Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

****OFFICIAL 2021 IN- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

31 minutes ago, Dez said:

Non PPR TD heavy league a monster trade that shook the league with calls for veto from the commish who let the trade stand.  Context on trade Nantucket is making a push to win a championship while Montana is rebuilding.

Nantucket gave up Drake, Kenyan ARI RB; Kirk, Christian ARI WR; Thomas, Michael NOS WR; Higbee, Tyler LAR TE; Year 2021 Round 1 Draft Pick from Nantucket; Year 2021 Round 4 Draft Pick from Nantucket; Year 2021 Round 5 Draft Pick from Nantucket; Year 2021 Round 6 Draft Pick from Nantucket; Year 2021 Round 7 Draft Pick from Nantucket; Year 2022 Round 1 Draft Pick from Nantucket; Year 2022 Round 4 Draft Pick from Nantucket; Year 2022 Round 5 Draft Pick from Nantucket; Year 2022 Round 6 Draft Pick from Nantucket; Year 2022 Round 7 Draft Pick from Nantucket

Montana gave up Henry, Derrick TEN RB; Peoples-Jones, Donovan CLE WR; Year 2021 Round 4 Draft Pick from Montana; Year 2022 Round 4 Draft Pick from Montana

Is it me, or is this Michael Thomas and a million draft picks for Henry?  Seems like a crazy overpay for a single player (injuries happen).

Seems like a very dumb trade for Nantucket.  Too much time at sea?

28 minutes ago, vnel8tn said:

16 team PPR

TEAM A 
Nick Chubb

Alex Smith

Jalen Hurts

2021 Early 2nd

TEAM B

H Ruggs

AJ Brown

JD McKissic

2021 1st round (early to mid)

I wouldn't give Brown for Chubb straight up. The 1st and ruggs make this a landslide

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Andy Dufresne said:

Primarily injury. I have little faith in WRs returning to form from such injuries.

I tore my ACL when I was 25.  15 years later, you won't notice a difference!  Still $$$.

I like Sutton less than most, but I'll still take the Sutton side in this deal.  Sutton aside, 2x 1sts for Jefferson?  He's no Jedi Lamb.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jabarony said:

I tore my ACL when I was 25.  15 years later, you won't notice a difference!  Still $$$.

I like Sutton less than most, but I'll still take the Sutton side in this deal.  Sutton aside, 2x 1sts for Jefferson?  He's no Jedi Lamb.

If I tore my ACL, you wouldn't notice much difference in my athletic ability either! I may be small, but I make up for it by being slow.

After watching Jefferson this year, I'm not so sure he's not at least as good as Lamb.

Edited by Andy Dufresne
  • Like 2

10 team 2QB 3RB 5WR 2TE 1Superflex 1 flex full IDP

I traded away: Keenan Allen and Mike Evans

I got: Reagor, 2021 1st (the 1st moves to 2022 if Keenan OR Mike DON'T finish as top15 WR's rest of schedule), 2022 2nd

My team overall is above average and I am a competitive team. The only problem is I have 1 QB in a superflex, and overall relatively "old" overall. Thought it would be way better long term to build off youth and get a QB with future picks, than sell out and get a QB to compete with and then struggle to rebuild in 2-3 years.

This is the same league I traded MT -> Godwin straight up in the offseason and Julio for Mims, Dallas, a week or 2 ago. 

18 hours ago, Jonesin For Some Football said:

Just had a trade in .5 PPR, 12 team league:

Joe Mixon

Big Ben

for

2021 1st (non-playoff team most likely 5-6)

Laviska Shenault

Damien Harris

Kirk Cousins

Assuming not contending this year, I like the side with the 1st

ETA - Mixon is only 24? I would have guessed a couple years older.

Edited by heckmanm

3 minutes ago, heckmanm said:

Assuming not contending this year, I like the side with the 1st

ETA - Mixon is only 24? I would have guessed a couple years older.

I am 6-2 and in 1st place and got Mixon but the pick wasn't mine that I traded.  The team getting the 1st is fighting for a wild card spot but it isn't looking great for him.  Mixon being under 25 and losing Barkley, Dak, Kittle is why I made the deal.

3 minutes ago, Jonesin For Some Football said:

I am 6-2 and in 1st place and got Mixon but the pick wasn't mine that I traded.  The team getting the 1st is fighting for a wild card spot but it isn't looking great for him.  Mixon being under 25 and losing Barkley, Dak, Kittle is why I made the deal.

I could see your side if you're contending.  I think it's reasonably close overall and either side could look good based on current outlook.

On 10/31/2020 at 7:27 PM, DropKick said:

Is it me, or is this Michael Thomas and a million draft picks for Henry?  Seems like a crazy overpay for a single player (injuries happen).

Seems like a very dumb trade for Nantucket.  Too much time at sea?

It looks like an owner trying to win some money before bailing on the league in the offseason. 

29 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

PPR Zealots

Gave: CEH, J Jefferson

Got: Nick Chubb, McLaurin

I like Jefferson a little more than McLaurin but Chubb a LOT more than CEH.

I think if I woke up to this offer, on either side of it, I would not know what to do. I think I like CEH's future better than Chubb's and roughly the same with JJ v Terry. Age is probably the tiebreaker here. I love all 4 of these players.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Jonesin For Some Football said:

Joe Mixon

Big Ben

for

Laviska Shenault

Damien Harris

Kirk Cousins

This one is tough. I think the best players in the short term in the deal are Mixon and Ben. I don't know how much longer Ben is going to be able to play. He is still playing well right now. Mixon hasn't been doing that well but the Bengals are throwing so much that Mixon is on pace for 70 targets and 55 receptions which would both be career highs for him.

Its perhaps a lot to pay for Mixon, I think Shenault and Harris were worth 2nd round rookie picks. So a 1st and two 2nd rounders for Mixon and a QB upgrade is how I see this deal. I don't think I would want to pay that much for Mixon but maybe you can afford it and Mixon might improve your line up. Its kind of like 3 nickels for a dime kind of deal but after you fill the extra roster spot with a free agent that side of the deal is fine.

1 hour ago, Biabreakable said:

This one is tough. I think the best players in the short term in the deal are Mixon and Ben. I don't know how much longer Ben is going to be able to play. He is still playing well right now. Mixon hasn't been doing that well but the Bengals are throwing so much that Mixon is on pace for 70 targets and 55 receptions which would both be career highs for him.

Its perhaps a lot to pay for Mixon, I think Shenault and Harris were worth 2nd round rookie picks. So a 1st and two 2nd rounders for Mixon and a QB upgrade is how I see this deal. I don't think I would want to pay that much for Mixon but maybe you can afford it and Mixon might improve your line up. Its kind of like 3 nickels for a dime kind of deal but after you fill the extra roster spot with a free agent that side of the deal is fine.

Shenault was on my taxi so the roster shook up the same.  I lost Dak and liked Ben more than Captain Kirk.  The 1st sucks to lose but I have CEH/Jefferson from this year's draft and all my picks from next year's so I could afford it.  Probably didn't need a RB but CEH is now dealing with Bell and I just don't like relying on Monty every week.

2 hours ago, Andy Dufresne said:

PPR Zealots

Gave: CEH, J Jefferson

Got: Nick Chubb, McLaurin

I like Jefferson a little more than McLaurin but Chubb a LOT more than CEH.

About as even as it gets and I think this is one of those deals that are the epitome of personal preference and how you view each guy relative to the consensus.

I prefer the JJ/CEH side but on market value it's probably dead even so couldn't argue against someone preferring the other side.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Jonesin For Some Football said:

Joe Mixon

Big Ben

for

Laviska Shenault

Damien Harris

Kirk Cousins

I am pretty low on Mixon personally but I still think his market value is a fair bit higher than this.

Then again Shenault/Harris are not guys I'm high on so if those are targets that the person trading for them is high on I guess it could be OK.  I would reject this pretty quickly though where I own Mixon.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, FreeBaGeL said:

I am pretty low on Mixon personally but I still think his market value is a fair bit higher than this.

Then again Shenault/Harris are not guys I'm high on so if those are targets that the person trading for them is high on I guess it could be OK.  I would reject this pretty quickly though where I own Mixon.

The Mixon owner sent it to me for Jonathan Taylor in the same deal and I turned it down because JT is injured and there is so much of a time share there.  Said I'd do it for Mixon and he sent it over.

14 hours ago, cloppbeast said:

Give: Drake, Edmonds, and Thielen

Get: late 1st, late 2nd, and Chark

I don’t understand how some of y’all get these deals done. Like in my rebuild teams when I’m aged out a bit I can barely get 1st round value for 27 year olds, nevermind 30 year old WRs and 28 year old RBs. And on top of the 1st you get a young possible stud as well? Holy jeez 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Zyphros said:

I don’t understand how some of y’all get these deals done. Like in my rebuild teams when I’m aged out a bit I can barely get 1st round value for 27 year olds, nevermind 30 year old WRs and 28 year old RBs. And on top of the 1st you get a young possible stud as well? Holy jeez 

I agree that this seems like a lot for Drake who might not have a job next year and Thielen who doesn't look like the best WR on his team.  It is amazing to see the differences in leagues.  We haven't had any older players sold yet as this is only our 2nd year but I'm curious how that breaks down in my league.

13 hours ago, Zyphros said:

I didn't really get the deal done. He started the conversation. That's the only way I think you get full value these guys. 

1 hour ago, Zyphros said:

FFPC

I got: Adam Thielen

I gave up: Michael Gallup and Preston Williams

I betrayed you Unicorn, I'm sorry

Good trade.

1 hour ago, DexterDew said:

12 team ppr, qrrwwtffdk

Gave Goedert and 2021 3rd

Got 2021 1st

Reasoning: have Fant/Ebron/Everett, not a playoff team 3-5 (but getting closer) and want an extra first next year. Other team is borderline playoff team.

Good trade.

Made a couple of trades right before Last Sundays games.  Two different leagues;  both ppr 1QB

Me/Contender    Gave:  Zeke

Got:  Derrick Henry   from non playoff team

Me/possible playoff team    Gave:  Deebo, Cam, 2022 4th x2

Got:   Cooks, Gronk, 2022 3rd

was attempting a larger trade but didn't happen.  not sure how I feel about the second trade.

9 hours ago, Travieso said:

Made a couple of trades right before Last Sundays games.  Two different leagues;  both ppr 1QB

Me/Contender    Gave:  Zeke

Got:  Derrick Henry   from non playoff team

Me/possible playoff team    Gave:  Deebo, Cam, 2022 4th x2

Got:   Cooks, Gronk, 2022 3rd

was attempting a larger trade but didn't happen.  not sure how I feel about the second trade.

Picks are a wash. Deebo >> Cooks & Gronk

• Like 1

• Gottabesweet changed the title to ****OFFICIAL 2021 IN- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****