Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

****OFFICIAL 2021 IN- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

55 minutes ago, Helaire-ious said:

This just went down in PPR

Team A gave Hockenson, Akers & 1.09

Team B gave Waller, Z. Moss, 2.09, 1.02 & 1.07

I’ll take the Waller side. Akers looked really good....for about 2 games late in the year. I’ll take a chance on one of the top 3 rbs in this class. Waller should continue to catch a lot of balls; hock could get an uptick in use and maybe has more years, so maybe closer to even. Hard to discern tier breaks but 1.07 looks like the area, prime spot to move back. Plus 2.09 and moss. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Buckna said:

He does own Mahomes so Dak was his backup, but I was surprised as well.

I can see wanting to trade a QB if you have two studs, it’s actually smart, but he got two marginal QBs back and a mediocre TE, so it’s not like he helped himself by dealing from strength.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Buckna said:

Not involved, start 1QB:

Dak, N’Keal Harry, Dalton Schultz

for

Goff, Tua, Everett

Tua has some upside but best case scenario probably not as good or valuable as Dak. Everett could land in the best spot in the world and it wouldn't be that big of a deal would it? Try to imagine I didn't actually ask that. Yeah bizarre.

18 minutes ago, Buckna said:

He does own Mahomes so Dak was his backup, but I was surprised as well.

I would actually think that's even less reason to be honest because you don't need the depth of two fringe QB's over one stud backup.

I've been kicking a Dak/Mahomes team for last two years. Started Dak over Mahomes 3-4 times last year so it's probably fair to label him a little more then a backup but I get wanting to move him if you got Mahomes. I did finally move Dak, and it was cheaper then I like but this is FFPC but at least I got two seconds back. I just don't see how this does the guy any good.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, barackdhouse said:

Tua has some upside but best case scenario probably not as good or valuable as Dak. Everett could land in the best spot in the world and it wouldn't be that big of a deal would it? Try to imagine I didn't actually ask that. Yeah bizarre.

I wouldn't make the deal and don't think Tua has shown much of anything as a pro, but saying the best case for Tua isn't worth a 27 year old Dak seems a little too sure that 10 years of Tua can't possibly be worth more than the next 5 of Dak.

13 minutes ago, Catbird said:

I wouldn't make the deal and don't think Tua has shown much of anything as a pro, but saying the best case for Tua isn't worth a 27 year old Dak seems a little too sure that 10 years of Tua can't possibly be worth more than the next 5 of Dak.

I think it’s pretty unlikely that it happens and part of this game is speculation.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, menobrown said:

I can't come up with a good reason for the guy to deal Dak and get this back.

There can only be one reason...he thought it was a 2 QB league and pre-trade he only had 1 QB.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Catbird said:

I think I'm actually more in agreement with you than maybe you have inferred. There is no surety on my part regarding Tua. Large range of outcomes. Forced to make a decision I would go with my original take here but no I am not sure about it. I am sure I would ask for more for Dak and not take this deal. 

44 minutes ago, barackdhouse said:

FFPC SF not involved

Team A gave Godwin, Thielen
Team B gave Lamb, 2.08

Interesting one. I really like Lamb, and even more so now with Dak officially locked up. I like Godwin as well, but I’m beginning to think maybe he’s not quite as good as I once though. Plus I don’t really love his short-term situation. Give me the Lamb side. 

2 minutes ago, JoeJoe88 said:

Interesting one. I really like Lamb, and even more so now with Dak officially locked up. I like Godwin as well, but I’m beginning to think maybe he’s not quite as good as I once though. Plus I don’t really love his short-term situation. Give me the Lamb side. 

same, and for the same reasons

• Like 1

I'm a contender now & just made a couple deals today. This is PPR start 1 QB non-SF.

Moved my 2022 1st (likely late) for 2021 1.12

Then moved my 2021 1.09 & Hunt for Zeke & Pollard.

Still trying to find a partner to take K. Allen off my hands. The only spot I really want to improve now is TE, but I would not mind moving on from Lamar @ QB either

8 minutes ago, Helaire-ious said:

I'm a contender now & just made a couple deals today. This is PPR start 1 QB non-SF.

Moved my 2022 1st (likely late) for 2021 1.12

Then moved my 2021 1.09 & Hunt for Zeke & Pollard.

Still trying to find a partner to take K. Allen off my hands. The only spot I really want to improve now is TE, but I would not mind moving on from Lamar @ QB either

Why move Keenan if you’re a contender? He seems poised for a great year.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, kutta said:

Why move Keenan if you’re a contender? He seems poised for a great year.

I'm pretty deep @ WR so I can afford to if I can better my lineup. ARob, Ridley, Allen, Sutton, AJ Brown, AB, Gallup, Aiyuk, Claypool, Coutee, D. Parker is my WR group. We start 3 WR, 2 RB + 2 flex.  My Starting RBs are now CMC & Zeke w/CEH as the 3rd. I could still use some RB depth in case of injuries...

My only TE worth a damn is Goedert

Edited by Helaire-ious

Pained me to do it but FFPC

I gave up JuJu and Darrell Henderson

I got Engram

I needed a better TE option, figured he's undervalued and likely improved from last year. Arrow pointing up for his future and all that. JuJu was my WR3, 4 or 5 (depending on how you view the others I have), Henderson was a cut candidate. Going into the year with Tonyan, Engram, and OJ leaves me feeling much better. 

2 hours ago, Helaire-ious said:

I'm pretty deep @ WR so I can afford to if I can better my lineup. ARob, Ridley, Allen, Sutton, AJ Brown, AB, Gallup, Aiyuk, Claypool, Coutee, D. Parker is my WR group. We start 3 WR, 2 RB + 2 flex.  My Starting RBs are now CMC & Zeke w/CEH as the 3rd. I could still use some RB depth in case of injuries...

My only TE worth a damn is Goedert

At the risk of getting all assistant coachy, I’d be willing to bet that Allen is your top 1 or 2 WR this year.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

58 minutes ago, Zyphros said:

Pained me to do it but FFPC

I gave up JuJu and Darrell Henderson

I got Engram

I needed a better TE option, figured he's undervalued and likely improved from last year. Arrow pointing up for his future and all that. JuJu was my WR3, 4 or 5 (depending on how you view the others I have), Henderson was a cut candidate. Going into the year with Tonyan, Engram, and OJ leaves me feeling much better. 

😵

6 minutes ago, kutta said:

At the risk of getting all assistant coachy, I’d be willing to bet that Allen is your top 1 or 2 WR this year.

I love Allen for 2021 as well, but I'd include him with AJ Brown, Claypool and Ridley in terms of that likelihood. And don't discount Arob and Aiyuk. I wouldn't bet against it but he is 29 this year and seems like a great time to sell if the owner has a competitive team. I think he does. He has enough depth to do it, too. But only if a good deal appears. I don't see people buying Allen right now and he is worth more in his boxscore than something below market, so it is a tight squeeze. If he can do it I would.

• Like 2

FFPC SF

I gave 1.09, 2.09
I got 1.08, 2022 2nd (I'm thinking early)

I have offered the farm to the holders of 1.03-1.07 and this is as close as I'm going to get. This has the potential to be a tier jump trade and I love it. I hold the 2.03 and 2.05 as well so bumping the 2.09 to 2022 is also a no brainer.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, barackdhouse said:

FFPC SF

I gave 1.09, 2.09

I have offered the farm to the holders of 1.03-1.07 and this is as close as I'm going to get. This has the potential to be a tier jump trade and I love it. I hold the 2.03 and 2.05 as well so bumping the 2.09 to 2022 is also a no brainer.

I love what you did. It’s early but I see a tier break there, as well. These are the small moves that can pay dividends

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, barackdhouse said:

FFPC SF

I gave 1.09, 2.09

FFPC SF same league. Followed that one with:

I gave 1.08, 2022 2nd & 3rd
I got 1.07, Ebron

I have a pretty bad need at TE and I think he stays in Pittsburgh and is cheap enough in this deal. Everyone hates him but only other TEs are Hooper and Bryant. 1.07 is the prize here anyway.

Took over a "rebuild" ....12 Team 0.5 PPR, 1QB/1RB/2WR/1TE & 2 Flex (RB/WR/TE)

I moved Corey Davis WR for 2.10 and 2022 3rd (mid?).

I know Davis is unlikely to return to Tenn, and rumors of GB, NE, NYG, Balt, SF & Clev interest.  Only GB would be a plus IMO. And with A Jones return, I don't see the $ to sign Davis in GB.   He is 26 yo and never demonstrated his Top 5 pick slot.  I consider him WR4 material at best.  

12 minutes ago, JoeJoe88 said:

Who are you left with at QB?

Mahomes, Winston/Hill (I might move one or both before September), and I will probably draft one in May. Rookie or vet, maybe both. But I wasn't really in a position to acquire a better RB2 and now I have that. I don't see QB2 as big of a need in Superflex as people think. But RB2 is always important. Plus Winston/Hill may still play out for me. I think QB2 is easier to replace than RB2, basically. QB1 is a different story and I do like Tannehill but if I didn't get another strong RB I'd be wasting Mahomes/Adams/Waller. Also have CEH, Diontae, Hockenson and R Jones II is now my RB3.

3 hours ago, barackdhouse said:

FFPC SF

I gave Tannehill
I got Montgomery

I would NOT expect the same product from Monty next year.... if Chi makes a QB move, who knows how many rec Cohen will get.  I think you could have done a little better, but I see with Mahomes, Tanny was not needed. 

Edited by Birdie048
edited to add "NOT"

38 minutes ago, rockaction said:

David Montgomery's measurables are so bad that he screams "sell high" to me, rather than "buy now." But it is what it is and I don't hate barack's deal. 

Not quite 24 going into his 3rd year had 54 receptions last year over 1000 yards rushing 10 TDs. Finished as RB4. I know those aren't the measurables you're talking about and I know I'm not convincing people. The production is there.

FFPC different leagues and not SF (for a change)

I gave Mike Evans
I got Mims, Perriman, 2022 1st (looks early to me)

I gave Keenan Allen, 1.11
I got McLaurin, 2.03

1st one is from my worst orphan by far and Evans isn't going to do anything for me there. Plus I don't really love him with the way Brady shares the ball. He is one of my favorite players and I love him and have him on many squads but I'm out. I love 2nd year WRs and I think Mims is going way underlooked right now. Perriman is a throw in.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, barackdhouse said:

FFPC different leagues and not SF (for a change)

I gave Mike Evans
I got Mims, Perriman, 2022 1st (looks early to me)

I gave Keenan Allen, 1.11
I got McLaurin, 2.03

1st one is from my worst orphan by far and Evans isn't going to do anything for me there. Plus I don't really love him with the way Brady shares the ball. He is one of my favorite players and I love him and have him on many squads but I'm out. I love 2nd year WRs and I think Mims is going way underlooked right now. Perriman is a throw in.

first is probably good cash out on Evans

2nd I like moving back a few spots to get way younger too

47 minutes ago, IHEARTFF said:

I like Montgomery. only question is how much receiving/3rd down work does he cede to a healthy Cohen/other RB

Yeah that is a question for sure. I hate Cohen so much and I hope the Bears figure out how terrible he is. Even if Monty cedes some work to some other back, as a Bears fan I'm really hoping for a McKissic type. And not Cohen, who if you need someone to run parallel to the LOS for a 2 yard loss and to get out of bounds faster than anyone, he is your guy. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1

20 hours ago, IHEARTFF said:

ffpc orphan rebuild continues

I gave 1.2

I got 1.3, 3.3

I am happy with any of the big 3 RB or Chase or Pitts, so I will offer a similar deal to the 1.4 next. 

I liked this idea so I offered it in a Zealots league. 

The guy said "I don't feel like giving up two pick just to move up one spot."

Yes, I did let him know he was only "giving up" one pick.

• Laughing 2

• Gottabesweet changed the title to ****OFFICIAL 2021 IN- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****