What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (13 Viewers)

12 team PPR

Team A gets- Jacobs, Josh LVR RB, Smith-Schuster, JuJu PIT WR, Murray, Latavius NOS RB

Team B gets- Taylor, Jonathan IND RB, Fuller, Will HOU WR, Mattison, Alexander MIN RB

Massive deal completed

Gave: Matt Breida

Recevied: Devine Ozigbo, Justice Hill

(I have Robinson and have always coveted Hill to see what he could do once free of Baltimore's logjam)

Last edited by a moderator:
Gave: Derrick Henry

Got: J. Taylor and Ju-Ju 

This is in one of my 12 team PPR dynasty league. Thoughts? Hurts me this year for sure, but hoping long term value is worth potentially punting on this year...

Roster after trade:

Lamar, Newton, Darnold 
Taylor, Gibson, Lindsay, Scott, Freeman, D. Evans, C. Thompson 
Evans, McLaurin, JuJu, Jefferson, Diontae Johnson, Jeudy, Crowder, Hardman, Duvernay, Campbell, Sims
Gesicki, OJ Howard, Brate, Sample 

This is in one of my 12 team PPR dynasty league. Thoughts? Hurts me this year for sure, but hoping long term value is worth potentially punting on this year...
No clue what to tell you. I'm lower on Taylor and JuJu than most, higher on Henry.  I think the calculators will have you winning this deal. I don't trust JuJu's performance the last two years. At all. I'm pretty sure you fleeced the guy according to most standard values, though. 

No clue what to tell you. I'm lower on Taylor and JuJu than most, higher on Henry.  I think the calculators will have you winning this deal. I don't trust JuJu's performance the last two years. At all. 
Its very realistic that I move JuJu in a trade right away. One team has offered my choice of Carson, Hunt, or Ron Jones for him, although I think JuJu is worth more than any of those RBs by themselves. 

Its very realistic that I move JuJu in a trade right away. One team has offered my choice of Carson, Hunt, or Ron Jones for him, although I think JuJu is worth more than any of those RBs by themselves. 
Yeah, I think you made out really well. See my edit.

24 team PPR (2 copies of each player) not involved

Team A gave Michael Thomas
Team B gave Ekeler, Mostert, 2021 1st

Guy giving away Thomas is defending champion and well on his way to another, and is getting his 1st back. So late 1st. 

Roster after trade:

Lamar, Newton, Darnold 
Taylor, Gibson, Lindsay, Scott, Freeman, D. Evans, C. Thompson 
Evans, McLaurin, JuJu, Jefferson, Diontae Johnson, Jeudy, Crowder, Hardman, Duvernay, Campbell, Sims
Gesicki, OJ Howard, Brate, Sample 
I don't like JuJu at all but I would guess most people still have JT ahead of Henry in dynasty rankings even with Henry's recent run.  I think it's extremely likely JT will be drafted ahead of Henry in startups next offseason so getting a piece like JuJu (to flip, like I said I'm not a believer) on top is a good deal.

Guy giving away Thomas is defending champion and well on his way to another, and is getting his 1st back. So late 1st. 
Ekeler had a nice couple of games before the injury and the Chargers' offense looks surprisingly explosive now so I'm not surprised he still has pretty good value.  I would still take MT pretty easily here, though.

I like Ekeler more than most,  but I would still take Thomas side.  Ekeler did look pretty good though, so it could pay off.  

12 Team PPR  1 qb

Gave Tee Higgins and a high 2021 2nd (it will be 2.01 to 2.03)

Got JuJu Smith Schuster

I have some WR depth in this rebuilding team with Ridley, Jeudy, R Anderson, and Ruggs.  I know JuJu is a polarizing player but I am buying the profile of a guy who is 23 with two top 12 seasons in his past.  I like Higgins a lot and buying JuJu is risky, but I think it is a fair price.

12 Team PPR  1 qb

Gave Tee Higgins and a high 2021 2nd (it will be 2.01 to 2.03)

Got JuJu Smith Schuster

I have some WR depth in this rebuilding team with Ridley, Jeudy, R Anderson, and Ruggs.  I know JuJu is a polarizing player but I am buying the profile of a guy who is 23 with two top 12 seasons in his past.  I like Higgins a lot and buying JuJu is risky, but I think it is a fair price.
Higgins for me

forgive me if this doesnt "Exactly" belong here - but in our long running 12 team Keeper (keep any 3 (infinite) league) I did the following:

Sold: Michael Thomas

Received: Ceedee Lamb + 2021 2nd round pick 

I'm hopping off the MT train... man seems like he's going the AB route. I don't wanna deal w that anymore. Brees 1-2seasons max from retirement and his volume decreases anywhere else, imo. 

Love MT as a talent, he's a freak... But Im getting the bad vives and sold for a WR I am absolutely in love with, plus a little added bonus of a 2nd round pick. 

12  team ppr QB/2RB/3WR/TE/FL

Team A gave up

Freeman, Devonta NYG RB; Gaskin, Myles MIA RB; Evans, Mike TBB WR

Team B gave up

Sanders, Miles PHI RB; Scott, Boston PHI RB; Perriman, Breshad NYJ WR; Year 2021 Round 5 Draft Pick from Team B

12-team QRRWWWTF PPR

Team A gets: Marquise Brown, 2021 Mid-Late 2nd, 2021 Mid-Late 3rd

Team B gets: Ronald Jones, 2021 2nd (highly likely to be 2.1), 2021 5th (again likely 5.1 or 5.2

12 team ppr. QB/2 RB/2 WR/TE/F

Team A Gives 

Herbert (3yr rookie)

Allen Robinson (FA after 2020 likely not resigned)

James Robinson (FA after 2020 likely not resigned)

Team B Gives 

Tua (3yr rookie)

Mike Thomas (Contract thru 2022)

Salaries match otherwise. Roster fit made sense for both.

Non-ppr IDP Zealots

Gave: Kyler Murray, Terry McLaurin, DJ Chark

Got: Carson Wentz, CeeDee Lamb, 2021 5th

Team is not total restart but is stuck in the mud. And I just had to have Lamb, he's going to dominate for years. 

Murray is phenomenal, of course, but the QB spot is so volatile - look how we've cycled through Mahomes, Jackson, and now Murray. I wouldn't have done this had Tua not been named the starter - I really believe in him for the future.

McLaurin is a great player in a bad franchise. Chark is a tease.

I may have lost on "value" for this year but Lamb is just so obviously elite.

Plus, I'm an NDSU alumni so it's just kind of fun to finally have Wentz on a team.

Soulfly3 said:
forgive me if this doesnt "Exactly" belong here - but in our long running 12 team Keeper (keep any 3 (infinite) league) I did the following:

I'm hopping off the MT train... man seems like he's going the AB route. I don't wanna deal w that anymore. Brees 1-2seasons max from retirement and his volume decreases anywhere else, imo. 

Love MT as a talent, he's a freak... But Im getting the bad vives and sold for a WR I am absolutely in love with, plus a little added bonus of a 2nd round pick. 
This post is exactly what this thread is about. I just paid a premium for MT before the season started, and am debating offering s/u to Metcalf owner, so good to see similar deals going down from people buying low on MT. I mean I would feel like a perfect idiot buying high and selling low but ....

Soulfly3 said:

I personally love this for you. If I were a MT owner, this is the exact kind of deal I’d be looking to get for him. I think Lamb can be the overall dynasty WR1 in a year or two. 

This post is exactly what this thread is about. I just paid a premium for MT before the season started, and am debating offering s/u to Metcalf owner, so good to see similar deals going down from people buying low on MT. I mean I would feel like a perfect idiot buying high and selling low but ....
I roster Metcalf and would reject MT for him easily. 

I also roster MT and offered him for Lamb straight up and was rejected. 

Getting DK for MT wouldn't be selling low and I doubt it gets it done really.

Non-ppr IDP Zealots

And then I did this:

Gave: Mike Evans, Darius Slayton, Dalton Schultz

Got: Justin Jefferson, Noah Fant

I feel like I made a mistake trading for Mike Evans in the offseason. I'm paying the price for that a little here but at the same time, I think Jefferson is nearly the prospect that Lamb is. And Fant is still a long term answer at TE, IMO. And Slayton is just way too up and down for me. 

I am constantly tinkering with the roster in this particular league. This is the one in which I also got a 1st for Robinson a couple days ago. So yes, I'm playing for next year. 

Well I am apparently buying up JuJu, again I know not everyone is in on that but here is this deal...

12 team super flex ppr

Gave - Marquise Brown mid to late 21 2nd

got Juju

They are the same age and Juju has those two elite seasons I have to hope he bounces back and in the present they have not been that much different.  I am 5th right now so I am hoping to make the playoffs still so that 2nd could be later.  

And then I did this:

I feel like I made a mistake trading for Mike Evans in the offseason. I'm paying the price for that a little here but at the same time, I think Jefferson is nearly the prospect that Lamb is. And Fant is still a long term answer at TE, IMO. And Slayton is just way too up and down for me. 

I am constantly tinkering with the roster in this particular league. This is the one in which I also got a 1st for Robinson a couple days ago. So yes, I'm playing for next year. 
I'd take the Jefferson/Fant side quite easily here.  In fact I'd rather have Jefferson alone than the other side.

Well I am apparently buying up JuJu, again I know not everyone is in on that but here is this deal...

12 team super flex ppr

Gave - Marquise Brown mid to late 21 2nd

got Juju

They are the same age and Juju has those two elite seasons I have to hope he bounces back and in the present they have not been that much different.  I am 5th right now so I am hoping to make the playoffs still so that 2nd could be later.  
I am extremely low on JuJu.  I think Pitt moves on from him after this year and there aren't many better situations he could go to than the #1 WR in Pitt.  I would still roll the dice on him over Hollywood though.

How about over Chark? Juju worth the dice roll?
That's an  interesting thought. I have to rebuild one of my teams and trying to think about making a pitch for Chark. Not doing squat with Minshew's bb gun,  but they should be in good position to get a QB early.  Lots of people saying the QB class should be good.  If only the Jets could improve and the Jags could get Lawrence.  That would be quite a difference. 

Regarding juju I think I have lost all faith.  I would prefer Chark. Maybe I can flip Juju for him.

That's an  interesting thought. I have to rebuild one of my teams and trying to think about making a pitch for Chark. Not doing squat with Minshew's bb gun,  but they should be in good position to get a QB early.  Lots of people saying the QB class should be good.  If only the Jets could improve and the Jags could get Lawrence.  That would be quite a difference. 

Regarding juju I think I have lost all faith.  I would prefer Chark. Maybe I can flip Juju for him.
I would easily prefer JuJu to Chark

12 team no PPR start 1 QB; 4 teams make playoffs and draft 9-12, 8 non-playoff teams random lottery for picks 1-8

Teams A and C rebuilding, team B contender

===========================================================

Team A trades away Christian Kirk

Team B trades away Jared Goff, 2022 Rnd 3, 2023 Rnd 2

Team A trades away Daniel Jones, Anthony Miller, Tre'Quan Smith, Van Jefferson, 2021 Rnd 1 (50/50 playoffs)

Team C trades away Courtland Sutton, 2021 Rnd 3, 2022 Rnd 1 (likely lottery)

12 team no PPR start 1 QB; 4 teams make playoffs and draft 9-12, 8 non-playoff teams random lottery for picks 1-8

Teams A and C rebuilding, team B contender

Team A trades away Christian Kirk

Team B trades away Jared Goff, 2022 Rnd 3, 2023 Rnd 2

Team A trades away Daniel Jones, Anthony Miller, Tre'Quan Smith, Van Jefferson, 2021 Rnd 1 (50/50 playoffs)

Team C trades away Courtland Sutton, 2021 Rnd 3, 2022 Rnd 1 (likely lottery)
Those are both terrible.

Non-ppr IDP Zealots

Team is not total restart but is stuck in the mud. And I just had to have Lamb, he's going to dominate for years. 

Murray is phenomenal, of course, but the QB spot is so volatile - look how we've cycled through Mahomes, Jackson, and now Murray. I wouldn't have done this had Tua not been named the starter - I really believe in him for the future.

McLaurin is a great player in a bad franchise. Chark is a tease.

I may have lost on "value" for this year but Lamb is just so obviously elite.

Plus, I'm an NDSU alumni so it's just kind of fun to finally have Wentz on a team.
Hate it.

And then I did this:

Love it.

SayWhat? said:
Hate it.

Love it.
Same for both for me. McLaurin and Chark (I'm biased as I acquired both and went out of my way to do so) are stuck in bad situations, but they'll walk from their current teams before they're too old. Chark especially. Both 24. Too young to give up for Lamb, who is running primarily from the slot and runs a 4.5. He's this year's JuJu, if you ask me. A three on an almost historically productive offense when Prescott was throwing. But who knows if Dak will be back? People watching the Cowboys the last twenty years think there's an almost God-given right to have a league dominating quarterback racking up yards, but they don't have that right. They could be in for a heck of a decision regarding Dak. All three guys have tons of uncertainty around them in terms of teammates, front office dealings, etc.

Jefferson and Fant are what they'd call "ascending" talents 'round these parts. Evans is going to get it right with Brady for sure and Slayton's time is coming, but they lack the dynamism of Jefferson.

Andy Dufresne said:
And then I did this:

To say you crushed this is understating things. I took inspiration from this post of yours and offered both Evans and Slayton for Jefferson alone. Was rejected without a counter. 

You got a top-5 TE on top of it. Great job. 

Same for both for me. McLaurin and Chark (I'm biased as I acquired both and went out of my way to do so) are stuck in bad situations, but they'll walk from their current teams before they're too old. Chark especially. Both 24. Too young to give up for Lamb, who is running primarily from the slot and runs a 4.5. He's this year's JuJu, if you ask me. A three on an almost historically productive offense when Prescott was throwing. But who knows if Dak will be back? People watching the Cowboys the last twenty years think there's an almost God-given right to have a league dominating quarterback racking up yards, but they don't have that right. They could be in for a heck of a decision regarding Dak. All three guys have tons of uncertainty around them in terms of teammates, front office dealings, etc.

Jefferson and Fant are what they'd call "ascending" talents 'round these parts. Evans is going to get it right with Brady for sure and Slayton's time is coming, but they lack the dynamism of Jefferson.
Lamb isn't the three, he's the two regardless of what position he's playing. He made Gallup, an ascending 1000+ yard receiver last year, a role player. Without the benefit of a training camp.

McLaurin is stuck with the WTF's for the next two years. Chark with the Jags for who knows how long. And there's no guarantee these guys who be playing with a better QB on their next stop.

If you hated this one, you're really not going to like the one in my PPR Zealots league that'll finalize on Tuesday.

As for the Jefferson trade, I was surprised he accepted it as it was an initial offer I made to him. He currently has the best record and I think he has "win now" goggles on.

12 team ppr QB/2RB/3WR/TE/FL

Team A gave up 

• Davis, Mike CAR RB; 
  • Elliott, Ezekiel DAL RB; 
  • McCaffrey, Christian CAR RB; 
  • Pollard, Tony DAL RB
Team B gave up 

• Edwards-Helaire, Clyde KCC RB; 
  • Golladay, Kenny DET WR; 
  • Johnson, Diontae PIT WR; 
  • Year 2021 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team B 
  • Year 2021 Round 3 Draft Pick from Team A

Lamb isn't the three, he's the two regardless of what position he's playing. He made Gallup, an ascending 1000+ yard receiver last year, a role player. Without the benefit of a training camp.

McLaurin is stuck with the WTF's for the next two years. Chark with the Jags for who knows how long. And there's no guarantee these guys who be playing with a better QB on their next stop.

If you hated this one, you're really not going to like the one in my PPR Zealots league that'll finalize on Tuesday.

As for the Jefferson trade, I was surprised he accepted it as it was an initial offer I made to him. He currently has the best record and I think he has "win now" goggles on.
Hate was a strong word, I just piggybacked on the general feel. Unless one of McLaurin and Chark aren't starting for you, I don't see how CeeDee outscores both on a yearly basis.  Maybe he doesn't need to. Maybe your roster addresses that. Maybe this math is some neat ju-jitsu I don't understand. It could very well be.

Dak will no longer be under contract once the season ends. Dallas has no quarterback right now.  They have Andy Dalton and maybe a spanking new head coach, too.

But you wanted Lamb, so...actually, that's the point of the whole thing, isn't it? Win or lose with guys you want. That's really the spirit of a good trade or deal. I'd love to have Chase Claypool and would give an arm and a leg and people would say "that's nuts," but he's a guy I would want for a steep price, even. I'd just have to give the meat of my team for him, and I can't do that, really. So it is. 

Hate was a strong word, I just piggybacked on the general feel. Unless one of McLaurin and Chark aren't starting for you, I don't see how CeeDee outscores both on a yearly basis.  Maybe he doesn't need to. Maybe your roster addresses that. Maybe this math is some neat ju-jitsu I don't understand. It could very well be.

Dak will no longer be under contract once the season ends. Dallas has no quarterback right now.  They have Andy Dalton and maybe a spanking new head coach, too.

But you wanted Lamb, so...
That's just it, they wouldn't be. 

Chark is a little better fantasy version of Slayton - you never know what you are going to get. He had MANY poor statistical games last year and is performing similarly this year - plus Shenault will continue to siphon opportunity. He's possibly fantasy's biggest tease right now. He's 33rd in non-ppr scoring right now - just ahead of Greg Ward.

And I can't stress enough how little I believe in Team Washington.

Users who are viewing this thread