What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (19 Viewers)

I got Robinson and Kelley. I didn’t feel great about it at the time, but couldn’t waste a year of my core’s prime waiting for both Akers and Swift. I like it more after last week and wouldn’t trade Robinson for Akers straight up if offered to me today.
yeah, that’s definitely a nice hole. Well done. Timing is sometimes everything.

According to DLF’s ongoing mocks, here is first round ADP. It’s based only on 4 mocks, but it feels right to me. I could see taking another 2 or 3 guys over him, but he’s a clear 1st round pick still. Even if we say he’s 1.10 the trade is still pretty bad.

1.01- McCaffrey 1.02- Kamara 1.03- Elliott 1.04- Barkley (tie) Edwards-Helaire 1.06- J Taylor 1.07- Cook 1.08- Thomas 1.09- Sanders 1.10- Jacobs 1.11- A Jones (tie) Hopkins
I guess I play pretty conservative when it comes to injuries. I would take all those guys and then some before Barkley in a startup.

According to DLF’s ongoing mocks, here is first round ADP. It’s based only on 4 mocks, but it feels right to me. I could see taking another 2 or 3 guys over him, but he’s a clear 1st round pick still. Even if we say he’s 1.10 the trade is still pretty bad.

1.01- McCaffrey 1.02- Kamara 1.03- Elliott 1.04- Barkley (tie) Edwards-Helaire 1.06- J Taylor 1.07- Cook 1.08- Thomas 1.09- Sanders 1.10- Jacobs 1.11- A Jones (tie) Hopkins
How do you see the ongoing mocks before they are completed and published on their startup ADP page?

EDIT: Nvm found it on Ryan McDowell's twitter feed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Can you really place value on a mock in the middle of the season?

Be one thing if the season was over,  but those guys are just picking in theory...not the same to me. 

Can you really place value on a mock in the middle of the season?

Be one thing if the season was over,  but those guys are just picking in theory...not the same to me. 
Far from perfect and a small sample size, but the data are still valuable to me.

Adams in a landslide. Not a fan of Mixon at this point, and Adams is a big difference maker.
I disagree, and depending on where the 1st ends up, I think it’s pretty fair. Mixon is in a very good long term situation. 

I disagree, and depending on where the 1st ends up, I think it’s pretty fair. Mixon is in a very good long term situation. 
I just don't see Mixon ever really making it into the top tier of RB's. His production won't be too hard to replace overall. You're never going to pick up a WR who's going to come close to Adams.

kutta said:
I just don't see Mixon ever really making it into the top tier of RB's. His production won't be too hard to replace overall. You're never going to pick up a WR who's going to come close to Adams.
How much longer do we wait for Mixon? We need Gio’s role to be reduced and the offensive line to improve drastically. Is that next season? The season after that? He’ll be 25 next season, and while that’s not exactly old, it’s middle-age for a RB. The market is fickle and his value will take a hit, even if he’s producing.

I agree with you. He’s just not the asset we thought he was this offseason. I don’t own him, but would be looking to sell to someone who thinks they’re buying low. Late 2nd round start up value would be plenty for me, a clear win in my book. I’d take less than that I’d I had to, even.

Sorry, but this is Chubb pretty handily, IMO. 2nd round startup pick for a couple 5ths and some change. Especially in a league where you can start 4x RBs and only 2x WRs. It could workout. Hock has tier 1 potential and Brown could become a solid WR2. You’d also need Singletary to pick it up. I like Hock a ton and Brown enough, but don’t like the odds of all 3 of those things happening. Good luck though.
No problem with the feedback.  I know I willingly gave up the best player in the deal.  I like Hock & Singletary.  The original deal included Swift (and not Brown) but he would not part with him.  

Competing or rebuilding it would be tough to trade DK right now. 1st round picks are great but we just hope they end up turning into something like DK. Give me DK as he is young and looks the part and is tied to arguably the best QB in the game.
It's a good deal if they were high on Akers predraft. I mean that is three firsts for DK. 

If you are a good team deep at WR and need a young RB, this is one of only ways to pick up young RB talent. 

Just went down in 12 team PPR, TE premium dynasty league:

James Robinson for 2021 1st, looks like a mid to late 1st as team won league last year.

Team has for RBs:  Henry, D Freeman, Burkhead, Homer, Lewis, Richard, Scott.  

I could see this happening, and would take the chance with Robinson.

I envy the freedom your trade partner must feel. 
I hear you.  I'm not feeling 100% confident in this one, but I think today against the Cowboys secondary in a probable shoot out potentially changes OBJ's value dramatically.  Talent didnt go away...Cleveland has just been a wasteland.  Baker has looked a little better this year.  Big gamble, I know.  I have nothing left to make a big splash trade with later in the season now.  

I hear you.  I'm not feeling 100% confident in this one, but I think today against the Cowboys secondary in a probable shoot out potentially changes OBJ's value dramatically.  Talent didnt go away...Cleveland has just been a wasteland.  Baker has looked a little better this year.  Big gamble, I know.  I have nothing left to make a big splash trade with later in the season now.  
I've maintained for awhile now that he is poised to follow Moss career arc. Just a question of finding that magical third team. Sure feels like it could be Pats again. 

I'd deal for him at a discount if I didn't already own him in one league. 

That said, I think you still paid market rate if not a touch higher. Owners are so down on OBJ you probably left a little money on the table. Good luck on this roller coaster. 

OBJ traded for Ingram in my league. Yikes. No indication of whether the original OBJ owner has suffered from a new strain of COVID that causes delirium. 

It's a good deal if they were high on Akers predraft. I mean that is three firsts for DK. 

If you are a good team deep at WR and need a young RB, this is one of only ways to pick up young RB talent. 
I understand that opinion as well. But unknowns for what looks like a young ascending superstar is a tough move to make. Even if you were high on Akers he now is really behind the eight ball for snaps as Henderson has made his presence known. I never understood why the Rams drafted Akers as he was a gap heavy runner who didn’t seem to fit what they do. I like Akers as a buy low in today’s market versus someone who still carries a first rounder value tag.

Rebuilding an orphaned non-ppr, IDP Zealots team.

Gave: Jonathan Taylor, Mid/Late 2021 2nd

Got: Mark Andrews, Mid/Late 2021 1st

Accumulating 1st round picks for next year. I now have three. Plus my own 2nd which is trending to be the 2.1.

I still like Taylor but the situation/usage is becoming concerning. 

Rebuilding an orphaned non-ppr, IDP Zealots team.

Gave: Jonathan Taylor, Mid/Late 2021 2nd

Got: Mark Andrews, Mid/Late 2021 1st

Accumulating 1st round picks for next year. I now have three. Plus my own 2nd which is trending to be the 2.1.

I still like Taylor but the situation/usage is becoming concerning. 
In a dynasty NON ppr I really strongly dislike this deal.  Non ppr leagues are won with horse RBs,  not TEs that average 9-10ppg.  And moving from mid/late 2nd to mid/late 1st doesn’t do much to move the needle for me because that’s still typically WR range in the 1st of a non ppr.

What is DJ Moores value right now?  Obviously low but would it be worth attempting to trade him for say RB Swift?  Is that selling too low?

Also, someone sent me an offer of WR Boyd and a 5th rd pick for him.  Maybe I'm crazy but I still like Moore quite a bit.

In a dynasty NON ppr I really strongly dislike this deal.  Non ppr leagues are won with horse RBs,  not TEs that average 9-10ppg.  And moving from mid/late 2nd to mid/late 1st doesn’t do much to move the needle for me because that’s still typically WR range in the 1st of a non ppr.
I disagree with this. Leagues of all types are won with the strongest rosters. It doesn't matter if you have a workhorse back if he can't make up the points that the rest of a deficient roster set you back.

And in Zealots IDP leagues it's more pronounced since the rosters are so big (51 in non-ppr). 

And while I agree Taylor could be a workhorse back, I don't think he's going to be put in a workhorse situation. I say that as a guy who has him on three other dynasty rosters.

What is DJ Moores value right now?  Obviously low but would it be worth attempting to trade him for say RB Swift?  Is that selling too low?

Also, someone sent me an offer of WR Boyd and a 5th rd pick for him.  Maybe I'm crazy but I still like Moore quite a bit.
I think Moore for Swift is about fair. In a vacuum/startup setting Moore is worth more, but you have to pay a premium to acquire a RB with a WR right now. Maybe Swift and a WR3 type - Fuller, Robbie, Crowder, etc. 

I disagree with this. Leagues of all types are won with the strongest rosters. It doesn't matter if you have a workhorse back if he can't make up the points that the rest of a deficient roster set you back.

And in Zealots IDP leagues it's more pronounced since the rosters are so big (51 in non-ppr). 

And while I agree Taylor could be a workhorse back, I don't think he's going to be put in a workhorse situation. I say that as a guy who has him on three other dynasty rosters.
Agreed.  And I feel very confident that Taylor and a mid-2nd are a much stronger pairing in non ppr than Andrews and a mid 1st.  Time will tell.

53 on roster in non-ppr (Classic) and 51 in PPR, no?

Traded RoJo, Fournette and Perriman for Diontae Johnson and Jamal Williams (I own A. Jones), 12 team PPR.

Diontae stock seems to be too low right now, I'm happy to get him for the 2 TB RB's.

12 Team TE 1.5 PPR, Dynasty

Team B is rebuilding

Team A gets Kittle, Singletary, Ben Rothlisberger

Team B gets Swift, 2021 1st early, 2021 1st mid, 21 3rd and Aiyuk

Team B is rebuilding

That's how you rebuild. I don't play 1.5te ppr, but I imagine Kittle is a top 15-20 asset so good get assuming Team A is stacked. But love the Team B haul. That's basically four firsts for Kittle, Singletary & Cheeseburger.

Team B is rebuilding

Great haul for Team B...if you are rebuilding Big Ben has limited value and while Singletary is a good player he doesn't look like a star...losing Kittle is a big one but for that haul it is absolutely worth it...the more I look at it the more I think Team A really did not do well on this one.

Great haul for Team B...if you are rebuilding Big Ben has limited value and while Singletary is a good player he doesn't look like a star...losing Kittle is a big one but for that haul it is absolutely worth it...the more I look at it the more I think Team A really did not do well on this one.
It's TE premium - Kittle alone may be worth more than the return in that format, but it was a good haul provided those firsts really are early and mid and not mid and late.

It's TE premium - Kittle alone may be worth more than the return in that format, but it was a good haul provided those firsts really are early and mid and not mid and late.
I don't do TE Premium but I thought I understood the concept...if that is the cost of a top-end TE it feels like TEs are too valuable in that format.

Someone offered me DHenry, BCooks and a 2021 2nd (prob. mid-late) for my MSanders and DJM.  I declined it.

Most sources I could find have Henry and Sanders ranked with in a few spots (in both directions). Henry probably higher ROS (COVID notwithstanding) but Sanders is 3 years younger. So I viewed it mainly as Cooks + 2nd for Moore.  I think he's worth more than that.

I don't do TE Premium but I thought I understood the concept...if that is the cost of a top-end TE it feels like TEs are too valuable in that format.
Kittle is a late 1st/early 2nd round startup pick in that format so four 1sts may be a bit heavy but for a contender he is a true difference maker.

Of course right now coming off a 15-183-1 game is probably just about the highest point to buy him.

But from an NFL compared to fantasy standpoint I don't see why Kittle being worth that much means TEs are too valuable.  Kittle is just as valuable a real life player as CMC or Davante Adams so why shouldn't he be worth as much in fantasy?

Kittle is a late 1st/early 2nd round startup pick in that format so four 1sts may be a bit heavy but for a contender he is a true difference maker.

Of course right now coming off a 15-183-1 game is probably just about the highest point to buy him.

But from an NFL compared to fantasy standpoint I don't see why Kittle being worth that much means TEs are too valuable.  Kittle is just as valuable a real life player as CMC or Davante Adams so why shouldn't he be worth as much in fantasy?
My reason would be there are so few TEs that really makes a difference (compared to other positions) so that advantage becomes even more dramatic with the premium scoring...but again, I don't play TE Premium so I'm probably off base on that. 

12 TM PPR, .25/carry QB, 2-3 RB, 3-4 WR, 1-2 TE

Gave: Shenault, Gabriel Davis, Winston, 2021 2nd & 3rd

Got: Melvin Gordon, Kerryon Johnson

I'm 4-0 and lost Chubb

12tm PPR - I just made this deal. 

OBJ/David Johnson/Sammy Watkins for Aaron Jones/Jamal Williams/Tyrell Williams ( who I cut for Cousins )

Kyler Murray/Kirk Cousins/Teddy Bridgewater/Jalen Hurts

Dalvin Cook/Aaron Jones/Kareem Hunt/Jamaal Williams/Duke Johnson 

Davante Adams/CeeDee Lamb/Deebo Samuel/Hollywood Brown/Dionte Johnson/Mike Williams

George Kittle/Dallas Goedert/Robert Tonyan

FFPC rules leagues, made this first deal last week:

Gave: Matt Ryan

Got: 2021#2 and Daniel Jones

Comment: FFPC rules private league with major difference being two extra roster sports, so 22 in-season and 18 off-season. So holding that second QB is a little easier and in fact Ryan was my last remaining player from the 2011 startup draft but have Kyler now and thought this was good value for a second QB.

FFPC:

Gave: 2021 second round pick projected as pick 13-18 overall, 2021 third round pick with a wider projected range but currently not a playoff team.

Got: Leveon Bell and 2021 4th round pick from a current non-playoff team.

As the esteemed Andrew Dice Clay said, "Little Boy Blue.....he needed the money". That joke must have struck a chord with me because I heard it a good 30 years or so ago and everytime I do something for need I still think of that line. That's this deal,  the RB need is real.

Non-PPR

Team A: Julio Jones

Team B: David Johnson, Allen Lazard, and 2021 2nd (probably 20-24 range)

Team trading away Julio is 1-3 with Aaron Jones on bye and several RBs hurt, team trading for Julio is 4-0 with RB depth and young WRs (Evans, Deebo, Aiyuk, Tee Higgins, Diggs, AJ Brown). 

These two just went down in my league. 

Courtland Sutton & a first for Mike Evans.

Boyd, Carson, Ruggs and a first For Derrick Henry, Kupp and N'Keal Harry.

Users who are viewing this thread