What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (15 Viewers)

Matt's Eagles said:
12 Team .5 PPR

Team A got Leonard Fournette

Team B got Karreem Hunt, Christian Kirk, pick 2.4
I like Fournette more than most but that's a lot of good talent/depth on the other side. If contending give me Fournette, if rebuilding Hunt/Kirk/2.4 

12 team PPR TE 1.5 QB 4 pts passing TD

Mahomes + $5

for

1.02 + Cam Newton

We get $60 per year for FA/RFA and it rolls over

12 team startup PPR SF best ball dynasty league, just made the following trade

Gave: 8.4 pick, 11.9, 12.4 

Got: Miles Sanders, 12.7, 22.07

For anyone curious Sanders was taken with the 3.12 pick.  

And roster after 8 rounds so far:

Lamar Jackson

Kamara, Sanders

Godwin, Evans, JuJu

Hurst 
So someone drafted Sanders at 3.12 and sold for 8.04 and 11.09? That seems hard to believe - not that I don’t believe you, what I mean it’s hard to believe some one thought that was a good idea.

Matt's Eagles said:
12 Team .5 PPR

Team A got Leonard Fournette

Team B got Karreem Hunt, Christian Kirk, pick 2.4
I'd be selling Fournette if I had him but this isn't enough.  No way to know if Hunt will ever be an every week starter, I like Kirk but his value has plummeted with D-Hop there, and 2.4 just doesn't move the needle enough.

Depends on what my team needs. If I was the 1.1 there's no way I'd do that now - after the draft maybe.

As is, though, I'd the venue is on the 1.3/Kupp side.
Could not agree more...I love Kupp but would hate to make this deal and see something like KC taking a RB in the first.

12 Team PPR

Team A got 1.01, C Kirk

Team B got 1.03, C Kupp
1.01 and Kirk. I guess Kupp>Kirk but IDK. The air raid in the desert could really be a thing. I definitely like the direction the AZ offense is going more than that of the Rams. If there is an alpha to own in LA it is Woods, IMO. Nuk obviously in AZ, but I'm thinking Kirk might actually be a better play than Kupp. Never been a huge Kupp fan, though. I think they're close and so I would strongly prefer the 1.01 to 1.03.

12tm PPR

Sutton, 2.02, 2.11

for

Evans
Probably light for Evans by market value, but as an Evans owner I would snap accept this for him.  I rarely make "feel" trades but I'm all-in on Sutton so those picks feel like they are free and if nothing else give you two more dart throws to try to hit the next Aaron Jones.

12tm PPR

Sutton, 2.02, 2.11

for

Evans
I will take the easy way out and say it depends on what the rest of my WR unit looks like...if Evans was my #1 I would probably not do it because the downside of the deal could really hurt but if I had another stud WR or two I would do it because I think Sutton has some real good upside and I was getting two other pieces to work with.

12 Team PPR

Team A got 1.01, C Kirk

Team B got 1.03, C Kupp
If I had confidence Kupp was going to be used like he was before they were went more 2 TE heavy I'd go ahead and come off that 1.1 spot because when Kupp was getting that kind of playing time and usage he's a top 5 fantasy WR for me. But as is I don't have that confidence and I'd hold onto that 1.1 for now.

Chad Parsons said:
12tm PPR

Sutton, 2.02, 2.11

for

Evans
very close and agree, would depend on my WRs...  but overall with the trade, I like the Sutton side slightly more and if the 2.02 pick hits a TD overall, a no brainer.  Thus if my WRs group could survive it, Sutton side all the way.

Matt's Eagles said:
12 Team PPR

Team A got 1.01, C Kirk

Team B got 1.03, C Kupp
This is 1.03 and Kupp by a mile to me.  But then again I'm not a huge Taylor fan so 1.01 isn't as attractive and I know I can get one of Swift/Akers at 1.03.  That's part of the appeal. 

I think a lot of you are underrating Kupp in this deal.  Kupp was WR4 last year (standard and PPR), Kirk was WR45 in standard and WR38 in PPR.  That's a huge gap.  This is a PPR league, and now there's no established RB to grind yards, no more Cooks, and people expect Kupp to go down?  

This is 1.03 and Kupp by a mile to me.  But then again I'm not a huge Taylor fan so 1.01 isn't as attractive and I know I can get one of Swift/Akers at 1.03.  That's part of the appeal. 

I think a lot of you are underrating Kupp in this deal.  Kupp was WR4 last year (standard and PPR), Kirk was WR45 in standard and WR38 in PPR.  That's a huge gap.  This is a PPR league, and now there's no established RB to grind yards, no more Cooks, and people expect Kupp to go down?  
I am a big Kupp guy but I think some could be hesitant because when Higbee showed up Kupp's #'s took a hit...in his last 8 games (which means not all Higbee related) he had 0, 53, 35, 65, 45, 41, 31, 99 yard games...he did score a TD in the last five games which oddly enough also coincides with Higbee...again, I am very high on Kupp but I can see why someone maybe a little spooked (especially that game with a goose egg).

I am a big Kupp guy but I think some could be hesitant because when Higbee showed up Kupp's #'s took a hit...in his last 8 games (which means not all Higbee related) he had 0, 53, 35, 65, 45, 41, 31, 99 yard games...he did score a TD in the last five games which oddly enough also coincides with Higbee...again, I am very high on Kupp but I can see why someone maybe a little spooked (especially that game with a goose egg).
Agreed. I'm a big fan of Kupp, but he really dropped off later in the year. It was weird. It seemed like every game he got a late TD to save his day. 

Agreed. I'm a big fan of Kupp, but he really dropped off later in the year. It was weird. It seemed like every game he got a late TD to save his day. 
That's just recency bias.  He's still a PPR machine and a likely top10 finish again.  

That's just recency bias.  He's still a PPR machine and a likely top10 finish again.  
That is a real general statement...if Higbee did not show up I would agree but he did and Kupp's numbers were not what you would expect...again, I am a big Kupp fan and one of the reasons is he is a guy I feel you don't have to worry about but that wasn't the case the end of last year...could be just a blip (and it may make him more obtainable right now due to it) but something was definitely off for 50% of a whole season.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a real general statement...if Higbee did not show up I would agree but he did and Kupp's numbers were not what you would expect...again, I am a big Kupp fan and one of the reasons is he is a guy I feel you don't have to worry about but that wasn't the case the end of last year...could be just a blip (and it may make him more obtainable right now due to it) but something was definitely off for 50% of a whole season.
Yup. Just look at the target differential from weeks 1-8 as opposed to the latter part of the year. He would have had some very pedestrian weeks at the end of the year if he hadn’t scored a td in literally the last five games of the season. 

12 Team PPR, 1.5 TE PPR

Team A got  Bell, Kittle, Marvin Jones

Team B got AJ Brown, Hochenson, 1.04

Team B is going full rebuild
Team B pretty comfortably...that 1.4 really puts it over the top...Bell is not a RB I would be giving up good assets for in Dynasty and Marvin Jones is a WR that doesn't do much for me and he is also 30...Kittle is the draw here but I am not selling the farm for him...AJ Brown is a blossoming stud, TJH is a nice piece here and that 1.4 will bring something very solid back...the more I look at this deal the less I like it for Team A.

I would take the AJB/1.04 side there but people are underrating the value of Kittle in TE Premium.

Kittle scored 18.77ppg in that format last year which is more than all but two WRs (Michael Thomas and Chris Godwin).  AJB could be every bit the hit that everyone thinks he's going to be and still never outscore Kittle in that format.  And that's not accounting for the chance that AJB ends up being a flash in the pan.

FFPC

Gave: 11 and 13

Got: 6

Already had 8. I might have lost a little if you put this in a trade calc, don't know. Without taking into account players I'd usually prefer 11 and 13 over 6 but I got a top tier of 6, and a tier of 2 right behind them so even if something in NFL draft causes me to sour on my one of my top 6 I can bump one of the two players in that second tier into that spot and be ok with it.  Always a chance I'll regret this after the NFL draft but were I want to be right now is top 6.

FFPC

Already had 8. I might have lost a little if you put this in a trade calc, don't know. Without taking into account players I'd usually prefer 11 and 13 over 6 but I got a top tier of 6, and a tier of 2 right behind them so even if something in NFL draft causes me to sour on my one of my top 6 I can bump one of the two players in that second tier into that spot and be ok with it.  Always a chance I'll regret this after the NFL draft but were I want to be right now is top 6.
Great job, especially since you already own the 8...I like the situation of having 6 and 8 more then 8, 11, 13...in this draft those two picks should really get you two high quality prospects and as you noted you have much more control over who you can get.

PPR salary cap (100 dollars for whole team including in year transactions)

Give: Kupp, 2.04

Get: Kamara, 20 dollars cap space difference

Great job, especially since you already own the 8...I like the situation of having 6 and 8 more then 8, 11, 13...in this draft those two picks should really get you two high quality prospects and as you noted you have much more control over who you can get.
Thanks and my only hesitation at all is past history of this particular league which always seems to drop a golden nugget back to were those two picks were I gave up. Michael Thomas at 12, Kamara at 13, Ridley at 12 and I either drafted or acquired all of those players or used them dropping as leverage to get a really good trade.

But again I'm big on my top 6 in this draft and like that next tier of two as well but if something goes south or I think a nugget is dropping into later round one I can use the 8 to move back.

FFPC

I'm trying to do something similar to move up but not having a ton of luck. I get the feeling I might be able to with a couple owners in that 6,7,8 area, but will have to wait until draft day. I'm hoping to swing a deal before the NFL draft. I like the deal for you. There will probably be a golden nugget as you say that falls to the turn there. Happens every time it seems. But would rather have the higher tier pick.

FFPC

I'm with you that there's a top 6. Getting there like this was the right move, IMO.

12 team PPR. Start 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 TE, 2 RB/WR/TE.

Team A gave: Michael Gallup, 2021 1st (Defending Champ)

for

Team B gave: Mark Andrews 

Team A is defending champ and before this deal had Cook, Everett, Gronk, Dissly at TE.  Gallup would have been his WR3/4. Behind Tyreek Hill, AJB, Antonio Brown.

Team B missed the playoffs last year, but has solid team.  Has a plethora of TEs with Engram, Fant, Griffin still on roster.  Depending on injuries and performance Gallup would slot in as WR 3/4/5 behind Mclaurin, Metcalf, AJ Green, Kirk, Fuller. 

12 team FFPC style (disbands after 2020 jackpot season)

I gave 1.05, Lazard (who I publicly stated I would be cutting next week at cut time)

I got Conner, 1.09, 4.03 

I like one of Reagor/Jefferson/CEH/Akers at 1.09 almost as much as I like CEH/Akers/Lamb/Jeudy at 1.05. I'll take a swing on Conner to close the gap. 

ETA - and I now have to hustle to try and move another player or suffer cutting them at a loss. Right now in this league it would only be Jalen Richard, but I'm goingto see if I can get a 3rd or 4th for him. IDK. I did sell DeAndre Washington for 4.03 in this same league format.

Users who are viewing this thread