Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

****OFFICIAL 2021 IN- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

12 hours ago, Tejas said:

Anyone trying to move D. Adams or C. Godwin? Can’t find any fair offers for those two players. 

In a tight end premium league I traded. 

I gave Golladay 1.05, 2.05 

I got Godwin, Fant and Preston Williams. 

Edit : I have Adams in a league I want to rebuild and can't give him away. 

Edited by msudaisy26
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, msudaisy26 said:

In a tight end premium league I traded. 

I gave Golladay 1.05, 2.05 

I got Godwin, Fant and Preston Williams. 

Edit : I have Adams in a league I want to rebuild and can't give him away. 

IN TE-premium this is a nice deal...you got the best player and a TE who has a chance to turn into perennial top-tier starter...who does the other guy have at TE?

1 minute ago, Boston said:

IN TE-premium this is a nice deal...you got the best player and a TE who has a chance to turn into perennial top-tier starter...who does the other guy have at TE?

Mark Andrews and Irv Smith

14 hours ago, battlestar said:

12 team PPR 

Team is middle of the road and I needed some more talent on my roster.  Been trying to deal Hopkins for youth/picks but nothing happening there so.  Ended up that I:

gave DJ Moore

got 1.5, 2.1 and 3.1.  

guy offered the 1.5 and his 2.5 and I countered with the above.  He accepted so quickly it makes me think I could have gotten a bit more.  Still fine with the deal though, because I need everything from QB to WR to TE so really the extra picks help as I may be able to grab a top QB at 2.1 which would help a lot.

I'm not as high on Moore as most and I think this was a good deal.  You maybe didn't ask enough but nothing wrong with that offer as you should get good pieces at 1.5 and 2.1.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, battlestar said:

12 team PPR 

Team is middle of the road and I needed some more talent on my roster.  Been trying to deal Hopkins for youth/picks but nothing happening there so.  Ended up that I:

gave DJ Moore

got 1.5, 2.1 and 3.1.  

guy offered the 1.5 and his 2.5 and I countered with the above.  He accepted so quickly it makes me think I could have gotten a bit more.  Still fine with the deal though, because I need everything from QB to WR to TE so really the extra picks help as I may be able to grab a top QB at 2.1 which would help a lot.

I traded Michael Thomas after his strong rookie season for 4/12. I think it's fair to say their values were equal and this deal is close to equal what I gave.

But the major difference is I did the trade specifically for a RB. I was a contending team but coming of a year where my RB's were sorry.

I just don't like that you gave up a young foundation piece and might turn right back around and draft a WR at 5. It's a good draft with good WR's, maybe you will come out ahead in this trade but not the move I'd have made right now just to get a few more bites at the rookie apple when the strength of the draft were those picks probably lie is at WR. It's very much a bird in the hand or two in the bush type scenario.

• Like 2

On 4/14/2020 at 8:45 AM, barackdhouse said:

12 team FFPC style (this is the one that disbands after 2020 jackpot season)

I gave Conner, Mostert, 1.07
I got Ross, 1.01, 2.12

I don't care about Ross I just wanted to move up. Now I hold the 1.01 and 1.02 and am back to back champion heading into the huge final season. I now have Kamara, Jones, DWilliams, Ingram and the 1.01,1.02 at RB. I have Adams, Julio, Evans, Landry and now Ross at WR. I'd like to improve my WR4 spot. Higbee, Waller, Ebron at TE and Rodgers at QB. 

and then I followed this up this morning with the following:

I gave 1.01, Ingram, Landry
I got Mixon, McLaurin, Slayton

Both WRs are taxi eligible (a big difference between our setup and pure FFPC) so I cleared two roster spots here. Not that I need those spots that bad, but it should allow me to be a little more flexible with defenses and kickers and speculative adds during the season. As much as I love McLaurin and Slayton (and I do), it's possible they don't get called upon from my taxi until midseason or maybe not at all if I'm lucky. 

I *do* like the idea of not putting quite so much on a couple rookie's shoulders for this final season. 

2 hours ago, menobrown said:

I traded Michael Thomas after his strong rookie season for 4/12. I think it's fair to say their values were equal and this deal is close to equal what I gave.

But the major difference is I did the trade specifically for a RB. I was a contending team but coming of a year where my RB's were sorry.

I just don't like that you gave up a young foundation piece and might turn right back around and draft a WR at 5. It's a good draft with good WR's, maybe you will come out ahead in this trade but not the move I'd have made right now just to get a few more bites at the rookie apple when the strength of the draft were those picks probably lie is at WR. It's very much a bird in the hand or two in the bush type scenario.

Really appreciate all of the thoughts here.  I think i just acted too quickly as I have been trying with multiple other owners in this league to deal but nothing even close was forthcoming.  But with that said, I am still ok with the deal as-is. Just in agreement that I could have gotten more.  How much is debatable as has been mentioned here many times, each league is its own market.

47 minutes ago, Dez said:

16 team PPR blockbuster

Barkley

for

Tyreek

Hopkins

$40 cash 

We get $50 a year for RFA/FA and it rolls over

I love Barkley, and RBs are king for me, but this is definitely too much to give for him.  Tyreek the Freak and D-Hop, along with $40 in cash is a ton.  Especially in 16 team leagues.  Good move if you made it.

10 minutes ago, Dez said:

12 team IDP PPR 1.5 TE

• Kelce

For

• Gesicki

Definitely 1.2 and Gesicki...Kelce is 30 so this is a fantastic cash-out for him...you get a big time prospect with the 1.2 and Gesicki has an opportunity to turn into a legit #1 fantasy TE this year.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Dez said:

12 team IDP PPR 1.5 TE

• Kelce

For

• Gesicki

All in all seems equitable to me.

I'd take those picks over Gesicki. Don't care much for him at all and think if  he's not already seen his ceiling his head is getting close. The main value I put on him is value others put on him, meaning if I could pick him up and deal him for more then those picks.

I've seen Kelce bring some some massive hauls this offseason, really more then the 1.2. Now me, I'd rather have 1.2 then a player turning 31 in midseason IF  I'm looking at this in a vacuum. But I can see both sides to Kelce vs 1.2 because he's one of the most impactful players in 1.5 TE PPR , and when I see these trades I often  think of which side would I want to be on if own a player(s) involved, and for me the one league I have Kelce in this format is a super competitive league were I finished second last year. So for me looking at where I actually own him that would be hard to downgrade my team in a competitive league. I'd  have to think hard about it, but again in a vacuum it's my approach if I can cash out what I view as a 31 year old TE for a shot to draft a 21 year old RB I'm probably going to do that.

FPC not involved (other than having Team A's 2021 1st)

Team A Gives:    
2020 Pick 1.5, 1.7 & 2.7

Team B Gives:
Drake, Kenyan
Howard, O.J.
2021 5th
2020 5.7

One owner filed official protest and posted to message board where most felt it was bad trade but not protest worthy (including me). Protesting owner quit the lg and we already have a new replacement owner. The trade happened 20 hrs ago smh. Fwiw, the previous owner was new this yr and this was already the 2nd time he official protested a trade. Good riddance afaic. 

1 hour ago, NE_REVIVAL said:

Team A Gives:    
2020 Pick 1.5, 1.7 & 2.7

Team B Gives:
Drake, Kenyan
Howard, O.J.
2021 5th
2020 5.7

One owner filed official protest and posted to message board where most felt it was bad trade but not protest worthy (including me). Protesting owner quit the lg and we already have a new replacement owner. The trade happened 20 hrs ago smh. Fwiw, the previous owner was new this yr and this was already the 2nd time he official protested a trade. Good riddance afaic. 

Picks yea but for sure does not merit a protest or someone leaving. What was team name if you don't me asking? Someone dealt Elliot and Waller for picks 4 and 6 in one of my FFPC leagues a few months ago and it caused two people to quit the league. One guy an original owner since 2014. The other guy however had just bought the team a few weeks, hit me with a slew of horrible offers and ended up bailing. I'd heard he bailed on another league recently as well after just joining it. Just wondering if it was same guy.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, menobrown said:

Picks yea but for sure does not merit a protest or someone leaving. What was team name if you don't me asking? Someone dealt Elliot and Waller for picks 4 and 6 in one of my FFPC leagues a few months ago and it caused two people to quit the league. One guy an original owner since 2014. The other guy however had just bought the team a few weeks, hit me with a slew of horrible offers and ended up bailing. I'd heard he bailed on another league recently as well after just joining it. Just wondering if it was same guy.

You can just quit FFPC if you don't like how things are going?  How does that work?  Do you get a refund?  If not, why quit?  At least try to win and not re-up next year. 

2 hours ago, NE_REVIVAL said:

Team A Gives:    
2020 Pick 1.5, 1.7 & 2.7

Team B Gives:
Drake, Kenyan
Howard, O.J.
2021 5th
2020 5.7

It's pretty freaking bad.  Drake is a one-year wonder and on a one year deal and could easily get drafted over.  Two top 7 picks in a loaded draft isn't good at all.

• Like 2

16 team full IDP

Team A got Elliott, Ezekiel DAL RB; Year 2020 Draft Pick 7.15; Year 2020 Draft Pick 8.16
Team B got Hilton, T.Y. IND WR; Hockenson, T.J. DET TE; Jones, Deion ATL LB; Year 2020 Draft Pick 1.10; Year 2020 Draft Pick 4.10

Contract years involved, EZE is on a one year deal so will coast a boat-load in RFA to keep so it's a good thing that 7 and 8 pick got tossed in to compensate.  For the non-IDP crowd Deion Jones is borderline studly LB, big positional value

16 team full IDP

Team A got Laird, Patrick MIA RB; Evans, Mike TBB WR; Evans, Rashaan TEN LB; Year 2020 Draft Pick 3.07
Team B got Kamara, Alvin NOS RB; Ingram, Melvin LAC DE; Johnson, John LAR S; Reid, Eric FA S; $2 in blind bidding

Evans is young bull up and comer LB but with some risk, the other IDP are fodder.  I think this is a $50 annual for BB

7 minutes ago, jabarony said:

You can just quit FFPC if you don't like how things are going?  How does that work?  Do you get a refund?  If not, why quit?  At least try to win and not re-up next year. 

I said quit but maybe the correct thing to say is request to have your team put up for sale. Most of these leagues have deposits and entry fees for 2020 had been paid. If you want to exit a league you don't get a refund but you can get 100% of your deposit and paid fees for 2020 back if you sale for the team for at least your 2020 paid entry fee. It's a good and smooth system IMO.

15 hours ago, JohnnyU said:

why?  It's not like Brady is a WR friendly QB anymore.  I would much rather have Rodgers throwing to Adams than Brady throwing to Godwin.

Adams is great, but in the middle of a retool for this roster going younger made more sense. And I don't think it'll be long before this valuation is almost universal anyways. 

Similar speculative retooling moves I've made in the last 4 months or so: 

Smaller pieces were involved but in general moving from:

Watson to Murray

Chubb to Moore

OBJ to AJB

They aren't all guaranteed to work out but sometimes a roster needs a facelift. 

Just saw the log of that Barkley trade again, what a monster deal.

16 man full IDP

Team A got Singletary, Devin BUF RB; Year 2020 Draft Pick 3.15
Team B got Hockenson, T.J. DET TE; Tranquill, Drue LAC LB; Year 2020 Draft Pick 2.01

Tranquil is upside young LB, think Jonnu Smith

Same league

Team A got Michel, Sony NEP RB; Brown, Marquise BAL WR; Jones, Zay LVR WR; Greenlaw, Dre SFO LB; Year 2020 Draft Pick 1.15
Team C got Golladay, Kenny DET WR; Hubbard, Sam CIN DE; Davis, Thomas WAS LB

Edited by Hankmoody

12 man devy full IDP

Team A got Haskins, Dwayne WAS QB; McCaffrey, Christian CAR RB; Year 2020 Draft Pick 4.07
Team B got Carson, Chris SEA RB; Harris, Damien NEP RB; Brown, Marquise BAL WR; Year 2020 Draft Pick 1.01

1.01 is a devy pick, I don't know the pool well but I think it's only a couple devys per team so maybe a guy like Ruggs or Jefferson?  CEH?  I can't imagine any of the 6 consensus guys survive any level of devy drafting into this pool.

On 4/13/2020 at 8:13 PM, Smokin Okie said:

Was sent an offer tonight:

I get Saquon, 3rd rd 2021

He gets 1.03, 1.05, 2.01, WR Kirk

I declined the offer. 

I own Saquon and I keep thinking what it would take for me to give him up. And I'm a huge Kirk fan - I own him, and I'm a huge Cardinals fan.

But I would not trade Saquon for that package. In Saquon you have a consensus top 3 dynasty asset, super young, and no off-field issues at all. The guy is rock solid.

It would take an incredible offer for me to give him up, and this doesn't do it. I think you made a mistake passing.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Hankmoody said:

14 man non-IDP

Team A got Year 2020 Draft Pick 1.12; Year 2020 Draft Pick 2.06
Team B got Drake, Kenyan ARI RB; Ingram, Mark BAL RB

I really like what Team B did here...that is not a big price to really beef up a RB unit, especially in a 14 team league...Drake has a chance to be a borderline #1/#2 RB and I would easily take him over the 1.12...right now Ingram is a great guy to target...due to his age he will not appeal to many because they become obsessed with becoming 100% young in the off-season...once the real season starts and injuries and reality hit a RB like Ingram becomes valuable to a team looking to win...getting him now at this price is a shrewd move as opposed to getting him during the season where the price will probably be much more...this is an excellent roster-building  move for Team B.

9 hours ago, rockaction said:

That Drake deal is oooooof. I know the calc values of the picks and Drake is about at 1.05. But that's his total value. Not another first rounder and viable second.

Ooooooooof.

IMO, Drake is not worth a 1.05 pick, his value is around the end like 1.12 / 2.01 type... and even with that, I am not giving the even a 2.01 pick for Drake.  He's only shown up for basically maybe one year of his first 3. 

Team A Gives:    

Team A Gives:    
2020 Pick 1.5, 1.7 & 2.7

Team B Gives:
Drake, Kenyan
Howard, O.J.
2021 5th
2020 5.7

What was Team A even thinking on that offer???  Team B stole this one.

Edited by jwsbowler
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, jwsbowler said:

IMO, Drake is not worth a 1.05 pick, his value is around the end like 1.12 / 2.01 type... and even with that, I am not giving the even a 2.01 pick for Drake.  He's only shown up for basically maybe one year of his first 3. 

Team A Gives:    

Team A Gives:    
2020 Pick 1.5, 1.7 & 2.7

Team B Gives:
Drake, Kenyan
Howard, O.J.
2021 5th
2020 5.7

What was Team A even thinking on that offer???  Team B stole this one.

Team A is overvaluing Howard as if he’s gronkowski. 

• Like 1

On 4/14/2020 at 4:58 PM, menobrown said:

Feel the same.

That's about two rounds more then I'd pay for Watkins so love that deal.

But I'd need to know were that projected first is in 2021 before I come off 1.12 right now. Which is also some personal bias, I was thinking of something the other day and I've actually had more success with picks 11/12 then I have with picks 2/3. 11/12 has been my sweet spot.   Past may mean nothing for the future but that's in my head and I'd need to know were that future pick projects.

The 2021 1st is likely 1.04-1.08. 

13 minutes ago, Matt's Eagles said:

12 Team .5 PPR

Team A got Leonard Fournette

Team B got Karreem Hunt, Christian Kirk, pick 2.4

Nice deal for team A...I am not a huge Fournette guy but he is a top 15 RB and getting him without giving up any core assets is a good deal.

2 hours ago, Matt's Eagles said:

12 Team .5 PPR

I like this trade.  Depending on the state of my team I might take either side - Fournette for the now and if rebuilding the investment in Hunt and Kirk (who I think will be a huge beneficiary of Hopkins' arrival in ARI) could pay off.  Next year you might not get Hunt straight up for Fournette so now is the time to pull that one IMO.

Deep PPR league. 

Dante Pettis, Zach Gentry, 2021 5th (late)

for 2021 2nd (Mid) 

Lesser trade made:  Same guy sent a 2020 5th and 6th for Kendrick Bourne ( now has both SF receivers) 

Chad Bebee also sent for two 2020 5ths. 

Edited by Gottabesweet

22 minutes ago, Dez said:

Here's a pretty awful one.  12 team IDP PPR 1.5 TE

Mattison + 5.05

for 4.08 + $3

We get $60 per year for RFA/FA and it rolls over

Easy to see how those go down when you play in these types of leagues though - RFA is almost over, Sammy Watkins has a $2 bid, so that cash = a bargain player in someone's mind.  I see a lot of these go down like this at the end of RFA.

12 team startup PPR SF best ball dynasty league, just made the following trade

Gave: 8.4 pick, 11.9, 12.4 

Got: Miles Sanders, 12.7, 22.07

For anyone curious Sanders was taken with the 3.12 pick.  

And roster after 8 rounds so far:

Lamar Jackson

Kamara, Sanders

Godwin, Evans, JuJu

Hurst 

Edited by ffmail4me

12 team PPR
Thoughts?

TEAM A:
Sells - Waller, LV TE,  Miller CHI WR,  2021 3rd
Team also has Kittle, finished 10/12 in 2019, would be third acquired pick in Round 1, taking advantage of deep WR class in position of need

TEAM B:
Sells - Ebron, PIT TE,  2020 1.12
Team won league in 2019, Ebron currently best TE, good at QB & RB and 4 WR in top 15, no 2nd round pick

Edited by Prussian

8 hours ago, Matt's Eagles said:

12 Team .5 PPR

Not a huge buyer on Fournette as most.  Maybe because it always seems like JAX doesn't use him well.
Also not sold Krik stays in the side-car with Butler healthy and Fitz making his last call.  I suspect Butler takes over opposite Hopkins in 2021. 
So a somewhat level deal to me ... edge to Team B.

53 minutes ago, Prussian said:

12 team PPR
Thoughts?

TEAM A:
Sells - Waller, LV TE,  Miller CHI WR,  2021 3rd
Team also has Kittle, finished 10/12 in 2019, would be third acquired pick in Round 1, taking advantage of deep WR class in position of need

TEAM B:
Sells - Ebron, PIT TE,  2020 1.12
Team won league in 2019, Ebron currently best TE, good at QB & RB and 4 WR in top 15, no 2nd round pick

This thread is for completed trades.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Denver724 said:

Went down in one of my leagues today. 12 team PPR.

Team A Mike Evans

Team B 1.05 and Darius Slayton

Would go with Evans but if you are high on Slayton I can see why you would do this because at 1.5 you can get a quality RB if you are weak there or you have a good chance of getting Jeudy or Lamb....you really need Slayton to turn into a fantasy starting level WR to make this worthwhile and right now I just don't know how I feel about him. 

Edited by Boston

• Gottabesweet changed the title to ****OFFICIAL 2021 IN- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****