What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (7 Viewers)

Two QB non-ppr.  I just traded away Manziel, a 2018 second rounder and my 2017 1st rounder for Kelvin Benjamin and two 2017 second rounders. 

Made 3 deals today in the same league (12 team PPR) - I won it last year but wanted to make some moves to get a bit younger

1) Gave Fleener, 2.04 and 2.07 for M.Gordon

2) Gave Charles, K.Williams, Baldwin and Snead for Stafford, Yeldon, C.Sims, Diggs and 1.02

3) Gave Stafford for 2.03

Roster is now as follows:

Rodgers, Palmer

M.Gordon, Yeldon, D.Lewis, R.Matthews, C.Sims

A.Brown, Dez, Julio, Landry, Diggs

Gronk, Cameron

1.02, 2.03

Made 3 deals today in the same league (12 team PPR) - I won it last year but wanted to make some moves to get a bit younger

1) Gave Fleener, 2.04 and 2.07 for M.Gordon

2) Gave Charles, K.Williams, Baldwin and Snead for Stafford, Yeldon, C.Sims, Diggs and 1.02

3) Gave Stafford for 2.03

Roster is now as follows:

Rodgers, Palmer

M.Gordon, Yeldon, D.Lewis, R.Matthews, C.Sims

A.Brown, Dez, Julio, Landry, Diggs

Gronk, Cameron

1.02, 2.03
Lucky you on that second one in particular. Looks like 1.2 for free to me.

12 Team ppr,1qb/1rb,2wr,te,2flex,1k,1d, 25-man rosters

Team A trades:
Year 2016 Draft Pick 2.01

Team B trades:
Diggs, Stefon MIN WR

PPR 12 team

I gave: Brandin Cooks, Duke Johnson, Isaiah Crowell, Jared Cook, 3.10, and future 3rd

I received: Michael Floyd, Thomas Rawls, Jordan Reed

wow, interesting.

I'm not involved, and waver back and forth... but I think I prefer the player
It is in the long term for me. I expect Landry to outscore anyone at 1.4 in 2016, but I expect the top 3 wrs to be better than Landry in the next couple years.

Last edited by a moderator:
12 team PPR - Blockbuster

Josh Gordon, Duke Johnson, M. Moore, Jordan Payton, R. Higgins, R. Louis for C. Coleman, Crowell

16t ppr Qrwwtffdddddd

Team A: Sends Melvin Gordon

Team B: Sends 2017 1st (late) and 2018 1st (early to mid)

Then, Team A: Sends 1.16 and that 2018 (early to mid) pick

Team C: Sends 1.11 and 2017 (early to mid)

Dynasty 12 team, 22 roster limit, ppr

Traded 1.09 for Hurns 

Traded 1.03 for McCoy and Nelson

Traded Fitzgerald for 1.8 and 2.5      there are a few fa vets I want to get in the draft

Thankfully, there are two rookie/fa drafts, one in May (2 rounds) and the other in August (2 rounds) 

I draft rookies in round 1 then after that it all depends. I really want to have round 3 picks because it's

after the players have gone through training camp. .

Dynasty 12 team, 22 roster limit, ppr

Traded 1.09 for Hurns 

Traded 1.03 for McCoy and Nelson

Traded Fitzgerald for 1.8 and 2.5      there are a few fa vets I want to get in the draft

Thankfully, there are two rookie/fa drafts, one in May (2 rounds) and the other in August (2 rounds) 

I draft rookies in round 1 then after that it all depends. I really want to have round 3 picks because it's

after the players have gone through training camp. .
I prefer the pick slightly over Hurns. Can't see 40 TDs out of Bortles. The signing of Ivory and the Defense heavy draft leads me to believe there's going to be across the board regression there as Jax stays in more games/has the lead (say what?) and is able to pound it rather than having to air it out. 

But if I'm a contender I can understand it. 

Same thing with next one. Pick but if going for it understand it.

Last one picks by a landslide. Good job. Getting the 1.8 would be a win for you let alone the 2.5 for you. 

So in retrospect the 1.9 for Hurns looks pretty good.

16t ppr Qrwwtffdddddd

Team A: Sends Melvin Gordon

Team B: Sends 2017 1st (late) and 2018 1st (early to mid)

Then, Team A: Sends 1.16 and that 2018 (early to mid) pick

Team C: Sends 1.11 and 2017 (early to mid)
Picks by a lot especially in required start 1 RB.

Second one, team A did it again getting better pick this year and a first next year for a 2018 1st.

Gave Jeremy Hill for 1.3.

This one showed up, spent 1 minute googling that Gio hadn't been sawed in half in a freak magic show accident and accepted.

Gave Jeremy Hill for 1.3.

This one showed up, spent 1 minute googling that Gio hadn't been sawed in half in a freak magic show accident and accepted.
Give me Hill.  He could be a great bounce back RB this year and next once Gio (or Hill) moves on to be a lead dog somewhere.

Give me Hill.  He could be a great bounce back RB this year and next once Gio (or Hill) moves on to be a lead dog somewhere.
He certainly could be and I like him plenty (still own in 2 leagues) but couldn't pass up the value. 

12 team PPR, .5/1/1.5, start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 flex, 1 TE, K, Def

Gave up Blake Bortles, 2.07, 2.11 for Jarvis Landry

Still have Luck, Winston, and Fitzpatrick, decided to cash in my QB depth for another WR.

Took the bait on this.  I'm ready to be hung by my peers for going after fools gold.  WR is more valuable in my league as we start 3 in a 14 team league.  

I gave 1.01

i received 1.02, Rawls, Langford, Carey, Forte, Foster.  

I feel like I can make a formidable RB tandem out of those guys and gio Bernard and grab Coleman in addition at 1.02.  For the record I am very aware of the risk I am taking in Rawls and Langford and I don't expect them to be a long term solution.  Hoping for 2 years of production until I can get a RB in next years draft. 

Go ahead and blast me now  :wall:

Took the bait on this.  I'm ready to be hung by my peers for going after fools gold.  WR is more valuable in my league as we start 3 in a 14 team league.  

I gave 1.01

I feel like I can make a formidable RB tandem out of those guys and gio Bernard and grab Coleman in addition at 1.02.  For the record I am very aware of the risk I am taking in Rawls and Langford and I don't expect them to be a long term solution.  Hoping for 2 years of production until I can get a RB in next years draft. 

Prefer the 1.1

I gave 1.01

I prefer the 1.01, as well.  I also wonder who you had to dump (or will have to dump) to make room for 5 extra players?

I gave 1.01

Give me the 1.1 in the hand versus the 6 in the bush.

I gave 1.01

I guess I am in the minority, but I actually think you made a good move here.  I am assuming that you have large rosters and potentially even large starting requirements.  You will get the best WR most likely in the draft and you still have at least one viable starting RB out of this group, possibly more.  And it is quite possible that over the next two years, your RB will be better than Zeke.   I think you have a lower floor with this deal and just as high of a ceiling.   Seems like a decent deal to me.

I gave 1.01

I like the 1.1 as well. Before the draft if this had gone down I believe most anyone (including myself) would be on your side. 

It would have played out like this. Zeke is going to be special but who knows where he lands. With this move you pick up your choice of the tier 1 receivers, top 10 dyno back in Rawls, a guy in Langford who if he survives the draft will be an easy flip (if you want) and Forte/Foster are just gravy.

I like the 1.1 as well. Before the draft if this had gone down I believe most anyone (including myself) would be on your side. 

It would have played out like this. Zeke is going to be special but who knows where he lands. With this move you pick up your choice of the tier 1 receivers, top 10 dyno back in Rawls, a guy in Langford who if he survives the draft will be an easy flip (if you want) and Forte/Foster are just gravy.
:goodposting:

Your assessment is spot on. I know it's a dream scenario where the top RB prospect lands in the top RB location.  I honestly get worried about putting all of my eggs in one basket, so to speak, and would rather spread it out a bit.

Based on my league's history the top finishing RB over the last 10 years has put up about 18-22ppg.  The top teams in my league avg about 35ppg from both RBs while the league average is about 26ppg. Assume best case scenario for Elliott at 20ppg.  My RB2 would be Gio Bernard at about 12ppg and the two would give me the average I want to have.  However it leaves me with no real depth for injury or byes. 

If I can get 15 a week from Rawls and 15 a week from the combo of say Langford and forte, then I'm still at the average I need to be competitive, but I also have gio and one of Langford/Forte as a backup.  Also I now have an extra WR who could be a stud and boost my  Avg weekly wr points.  I'm sure my logic has its flaws, but I feel more comfortable spreading the talent around.  One injury to Elliott and my season is pretty much in jeopardy.  

I gave 1.01

I would prefer Zeke personally but no one is going to blast you for this. It's a fair deal. 

16 team idp dynasty/32 picks per rd  - double players

team a gives:

2016   3.01 rookie

2017 rd 1 rookie

2017 rd 2 rookie

team b gives

2016 1.15

2016 2.28 rookie

team a came in last place last year and their future doesn't look too bright for 2016.

Users who are viewing this thread