Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

****OFFICIAL 2021 IN- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

Just now, DropKick said:

Sorry.  Couldn't resist.

All good. I genuinely do not care other than believing one can post criticism constructively.  If the person didn't like my trade, then they could have said as much rather than the implication that I was stupid for dealing for someone who's on their WW. That makes no sense in the context of my trade, because my league, scoring & roster sizes are not the same as his league, scoring or roster sizes. Who cares who's on who's WW? Tonyan is on the WW in several leagues as well. Doesn't make either of them worthless.

Also, no need to apologize. It was good for a chuckle. 

32 minutes ago, Hot Sauce Guy said:

All good. I genuinely do not care other than believing one can post criticism constructively.  If the person didn't like my trade, then they could have said as much rather than the implication that I was stupid for dealing for someone who's on their WW. That makes no sense in the context of my trade, because my league, scoring & roster sizes are not the same as his league, scoring or roster sizes. Who cares who's on who's WW? Tonyan is on the WW in several leagues as well. Doesn't make either of them worthless.

Also, no need to apologize. It was good for a chuckle. 

Multiple posters are coming in here to say you are in the wrong and again and again you decide to say I implied you were stupid.  

What really happened was you overreacted and were out of line.  You keep digging in to your position calling me a troll and trying to say i I was overly critical.  That is not reality.  I avoided responding, but you keep responding about me that I was not responding in a constructive way.  If multiple posters were to tell me I reacted wrong I would retract and apologize, not dig in and keep defending a position that is wrong.  

• Like 2
  • Laughing 2

33 minutes ago, Cjw_55106 said:

12 team ppr

Gave Hurst

Received Scantling and a 2021 second

Not a big fan of MVS, but I think Hurst for a second is fair. 

I would give up Hurst for a 2nd at this point too. I was hopeful he would see a lot of targets and develop, but that hasn't happened so far.

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

3 hours ago, smbkrypt24 said:

and again you decide to say I implied you were stupid.  

Because that’s the only thing one could possibly infer from your “he was a FA in my league” crack since it was otherwise irrelevant.. Along with your subsequent “you mad bro” type response it became more obvious. 

Maybe just admit that was an unnecessary jab that didn’t contribute to the topic. 

Or don’t. I really don’t care. Have a nice day. 

• Laughing 1

32 minutes ago, NE_REVIVAL said:

FFPC, not involved

Both teams competing

Give Mahomes, Marvin Jones

Get Goff, Michael Thomas

Man. That’s a tricky one.

Face value give me Mahomes side. Geoff has been maddeningly inconsistent this year. Michael Thomas is a mystery until I see him come back and play as a WR1. His value shouldn’t be high enough to get Mahomes. 

that said, if the side getting Thomas/Geoff has a legit QB1 and won’t be starting Geoff, it makes more sense. Still lean Mahomes side but I could understand why they’d do it to get Thomas. 

Edited by Hot Sauce Guy
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Hot Sauce Guy said:

Man. That’s a tricky one.

Face value give me Mahomes side. Geoff has been maddeningly inconsistent this year. Michael Thomas is a mystery until I see him come back and play as a WR1. His value shouldn’t be high enough to get Mahomes. 

that said, if the side getting Thomas/Geoff has a legit QB1 and won’t be starting Geoff, it makes more sense. Still lean Mahomes side but I could understand why they’d do it to get Thomas. 

Get Goff, Michael Thomas

Post trade rosters:

Rostered: 20
IR: 0    
Teddy Bridgewater (CAR) 
Patrick Mahomes (KC)
Matthew Stafford (DET)
Leonard Fournette (TB)
James Conner (PIT)
Melvin Gordon (DEN)
David Johnson (HOU)
Derrick Henry (TEN)
Tyreek Hill (KC)
DeAndre Hopkins (ARI)
Marvin Jones (DET)
Tim Patrick (DEN)
Greg Ward (PHI)
Diontae Johnson (PIT)
Greg Olsen (SEA)
Rob Gronkowski (TB)
Eric Ebron (PIT)
Justin Tucker (BAL)
Ryan Succop (TB)
SF Team Defense (SF)

Rostered: 19
IR: 3    
Ben Roethlisberger (PIT)
Jared Goff (LAR)
Cam Newton (NE)
Le'Veon Bell (KC)
Malcolm Brown (LAR)
Saquon Barkley (NYG) IR
Phillip Lindsay (DEN)
David Montgomery (CHI)
Darius Slayton (NYG)
Damiere Byrd (NE)
Curtis Samuel (CAR)
Jarvis Landry (CLE)
Michael Thomas (NO)
Tyler Boyd (CIN)
Julian Edelman (NE) IR
Golden Tate (NYG)
Keelan Cole (JAC)
Travis Kelce (KC)
George Kittle (SF) IR
Ross Dwelley (SF)
Ka'imi Fairbairn (HOU)
KC Team Defense (K

41 minutes ago, NE_REVIVAL said:

Get Goff, Michael Thomas

Post trade rosters:

Rostered: 20
IR: 0    
Teddy Bridgewater (CAR) 
Patrick Mahomes (KC)
Matthew Stafford (DET)
Leonard Fournette (TB)
James Conner (PIT)
Melvin Gordon (DEN)
David Johnson (HOU)
Derrick Henry (TEN)
Tyreek Hill (KC)
DeAndre Hopkins (ARI)
Marvin Jones (DET)
Tim Patrick (DEN)
Greg Ward (PHI)
Diontae Johnson (PIT)
Greg Olsen (SEA)
Rob Gronkowski (TB)
Eric Ebron (PIT)
Justin Tucker (BAL)
Ryan Succop (TB)
SF Team Defense (SF)

Rostered: 19
IR: 3    
Ben Roethlisberger (PIT)
Jared Goff (LAR)
Cam Newton (NE)
Le'Veon Bell (KC)
Malcolm Brown (LAR)
Saquon Barkley (NYG) IR
Phillip Lindsay (DEN)
David Montgomery (CHI)
Darius Slayton (NYG)
Damiere Byrd (NE)
Curtis Samuel (CAR)
Jarvis Landry (CLE)
Michael Thomas (NO)
Tyler Boyd (CIN)
Julian Edelman (NE) IR
Golden Tate (NYG)
Keelan Cole (JAC)
Travis Kelce (KC)
George Kittle (SF) IR
Ross Dwelley (SF)
Ka'imi Fairbairn (HOU)
KC Team Defense (K

Not sure rb/wr/flex requirements, but looking at rosters I'd say the team getting Mahomes made a very smart deal. I would not having given up Mahomes if I had Team B's roster. That's a good corp playing for next year. I'd have moved Kelce to a contender for a top wr instead and gone into 2021 with potentially qb1, rb1 te1 and a top 5-10 wr.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Hot Sauce Guy said:

Because that’s the only thing one could possibly infer from your “he was a FA in my league” crack since it was otherwise irrelevant.. Along with your subsequent “you mad bro” type response it became more obvious. 

Maybe just admit that was an unnecessary jab that didn’t contribute to the topic. 

Or don’t. I really don’t care. Have a nice day. 

Dude, let it go.  His comments didn’t at all come across as “a jab” and in the grand scheme of things are nothing to get worked up about.  

• Like 3

3 hours ago, tombonneau said:

Not sure rb/wr/flex requirements, but looking at rosters I'd say the team getting Mahomes made a very smart deal. I would not having given up Mahomes if I had Team B's roster. That's a good corp playing for next year. I'd have moved Kelce to a contender for a top wr instead and gone into 2021 with potentially qb1, rb1 te1 and a top 5-10 wr.

I agree with this. Big Ben doesn’t have a whole lot of longevity & Mahomes is arguably the #1 dynasty asset. Thomas is a get, but that’s a steep price. 

3 hours ago, SayWhat? said:

Dude, let it go.  His comments didn’t at all come across as “a jab” and in the grand scheme of things are nothing to get worked up about.  

I’m not at all worked up about it. I’m happy to let it go, but he brought it up again, so....

yeah. 

I guess Samuel shouldn’t be on anyone’s FA list is the real takeaway here. 💡 

Tonyan: 1.3 points (woulda been on my bench)

Curtis Samuel: 26.8 points (in my active flex position) 

My deal is looking pretty solid so far, but hey, what do I know? :shrug:

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Hot Sauce Guy said:

I guess Samuel shouldn’t be on anyone’s FA list is the real takeaway here. 💡 

Tonyan: 1.3 points (woulda been on my bench)

Curtis Samuel: 26.8 points (in my active flex position) 

My deal is looking pretty solid so far, but hey, what do I know? :shrug:

I wish I traded Tonyan and didn't start him this week! My biggest problem with Tonyan has to do with Rodgers not being a big fan of the TE. Now that Adams is back I doubt you will see him as a reliable weekly option and I would much rather have Samuel both in dynasty and redraft leagues. I plan on having Tonyan ride my bench with very little chance of starting.

• Thanks 1

Just now, yoman said:

I wish I traded Tonyan and didn't start him this week! My biggest problem with Tonyan has to do with Rodgers not being a big fan of the TE. Now that Adams is back I doubt you will see him as a reliable weekly option and I would much rather have Samuel both in dynasty and redraft leagues. I plan on having Tonyan ride my bench with very little chance of starting.

I agree. He wasn’t that consistent with Adam’s out, and now they’ve got Lazard coming back as well. That all went into my consideration. I could have dealt Gronk or Evan Engram for Parker, but a 27 year old with a rookie QB...I just felt like Samuel was a better bet, especially given his recent production.

Some in the value topic thought I shoulda gone for Parker, but most of my receivers are 27-28 and I wanted to get a little younger. 

I have a very hard time seeing the Panthers going away from Samuel as productive as he’s been. 

49 minutes ago, mcintyre1 said:

12 Team PPR Superflex:

Team A gets: Keenan Allen

Team B gets: Tee Higgins, 2021 1st

Love them both ... 

but yea, big win for team B

Higgins is an obvious stud, with a QB that’s willing to get the ball to him. 

yes, sure.. Herbert is also going to be great, along with Allen. 

the 1st round pick sends over to the B team easily 

• Like 1

Had a Higgins trade a few weeks ago. Right after Dalton's decapitation

Superflex PPR

Team A (borderline playoff team, not currently looking good) gets: Matt Ryan, James Robinson, Tee Higgins, DiNucci, Team B's 2021 5th

Team B (rebuilding) gets: Dak, Team A's 2021 1st and 2nd

• Like 1

7 hours ago, FreshiZ said:

Had a Higgins trade a few weeks ago. Right after Dalton's decapitation

Superflex PPR

Team A (borderline playoff team, not currently looking good) gets: Matt Ryan, James Robinson, Tee Higgins, DiNucci, Team B's 2021 5th

Team B (rebuilding) gets: Dak, Team A's 2021 1st and 2nd

Great deal for Team A. And I love Dak. But if you held rookie drafts today, Robinson is top 6 and Higgins would be late first. That's less of the value than the deferred 2021 1st and 2nd. Don't get owners like that. You are rebuilding, get two promising rookies, and you flip them for more lotto picks? 

4 hours ago, tombonneau said:

I'm a biased Higgins owner, but come on. I'd auto-accept him for Keenan if I'm competing. He's got 3-4 years of WR1 level production IMO. 

I do think it's closer than some of the others who responded, but I enjoyed the little ego inflating :D -- Keenan Allen is a weird one for me because he never gets the respect I think he deserves based on his consistency and track record. Dude's been a rock solid WR1 for the last several years in PPR and the new kid at QB stepped right in and continued to feed him without issue. I'm pretty sure he also just signed a contract extension. I agree he's got several more useful years left. I'm trying to trade for him in other leagues where I'm WR needy and contending.

4 hours ago, tombonneau said:

Great deal for Team A. And I love Dak. But if you held rookie drafts today, Robinson is top 6 and Higgins would be late first. That's less of the value than the deferred 2021 1st and 2nd. Don't get owners like that. You are rebuilding, get two promising rookies, and you flip them for more lotto picks? 

I don't think your take is wrong and it seems weird to say "rebuilding" while giving up two good rookies but for context

I'm team b. My thought process was being superflex and even though my team sucks, I'm still no lock for a top 3 pick and QB's like Dak are not always readily available. I was thinking Robinson is worth a 1st but lets say he's the 1st and the 2nd. Then I'm getting Dak for Higgins and Ryan plus some junk. I think in season with a healthy Dak that offer never gets accepted. So while it really hurt to give up Higgins (still stings) I now have the option in the rookie draft to take best player available with my 2 1st's and not be tempted to reach for a QB.

But respect your opinion also

2 minutes ago, FreshiZ said:

I don't think your take is wrong and it seems weird to say "rebuilding" while giving up two good rookies but for context

I'm team b. My thought process was being superflex and even though my team sucks, I'm still no lock for a top 3 pick and QB's like Dak are not always readily available. I was thinking Robinson is worth a 1st but lets say he's the 1st and the 2nd. Then I'm getting Dak for Higgins and Ryan plus some junk. I think in season with a healthy Dak that offer never gets accepted. So while it really hurt to give up Higgins (still stings) I now have the option in the rookie draft to take best player available with my 2 1st's and not be tempted to reach for a QB.

But respect your opinion also

Oh well if it's superflex that's different. I don't play it but seems like QB value is much much higher, so the Dak/Ryan gap is more substantial and I can't really evaluate that as well. I rescind my rebuke. :D 

• Like 1

Non-ppr Zealots IDP

Gave: Jonathan Taylor, Amari Cooper, Courtland Sutton

Got: Miles Sanders, Tee Higgins

Not a giant fan of Sanders but I wanted Higgins to pair with Lamb and Jefferson. I've now completely divested of JT in all three of my dynasties. Now I'm trying to trade my two firsts for Chubb but unfortunately the guy who has him seldom replies to offers.

Edited by Andy Dufresne

5 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

Non-ppr Zealots IDP

Gave: Jonathan Taylor, Amari Cooper, Courtland Sutton

Got: Miles Sanders, Tee Higgins

Not a giant fan of Sanders but I wanted Higgins to pair with Lamb and Jefferson. I've now completely divested of JT in all three of my dynasties. Now I'm trying to trade my two firsts for Chubb but unfortunately the guy who has him seldom replies to offers.

You have Higgins, Lamb and Jefferson? Wow, that's like a dynasty dream come true. I also like Sanders. 

• Like 2

I just completed this trade. Not sure I won or lost, Dynasty, 1/2 point PPR:

Received: Thomas, WR NO; Connor, RB Pit & Stafford, QB Det

Traded away: Henderson, RB LAR; Gaskin, RB Miami; DJ Moore, WR Car & Prescott, QB Dallas

Trying to make a run at it this year while still keeping out some hope for next year too.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Jonesin For Some Football said:

12 team .5 PPR

Win now team got Kelce/Jacobs

For

Rebuild team got CEH/Justin Jefferson/Fant/2021 2nd (top 4)

Assuming CEH/Jacobs are pretty much a dealer's choice wash, that's Kelce for Jefferson, Fant & a second. I'd go Jefferson side though, simply as I think outside the RBs canceling each other out he is the best dynasty asset in this deal.

• Like 1

IDP, Salary Cap ($250), Contracts (up to 3 year), Super Flex, Escalating salary if top 15 at your position, 45 man roster with 3 Taxi Squad spots; offense and defense scoring is similar for same tiered players

Lineup:  Q/RB/RB/WR/WR/TE/SF/K/P/DL/DL/LB/LB/DB/DB/IDP FLEX

Contending team received:

Lamar Jackson ($66+escalation), Chubb ($25), James Robinson($10+escalation), Dalvin Tomlinson ($10+esc), Buddha Baker ($10+esc)

Rebuilding Team received:

Dak ($15/2021), Mixon ($15), Taylor ($10/2022) and 2022 3rd rounder (increased value due to auction requirements)

12 Team PPR. I am trying to repeat and go all in. 

I traded Hollywood Brown/Curtis Samuel/Jalen Hurts and two 2021 2nd rd picks for Keenan Allen/Jake Luton/Tre’Quan Smith ( I’ll cut JL/TS ). 

the argument amongst league mates is I gave up way too much for Keenan but again in win now mode at 7-2 and I have Kyler Murray/Dalvin Cook/Aaron Jones/Kareem Hunt/Jamaal Williams/Davante Adams/Keenan Allen/CeeDee Lamb/Diontae Johnson/Deebo Samuel/George Kittle/Dallas Goedert/Robert Tonyan. 

would love to see reasons if anyone thinks I gave up too much given my current roster & depth. Adding Keenan gave me a great WR2 to start instead of having to guess out of DJ/CeeDee/Deebo etc. 

thanks for ur time and opinions 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gianluca said:

12 Team PPR. I am trying to repeat and go all in. 

I traded Hollywood Brown/Curtis Samuel/Jalen Hurts and two 2021 2nd rd picks for Keenan Allen/Jake Luton/Tre’Quan Smith ( I’ll cut JL/TS ). 

the argument amongst league mates is I gave up way too much for Keenan but again in win now mode at 7-2 and I have Kyler Murray/Dalvin Cook/Aaron Jones/Kareem Hunt/Jamaal Williams/Davante Adams/Keenan Allen/CeeDee Lamb/Diontae Johnson/Deebo Samuel/George Kittle/Dallas Goedert/Robert Tonyan. 

would love to see reasons if anyone thinks I gave up too much given my current roster & depth. Adding Keenan gave me a great WR2 to start instead of having to guess out of DJ/CeeDee/Deebo etc. 

thanks for ur time and opinions 

Even if you did give a little bit too much, which you didn't, that's what you should do if you're trying to win. I like it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 team Superflex league

Gave up a mid to late mid 2021 2nd and 4th

Got Tom Brady and a 2021 5th

I have Mahomes and Cousins but with Mahomes on bye this week and me needing a win to keep pace I thought this was a fair price and Brady will be better than Cousins now week to week.

• Gottabesweet changed the title to ****OFFICIAL 2021 IN- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****