What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (13 Viewers)

FFPC $500 Dynasty League

Traded:

RB, Cam Akers

WR, M. Brown

TE, Gerald Everett 

Received:

RB, James Robinson

WR, Mike Evans

TE, Evan Engram 

FFPC SF not involved

Team A gave Hurts, 2.05, 4.05
Team B gave 1.09, 2.04, 3.06

If he is the QB then it's too cheap IMO. But an easy quick profit for sure.  
It's a dice roll until draft day but if Philly doesn't draft a QB this could be an absolute home run for Team B...not a big price to pay at all for a potential stud fantasy QB who won't be 23 until August...I would do this for Hurts because I feel if it is a worst case case scenario and Philly drafts a QB I still believe he will end up being a starting QB somewhere else and if you were to take one of the big 5 QBs at 1.9 (which is great value in a SF) there is a good chance they would not start right away, so when you look at it that way it calms the fear down even more (IMO)...ballsy move for both owners, that's for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just traded Mike Williams away a few days ago as a part of a bigger deal because I was going to cut him. Other then Josh Gordon, who I once held for almost 7 years on a FFPC team, I would have to classify Mike Williams as the biggest roster drain on a team I've ever owned as I've had him sine he entered the league and don't think I've started him more then once or twice.

Agree with were your mind is on Cooper, I think he' s likely gone after this year and if he's not then Gallup will be. But I also own Gallup on an FFPC team and he's like Mike Williams to me in that it's a roster drain for what I assume is another year so I'd happily exit out for 2.6 and a future second.
Roster clogger or not I was just offered Big Mike for my 3.05. I had the roster spot so I took the deal. Dude is a beast and while he is often plagued with nagging injuries (back, etc) I still think he can be a late career bloomer. 

Roster clogger or not I was just offered Big Mike for my 3.05. I had the roster spot so I took the deal. Dude is a beast and while he is often plagued with nagging injuries (back, etc) I still think he can be a late career bloomer. 
Yeah that is pretty good. Late career bloomer is definitely in the range of outcomes, especially with Herbert there now. Future 2nd is an autoslam for me but at 3.05 I'm probably a buyer depending on room/team needs.

Certainly possible, just can't seem to earn much of a target share and that bloom needs to happen fast as he'll be 27 next season. I  do think 3.5 is a solid price to take a shot on if you got room. One of my few non-FFPC leagues is a 21 man roster and I'm holding him in that one.

He is so much of a roster clogger to me that I don't even try to move him because I assume no one wants to buy him (for a 2nd). I might just drop him inseason honestly. 

Serious answer, though, he might be the perfect kind of guy to offer someone during the rookie draft for a bump. Something like 2.06 plus Mike Williams to get to 2.01? IDK.

12 team ppr QB / 2RB / 3WR / TE / FL 

Team A gave up

Reagor, Jalen PHI WR;

Year 2021 Draft Pick 1.08;

Year 2021 Draft Pick 4.07

Team B gave up 

Claypool, Chase PIT WR;

Year 2022 Round 4 Draft Pick

He is so much of a roster clogger to me that I don't even try to move him because I assume no one wants to buy
 I shopped him around for a third before trading him and market was cold. Perhaps if/when Hunter Henry leaves that will lead to some belief he can pick up some of that target share and prop up his price a little.

He is getting paid $15.68M this year, you'd think they want to get their money's worth but part of me thinks they only picked up that 5th year option due to sunk cost fallacy. Mike Williams taking up 12% of your cap is tough to justify to me but if people like to invest in players that their teams like to invest in I would point out the Chargers declined to franchise Henry for about $13M but are willing to pay Mike Williams $15.68.

Well he is actually pretty dang good. Just always missing time and not getting 20 targets a game like Keenan. But yeah with Henry leaving it might give him a little boost.

Just was offered 1.08 for Kupp in 0.5 PPR - thinking of pulling the trigger, but I want to ask for an extra 3rd on top. What's the general feeling on this one?
I would jump on this personally but depends on if you love Stafford in LA.  I would say even a late pick swap of getting a 3rd back for a 5th or something would be good to wiggle something for name value.

FFPC not involved:

Team A gives Mixon, Woods, 2022 2nd
Team B gives 1.01, Shenault

ETA crap my bad I typed it wrong it isn't SF - I thought that looked crazy. Still light but a little better.

Team A gave up

Reagor, Jalen PHI WR;

Team B gave up 

Claypool, Chase PIT WR;

Claypool should be good with Juju gone for sure but I think I would take the chance with Reagor and 8 personally.  I think 8 still gets you a really good WR or Pitts in standard league and Reagor still has a ton of upside even if it isn't on par with Claypool.

Team A gave up

Reagor, Jalen PHI WR;

Team B gave up 

Claypool, Chase PIT WR;

I would take Claypool on this one. QB concerns are real but in terms of talent my opinions is he's in the Metcalf kind of neighborhood.

Just was offered 1.08 for Kupp in 0.5 PPR - thinking of pulling the trigger, but I want to ask for an extra 3rd on top. What's the general feeling on this one?
I'll be the lone dissenter here, but I'd keep Kupp unless I was in a full rebuild. That offense will be much more dynamic next year with Stafford and Akers, and Kupp is extremely reliable (I think I read he had PFF's second highest grade on third down - first was Davante Adams). Kupp had 92 catches last year, and didn't play week 17. It's not a stretch to see 100 catches, 1100 yards, and 8-10 TD's in that offense. Also, I believe he will age well since he doesn't rely heavily on speed in his game.

I'd keep Kupp here.

FFPC $500 Dynasty League

Traded:

RB, Cam Akers

WR, M. Brown

TE, Gerald Everett 

Received:

RB, James Robinson

WR, Mike Evans

TE, Evan Engram 
I'll probably be in the minority again, but I like Akers here. I'm on record as saying that Akers will be a top 5 pick in 2022 redraft leagues. With Evans getting older and his role not super clear, I see Akers as the only superstar in this trade, so I'll take that side.

Team A gave up

Reagor, Jalen PHI WR;

Team B gave up 

Claypool, Chase PIT WR;

Reagor at the 1.08 for me.

We don't really know how good Reagor can be with a full camp and no injuries, but I think he can be pretty good. Toss in the 1.08 and it's a pretty easy call for that side.

One more from the same league above from a couple weeks ago. 12 team SF .5 PPR, not involved

S. Darnold, 1.07, 2.10, 3.07

for

R. Fitzpatrick, M. Gaskin, L. Bowden, J. Smith-Schuster, T. Tagovailoa, 4.10

Superflex:

Team A: Gets Tua and 2021 2.12.

Team B: Gets Jalen Hurts.
I think a year from now this could easily be the Tua side. But I gotta go Hurts. If for no other reason than I can sell him in SF right now today for more than Tua and by a lot. Nobody wants Tua but he may be a great buy low right now.

I must admit I loved Tua last year, but somehow ended up with a lot of shares of Hurts.  At this moment I prefer Hurts in that deal, but that could change over time.
Same, I ended up with a lot of hurts shares as well. I made the trade because I don't have any Tua exposure. My main qb's are Lamar and Kyler. I appreciate your reply.

FFPC orphan I just purchased.

Gave

Fant

SF K

BUF D

Got

Higbee

IND K

MIA D

He offered me Higbee and 2.09 and Herndon.  I told him I'd rather have his K, Def, and a 6th! 😄

I really don't like Fant or Higbee.  I sort of viewed it as a free 2.09.  I'm hoping Higbee has a big week 1 so I can ship him off, too.

This just went down in PPR

Team A gave Hockenson, Akers & 1.09

Team B gave Waller, Z. Moss, 2.09, 1.02 & 1.07
I’ll take the Waller side. Akers looked really good....for about 2 games late in the year. I’ll take a chance on one of the top 3 rbs in this class. Waller should continue to catch a lot of balls; hock could get an uptick in use and maybe has more years, so maybe closer to even. Hard to discern tier breaks but 1.07 looks like the area, prime spot to move back. Plus 2.09 and moss. 

Not involved, start 1QB:

Dak, N’Keal Harry, Dalton Schultz

for

Goff, Tua, Everett
Tua has some upside but best case scenario probably not as good or valuable as Dak. Everett could land in the best spot in the world and it wouldn't be that big of a deal would it? Try to imagine I didn't actually ask that. Yeah bizarre.

He does own Mahomes so Dak was his backup, but I was surprised as well.
I would actually think that's even less reason to be honest because you don't need the depth of two fringe QB's over one stud backup.

I've been kicking a Dak/Mahomes team for last two years. Started Dak over Mahomes 3-4 times last year so it's probably fair to label him a little more then a backup but I get wanting to move him if you got Mahomes. I did finally move Dak, and it was cheaper then I like but this is FFPC but at least I got two seconds back. I just don't see how this does the guy any good.

Tua has some upside but best case scenario probably not as good or valuable as Dak. Everett could land in the best spot in the world and it wouldn't be that big of a deal would it? Try to imagine I didn't actually ask that. Yeah bizarre.
I wouldn't make the deal and don't think Tua has shown much of anything as a pro, but saying the best case for Tua isn't worth a 27 year old Dak seems a little too sure that 10 years of Tua can't possibly be worth more than the next 5 of Dak.

I wouldn't make the deal and don't think Tua has shown much of anything as a pro, but saying the best case for Tua isn't worth a 27 year old Dak seems a little too sure that 10 years of Tua can't possibly be worth more than the next 5 of Dak.
I think it’s pretty unlikely that it happens and part of this game is speculation.

I think I'm actually more in agreement with you than maybe you have inferred. There is no surety on my part regarding Tua. Large range of outcomes. Forced to make a decision I would go with my original take here but no I am not sure about it. I am sure I would ask for more for Dak and not take this deal. 

Users who are viewing this thread