What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (14 Viewers)

I don't disagree with anything you are saying in this post. Just really wanted to point out that I think one of those WR's COULD be their but if since Evans value has no reason to change from now till the draft I'd have probably waited and made sure what the top 7 looked like. I guess the counter to that is if you wait, the RB's land well, then maybe you can't get this deal but that's a risk I'd have taken.

And I mentioned I traded Evans away the night it was announced Brady was going to Tampa. I am someone who does not like the fit. Here was my trade.

FFPC:

Gave: Mike Evans

Got: Amari Cooper and Diontae Johnson

As I said I don't like the Evans/Brady pairing, did several trades in this league already clearing roster room so had an open spot, I already have JuJu on this team and all I'll say about Diontae right now is I'm not sure who is the Steelers #1 WR just that I got him.
That trade I really like...if you are nervous about Evans (and I can see why) I would be good with a straight swap for Cooper who should be in a more steady situation long-term now that he signed his deal (as long as Dak is there which I would definitely bet on)...getting a young, solid prospect like Johnson who had a nice rookie year is a bonus...your downside in this deal is pretty limited and your upside could be thru the roof if Johnson can emerge as a legit 1, 000 yard WR.

Last edited by a moderator:
This one might be a bit controversial I imagine

again FFPC since what else is there to do but offer a ton of trades?

I traded away 1.12 and 2.06

I got Todd Gurley

I got Todd Gurley
I couldn't see buying him last year at this time and now this week my interest is remarkably less. I'm sure he can scrape out RB2 #s in Atlanta but I'm not putting him on my roster. 

I don't disagree with anything you are saying in this post. Just really wanted to point out that I think one of those WR's COULD be their but if since Evans value has no reason to change from now till the draft I'd have probably waited and made sure what the top 7 looked like. I guess the counter to that is if you wait, the RB's land well, then maybe you can't get this deal but that's a risk I'd have taken.

And I mentioned I traded Evans away the night it was announced Brady was going to Tampa. I am someone who does not like the fit. Here was my trade.

FFPC:

Gave: Mike Evans

Got: Amari Cooper and Diontae Johnson

As I said I don't like the Evans/Brady pairing, did several trades in this league already clearing roster room so had an open spot, I already have JuJu on this team and all I'll say about Diontae right now is I'm not sure who is the Steelers #1 WR just that I got him.
This was a good move.  I would have taken Cooper straight up as well.  I don't trust Evans with Brady there.

I got Todd Gurley
That is fine this year, especially if you need RB help.  This trade will look worse in a few years, especially if the guy knows how to draft.  One of the WRs taken in with those picks should end up being pretty good but might be a good trade for your roster.

DFWC (ppr, 1qb 1/2/3/1/2F)

Gave (2 days ago)

Brown,A.J.
Brown,Marquise
Njoku,David
Winston,Jameis
2020 1.6, 2.6

Got

Stafford,Matthew 
Gordon,Melvin 
Sanders,Emmanuel
Thielen,Adam
Kelce,Travis 
2020 2.4

Middle of road tm i prbly should have just blown it up but went with yolo move to make run for the money try this yr (Arod, Mixon, Damien Williams, Gurley, Tcoleman, Godwin, AJGreen, Watkins, Gesick,Goedert) 

DFWC (ppr, 1qb 1/2/3/1/2F)

Gave (2 days ago)

Brown,A.J.
Brown,Marquise
Njoku,David
Winston,Jameis
2020 1.6, 2.6

Got

Stafford,Matthew 
Gordon,Melvin 
Sanders,Emmanuel
Thielen,Adam
Kelce,Travis 
2020 2.4

Middle of road tm i prbly should have just blown it up but went with yolo move to make run for the money try this yr (Arod, Mixon, Damien Williams, Gurley, Tcoleman, Godwin, AJGreen, Watkins, Gesick,Goedert) 
I prefer the two players named Brown and the 1.6, and it isn’t close

In a 12 team Superflex I want a lot more for a reasonably young starting QB...Cooks is Cooks and has limited upside...Njoku is very questionable and if he doesn't get traded has close to no value and the 2.2 is a pick you really don't know what you are getting...the guy getting Bridgewater is loving this...he nibbled around the edges of his roster and was able to land a QB which in this format is never easy.
I agree. In a 12 team superflex, I felt Bridgewater should have fetched something in the 1.09-1.12 range, but he's also not a player anybody is excited to trade for...especially in this rookie class and fit my plan of accumulating assets that come together by 2021-2022. Not sure if I believe in Bridgewater enough to hold a starting job for 2-5 years.

With a rebuilding roster, I was happy to get the 2.02 and a dice roll on Cooks/Njoku being traded into situations that cause a little excitement. Also gives me the 1.04, 1.07, 1.10, 2.02, 2.04, 2.07, 2.09, 2.10, and another 7 picks in the 3rd-4th, so the rookie draft will at least be a good time! 

12 team PPR dynasty startup with superflex, best ball scoring 

Gave: 3.12 pick and 2021 1st

Got: 2.7 pick (and drafted Cook)

Felt that was great value as I think Cook has been going in the late 1st or early 2nd even in superflex leagues. My draft so far-

1.12 Watson

2.1 Murray

2.7 Cook

I just made a trade that I think most will think I got the bad end of the deal but I think I moved players who are at their highest level right now for players I see at a much higher value at the end of this coming season. No riskit no biscuit.

Gave:
Goff
Ertz
Mostert

Get:
Mayfield
Hockenson
S. Sims

I just made a trade that I think most will think I got the bad end of the deal but I think I moved players who are at their highest level right now for players I see at a much higher value at the end of this coming season. No riskit no biscuit.

Gave:
Goff
Ertz
Mostert

Get:
Mayfield
Hockenson
S. Sims
TE premium I assume? 

Gave:
Goff
Ertz
Mostert

Get:
Mayfield
Hockenson
S. Sims
I’m hopeful Sims can continue to impress. Draft will be telling for them, a highish WR pick would be a blow 

Gave:
Goff
Ertz
Mostert

Get:
Mayfield
Hockenson
S. Sims
I like what you got actually.  Ertz production is not going to sustain.  Goff is a fraud QB.  Mostert might be sneaky good and everyone is selling though.  I still like Mayfield and Hock.  Sims isn't anything to me.  

Gave:
Goff
Ertz
Mostert

Get:
Mayfield
Hockenson
S. Sims
Out of curiosity who are your other QBs and TEs?

Gave:
Goff
Ertz
Mostert

Get:
Mayfield
Hockenson
S. Sims
I like it actually.

I'd roll the dice with Baker over Goff. Better coaching, improved OL  TE upgrade.I felt last year this time Baker was one of the most overrated players in fantasy football but now he is solid value.

I'll take 3.5/Sims over Mostert/4.12 but I'm pretty anti-Mostert.

So then we got Ertz vs Hockenson. I like buying TE's coming off disappointing rookie seasons heading into year two. I'm not sure what I'd do between the two in FFPC, but in regular PPR I'd roll the dice on Hockenson due to massive 7 year age gap.

So breaking down the trade in those 3 phases I take your side across the board.

I like it actually.

I'd roll the dice with Baker over Goff. Better coaching, improved OL  TE upgrade.I felt last year this time Baker was one of the most overrated players in fantasy football but now he is solid value.

I'll take 3.5/Sims over Mostert/4.12 but I'm pretty anti-Mostert.

So then we got Ertz vs Hockenson. I like buying TE's coming off disappointing rookie seasons heading into year two. I'm not sure what I'd do between the two in FFPC, but in regular PPR I'd roll the dice on Hockenson due to massive 7 year age gap.

So breaking down the trade in those 3 phases I take your side across the board.
Thanks for the feedback, I'm glad to see I wasn't totally out of my mind. Bottom line it will come down to how Hockenson progresses and Ertz holds his current value. I really love Mostert but in reality I needed to remove myself from the weekly decision on the 49'er RB roulette. Once Shanny brought back the other RB's I think this is going to be a week to week nightmare to figure out. Play him one week and he gets 8 FF points, put him on the bench and he goes off for 28 FF points.

Gave:
Goff
Ertz
Mostert

Get:
Mayfield
Hockenson
S. Sims
I will be in the minority but I would not make the deal...TE is a position I like stability in...I hate wasting time chasing last week's points at this position...while Ertz is not getting any younger he is a consensus top 5 TE...I do get the intrigue in Hockenson (and Thomas) but if neither hit you could have a black hole at this position and would now have to make another deal to get out of it and I don't think you are getting anything too special in the rest of the deal to justify that risk.

I will be in the minority but I would not make the deal...TE is a position I like stability in...I hate wasting time chasing last week's points at this position...while Ertz is not getting any younger he is a consensus top 5 TE...I do get the intrigue in Hockenson (and Thomas) but if neither hit you could have a black hole at this position and would now have to make another deal to get out of it and I don't think you are getting anything too special in the rest of the deal to justify that risk.
I get it and that's why I said most would take the other side of the deal. I did win the championship this past year and thought it was a good time to make a few moves to get younger. I also moved Fournette for Sanders. Pre 2019 draft Hockenson was universally the #1 can't miss prospect at any position, I decided to go ahead and gamble on the cream rising to the top as TE's tend to take a year or two to develop.

You traded Fournette straight up for Miles Sanders?
I traded him for a 1st in next year's draft in two devy leagues.  Now is the time to trade Fournette IMO.  I don't know about moving him for Sanders however, but one could argue for that trade as well as against it.  Regardless, NOW IS THE TIME TO TRADE FOURNETTE !!!

I traded him for a 1st in next year's draft in two devy leagues.  Now is the time to trade Fournette IMO.  I don't know about moving him for Sanders however, but one could argue for that trade as well as against it.  Regardless, NOW IS THE TIME TO TRADE FOURNETTE !!!
JohnnyU traded me Fournette for the 1.02 devy(Rashod Bateman) last month.

Pretty easy trade for me and I already owned Saquon Barkley, Jonathan Taylor, and DeAndre Swift. Fournette showed last year that he can catch the football as well, which adds to his value.

Pretty easy trade for me and I already owned Saquon Barkley, Jonathan Taylor, and DeAndre Swift. Fournette showed last year that he can catch the football as well, which adds to his value.
So....you're tdmills (stored in memory).  My guess is that as much as you trade,  Fournette won't be on your team when the season starts :) ......if it starts.  When the season is cancelled I'll get my 2021 fees already paid and four players entering the league (Chase, Bateman, Waddle, and Lawrence).

Because Barkley is still a top 5 fantasy asset and Goedert is ascendant in a position scarce of talent.

Carson is coming off major injury and is just okay. Jones is a zero. Waller takes a hit with Witten coming to town. 

So it's a bunch of meh and the 1.3 for two studs. Gross.
I agree with most of your take with exception to the Carson comment. Carson is expected to be ready by week 1. He did not suffer a hip fracture. He did not have surgery. He finished as RB12 LY in ppr format. He finished as RB15 in 2018. He will be 26 at the start of the 2020 season. I understand if you are fading him, but get the facts right. 

Fournette was definitely lower last year at this time. 
He was one of my 3 targeted buy low RB's this time last year. Bought him in two leagues, but when someone offered me a deal I could not refuse I actually dealt him in another league.

I'm pretty happy with my buy's and see zero reason or need to move him unless I can get younger and feel like I won't have a sizeable 2020 dropoff.

I'd keep Fournette over a future first for sure. I'd put his value pretty close to Miles Sanders but I'd probably hold Fournette over him. Sanders is 2 years younger with a little less wear and tear but when Fournette is getting 80-90% of the playing time next year and Philly is rotating the RB's I'm not sure the two years is going to be worth it to me but it's close.

He was one of my 3 targeted buy low RB's this time last year. Bought him in two leagues, but when someone offered me a deal I could not refuse I actually dealt him in another league.

I'm pretty happy with my buy's and see zero reason or need to move him unless I can get younger and feel like I won't have a sizeable 2020 dropoff.

I'd keep Fournette over a future first for sure. I'd put his value pretty close to Miles Sanders but I'd probably hold Fournette over him. Sanders is 2 years younger with a little less wear and tear but when Fournette is getting 80-90% of the playing time next year and Philly is rotating the RB's I'm not sure the two years is going to be worth it to me but it's close.
How quickly we forget the foot issues and the bellyaching he is prone to.  

How quickly we forget the foot issues and the bellyaching he is prone to.  
Players get hurt sometimes. He had ankle issue in the past and last year he did not. I'm not exactly worried about an injury from 2018.

The bellyaching is a bunch of baloney. Coughlin did not like how he sat on the bench in a game and I guess you did not hear that Coughlin created such a toxic environment that the NFLPA warned players to not play for the Jaguars. A lot of players were not happy in Jacksonsville last few years. Fournette was a bit immature at times for sure, but bellyaching is baloney.

I just found this and thought this was interesting - https://www.draftsharks.com/article/10-players-to-sell-in-dynasty

Leonard Fournette, RB, Jaguars

Fournette just enjoyed easily his best season for total fantasy points … which is a big part of why you should look into selling him.

What was different for Fournette in 2019? He stayed healthy and caught a ton of passes.

After missing 10 full games and parts of others with injuries (plus another on suspension) over his 1st 2 seasons, Fournette lost only Week 17 to an illness this past season. He still fell 3 carries short of the 13-game total from his rookie season, but Fournette more than doubled his previous high for targets. His 76 receptions ranked 5th at the position and beat his previous best by 40.

What didn’t change for Fournette in 2019? Meager efficiency.

Among 36 RBs with 40+ targets for the season, Fournette ranked 27th in yards per catch, 30th in yards per target, 25th in yards per route run. Despite a career-best 4.3 yards per rush, Football Outsiders rated Fournette just 34th among 45 qualifying RBs in both main rushing-efficiency metrics -- below average/replacement-level performance in each category. Pro Football Focus similarly graded Fournette just 41st in rushing among the 45 RBs with 100+ attempts in 2019.

Over his 3 seasons in the league, Fournette has touched the ball a lot when healthy. He ranks 4th in that span in carries per game and 3rd in touches per game. But among the top 100 RBs in total carries since the start of 2017, Fournette ranks just 66th in non-PPR points per touch and 63rd in PPR points per touch.

In short, he has feasted totally on touch volume.

Fournette now enters the final year of his Jacksonville contract. That should mean another year of strong touch volume (assuming the Jaguars don’t select another RB early in the draft). But will any team invest next spring in a 26-year-old, inefficient RB with a history of lower-body injuries? Even a good 2020 isn’t likely to land Fournette in a workhorse role for the start of his next contract. And should he suffer another injury in the coming season, your “sell” window might close altogether.

Beyond Fournette himself, there are factors that could bring about backfield change in the coming year. Jaguars HC Doug Marrone is likely on his last chance in 2020. He recently changed OCs (to Jay Gruden). And Fournette’s expiring contract at the fore of a shallow backfield could motivate Jacksoville to address the position early this April.

All told, it’s tough to see Fournette’s value outlook improving over what it is right now. Don’t dump him just for the sake of dumping him, as we’d still bet on the veteran back helping fantasy teams as long as he’s healthy in 2020. But we’d also recommend seeing how good a package he might command in your dynasty league.

Would it have looked better had I took Bateman first and Ja'Marr Chase with your pick since I traded for both the 1.01 and 1.02  ;)   Devy leagues are a different animal.  Now is the time to sell LF.  His efficiency continued to suck and he stayed healthy last year.  I wouldn't expect an increase of 40 receptions to repeat itself, but even if it does, his value seems to be tied to volume.  Better to sell a year too early than a year too late.

I just found this and thought this was interesting - https://www.draftsharks.com/article/10-players-to-sell-in-dynasty
Thanks but I don't read fantasy articles, watch fantasy related shows,  listen to fantasy podcasts, pay attention to fantasy rankings or trade value charts, etc, etc. This is only fantasy website I'm a member off and it's  because I got a lifetime subscription.  The exception to hearing any fantasy opinions for me is  Hindery's trade value chart from this site I will look to craft some trades and general conversation here and with a few friends. This is not a cocky approach because I think I know more then anyone just an approach I started after having a fairly awful fantasy season in 2014, felt I was falling victim to groupthink. So I don't only not read stuff like this, I go out of my way to avoid it. So I don't know what they are talking about in this article and never will.

I feel like I know enough about Fournette to make my own opinion. He's far from perfect and was not remotely worth draft capital Jags paid for him.  He can't create very well on his own and he's played behind a subpar OL with a subpar supporting cast. Still 4 ypc while not great is not that bad. The lack of wiggle and ability to create on his  own is his major negative other then the injuries his first few years. But he's not only evolved into a solid receiver he's evolved into an incredible pass protector to the point he's become hard to take off the field. Last year was a bit of an aberration with respect to low TD's but I think his skill set is ideal for red zone production.  In short his skill set is ideally suited to score a lot of TD's and catch a lot of passes. These are qualities I look for in a fantasy RB.

I do think he was awful in 2018, not for fantasy, but in real life, partly due to injuries/supporting cast but also he got out of shape. When I went to start buying him last year was when I started seeing him post videos of going to Wyoming to workout and started reading about him re-focusing. Was a big sign to me he matured and nothing I saw last year dissuaded me from that opinion.

But again unless I"m getting younger I'm not in a hurry to give up a RB who gets a ton of volume, has a TD heavy skill set and catches a lot of passes. But if I can get a little younger and feel like the drop off in production in 2020 vs the RB I'm getting in his place is not massive I'd have a level of interest. That's why I felt Sanders was close and I'd give Fournette up for like 1.1 or 1.2 right now for sure. Not sure past that point. If he was my RB3 or later on teams I'd probably be more inclined to move him for a Sanders/1.3 type but the two teams of mine I still own him he's my projected RB2 and I don't want to downgrade that to much to get younger.

This went down. Calculators hate it for the Jones and Guice giver, which is me. Like meno, I have subscriptions to three places, invest in articles and knowledge, and still need to make my own decisions. I need linebackers desperately in order to fulfill the bylaws of our league, which is to not tank (My linebackers included Whitney Mercilus and A.J. Klein as my top ones -- we start three). 

Zealots IDP start 1 QB 1 RB 2 WR 1 TE 4 FLEX 3 DL 3 LB 3 DB. 

Gave: Jones, Julio and Guice, Derrius

Got: Chark, Mostert, Breida, and K.J. Wright

I have no faith in Guice, both injury and talent-wise, and love Mostert more than almost anyone and am on record early last year saying he was SF's best back. Breida was timed on the fastest run in the NFL last year at 22.3 MPH. He is a RFA, and with McKinnon back, I think the 9ers let him walk. He'll win a job somewhere the incumbent is overrated. Jones is 31 and one calculator has him way behind Chark in value. Other calcs have him ahead by about 20% total value. It's all over the place. It really comes down to the valuation of Guice and Mostert. If you like one's age and potential and hate the other's age and situation, then you hate this trade.

Would it have looked better had I took Bateman first and Ja'Marr Chase with your pick since I traded for both the 1.01 and 1.02  ;)   Devy leagues are a different animal.  Now is the time to sell LF.  His efficiency continued to suck and he stayed healthy last year.  I wouldn't expect an increase of 40 receptions to repeat itself, but even if it does, his value seems to be tied to volume.  Better to sell a year too early than a year too late.
When you sell a year too early all the time, you're left with a team that can never make the playoffs either.

Fournette was the 8th best RB in our format and I gave up a non-stud devy pick to get him. He's insurance for me on my championship run...thought it was a cheap price. We'll see. 

This went down. Calculators hate it for the Jones and Guice giver, which is me. Like meno, I have subscriptions to three places, invest in articles and knowledge, and still need to make my own decisions. I need linebackers desperately in order to fulfill the bylaws of our league, which is to not tank (My linebackers included Whitney Mercilus and A.J. Klein as my top ones -- we start three). 

Zealots IDP start 1 QB 1 RB 2 WR 1 TE 4 FLEX 3 DL 3 LB 3 DB. 

Gave: Jones, Julio and Guice, Derrius

Got: Chark, Mostert, Breida, and K.J. Wright

I have no faith in Guice, both injury and talent-wise, and love Mostert more than almost anyone and am on record early last year saying he was SF's best back. Breida was timed on the fastest run in the NFL last year at 22.3 MPH. He is a RFA, and with McKinnon back, I think the 9ers let him walk. He'll win a job somewhere the incumbent is overrated. Jones is 31 and one calculator has him way behind Chark in value. Other calcs have him ahead by about 20% total value. It's all over the place. It really comes down to the valuation of Guice and Mostert. If you like one's age and potential and hate the other's age and situation, then you hate this trade.
I don't like Chark very much, I'm kind of luke warm on Mostert, but this is a free Guice.  I'll take a free workhorse potential RB.  

I don't like Chark very much, I'm kind of luke warm on Mostert, but this is a free Guice.  I'll take a free workhorse potential RB.  
Fair enough. I consider Chark and Jones even just by age, Player Pofiler has Chark +30 lifetime value. So I'm selling high on Guice during the period that computers are still determining his value and not his talent or availability.

I know there's a risk in giving him up for Mostert and Breida, actually.  I just took that risk is all. Money is where the mouth is now. 

I had a long reply typed assuming you gave Aaron Jones, Julio, and guice!!

I am 50/50 on Guice. 

I don’t really care for what you got back except for Chark. I am not sure what I think of Mostert and Breida, so that’s why I dislike them. I don’t play IDP except one free league, so I have no idea on that value

I only invested in DLF this year, no more FBG or DTC for me. I haven’t run it through DLF yet

As you said, you needed LBs. I don’t think this is a bad deal. It depends what the RBs do on both sides. Equal risk, so I get it.
I did not give up Aaron Jones. That would be insane. 

Yeah, the LB - K.J. Wright --  is older and wouldn't make up for the calc value. He and Breida were throw-ins to the guy, who clearly wanted Jones and Guice. I know a lot of people would snicker at me for this deal but I love everything about Chark, down to his attitude. Jones is a Class A guy but he's 31 and we don't even know if we get this season played. He may be 33 before we take another snap.

Dynasty calcs have me losing this by DLC - 8 points, DFL - by about 120-150. 

Mostert is 27, Breida 25, and Guice 22. There's room there for seriously underestimating Guice but I've both seen him play and not play, if you get what I'm saying. Mostert, according to Shanahan, grabbed the reins of 1A in that offense. Shanahan actually rhetorically told him he was the guy and asked him why he wanted to stay on special teams. 200 yard games resulted.

So that's my defense. I feel defensive about the deal. A lot has to go right for it to turn out in my favor. But I'm banking on it. 

Breida was timed on the fastest run in the NFL last year at 22.3 MPH. He is a RFA, and with McKinnon back, I think the 9ers let him walk. He'll win a job somewhere the incumbent is overrated.
Just a note, the 49ers tendered Breida at the 2nd round level, so more than likely, unless traded, he will be back with them.

Just a note, the 49ers tendered Breida at the 2nd round level, so more than likely, unless traded, he will be back with them.
Well that makes a difference. I thought he hadn't been tendered per the articles I read, but he was tendered four days ago. Oh well. So much for a new team. I just want the 1A or 1B role of the SF offense covered. If they restructure McKinnon, that leaves Mostert, Coleman, Breida, McKinnon. Jeff Wilson was released if my memory serves me correctly. 

When you sell a year too early all the time, you're left with a team that can never make the playoffs either.

Fournette was the 8th best RB in our format and I gave up a non-stud devy pick to get him. He's insurance for me on my championship run...thought it was a cheap price. We'll see. 
Even though I win in my 12 dynasty and devy leagues all the time, I will agree that I have struggled with this 14 team league and you may know better than me.  My statement still hold true, I believe  that LF is a sell, not a buy, especially for a team trying to build and has struggled to do so until now IMO.  My team will be bad again this year (if we have a season), but I like the foundation of my team with Watson / Lawrence, Dobbins, Henderson, Hunt, Hill, Calvin Ridley, Deebo Samuel, Michael Gallup, Anthony Miller (well, maybe not ;)) Ja'Marr Chase, Rashod Bateman, Jaylen Waddle, Hockenson, Goedert, and Kyle Pitts (Florida best TE in college).  Also, multiple early devy picks next year, along with my early 1st rd rookie.  I'm hoping I'm headed in the right direction with this team.

Even though I win in my 12 dynasty and devy leagues all the time, I will agree that I have struggled with this 14 team league and you may know better than me.  My statement still hold true I believe, that LF is a sell, not a buy, especially for teams trying to build and have struggled to do so, until now IMO.
I wouldn't know because I've only played with you in this one and you're 0/8 in the playoffs. The thing is if you kept Fournette, I think you're competing for the last playoff spot. Without him, I currently have you as the 10th best team with 4 teams still behind you. 

I get selling Fournette for a premium if you're in a rebuild. But I don't think you got a premium and he's 25. Or did 25 become the old 28 which became the old 30 for RBs?

We all build differently and value players differently...that's what makes it fun.

I wouldn't know because I've only played with you in this one and you're 0/8 in the playoffs. The thing is if you kept Fournette, I think you're competing for the last playoff spot. Without him, I currently have you as the 10th best team with 4 teams still behind you. 

I get selling Fournette for a premium if you're in a rebuild. But I don't think you got a premium and he's 25. Or did 25 become the old 28 which became the old 30 for RBs?

We all build differently and value players differently...that's what makes it fun.
I suppose you don’t like Ja’marr Chase or Rashod Bateman, but you throw offers to me for them.  Look, if my team comes together in 2021 or 2022 Fournette won’t fit.  I don’t think LF will be worth much when he’s 27 and there will probably be a regression this year.  His efficiency numbers were not good and only did well last year because of volume.  I don’t think he will repeat the reception numbers either.

I suppose you don’t like Ja’marr Chase or Rashod Bateman, but you throw offers to me for them.  Look, if my team comes together in 2021 or 2022 Fournette won’t fit.  I don’t think LF will be worth much when he’s 27 and there will probably be a regression this year.  His efficiency numbers were not good and only did well last year because of volume.  I don’t think he will repeat the reception numbers either.
0-8 in the playoffs, but the team might come together in 2021,2022, 20?? Maybe a little more appreciation for players that are producing and a little less lusting for the lottery tickets is in order. We all do it, but some times we go to far imho. 

0-8 in the playoffs, but the team might come together in 2021,2022, 20?? Maybe a little more appreciation for players that are producing and a little less lusting for the lottery tickets is in order. We all do it, but some times we go to far imho. 
We play differently from league to league when in multiple leagues, at least I do and I have to right the ship the best I can and I don’t think LF will be tradable in 2 years.  Not sure why I have so much success in 12 team leagues but not this 14 team league.  I’m trying to figure it out.  I’ve let some very good players go before they were productive, like juju for one and Mahomes before he broke out.....ouch.  You are right about the prospects, but I felt I had to do a restart because of past mistakes.  I don’t want to be a middle of the pack team.  I’d rather be at the bottom and try and find my way back through the the draft.  I just need to understand how to navigate 14 team leagues better and not make the same mistakes.

One of many FFPC trades I’ve made recently. Will post others when I have some more time. Hope everyone is well given the current state.

FFPC Dynasty $500

Traded:

RB, Devin Singletary 

Received:

WR, Julio Jones

Had an offer of Thielen straight-up for Singletary as well. Mulled over both for a few days, as I’m concerned that the NFL will be significantly postponed this year, essentially paying next year prices on two older WR’s. Felt Julio puts me in a better position to win now. RB depth is pretty  deep [Kamara, Cook, Ingram, R. Jones, Michel, etc], where WR depth was worrisome [Godwin, Kupp, Paris Campbell, AB, Fitz, Samuel].

Now looking to move Ronald Jones and a 2021 1st for a marquee QB [yes, I know not worth it in 1 QB leagues], or an up-and-coming TE. 

Users who are viewing this thread