What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (7 Viewers)

GB did everything they could to replace Jones with William's last year. Now they drafted a RB in the 2nd and this means they love Jones. They absolutely do not love Jones and that's why he's walking after this year. 
Jamal Williams had 100 carries. Jones had 236 carries and 49 receptions for 1558 yards and 80% of the goal line carries with 19 TDs. If that was everything they could do to replace Jones I think hes in pretty good shape this year.

Jamal Williams had 100 carries. Jones had 236 carries and 49 receptions for 1558 yards and 80% of the goal line carries with 19 TDs. If that was everything they could do to replace Jones I think hes in pretty good shape this year.
Yep Williams kept getting hurt but they kept throwing him out there as soon as he was healthy. 

Drafting a RB in the 2nd is telling as well. He's gone after this year. He's in some kind of 3 way split by week 8 with Dillion getting all those TDs. He's not special. At least imho. GB knows it too. That's why they aren't resigning him. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep Williams kept getting hurt but they kept throwing him out there as soon as he was healthy. 

Drafting a RB in the 2nd is telling as well. He's gone after this year. He's in some kind of 3 way split by week 8 with Dillion getting all those TDs. He's not special. At least imho. GB knows it too. That's why they aren't resigning him. 
You should watch him play. I get excited every time he touches the ball. Seriously, I don't want you to miss out.

You should watch him play. I get excited every time he touches the ball. Seriously, I don't want you to miss out.
That's cool. He's your guy. I get it. No worries. Imo He's getting very little GL carries, his 3rd down role is staying the same, and he's losing 1st and 2nd down carries to the 2nd round RB GB just drafted. How many I'm not sure but I'd be mildly surprised if he breaks 200 carries this year. 

Something like 190 carries. 60 targets. Very little GL touches

That's cool. He's your guy. I get it. No worries. Imo He's getting very little GL carries, his 3rd down role is staying the same, and he's losing 1st and 2nd down carries to the 2nd round RB GB just drafted. How many I'm not sure but I'd be mildly surprised if he breaks 200 carries this year. 

Well let's hope there's a season so we can see how it all comes out!

LaFluer knows who buttered his bread all the way to the NFCCG and it wasn't A-A-Ron.  I'm pretty sure he'd like to win some games this year too.

GB did everything they could to replace Jones with William's last year. Now they drafted a RB in the 2nd and this means they love Jones. They absolutely do not love Jones and that's why he's walking after this year. 
:lmao:

You and Dr. D should shack up together.  If Jones’ owners had listened to him last year, they wouldn’t be polishing their hardware this offseason.  Dillon may siphon a few 1 yard plunges, but the Pack aren’t dropping Dillon into the offense anytime they get inside the 10. I’ll guarantee that.

Besides, Rodgers is the heir to Favre’s crown as the King of the 1 yard TD pass. The most aggravating team in NFL history to own a RB on as their glory hound QB’s throw cheap one yarders on 1st and goal from the 1.  

16 team PPR 1.5 TE

Did 2 trades tonight to get pick 5 probably gave up way too much.

1st trade

Gave Sony Michel + 2.04 (Pick 20) + 3.15 (Pick 47)

Got 1.10

----------------

2nd trade I made this just now

Gave 1.10 + 2.05 (Pick 21) + 2.07 (Pick 23)

Got 1.05

16 team PPR 1.5 TE

1st trade

Got 1.10

----------------

Got 1.05
Yeah if I owned 1.05 I'd give it up for the 1.10 + 2.05 + 2.07

Yeah if I owned 1.05 I'd give it up for the 1.10 + 2.05 + 2.07
Yes people want a lot to trade down I couldn't get the deal for 1.10 + 2.05 + 2.16 which is what I offered.

We only have 7 DTS spots and I started the draft with 9 picks in the first 2 rounds (1, 3, 4, 17, 18, 20, 21, 23, 32, 33) so I needed to trade a few of those picks to move up or for future picks.  I already had 7 guys from last year on DTS so moving some up to roster and leaving a few there.

If I could just keep every guy I draft then I probably don't make that trade.

16 team PPR 1.5 TE

1st trade

Got 1.10

----------------

Got 1.05
Wow that's a lot.  I want to say I'd do it for Lamb though, would make me feel like I'm getting 1.03 so a little more palpable.  First trade is good and if you just look at is as Sony and three 2nd's it's a lot easier to swallow.

Yes people want a lot to trade down I couldn't get the deal for 1.10 + 2.05 + 2.16 which is what I offered.

We only have 7 DTS spots and I started the draft with 9 picks in the first 2 rounds (1, 3, 4, 17, 18, 20, 21, 23, 32, 33) so I needed to trade a few of those picks to move up or for future picks.  I already had 7 guys from last year on DTS so moving some up to roster and leaving a few there.

Actually since that's not an IDP league those 2nd's mean a whole lot less.  I would definitely pull this trigger for Lamb and maybe even for one of the RB since it's full PPR.

Yeah. It's just who I'm getting at 2.05 and 2.07. I love that range and I'm getting a couple prospects I value a lot. The 1.10 is the nice too. 

Had no intentions of doing this, but got an offer to take the #1 pick that I think was too good to pass up.

Gave: Josh Allen, Curtis Samuel, Mecole Hardman, Mike Gesicki

Got: 1.01 + 2021 early/mid 3rd rounder

How do you guys think I did? Have Mahomes and Dak so had absolutely no need for Josh Allen. The other guys I like but don’t see any of them turning into studs or players that will be must starts.

Had no intentions of doing this, but got an offer to take the #1 pick that I think was too good to pass up.

Gave: Josh Allen, Curtis Samuel, Mecole Hardman, Mike Gesicki

Got: 1.01 + 2021 early/mid 3rd rounder

How do you guys think I did? Have Mahomes and Dak so had absolutely no need for Josh Allen. The other guys I like but don’t see any of them turning into studs or players that will be must starts.
How do you think we think you did?

Yeah. It's just who I'm getting at 2.05 and 2.07. I love that range and I'm getting a couple prospects I value a lot. The 1.10 is the nice too. 
If it was a 12 team league those picks would have a lot more appeal but 16 teams I think there is a drop off coming.  I also own 2.01 and 2.02 which in my own eyes means I catch any of those last tier players before they would ever hit 2.05. 

Still yes a lot to give up.  I ended up with picks 1, 3, 4 and 5 with 17 and 18 still in the bank.  (I tore the entire team apart for picks for this year)

1 CEH, 3 Taylor, 4 Lamb, 5 Dobbins

If it was a 12 team league those picks would have a lot more appeal but 16 teams I think there is a drop off coming.  I also own 2.01 and 2.02 which in my own eyes means I catch any of those last tier players before they would ever hit 2.05. 

Still yes a lot to give up.  I ended up with picks 1, 3, 4 and 5 with 17 and 18 still in the bank.  (I tore the entire team apart for picks for this year)

1 CEH, 3 Taylor, 4 Lamb, 5 Dobbins
Awesome you got CEH and Taylor. You'll be in the playoffs this year. Dobbins could be elite in 3 years but you can sit on him. Same with Lamb. Nice haul. 

I think he thinks we'll think he did super duper well when he knows damn well he did super duper well and he gets a gold star for it.
Was just looking for confirmation here that I wasn’t missing anything lol. Thought it was a good trade, but like I said it was offered to me so wanted to make sure I wasn’t undervaluing my guys.

Be thankful you're in a league with an owner that subscribes to Bill O'Brien's newsletter.
Might be even worse than O’Brien, this is the same owner who said he had no interest in Lamar Jackson last year because he already had Brees and Rodgers and now he’s in a total rebuild  :lol:

Then again, I probably shouldn’t be talking about undervaluing Lamar Jackson. Gave him up for Devonta Freeman straight up at the beginning of last season 🥴

16 team PPR 1.5 TE

1st trade

Got 1.10

----------------

Got 1.05
So you gave up Sony, pick 20, pick 21, pick 23 & pick 47 in exchange for 1.05. 

Good consolidating, sir. 

Would you have traded, Dynasty?:: 

1.04 (2020)

for

Two 2021 #1s (1.02-1.04 expected)
This is for completed trades. You’ve done this a few times now. If this truly is a completed trade, declare the exchange. Don’t ask if others would have done it, because they will think you’re in the wrong thread again. PS: this is always a dynasty thread. 

I can't help myself tonight just pulled another it the same league.  Another expensive trade up.

Gave up 2.01 + 2021 1st (defending champs pick that I bought earlier this year)

for 1.08

Took Jeudy.

So I ended up with 1-CEH, 3-Taylor, 4-Lamb, 5-Dobbins and 8-Jeudy

I think I am done for the night.

I can't help myself tonight just pulled another it the same league.  Another expensive trade up.

Gave up 2.01 + 2021 1st (defending champs pick that I bought earlier this year)

for 1.08

Took Jeudy.

So I ended up with 1-CEH, 3-Taylor, 4-Lamb, 5-Dobbins and 8-Jeudy

I think I am done for the night.
See, this is similar to when I dealt 1.09 and 1.10 for Jefferson a couple weeks back.  Had all those picks and wanted all of my specific targets.  Bet it feels good leaving the draft with the guys you wanted, right?  I think you nailed it.

He's going to split time with Dillon and will likely suffer severe TD regression. 
I am really interested to see how they use the backs around the goaline.

Bigger doesn't always mean someone has a better nose for the endzone.  For instance Phillip Lindsay got 2/3rds of Denver's goaline carries last year over the much larger Royce Freeman.

Meanwhile Aaron Jones has had far and away the best nose for the endzone of anyone in the league so far in his career.  Everyone talks about his insane TD totals from last year but no one notices that his TDs per touch numbers weren't actually out of line from the rest of his career.  He's been top 5 in the NFL in TDs per touch every year he's been in the NFL, including consecutive years in the top 3.

People talk about last year like it was a major outlier for him when he scored a TD every 15 touches.  But the year prior to that he scored a TD every 17 touches.  Even at his 2018 scoring rate with last year's touches that still would have been 17 TDs.

I'm interested to see if LaFleur falls into the trap of "herpa derp big guy must be better at goaline" or if he recognizes that no one in the NFL has been better at the goaline than Jones since he came into the league.

As for TD regression, this is already factored into his price. Nobody packages a 25 y.o. RB1 to move up in the draft. I think this means he's viewed more as a RB2, which is fair in my opinion. Normal touchdowns last year would have put him in that range.
You'd have to bump Jones' TDs from last year all the way down from 19 to 4 to get him down to RB13 with his yardage/reception numbers.  Even if he'd scored only 9 TDs last year he would have finished as RB7, just ahead of Nick Chubb.

Bazinga! said:
10 team ppr 

I am not in the league.  My son made this huge trade

He traded - Chubb, Sutton, 1.4

He got - Barkley

He paid a ton but got his guy and ends up with 

Barkley, Mixon, Sanders at RB

and Cooper, A Robinson, C Ridley and Metcalf at WR
That’s too rich for my blood.

Bazinga! said:
10 team ppr 

I am not in the league.  My son made this huge trade

He traded - Chubb, Sutton, 1.4

He got - Barkley

He paid a ton but got his guy and ends up with 

Barkley, Mixon, Sanders at RB

and Cooper, A Robinson, C Ridley and Metcalf at WR
I made almost this same trade for Barkley during the year last year.

I don't regret it one bit.  Barkley is an LT2/Peterson/Faulk type player imo.  He's a guy that will still be putting up top 3 RB numbers 5 years from now.

10 team, 1 ppr, double flex

My team:

Wr: godwin, sutton, robinson, boyd, kirk, lockett, landry

Rb: fournette, guice, D freeman, hyde

Team A (me) receives

Hopkins

Team B receives

Lockett

Landry

Carson

Ik im very weak at rb but i have so many receivers to trade for other rbs

16 team PPR 1.5 TE

1st trade

Got 1.10

----------------

Got 1.05
First one is dicey. Not sure your starting requirements but if 2rb in a 16 team league Michel still has real good value. Feels like too much. 

The second I like to move up to 1.05. you get CeeDee or a second tier RB for a second tier wr at 1.10 and who knows what as those second rounders way less valuable in 16 reamer. 

ETA:

Saw some other posts about how many picks you have. Plus realized you packaged 1.10 from Sony for 1.5. In that case it's big win. You basically get Lamb or Akers for Sony. 

First one is dicey. Not sure your starting requirements but if 2rb in a 16 team league Michel still has real good value. Feels like too much. 

The second I like to move up to 1.05. you get CeeDee or a second tier RB for a second tier wr at 1.10 and who knows what as those second rounders way less valuable in 16 reamer. 
1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex, 1 K, 1 DF are starting requirements

I currently have Dalvin Cook, Miles Sanders, Edwards-Helaire, Jonathan Taylor and JK Dobbins so I deemed Michel expendable and it was super hard to move him for anything.  Best offer I got was future 2nd before that deal.  Going into the draft I had picks 1, 3, 4 in the 1st round and I knew I was taking 2 RB's with those 3 picks.  I just didn't know Taylor would still be on the board at 3 so it messed up my plans I felt I had to take him and ended up trading up to secure Dobbins as well.

1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex, 1 K, 1 DF are starting requirements

I currently have Dalvin Cook, Miles Sanders, Edwards-Helaire, Jonathan Taylor and JK Dobbins so I deemed Michel expendable and it was super hard to move him for anything.  Best offer I got was future 2nd before that deal.  Going into the draft I had picks 1, 3, 4 in the 1st round and I knew I was taking 2 RB's with those 3 picks.  I just didn't know Taylor would still be on the board at 3 so it messed up my plans I felt I had to take him and ended up trading up to secure Dobbins as well.
Yeah just updated my previous post after I saw more info. If it's only 1 RB that definitely lessens the value of a Sony type back. 

I actually quit a 16 team league once because it required start 2 RB and had no ppr. The worst. 

Yeah just updated my previous post after I saw more info. If it's only 1 RB that definitely lessens the value of a Sony type back. 

I actually quit a 16 team league once because it required start 2 RB and had no ppr. The worst. 
I wouldn't mind us starting a 2nd RB and making it 7 RB/WR/TE but non PPR wouldn't work well in a 16 teamer.  I have my original dynasty league I created back in 1997 still going strong we have always been non PPR and I tried to vote in half PPR 10 years ago and got shot down.  When I first started we only got 3 pts for 100 yards rush or receiving and not combined and you got 0 pts for 99 yards we since moved to 1 pt every 20 yards since but this is my only non decimal non PPR league.  Basically my one dinosaur league.

Users who are viewing this thread