittle so I was not sure his goal.  
I agree with the majority here so far on this deal but my guess is he is banking on new coaches to give Njoku the chance he didn’t get with Kitchens, at least this past season.

I've been trying to buy Njoku cheap myself as I think he go doghoused and am hopeful his talent didn’t just up and leave.

This was not a buy low however.

Williams. I don't understand the love for Njoku, he drops too many balls and too many mouths to feed in Cleveland.

I agree with the majority here so far on this deal but my guess is he is banking on new coaches to give Njoku the chance he didn’t get with Kitchens, at least this past season.

I've been trying to buy Njoku cheap myself as I think he go doghoused and am hopeful his talent didn’t just up and leave.

This was not a buy low however.
Well, some illumination on the other owner's plans....  He traded SF TE George Kittle  for ARZ Christian Kirk & 1.11 pick

Birdie048 said:
I had been offering Waller as Trade Bait.. but no takers...  The only targets were Higbee & Njoku
As an owner of both Waller and njoku I’d prefer to keep Waller but it’s definitely closer than the low end of where I have seen njoku valued

10 team big play IDP dynasty

TE Chris Herndon

for 

LB Bud Dupree + 2020 5th round pick
Herndon is an interesting piece.  He is very hard to place a value on because Griffin did well in his place and the Jets are a mess. 

Dupree seemed to put it together for this last year and should still get favorable matchups with Watt on the other side.  I probably like the Dupree side in big play scoring.

FFPC

Gave: Julio, Bell, 2.4

Got: 1.3, 1.4

I took Julio and Bell in the 2013 startup. Getting 7 years out of these two and being able to flip them for two premium picks is about as good as it gets to me. My team had a 5 year run of finishing first or second end this year but was still the highest scoring team in the league but the two I gave up and AB(who I also took in that 2013 startup) were either all on downward descent or it was coming so to be able to try and start over on another run is very exciting to me.  I already had picks 6 and 8, so now  have 4 of top 8 picks to go with along with main young core pieces of Mahomes, Dalvin, Kamara, Evans, JuJu, Deebo, Kittle and Engram.

FFPC

Gave - Noah Fant

Got - 1.05 and John Ross
That's an impressive value for FANT.  IT should encourage dialogue with owners!   I'm always asking owners what their plans of for their roster.  What they think about so & so's roster.  Who they like int he draft.  Immediate needs to address for next season.  Which owners have a surplus of a position and who they may want to target at different price points.  Who they should keep.  Just Get your FEELERS out there.  Identify who the league undervalues and will over value.  If you picked up Chark or Preston Williams and sold them for 2nd rounders in 2020 before they got hurt, they might be worth more but you got value from nothing and cashed in and draft picks don't take up roster spots. Maybe up bundle with for higher value.

FFPC

Gave

Henry, Derrick
Njoku, David
Brown, Marquise
2020 Pick 7.03

Got

Hopkins

Took a little beating on this one but wanted wr upgrade (Hopkins/Evans/Golladay) and hopefully get by with (Sanders/Mixon/Guice). Short roster big factor as well.

FFPC

Gave
2021 1st Round 
2020 5.04 

Got
2020 1.12
2020 5.12 
2021 3rd

My team is pretty good (1pt out of playoffs), young (wilson,henry,chubb,amari,ajb,golladay,djmoore,kirk) and I thought it was an easy accept; what say the masses? 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread