What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (23 Viewers)

12 team FFPC style (disbands after 2020 jackpot season)

I gave 1.05, Lazard (who I publicly stated I would be cutting next week at cut time)

I got Conner, 1.09, 4.03 

I like one of Reagor/Jefferson/CEH/Akers at 1.09 almost as much as I like CEH/Akers/Lamb/Jeudy at 1.05. I'll take a swing on Conner to close the gap. 

ETA - and I now have to hustle to try and move another player or suffer cutting them at a loss. Right now in this league it would only be Jalen Richard, but I'm goingto see if I can get a 3rd or 4th for him. IDK. I did sell DeAndre Washington for 4.03 in this same league format.

Guy that sold me Conner just sold the 1.02 for McLaurin, 1.08, 1.11
Then that guy just sent Gurley, DJ Moore, Waller and the 1.08 for CMC. Yowsers. 

ETA I'd make a pretty big bet that he flips CMC at some point for a ransom. Right now his roster is garbage. But he is a good and active owner, trader and his roster will look completely different by September (when football might happen).

Last edited by a moderator:
and then I followed this up this morning with the following:

I gave 1.01, Ingram, Landry
I got Mixon, McLaurin, Slayton
I did this last week in a different FFPC style league that disbands after 2020 jackpot, and the guy that got Ingram and Landry flipped them both, along with Hockenson, for Fournette.

That is what I thought too.  It is a league very new to dynasty (1st offseason since the startup draft) and everyone seems to be saying the other way.  I think people are overvaluing picks.  I will say Hardman's value is a bit higher because we do give return yards.
Well I'm not the biggest OBJ believer anymore but I think the 1.04 is worth most of that other side. So OBJ isn't free, but he is really, really cheap here. And he could still outperform that other side as well.

12 Team PPR

Team A got Devin Singletary, 2.02

Team B got DJ Moore
I think. But I'd really prefer to see who is on the board at 2.02 first. That's right around where I think there is a big enough drop off to swing this. I think we have seen Moore's ceiling and he is a good sell candidate. I also think Singletary is a good buy candidate. So.....

Any Fournette trades lately? I am thinking it's time to shop him (In PPR dynasty), but unsure what sort of players I should ask for. Ideally, I'd like a starting RB back in the deal. I have many quality pieces to add with him as well (Mainly WRs)

Maybe I should shop D. Henry in the same league as well?
In .5 PPR league

Fournette was traded for Hunt, Kirk and pick 2.04

12 team .5 PPR:

Team A gave: Tyler Boyd, Mecole Hardman, 4.12, 2021 1st, 1021 2nd, and 2021 4th (all should be very late as they are the best team in the league)

Team B gave: Odel Beckham Jr. and 1.4
I agree that it favors Team B by a good margin.

Team A is counting on too many chips to fall their way for the value to be right. OBJ stays a pumpkin; Hardman becomes an integral part of that offense; and a good dart throw with some lower value draft picks.

hispeedthinmint said:
Any Fournette trades lately? I am thinking it's time to shop him (In PPR dynasty), but unsure what sort of players I should ask for. Ideally, I'd like a starting RB back in the deal. I have many quality pieces to add with him as well (Mainly WRs)

If you could get good value for them, I'd shop them both.  I wouldn't be forcing a trade though.  I don't think Fournette has a ton of value after this year and it could be sooner if he gets traded to the wrong team.

JoeJoe88 said:
At age 22? 
In Carolina, yes. I could totally be wrong, I only ever said I *think* we've seen his ceiling. I still like him a lot and own him in three leagues. I just don't know that he is going to be much more than what we saw last year. 

hispeedthinmint said:

To each his own but this guy destroyed the NFL last year. I'm holding.

hispeedthinmint said:

A few weeks ago I traded Fournette for Kenyan Drake, 1.07, and a 2021 3rd

I feel really good about that trade, but that was before the Fournette trade rumors ramped up. I'm not sure if you could get that right now.

12 team Superflex-TE premium

Maybe I underestimated Jonnu's value. The other guy didn't even counter.

Gave: Jonnu Smith

2020 3.02

Got:  O.J. Howard

2021 4th rounder

A few weeks ago I traded Fournette for Kenyan Drake, 1.07, and a 2021 3rd

I feel really good about that trade, but that was before the Fournette trade rumors ramped up. I'm not sure if you could get that right now.
Love the Drake-side of this...Drake by himself could end up being a good deal...the 1.7 makes this an easy one and the third could be one of those picks that helps you make another deal. 

16 team IDP 1.5 TE PPR

Jordan Hicks + $40

for

1.04 and 2.04

Teams get $75 per year for RFA/FA and it rolls over

16 team IDP 1.5 TE PPR

Jordan Hicks + $40

for

1.04 and 2.04

I've tried to sell Hicks like this but to no avail. He's about to turn 28 and the Cards added more guys.

Give me the picks.

12 team Superflex-TE premium

Maybe I underestimated Jonnu's value. The other guy didn't even counter.

Gave: Jonnu Smith

2020 3.02

Got:  O.J. Howard

2021 4th rounder
I prefer Jonnu > OJ at this point, but ever so slightly.  OJ screams guy that doesn't want to try very hard.  Absolutely love the talent, or maybe he's just stuck with Arians for now I don't know.  But I'm done waiting on him to finally play like an alpha.  I don't think he has it in him.  

Love the Drake-side of this...Drake by himself could end up being a good deal...the 1.7 makes this an easy one and the third could be one of those picks that helps you make another deal. 
I agree. Why would Fournette be worth appreciably more than Drake on his own? They are both risky propositions who will likely produce well in the short term. The rest on the Drake side is just gravy IMO.

16 team IDP 1.5 TE PPR

Jordan Hicks + $40

for

1.04 and 2.04

I’ve never been in any IDP league where LBs (and not elite ones) hold that kind of value. Is there some funky scoring? Seems crazy.

Too low IMO
Too low? I think that’s a decent haul for Fournette. I’d probably take it but I accept it depends what you think of Kirk (and I really like him).

I actually think Fournette is underrated at this point as a player but you have to think he’s a depreciating asset. I don’t think you’re getting better deals than this in most leagues. By all means don’t move him for that if you feel it’s not enough but I really do think it’s in the ballpark.

27 player roster, already have Chubb & Ekler as top RBs. 1/2 point PPR.

I would get: Connor, RB & Washington (WR)

I would trade away: Montgomery, RB

WOULD YOU MAKE THIS DEAL??

27 player roster, already have Chubb & Ekler as top RBs. 1/2 point PPR.

I would get: Connor, RB & Washington (WR)

I would trade away: Montgomery, RB

WOULD YOU MAKE THIS DEAL??
This one is tough for me to say because I’m not crazy about either guy. This could look a lot worse after the draft either way. Gun to my head, I’d prefer Connor. 

12 Tm FFPC, TE 1.5 ppr

How does "my Gronkowski + 2020 7th" going to TB Buckos for a 2020 4th round pick sound? Who got the better of a deal?

Rob Gronkowski is ready to return to the NFL. ... But not with the Patriots

Gronk, who is planning to un-retire and facilitate a trade to the Buccaneers, will be packaged along with a seventh-round pick to Tampa Bay for a fourth-round pick, according to multiple reports.

While those reports are stipulating the deal is done "pending physical," Gronk told his fellow FOX Sports employee Jay Glazer that he already took his physical for the Bucs. Physicals have been the holdup for some players this offseason thanks to the coronavirus shutdown, but Gronkowski and the Buccaneers apparently found a doctor who was available.

That's why OJ Howard was being shopped earlier this month.

RushHour said:
I’ve never been in any IDP league where LBs (and not elite ones) hold that kind of value. Is there some funky scoring? Seems crazy.
Umm Jordan Hicks is an elite LB in IDP.

Tied for #3 in football in tackles with 87

#10 in football in assists with 54

Standard IDP scoring 2 pts per tackle, 1 per assist, 1.5 per pass defense, 4 per sack, 4 per INT, 2 per FF

Hicks scored the 2nd most pts in this IDP scoring system with 260 pts last year

Umm Jordan Hicks is an elite LB in IDP.

Tied for #3 in football in tackles with 87

#10 in football in assists with 54

Standard IDP scoring 2 pts per tackle, 1 per assist, 1.5 per pass defense, 4 per sack, 4 per INT, 2 per FF

Hicks scored the 2nd most pts in this IDP scoring system with 260 pts last year
I guess...I mean I’d put him in the second tier. Wouldn’t trust him to be elite consistently year after year. 

However you want to categorise him, I’ve never seen LBs valued that high in terms of rookie picks, particularly in standard settings. Just seemed strange, that’s all.

Didn't accept but had this offer in my 12 team PPR dynasty league last night

Give: JuJu and 1.2

Get: Kamara, Slayton, 2021 1st (1.9-1.12 is my best guess) 

12 team .5 PPR, non-TE premium:

Team A gave: 1.7 and Gronk

Team B gave: 1.4
1.4...what a nice gift...this is Dynasty and I don't see Gronk playing more then two years and would not be surprised if it is just one...not sure what the other guy is thinking...can't believe you couldn't figure out another way to get Gronk.

Zealots Field

Traded-2.10 rookie pick

Received-TJ Watt and 4.05 rookie pick

Had a subpar LB unit. Had 5 other picks better than the 2.10. 

Users who are viewing this thread