Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

****OFFICIAL 2021 IN- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****


Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, Birdie048 said:

Thanks for feedback but I try to never get insulted over opinions or player comparisons.  We all have views!!
I asked for his 1st (he doesn’t have 2nd). 
My big reason is for making the move is due to Buff schedule (Bye, SF, Pitt & NEP).  While Phil schedule of Clev, Sea, GB, NOS & Arz) looks softer. 
I am also a fan of both Wentz & Campbell!

 

sorry forgot to add key point: I am #3 in Points and 5 & 6 make playoffs (after top 4 based on record).

Agreed!  I think Campbell is a good player, but WR seems incredibly deep at the moment which devalues the player a bit to me.  

I don't think Wentz is a bad player, but I am worried he is brittle.  Really, if you had gotten a 1st rounder or even a 2nd it would probably close the gap on the trade for me.  Also, trades are all situational... if you really don't have great WR's and have another top 18 QB then it's probably not that bad.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Helaire-ious said:

Is MIxon still worth a first, though?

I can't imagine his value is that low.  He's 24, just signed a long term deal, and is playing with a great young quarterback.  I don't think I'd move him for a high first.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, barackdhouse said:

12 team FFPC superflex

I gave 2021 1st (late)
I got Mixon

Woke up to this one in my box. 

Yikes. So the guy I traded with here just sent me an offer to get Mixon back for the 1st he sent me plus a 2nd. He says "quick profit?" 

I mean yeah it would be. Not even sure commissioner(s) would allow that. I declined anyway but now I have to assume this 1st offer he made was drunk in the middle of the night and now he regrets it. 

  • Laughing 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, barackdhouse said:

Yikes. So the guy I traded with here just sent me an offer to get Mixon back for the 1st he sent me plus a 2nd. He says "quick profit?" 

I mean yeah it would be. Not even sure commissioner(s) would allow that. I declined anyway but now I have to assume this 1st offer he made was drunk in the middle of the night and now he regrets it. 

You already made a profit by getting Mixon.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, barackdhouse said:

Yikes. So the guy I traded with here just sent me an offer to get Mixon back for the 1st he sent me plus a 2nd. He says "quick profit?" 

I mean yeah it would be. Not even sure commissioner(s) would allow that. I declined anyway but now I have to assume this 1st offer he made was drunk in the middle of the night and now he regrets it. 

Oh boy.  Hopefully you don't have some drama coming your way.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12-team 0.5 PPR Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex (WR, RB, TE), 1 DEF, 1 K

Traded George Kittle and 2021 2nd (late)

Received: Travis Kelce, Jamaal Williams, LA Rams Defense (week 15 vs. Jets) , and 2021 4th (early)

My team is currently 9-1 and leads the league in total points. His team is 3-7.

I don't love the value here for me but production from RBs can go south very quickly and I want to maximize my chances of winning the title this year.  My RB starters are Alvin Kamara and Aaron Jones with my backups before this being J.D. McKissic, Zack Moss, Latavius Murray, A.J. Dillon (IR/Covid), Tarik Cohen (IR), and Marlon Mack (IR).

I do own T.J. Hockenson as well so that made swapping Kittle for Kelce, who is four years, a little bit easier to swallow.

Edited by runner06
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, runner06 said:

12-team 0.5 PPR Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex (WR, RB, TE), 1 DEF, 1 K

Traded George Kittle and 2021 2nd (late)

Received: Travis Kelce, Jamaal Williams, LA Rams Defense (week 15 vs. Jets) , and 2021 4th (early)

My team is currently 9-1 and leads the league in total points. His team is 3-7.

I don't love the value here for me but production from RBs can go south very quickly and I want to maximize my chances of winning the title this year.  My RB starters are Alvin Kamara and Aaron Jones with my backups before this being J.D. McKissic, Zack Moss, Latavius Murray, A.J. Dillon (IR/Covid), Tarik Cohen (IR), and Marlon Mack (IR).

I do own T.J. Hockenson as well so that made swapping Kittle for Kelce, who is four years, a little bit easier to swallow.

I like it. I think it's on par for value regardless, because I think Kelce has 3+ elite TE seasons left. But I think making a win now move can trump the value question. We're not in the hobby of increasing the value of our franchise portfolio(s), we're in the hobby of crushing our opponents, winning Ships and stacking Benjamins. Value be damned. Good luck sir! 

PS I have made three win now moves in the last week. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Birdie048 said:

Minor deal ... selling "Depth" for some for those who can make a playoff run... 

Me 3-7:  I gave up SF RB McKinnon & 2021 Late 3rd 

Him 8-2: He gave up 2021 Late 2nd 

Not a blockbuster by any means, but a smart move for draft capital.  Anything after 3.06 seems like a dart throw.  Jumping into the 2nd round for McKinnon, who probably won't be relevant next year seems like a smart move.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm really in the hunt all of a sudden so I went looking for a QB upgrade. He snap accepted so I wonder if I overpaid.

Gave: Tua, 2021 mid/late 2nd

Got: Deshaun Watson

So I head to the future with this lineup. By far the best I've ever had in this non-ppr IDP Zealots league:

Watson/Chubb/M Sanders/Fuller/T Higgins/J Jefferson/Lamb/Fant

Edited by Andy Dufresne
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

I'm really in the hunt all of a sudden so I went looking for a QB upgrade. He snap accepted so I wonder if I overpaid.

Gave: Tua, 2021 mid/late 2nd

Got: Deshaun Watson

So I head to the future with this lineup. By far the best I've ever had in this non-ppr IDP Zealots league:

Watson/Chubb/M Sanders/Fuller/T Higgins/J Jefferson/Lamb/Fant

I would have made that trade. Good for you!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, FreeBaGeL said:

Honestly I'm pretty weak at both positions.

Bridgewater/Lock my other QBs 🤢

Moving Jones leaves me with CEH/Carson as top two RBs with not a ton of depth behind them.

I've been lucky at QB... Luck's early exit made me take a shot at Mahomes in one league and jumped off the Brees bandwagon going into this season.  Had a veteran and Burrow targeted but someone sniped him sooner than I expected.  Settled for Herbert and feel like I got lucky.  We've seen QBs emerge quickly recently...  Made me change my thinking on the position.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/17/2020 at 11:40 AM, Smokin Okie said:

12 team PPR - IDP - Full Dynasty League 

Not mine......

Team A gets:

WR Tee Higgins
DB Jamal Adams

Team B gets:

WR AJB

It would really help if you included scoring, lineups, and team size.  In my main league, I'd take Higgins and Adams in a snap, because IDP players are highly valued.    Higgins vs AJB?  I'd lean AJB, maybe, and I wouldn't argue with someone leaning Higgins.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, The Future Champs said:

Spinoff from the Collusion thread:

Team A - gets M Thomas, Mattison

Team B - gets Smith Schuster, Lindsey

One of them also got a scrub who was insta-cut, so that's irrelevant.

 

I’d take Thomas and Mattison without much thought.  In fact, I’d even sit Thomas for a week against his former owner if it got the deal done, and simply roll the dice for one week with a different option in my lineup.  

  • Like 1
  • Laughing 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Smokin Okie said:

Trade from my buddy's league.

12 team - Full Dynasty 24 players rostered -IDP- PPR - (1)QB (2)RB (3)WR (1)TE Flex - (2)DL (2)LB (2)DB

 Team A gets:

WR Golladay
RB Swift

Team B gets:

CEH
AJB
4th round pick

I will go with the CEH/AJB side as I do not want my eggs bundled in the Lions basket!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, SayWhat? said:

I’d take Thomas and Mattison without much thought.  In fact, I’d even sit Thomas for a week against his former owner if it got the deal done, and simply roll the dice for one week with a different option in my lineup.  

Nicely done.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

FFPC

I gave Waller
I got Kittle, 2021 2nd

My team needs 3 more VPs to make the playoffs and I will be downgrading from Waller to Ebron/Reed ROS. The 2021 2nd comes from a team that I am chasing for those 3 VPs, and I just acquired his 2021 1st from a different team earlier this week. His team is imploding, though, and I don't think Waller will push it over the edge. That said I am matched up against him this week so this trade could be quite pivotal. But ultimately Kittle and a 2nd is too good to pass up here.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, barackdhouse said:

FFPC

I gave Waller
I got Kittle, 2021 2nd

My team needs 3 more VPs to make the playoffs and I will be downgrading from Waller to Ebron/Reed ROS. The 2021 2nd comes from a team that I am chasing for those 3 VPs, and I just acquired his 2021 1st from a different team earlier this week. His team is imploding, though, and I don't think Waller will push it over the edge. That said I am matched up against him this week so this trade could be quite pivotal. But ultimately Kittle and a 2nd is too good to pass up here.

 

Steal. Waller is fine but would not be nearly enough to move the needle enough for me off Kittle, even with the 2nd and even if he plays no more this year.  Edit: just realized YOU got the 2nd. Holy crap!!

Edited by JoeJoe88
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Gottabesweet changed the title to ****OFFICIAL 2021 IN- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
  • Create New...