Team B got Chris Carson

Team B for me. Rivers, maybe 1 year.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, robb said:

Team A: Connor and Ridley, Atl WR

Team B: 1.04 and Miller, Chi WR

1/2 point PPR; draft in August 

Interesting. Is this SF?

I would take one of the top 3 RBs over Ridley and Conner above Miller though not by much

Team needs dependent IMO and also have to consider how the pick turns out

1 hour ago, Matt's Eagles said:

12 Team PPR, 2 QB league, .25 Point per completion, .25 points per carry

Team A got Phillip Rivers, Jarvis Landry

Team B got Chris Carson

Seems fair on both sides,  but honestly with that scoring and starting requirements I don't think I can tell.  I am lower on Carson than most,  so that clouds my judgment.  Most will probably prefer the Carson side. 

I am curious...WR must be very low value with those settings? 

On 6/11/2020 at 8:12 PM, Matt's Eagles said:

12 Team PPR, 2 QB league, .25 Point per completion, .25 points per carry

Team A got Phillip Rivers, Jarvis Landry

Team B got Chris Carson

Landry

23 hours ago, @CraigFernicola said:

14 team, .5 ppr, traded away my 1.10 rookie pick for Jarvis Landry, and picks 2.07 and 3.07. 

Team A (rebuilding team) got Justin Jefferson

Team B (playoff contender) got Landry, Chase Claypool and Deejay Dallas

Landry

Landry

• Like 1

Fun one...

12 tm, Bestball, Supeflex, start 2 TE (2 pt ppr for TE)

Gave: LJax, Jonnu Smith

Got: Mahomes, 2.10

I am not competing this year in all likelihood. I figured Mahomes is the safer long term asset and still have Goedert, Hooper, and Irv at TE. Thoughts? 

9 minutes ago, dipandglide said:

Fun one...

12 tm, Bestball, Supeflex, start 2 TE (2 pt ppr for TE)

Gave: LJax, Jonnu Smith

Got: Mahomes, 2.10

I am not competing this year in all likelihood. I figured Mahomes is the safer long term asset and still have Goedert, Hooper, and Irv at TE. Thoughts? 

I like it for you and I am a big fan of Jonnu

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, skycriesmary said:

10 Team PPR Dynasty

Team A gets DJ Metcalf, Hockenson

Team B gets Z Ertz, J Edelman

Metcalf side for me, not really close either

• Like 5

On 6/12/2020 at 10:50 AM, @CraigFernicola said:

14 team, .5 ppr, traded away my 1.10 rookie pick for Jarvis Landry, and picks 2.07 and 3.07. 

Team A (rebuilding team) got Justin Jefferson

Team B (playoff contender) got Landry, Chase Claypool and Deejay Dallas

Landry pretty easily for me. 

On 6/11/2020 at 3:05 PM, robb said:

Team A: Connor and Ridley, Atl WR

Team B: 1.04 and Miller, Chi WR

1/2 point PPR; draft in August 

I love Ridley and I think this is super close, but I think I take 1.04 side. 

19 minutes ago, Cjw_55106 said:

12 team ppr

Gave: David Johnson, 2021 second

Received: Hunt

I like the Hunt side, but close. I could see myself on either side of this deal depending on my team. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Cjw_55106 said:

12 team ppr

Gave: David Johnson, 2021 second

Received: Hunt

Houston would have given you DeAndre Hopkins for that same deal.

• Like 2
  • Laughing 2

36 minutes ago, ffmail4me said:

12 team PPR dynasty leagues where we start 1qb, 2rb, 3wr, 1te, 1 regular flex. How did I do? 

Gave: B. Cooks

Got: Conner 

And in a different league

Gave: Dak, 1.11, Preston Williams, B. Cooks

Got: Lamar, Jeudy, 3.6 pick 

First deal I take Cooks easily, especially in ppr and start 3 wrs.

Second deal you should be in jail for theft, but nice job. 

14 minutes ago, msudaisy26 said:

First deal I take Cooks easily, especially in ppr and start 3 wrs.

Second deal you should be in jail for theft, but nice job. 

I think Conner owner did very well getting Cooks, but I needed RB help and already had MT, Godwin, AJB, Golladay, Kirk, Preston Williams at WR...shopped Cooks to the entire league and no one seemed to value him. Probably did sell too low, but I do think Conner could have a nice bounce back this season, and I was having to trust Guice or Lindsay as my #2 RB, thus I made the move. 

12 team start 1QB 1RB 1WR 2TE plus 6 flex spots (1 is superflex)

I traded:  Christian Kirk, N'Keal Harry, 2.03

I got:  Michael Gallup and 1.07

Leaves me with 1.04, 1.07 and 1.11 this year.  Likely a competitor, probably just outside playoffs though finishing a rebuild.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ffmail4me said:

12 team PPR dynasty leagues where we start 1qb, 2rb, 3wr, 1te, 1 regular flex. How did I do? 

Good job getting rid of Cooks. 2nd trade is close.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ffmail4me said:

Your side of both. Conner is worth way more than Cooks. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, barackdhouse said:

Good job getting rid of Cooks. 2nd trade is close.

Thanks. And I was lucky that after getting Jeudy at 1.7, the owner with 1.8 selected Dillion so Jefferson fell to me at 1.9. Feel very fortunate to land Jeudy and Jefferson, which really helped replace Preston Williams and Cooks from my WR core (while allowing me to upgrade from Dak to Lamar in that trade! ) 

3 hours ago, Zyphros said:

12 team start 1QB 1RB 1WR 2TE plus 6 flex spots (1 is superflex)

I traded:  Christian Kirk, N'Keal Harry, 2.03

I got:  Michael Gallup and 1.07

Leaves me with 1.04, 1.07 and 1.11 this year.  Likely a competitor, probably just outside playoffs though finishing a rebuild.  

I like what you got even though I am a huge Kirk fan

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, IHEARTFF said:

12 team ppr

T Hill and D Singletary

for

DJ Moore and 1.1

1.1 side. Moore and Hill are pretty even to me due to the knucklehead factor of Hill. 

I made a couple minor moves during our rookie draft yesterday.

Gave: 2021 2nd

Got: 3.02-  took Zack Moss

Gave: 4.08

Got: two 2021 3rds, one likely mid and one likely late

Guy really wanted Van Jefferson, who was who I was going to take.  But I couldn't pass up the value there.  

45 minutes ago, King of the Jungle said:

I know you love Goedert but I would put Higbee above him so IMO Jones is for free.

Why do you put Higbee above?  Goedert is the better prospect and has shown more as an elite TE.  Higbee might not even be the starter with Everett there.  Same goes for Ertz blocking Goedert.  

22 minutes ago, Zyphros said:

Why do you put Higbee above?  Goedert is the better prospect and has shown more as an elite TE.  Higbee might not even be the starter with Everett there.  Same goes for Ertz blocking Goedert.  

It isn't similar. It would be in a world where Ertz flashed but was mostly hurt while Goedurt took over the position and then got paid. That's what happened with Higbee/Everett.

Unless I misunderstood the comparison.

(I say that as a big Everett believer and owner who is waiting for FA now, minus a Higbee injury.

Edited by ConnSKINS26

16 minutes ago, Zyphros said:

I think they are pretty close but Higbee was incredible to end the season and I think the Rams continue to feed him. Everett has had a chance but never has shown any consistency. Four straight 100 yard games to end the season (and then last game 8-84-1) has my attention. I don’t see Ertz going away anytime soon and he is much more a threat than Everett.

So it's close? I love Goedert but frustrated with the situation. The Eagles really screwed him. He'd be TE3ish right now on the Cowboys. It is what it is though and the situation isn't changing this year or next. So I cashed in on Goedert now. The Eagles could be moving on from Wentz. Hurts and a low volume passing offense could be their future in a couple years. Yuck for Goedert. 

33 minutes ago, Milkman said:

So it's close? I love Goedert but frustrated with the situation. The Eagles really screwed him. He'd be TE3ish right now on the Cowboys. It is what it is though and the situation isn't changing this year or next. So I cashed in on Goedert now. The Eagles could be moving on from Wentz. Hurts and a low volume passing offense could be their future in a couple years. Yuck for Goedert. 

It isn't ideal but his day is coming.

I also moved him this offseason because I was set on TE and probably sold a bit low but he is far far far far more talented than Higbee in every possible way.

I would only have moved him for help at a different position

Edited by KChusker
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, KChusker said:

It isn't ideal but his day is coming.

I also moved him this offseason because I was set on TE and probably sold a bit low but he is far far far far more talented than Higbee in every possible way.

I would only have moved him for help at a different position

I agree. He might be the best TE in the league but he's buried. 

13 hours ago, King of the Jungle said:

I think they are pretty close but Higbee was incredible to end the season and I think the Rams continue to feed him. Everett has had a chance but never has shown any consistency. Four straight 100 yard games to end the season (and then last game 8-84-1) has my attention. I don’t see Ertz going away anytime soon and he is much more a threat than Everett.

End of season surges are usually my avoid players.  Especially ones that are on offenses getting worse. 

I actually think Goedert overtakes Ertz as the TE1 but they're both on the field a ton this year to develop Reagor.  That's what makes sense in my head at least.  I'd much prefer him over Higbee.  There's contract out's for Ertz in 2021 and very obvious in 2022.  At worst I think it's 2 more years of pure hype in which you can still sell.  But they'll re-sign Goedert before then I bet.  He's shown he's a beast.  

17 minutes ago, Zyphros said:

End of season surges are usually my avoid players.  Especially ones that are on offenses getting worse. 

I actually think Goedert overtakes Ertz as the TE1 but they're both on the field a ton this year to develop Reagor.  That's what makes sense in my head at least.  I'd much prefer him over Higbee.  There's contract out's for Ertz in 2021 and very obvious in 2022.  At worst I think it's 2 more years of pure hype in which you can still sell.  But they'll re-sign Goedert before then I bet.  He's shown he's a beast.  

If they need to get rid of one it should be Ertz, not Goedert.   This isn't a "Trey Burton" situation.  Goedert is the real deal and much younger than Ertz.

Edited by JohnnyU

1 hour ago, Zyphros said:

I understand about being skeptical about late the surges and do agree about Goedert being the better talent. Just worry about Ertz sticking around for too long.

• Gottabesweet changed the title to ****OFFICIAL 2021 IN- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****